Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Sarah Beth says that the Travis fans will really hate Derek. Probably Derek X as he took Kyland off the block.

In the meantime Travis is playing chess with Derek X in the poker room, wearing his sunglasses in that dim place. He has a pillow and blanket with him.

Lol @ Travis having fans.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

They are saying Cleopatra was Roman. Sorry, she was Egyptian and probably of Greek heritage.

Derek thinks this week's HOH will be  random as opposed to skill-based, so anybody could win.

Edited by Lamb18
(edited)

I still love Travis' amazing strategy of, "I have to let them think I'm a moron." and then they think he's a moron and he freaks out that the precise strategy he planned on using was working so he instantly starts talking about his tech start-up. 

You didn't have to work too hard to make them think you're a moron, buddy.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Christian is eating a pickle. Brent is already wearing his toga costume, a blue sheet wrapped around him held in place with a belt. The blue sheet matches his Rambo head scarf, or maybe he swapped out the purple one for a blue one.

In the background Britini is making a fuss about the bathroom. I think someone made a big stink. Kyland's birthday cake is jeopardy because Travis can't find an oven mitt. Then he starts saying stuff with a bad English accent. Brent politely laughs and leaves the kitchen.

French Poodle was thinking deep thoughts with a pillow on his stomach. He asked if y'all's string is super long. Sarah answers "Mine's not." ???

Xavier is on the couch, clasping a striped pillow to his stomach. He is wearing a white bucket hat patterned with black palm trees. Sarah's Roman name is Lady XV. (Why not XXIII?)

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

French Poodle lives in the vicinity of Nashville. Could he be our friend @Nashville?

I'm going to guess no on that. Among other issues, I don't want to punch @Nashville whenever he talks. 

4 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Mr. Woke Frenchie likes Mr. Racist Braden! Ugh I hate Frenchie...

Who is Braden?? 

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

They are so far. No real conflict that I've seen. I'll never forget watching Bayleigh's blowup with Tyler live on the feeds where she cut her lip from yelling so much.

IIRCc, she'd had her wisdom teeth removed just before the season. Spec was that she popped a stitch and yes, it was a glorious trainwreck. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Forgot I did a multi quote. Derp.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Sarah Beth says that the Travis fans will really hate Derek. Probably Derek X as he took Kyland off the block.

Yes, Sarah Beth. I’m sure all five of Travis’ fans are very upset right now. 

• Love 4

Brent says the Spartans fought naked. Xavier said they wore those little Speedos and capes. Whitney's going to have a long braid down her back. She's going to put gold on the guys, some kind of makeup. 

Whitney says her mom told her that she is going to have Samoan or black babies. She and Xavier were joking about getting together after the season is over.

Boy they cut to feeds a lot. On the other hand, that's the only way I got any work done today.

• LOL 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Boy they cut to feeds a lot. On the other hand, that's the only way I got any work done today.

You’re right. They cut the feeds a ridiculous amount now. I think it’s because of the outcry against the out and out racists from seasons past. The lesson Big Brother should have learned from said public outcry is to teach the houseguests not to behave that way. The lesson Big Brother took from it instead was apparently to hide it better. 

Just speculating, but the feed cutting seemed to start ramping up after BB15 and then got ridiculous after Jackson & co’s season. 

Edited by me5671
  • Love 1

By the way Xavier is partially under a white ribbed blanket. Britini can't have any of the cake. Whitney feels bad and is throwing out options for her, like chocolate dipped strawberries. 

Sarah ate pancreas - it was sweet sweetbreads on the menu. She and the others with her thought it was some type of bread, like monkey bread. Then it came out, and she saw it was meat.

Alyssa asked Christian if he ever picked up an older woman. He said yes, when he was 20 and the woman was 32. He usually goes after women younger than him.

26 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I'm going to guess no on that. Among other issues, I don't want to punch @Nashville whenever he talks. 

Who is Braden?? 

IIRCc, she'd had her wisdom teeth removed just before the season. Spec was that she popped a stitch and yes, it was a glorious trainwreck. 

