Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

I'm glad Alyssa is staying because I didn't want a woman to go home first. But I kind of liked Travis. He's a good sport.

1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

A true fan would have tried to blow up Frenchie’s  game last night. When we still had the feeds.  Dumbass. 

Yes, after all what could French Braid do to him?

14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Derek F: Alyssa. He stops to look at himself in the mirror.

Commercial!

Actually, I think Derek F was waiting for the next HG to come through the door - then realized after a few seconds nobody was coming because they were going to commercial.

• Love 3

I’m here for the entertainment, so I appreciated Travis taking his shirt off for his speech.  He seemed to have a sense of humor about himself in doing it.  

Unless Alyssa has the potential for some kind of a meltdown somewhere down the road, I would have rather had Travis stay in the house for entertainment purposes.  So far, Alyssa seems relatively boring.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I’ll take it. Tiffani and Hannah are safe. Claire is probably in some trouble. Although Ky is kind of an enigma, although maybe because I haven’t seen him much on the feedds.

edited: I will NEVER get these teams straight! Switch out Claire and Hannah.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kyland being HOH could be entertaining. 

Good!  That means that his team is safe this week - so Claire and Tiffany aren't going anywhere.  

Maybe we can accommodate Frenchie and Derek F's desire to see a woman go this week and lose Whitney.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kyland has already exposed slaughterhouse to SaraBeth lol. I feel like he might expose it to more this week.

2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Good!  That means that his team is safe this week - so Claire and Tiffany aren't going anywhere.  

Maybe we can accommodate Frenchie and Derek F's desire to see a woman go this week and lose Whitney.

I keep forgetting who is on each team. But yay! I'm glad Tiffany and Claire are safe because I was worried about Claire.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

I'm so glad Claire and Tiffany are safe. Claire, in particular, was discussed as a target by many for this week so I'm super glad she's safe from being nominated.

Kyland as an HOH will be interesting. It can't go any worse than Frenchie, right? Right?

Plus, Kyland isn't really part of the Slaughterhouse, right? So there's less of a chance of a Slaughterhouse solidification. And Kyland won't nominate certain people, hopefully.

This is gonna be a, hopefully, easy chaotic week where Brent or Frenchie or Whitney go.

• Love 10
(edited)
33 minutes ago, zorak said:

I’m assuming they will pin one of those votes on Derek X.

Remember how Steve has that seething, foaming at the mouth hatred for Becky? How it came out of nowhere but guided everything he did? And Becky just tra-la-la'd through the house, hosting A&F sweater folding parties? Yeah, replace Steve with Alyssa and Becky with Derex. It's weird.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Blame the West Coasters too cheap to pay for time shifting or who don't know how to find a stream online. It's okay, we can take it. We lived through the 40 degree temperatures earlier this month, we can survive anything now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I thought I'd regret not getting the feeds, reading everything that happened week 1 (I didn't use the free month code because I didn't trust Paramount+ not to charge me when they wanted payment before the coupon code, tbh), but I'm starting to feel like it's not that big of a loss after all. All the times the feeds cut out in past seasons were bad enough, and this sounds even more frequent.

• Love 6
(edited)

Feeds back on. Azah comforting Tiff about something. About the house being fake, Brent controlling Frenchie’s HOH, Frenchie talking TOO much. I guess Tiff is sad about Travis? I don’t know, why would anyone be sad about Travis?

Edited: OK, she’s sad about missing her son (kids?). Makes MUCH more sense.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 2
(edited)

That's what I was wondering, is she upset with Travis leaving? 

Ah, never mind, missing her son. No offense, Travis, but that makes way more sense.

Edited by CrazyDog

Damn it! Ky talking to himself about possible people he can nom. He said it came down to 3 people - Derek (I unfortunately assume X), Britini, and didn’t name the third!   Saying he was going to meet with teams first then individuals tomorrow. Oh Ky. He already seems overwhelmed. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Brent to Xavier: "You know what I thought was weird? Big D took the blame for the vote when he didn't even do it."

It sounds like they know/believe Tiffany was one rogue vote but they don't know who the other is. Dumbasses. HE LITERALLY TOLD YOU IT WAS HIM. I don't even know.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Brent to Xavier: I don't understand why Big D is willing to take the blame for the vote when he didn't do it?

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Brent and Xavier are targeting Tiffany? HELL NO, BITCHES.

I don’t buy Xavier. He’s very good at agreeing with people. But Tiff is safe and Brent is not, so I hope he digs a hole. Can’t stand that dude. Saying “I’m just going to be quiet. I just tell the truth”. Dude, stfu. And I’ll add another Dude just to emphasize how much I dislike that dude. Dude.

• Love 8
(edited)

Xavier: "If these rogue votes didn't happen, we'd be Kumbaya as fuck this week!" Yeah but that's boring.

Heh. It sounds like the Frenchie train is getting derailed very quickly.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4