Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

Fucking hell. I mean, sure, I knew Travis would end up staying and a POC/woman would go, but I'm still disappointed. Sigh, things will never change.

These people are already losing their voices and looking ill because they never sleep due to Frenchie's reign of terror. Poor things lol.

• Love 5

Tiff came out of the bathroom, took her Invisalign or whatever out and rinsed them before washing her hands, and then washed her hands for like 7 seconds. Then Ky went to the bathroom and left without washing his hands at all. People are so nasty, I can’t lol.

• Love 2

This is how Frenchie behaves when he's in power. I'm really curious to see what happens when he has none. Will he be ostracized and ignored? Will he suddenly be super nice? Will he have to be removed? I bet it won't be boring. 

I don't want Ky and his adorable smile to leave. Actually, I only want Frenchie to leave at this point. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't want Ky and his adorable smile to leave. Actually, I only want Frenchie to leave at this point

Ky seems like a nice enough guy, but he sometimes drives me crazy when he tries to, like, start to, you know, it’s always- I don’t know, he just- like sort of, I’m saying, like… tries to talk.

But yeah, send Frenchie packing and it’s all good.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Ky seems like a nice enough guy, but he sometimes drives me crazy when he tries to, like, start to, you know, it’s always- I don’t know, he just- like sort of, I’m saying, like… tries to talk.

But yeah, send Frenchie packing and it’s all good.

I'm sort of like Kyland if I'm uncomfortable in a situation. I sort of stammer and get tongue-tied. Once I'm comfortable I can articulate full sentences.

I think Kyland gets extreme anxiety around Frenchie and thats what's causing the stammering.

ETA: team Kings now talking about how crazy Frenchie is in the HN room.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Michichick said:

Once the renom happens and Frenchie is powerless again, I hope the women blast him for his bullshit statement that he wouldn’t nominate any women this week.

They absolutely will not do this lol.

46 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Super-fan Frenchie doesn't seem to realize he has less than zero power after that.  He can't even vote 😎

In modern BB, the HOH does continue to have power and everyone just does what they want so.

I can't believe you all want Beauty School Dropout out.  You couldn't script the chaos his batshit crazy is bringing.  I can't wait to see what he does when he's on the ropes and the people he "protected" start treating him like a leper.  I'm afraid if week 2 is everyone working to get Frenchie out the it will start the whole vote with the house/forgone conclusion by Monday/just let death take you bullshit that has taken over the past few years. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Frenchie did not just wake up Azah to talk about hypotheticals if alliances didn't exist except they do but if they didn't and he won Veto but he didn't so...

I do not watch the live feeds but I can't even explain how much I appreciate this thread, so thank you to our devoted reporters on the ground covering this twisted mess of crazy.

That said, I'm curious - if Frenchie made an alliance in a forest, would it make a sound?

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Maverick said:

I can't believe you all want Beauty School Dropout out.  You couldn't script the chaos his batshit crazy is bringing.  I can't wait to see what he does when he's on the ropes and the people he "protected" start treating him like a leper.  I'm afraid if week 2 is everyone working to get Frenchie out the it will start the whole vote with the house/forgone conclusion by Monday/just let death take you bullshit that has taken over the past few years. 

You make a good point, though if Frenchie is on the block there is NO way that he will just let death take him. But yeah, after he’s gone it could get very “vote with the house” in there.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Frenchie has no use for people who make up fake screen names and type shit about people on the Internet. They need to get some air! It’s ok if they’re typing about bad people, like Jackson, but not when they’re making assumptions about genuine, kind people like him. Leave Frenchie alone, Internet!

What about fake baby names, Frenchie? How do you feel about those on the Internet? Douchecanoe.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Basically:

Frenchie: "I'm totally not racist."
Brent: "Totally not, bro."
Claire: "Mmhmm."
Frenchie: "And I'm totally woke."
Brent: "Totally, bro."
Frenchie: "But I'm also a Republican. How weird is that?"
Brent: "Me too, bro!"
Frenchie: "It's so hard being so awesome like me."
Brent: "I totally get it, bro."
Frenchie: "I just have so much love in me."
Brent: "Bro, that's deep."
Frenchie: "And it's totally not cool that people stereotype me for my skin colour and where I live and what I look like and my job. I mean, who does that? KYLAND, ARE YOU STILL BEING AGGRESSIVE?"
Brent: "Bro. I don't know if I've ever bro'd down with someone like this before, bro. Bro."
Me: "I hope my second COVID shot takes me out tomorrow so I can pretend this is all a fever dream."

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

I understand that people get nervous and stammer/stutter when talking to people, especially in high-pressure situations. But shouldn't Ky have thought about his inability to hold a conversation before going on a reality TV show where he has to live in a house with a bunch of other people? God, it's painful to watch him speak.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

I understand that people get nervous and stammer/stutter when talking to people, especially in high-pressure situations. But shouldn't Ky have thought about his inability to hold a conversation before going on a reality TV show where he has to live in a house with a bunch of other people? God, it's painful to watch him speak.