Braden was Jeff's racist buddy from season 11. Kevin talked about him quite a bit on the live feeds last year cus Kevin was on the receiving end of his racism/homophobia. 

15 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Braden was Jeff's racist buddy from season 11. Kevin talked about him quite a bit on the live feeds last year cus Kevin was on the receiving end of his racism/homophobia. 

Must have blocked this idiot from my brain. Zero recall. 

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This is what I was saying - why did he make that call? Did he seriously not think it through? Is he just a moron? Or was he okay with it at the time and now isn't? What made him go from Travis to Kyland? 

He sacrificed Travis because Frenchie told him to. He was basically getting bullied from all sides, with people telling him he would put himself in danger if he didn’t comply with majority rule. Join us, or be out on an island with Travis, etc. 

38 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Whitney's going to have a long braid down her back. She's going to put gold on the guys, some kind of makeup. 

Does Whitney talk about anything other than makeup and clothes? 

35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I feel your pain /gratitude.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I googled his pic after you said he was in bb11. Still no memory of him whatsoever 

Teach me how to do that. I have a few HGs that I would like to forget now please.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Okay, so Lamb18 said Frenchie said he likes Braden from season 9. There was a Breydon on season 9 of BB Canada. Is it possible that’s who Frenchie meant, rather than season 11 Braden?

Edited by Michichick
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Okay, so Lamb18 said Frenchie said he likes Braden from season 9. There was a Breydon on season 9 of BB Canada. Is it possible that’s who Frenchie meant, rather than season 11 Braden?

Oh maybe that makes more sense. I don't watch Big Brother Canada. 

(edited)

Twitter is on their first official witch hunt of BB23! They're accusing Brent of touching Hannah in a sexual manner without her consent. 6:05 BBT, Camera 4 for anyone who wants to flashback and watch the actual incident. It happened in the kitchen while everyone was dishing up for dinner.

Because Brent's hand does venture towards Hannah's back end while she's wearing a low riding toga. They were chatting happily and the audio is muddy but it seems like Hannah had been gesturing to the back of her toga, Brent's hand hovered/touched just above her ass while his head was turned away and saying something to Alyssa behind him, and then he and Hannah high fived while Hannah continued to talk to Whitney and Brent bestowed the title of "dank" on the rice. So clearly he's a sexual pervert who probably has a long list of offenses that they haven't been able to fake in a Photoshopped picture yet and who should be ejected from the game immediately, please and thank you. Also Alyssa is cancelled and should also be ejected from the game immediately, please and thank you, because she's enables men. 👉 like. 👉 that. 👉 (I watched The Bachelorette for a glorious half-season and that's what I took away from it.)

Remember Frank slapping Da'Vonne's ass and Grodner scritching his head and telling him he was a good boy? Remember JC shoving the melon baller in everyone's junk and Grodner scritching his head and telling him he's a good boy? Yeah, those were clear cut instances of unwanted touching and sexual assault. This? Not as clear cut. And Hannah's lack of reaction doesn't mean she wasn't uncomfortable but I'm honestly not even sure he made contact with her, there's no flinch or pull away, and she literally has not brought up anything about it since. But the feeds keep going down so clearly a sexual harassment seminar must be taking place in the house right now.

The only full length clip I can find (because Twitter is sharing a much shorter clip to remove what seems to be context from the beginning and end of the clip) is on Reddit - I know that gives some of you the hives and I'm sorry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/ojv4o5/extended_complete_clip_of_the_brent_and_hannah/

I can't believe I just defended Brent but here we are. I just got Champagned again. (I also reserve the right to switch back to Team Hannah should this become a team thing and if she thinks it was inappropriate.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

He definitely touches her ass, but you can't see her reaction so it's hard to know what her feelings are about it. On a side note I know nothing about Hannah except that she thinks its weird that there is no big alliance. 

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

On a side note I know nothing about Hannah except that she thinks its weird that there is no big alliance. 

I heard that she doesn't like Brent (this was pre-Assgate). And yeah, that's about it. But really, it's hard to know anyone when you get two hours of WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK and thirty seconds of feeds all day.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I heard that she doesn't like Brent (this was pre-Assgate). And yeah, that's about it. But really, it's hard to know anyone when you get two hours of WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK and thirty seconds of feeds all day.

