Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Sarah Beth and Christian were chatting in the Have Not room, talking about Derek X. Christian wants to win and put up Derex X. They said that Derek X answered question 5 of the IQ test really fast and that he finished the entire test really quickly. So he is a genius and must go.

• LOL 5
(edited)

Whitney's workout outfit is making me laugh, especially compared to Brit's casual wear. Granted, when I exercise, it's usually at home, and I'm pretty much rolling out of bed and exercising in my shorts and PJs with a cup of coffee in my hand.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

As for who is throwing HOH, Tiffany, X, and Britini definitely are. I’m sure Derek F will, too. I’m afraid Claire will but she is in great danger so hopefully she gets that and doesn’t. Hannah will likely throw. 

I think Claire wants to win. I have seen discussions with her and Tiffany where they talk about who they will nominate if she wins. I think Tiffany is playing a more Xavier-style game and would prefer to make her moves behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

SB not giving one shit that there’s a huge alliance that includes all her team members but not her and that 2 of her team members haven’t even told her about is really interesting lol.

I have seen at least 2 people (Britini for one; forget the other) talk about what a stealth threat Sarah Beth is. She’s so nice, everyone loves her and she’s so smart, etc. Maybe she’s not playing as hard as they think.

• Love 2

I like the yoga class going on, led by Claire. Britini and Derek F are having a whispered conversation.

Now downward looking dog. That is my worst yoga pose because I cannot touch the floor. Derek X, Xavier, Azah, Travis, Alyssa and Sarah Beth are participating. Brent is lounging around watching.

(edited)

They switched Cam 1 from yoga to Whitney and French Braid whispering. She has Saran Wrap stuck to her face. That's what it looks like, shiny and transparent. You can hear Claire in the background. BB production screwed Derek F 's bed to the floor so he can't move it around. French Braid thinks there's something secret going on by Big Brother. Whitney asks, like someone hiding? No, not that.

Now we have Kyland whispering to Christian. They are talking about the Slaughterhouse. KY says there are 7 people in it which doesn't make sense. Christian does not want Derek X to win HOH.

Back to yoga class. I wonder where all the yoga mats came from.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2

Hannah joined the class. Xavier left. Now he's back. I think Kyland's doing this, too. Now they are doing Tree. For those who have trouble doing it (like me), you can lean against the wall to help keep your balance.

Brent looks like he thinks he's too cool for this.

57 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I would love to see Tiffany in power but I don't want her to have to show her hand so soon. 

While I certainly feel that sentiment, I don't think she'll get the chance to play an under-the-radar game like she wants (when do women EVER get to? Especially a Black woman!), so she's probably better off being forced to play now. This game is certainly not designed for a Black woman to win (although this year obviously has a much better chance than normal). 

• Love 6
(edited)

Tiffani sure is snuggled up to Christian, head on his shoulder, arm around his arm. Better not let French Braid see them.

Brent is telling Xavier he's looking fine.

Whitney says she paid $1400 for her hair.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2

Sorry, I realized I sort of left off WHY I think Tiffani's best bet is to just play now. Since I don't think she's ever going to fly under-the-radar, her best chance is to prove herself as someone you'd want on your team to win competitions. That makes her a target sooner than trying to play under-the-radar, but it can give her some measure of protection that she'll never get from playing under-the-radar (See Vanessa in BB17).

Again, if I thought she could pull off under-the-radar, that's totally a reasonable strategy to take, but it ain't happening, so it's either become a threat now and also become someone people want to keep around to help them, or be put up at around the start of jury as a compromise candidate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Clarie, meanwhile, is sort of reminding me of an only slightly more effective Jessica from BB21, in that she clearly WANTS to make bold moves and she's smart enough to even know what WOULD be the bold moves...but like Jessica, she doesn't seem to be particularly good at swaying people, so her big moves seem almost destined to be blips. Very cool blips, but blips, nonetheless.

BUT, she IS better at this than Jessica, so I could see her still turning things around. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 4
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Clarie, meanwhile, is sort of reminding me of an only slightly more effective Jessica from BB21, in that she clearly WANTS to make bold moves and she's smart enough to even know what WOULD be the bold moves...but like Jessica, she doesn't seem to be particularly good at swaying people, so her big moves seem almost destined to be blips. Very cool blips, but blips, nonetheless.

BUT, she IS better at this than Jessica, so I could see her still turning things around. 

Claire seems to have such a strong personality. Is she downplaying it a bit, or still forming relationships with people? I'd like to think she could ramp everything up, without making such a huge target of herself right off the bat, though it sounds like she may already be in danger from what I've read here. I'd like to see her and Tiffany as a duo. Both smart, strategic, could be good at comps, etc.