I'm not sure that Kyland has finished a single sentence in this house - he just keeps - you know, like it's just - and I mean, it's not like it's, you know, or anything, it's just - and yeah, you know what I'm saying?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure that Kyland has finished a single sentence in this house - he just keeps - you know, like it's just - and I mean, it's not like it's, you know, or anything, it's just - and yeah, you know what I'm saying?

Kyland reminds me of Ja "You Know" Morant.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm becoming convinced people think the point of playing Big Brother is to just sit and make as many stupidly named alliances as possible.

It's either that or listen to Frenchie. Again. For an hour and twenty minutes. While he fondles a hard-boiled egg.

He did that while talking to Claire and Sarah Beth, the egg thing. Just kept... holding the egg. Playing with it. Eventually eating it and just holding on the shell because he had another half hour of hot air in him and damn it, he was going to use it. It was weird.

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, mertensia said:

Why did she choose voice actress and not something no one cares about like hotel front desk agent or Walgreens cashier? I never understand when they do this.  Nobody's going to ask you anything you can't lie your way through.

Oh, hey, I came back to this comment because apparently Sarah Beth has done voice acting before - someone dug up her IMDB page (or a page with the same name) and it had some very minor voice acting credits on it. So it seems her bobbling of the question last night probably had more to do with being locked in a room with Frenchie bloviating at them and her ally in pain (Claire) just "mmhmm"ing her way through, leaving her to twist in the wind and less to do with actual voice acting knowledge.

P.S. The Internet is literally literally literally still un-blown up so maybe Frenchie should recalculate after all.

Well that was a fun night!  Frenchie has really lost his damn mind; he will NOT know what to do with himself once he's no longer HOH.  The Veto ceremony (I assume) has been going on for awhile, is the latest plan for him to still put up Travis? I know this morning Derex was pretty set on taking down Ky.  

• Love 1

I dislike that Alyssa trusts Brent AND Frenchie.

Christian telling Alyssa that Frenchie is nuts? Girl, you can't trust either of those men.

Alyssa doesn't trust Xavier.

I will say, I think by Frenchie pairing Christian/Alyssa together and making it clear to them, he really DID make them a duo...although there was still a good chance of that happening, anyway.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Christian to Alyssa:  Frenchie loves you.  

So is that why he put her on the block?

I'm still hoping that people turn against Frenchie sooner, rather than later. I can't imagine Frenchie doing well starting next week. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm still hoping that people turn against Frenchie sooner, rather than later. I can't imagine Frenchie doing well starting next week. 

Unless one of his teammates wins HoH.  Then we're screwed.🥶

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

Not to be a downer, but they are playing teams for the next few weeks….he could be safe again next week…and the week after…

(edited)

Alyssa says "When Ky's freaking out? I'm not telling him to calm down. Because it makes things better for me."

Veto used, Travis on the block.

Alyssa joking: "It all started with me immediately making out with Christian in the first hour. Within the first night we were banging on the couch. We made it official Day 2." 
OH.MY.GOD. I love this bitch.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

I changed feeds only to hear Brent talking about how he's witnessed customers (isn't he a flight attendant?) giving/getting hand jobs under the blanket on flights.  Then he started talking about how on international flights when everyone is sleeping there is a smell while everyone's mouth is gaping open while they sleep.

X to Azah:  At this point in the game, Frenchie just needs to stop talking.

From his lips to God's ears.

I just heard some comments about how every time they walk anywhere in the house their feet turn black.  Things we can count on every summer!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Azah told X that if she gets HOH she'll put up Brent and Derek (I'm assuming Derek X).

She says her actual target will be Brent and told X to not say anything.

Putting Derex up next to Brent will result in Derex going home. And Azah telling X that probably wasnt't smart. I think X likes Azah and is working with her for real, but he also wants to keep his MRA alliance going so he'd definitely want Derex out in that case.

• LOL 1

Frenchie is telling a bunch of them how he said to someone (Derek X I think) that all he wants is to not get put on the block next week.  He claims he doesn't want any more HOHs.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Putting Derex up next to Brent will result in Derex going home. And Azah telling X that probably wasnt't smart. I think X likes Azah and is working with her for real, but he also wants to keep his MRA alliance going so he'd definitely want Derex out in that case.

X and Azah are in the cookout together which I think might be the most stable alliance in the house right now (not saying much). 

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

X and Azah are in the cookout together which I think might be the most stable alliance in the house right now (not saying much). 

Yes, but X isn't gonna wanna give up Brent imo. Plus, you have Deref acting a damn ass fool. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes, but X isn't gonna wanna give up Brent imo. Plus, you have Deref acting a damn ass fool. 

Don't get me started about Deref. If I were in the house I would nominate him  since he keeps wanting alternating genders to go home each week!

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 5