I honestly don't think Hannah is living in the house. I think she leaves at night.

• LOL 2

They shove her in the same broom closet they used to keep the spare Nolan twin in.

And then there's Azah, who rises from her bed to grace the house with her glorious presence for about three hours total before she returns to her natural habitat where she shit talks with Deref.

Low energy queens. If one of them starts eating the entire kitchen in one fell swoop like Big Meech, I might have to stan. (ew, I just said that, I need to shower the ick off)

• LOL 2

Also Frenchie wants to mail every male mell - he wants to be clear, every mell in the house, only the mells in the house - a sex doll so that when they get out of the house, they're reminded of Frenchie? Or something?

• LOL 1
(edited)

I wonder how the toga party is going.

Brent was giving me ick vibes today when he was describing the perfect woman and how he told Alyssa that he'd let some other guy have her. I forgot rank I gave him earlier today but he's sliding down the slope of Meh Leaning to Hate to just Hate.

ETA: I guess the party is over if they're playing charades in their normal clothes. 

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Kyland has been talking to the camera in the storage room for the past ten or so minutes. He has finished a grand total of seven sentences, three thoughts, and distracted himself from the topic twice. I'm not sure he's actually said anything but he's still talking.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Kyland is talking to the camera. Sounds like he is feeling some anxiety. It’s hard to figure out what he’s trying to say because he’s doing that Kyland thing where he begins a thought then abruptly shifts into another thought and soon a bunch of sentence fragments are just flying through the air like narrative confetti. The overall gist (I think) was that he likes everyone in the house, he hopes they can all separate the game from the personal and not hold grudges later on, and it’s all much harder than it appears on TV. And also that he’s old, the 2nd oldest person in the house, which is weird.

Edited to add: Or what Callaphera said, LOL.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

And also that he’s old, the 2nd oldest person in the house, which is weird.

Kyland's bio lists him as 29. I say this with all the wisdom and knowledge of my almost 38 years on this planet: fuck him. I didn't need to feel any older.

Also Frenchie prefers Coors Light. Bud Light's pretty identical. Also he loves Corona, it's his favourite. I feel like I already knew that just by looking at him.

• LOL 6
(edited)

My opinion on Togagate, until more evidence comes to light, is it looks like a whole bunch of drama over nothing— which is the definition of BB in general, really. Someone on the Reddit thread said they were having trouble with the weight of the fabric earlier. Given that context, it looks like Hannah could be wondering if her toga is sagging, and Brent could simply be showing Alyssa how they kept it pinned up. What I don’t see is anyone getting offended. And while I’m sure it’s my Internet-appointed duty to defend Hannah’s honor, I think I’ll let her handle this one herself.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 11
(edited)

Not that this is much better, but isn't Kyland the third oldest person? Frenchie in his 30's and Tiffany at the ancient age of nearly 41 are both older, if I'm remembering what I read right.

Which, who knows if I am, as I'd be THE SECOND OLDEST PERSON IN THE HOUSE AT A DECREPIT 38.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Not that this is much better, but isn't Kyland the third oldest person? Frenchie in his 30's and Tiffany at the ancient age of nearly 41 are both older, if I'm remembering what I read right.

True. But you’ll have to forgive Kyland, he turned 30 today and you know the brain cells are the first to go. And because Tiffany is over 40, that automatically makes her irrelevant, so…

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

These people have been sitting in the living room, playing stupid games and waiting for Have Not status to tick over at midnight so they can have their share of six beer, two bottles of wine, and two frozen pizzas and I've been having fun just watching them hang out and not be douchenozzles (minus the occasional Frenchie CONFETTI ON MY SHOULDERS moment). I am running a 101 degree fever at the moment so that might have something to do with it.

Also the feeds have been shockingly stable this late evening.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also the feeds have been shockingly stable this late evening.

Just in time to show nothing worth watching. Even as background noise, they’re putting me to sleep.

• Love 1