Edited by CrazyDog

Christian's dilemma: which would look better?

A) two braids going into one

B) one big braid

C) neither, both ways look stupid

I think he's going with one Braid because that will be his style for the week. Azah is doing Tiffany's makeup, then Tiffani will braid Christian's hair.

10 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Claire seems to have such a strong personality. Is she downplaying it a bit, or still forming relationships with people? I'd like to think she could ramp everything up, without making such a huge target of herself right off the bat, though it sounds like she may already be in danger from what I've read here. I'd like to see her and Tiffany as a duo. Both smart, strategic, could be good at comps, etc.

She seems to have basically punted on aligning with guys right off the bat (outside of the bizarre, obviously not a real alliance, "Frenchie Kisses," which is an all-female alliance...plus Frenchie), which has already put a target on her back. She's so smart, and I like her a lot, but she's not playing well so far at all. 

Flirting in the kitchen: Whitney says to Christian, "if you want to get to know me better, all you have to do is say so." Christian says, "yes, I do!"

BUBBLES! Now back.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think Claire's problem is that she is trying to lay low. In modern Big Brother overplaying is better than underplaying except if you do what Kaysar/Janelle did last year and try to go down with a sinking ship.

She also got shit choices for her team: Tiffany is great, Travis is gone tonight so whatevs, and Kyland is a question mark who might become a professional pawn. So until week 5, she's kind of treading water.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think Claire's problem is that she is trying to lay low. In modern Big Brother overplaying is better than underplaying except if you do what Kaysar/Janelle did last year and try to go down with a sinking ship.

Yes, I agree that that's her theoretical plan, but she isn't really laying low, but she's not doing anything to really help her position, either. So she's very visible while trying to be invisible. It's just a terrible combination. 

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yes, I agree that that's her theoretical plan, but she isn't really laying low, but she's not doing anything to really help her position, either. So she's very visible while trying to be invisible. It's just a terrible combination. 

Superfan Syndrome.

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree she isn't laying low which is the problem.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2

I thought Christian was told by production he wasn't allowed to change his hair?

I know some BB hamsters in the past had plans where they would change their appearance from week to week to prevent production from editing in footage from previous weeks into broadcast episodes to fit their narrative.  Someone had the plan to dye their hair a different color each week, but got shot down. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if the show will be live. People are starting to get ready and saying they had to be ready by 3:00.

It could potentially not be live, but they always have to be ready prior to the live show because they do like a run through or whatever.

37 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I'd like to see [Claire] and Tiffany as a duo. Both smart, strategic, could be good at comps, etc.

They pretty much are a duo. 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I thought Christian was told by production he wasn't allowed to change his hair?

They wanted him to take the cornrows out. They let them all touch up their hair and beards on Thursdays.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Christian's dilemma: which would look better?

A) two braids going into one

B) one big braid

C) neither, both ways look stupid

I vote two braids and a goatee. The perfect storm. 

Storm of what is entirely up to you. I know what I think. 😁

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

If it makes Alyssa feel any better,  I don't think she's pretty.  When she has her make-up on and her mouth shut she's okay -- but when she starts to talk her whole lower face morphs into Barney Fife.

Let me top that....I don't get the hot nuts for her at..all!  

The best looking girls this season IMO are Sarah Beth and Azah, with Hannah as the third.   The rest are just okay looking.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I guess Brent almost got on season 20 but was replaced at the last minute by Brett.

Maybe they just confused the names? It wouldn't surprise me.

• LOL 6

Time for the vote:

Sarah Beth: Travis

Xavier: Travis

Whitney: Travis

Christian: Travis

Azah: Travis

Derek F: Alyssa. He stops to look at himself in the mirror.

Commercial!

(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

So Derek F. threw a a hinky vote.  Don’t know if that was planned and known by others.

He told Xavier he would do it and Xavier said don't since it will be blamed on Kyland.

He also told Alyssa if he could do a hinky vote and she was not pleased. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

So Derek F. threw a a hinky vote.  Don’t know if that was planned and known by others.

Watch, he will accuse someone else of casting the vote. Or just happen to subtly suggest it.

(edited)
1 minute ago, zorak said:

And Tif voted to evict Alyssa, too.

Frenchie asked her too and Tiffany smartly said she would but if it got out she knew who the source was and would tell people Frenchie told her to do it. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
(edited)

Travis just showed himself to be one of the top himbros ever on this show by taking off his shirt for his speech despite how smart he is in his own mind. Total dumbass.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2