Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Damn it! Ky talking to himself about possible people he can nom. He said it came down to 3 people - Derek (I unfortunately assume X), Britini, and didn’t name the third!   Saying he was going to meet with teams first then individuals tomorrow. Oh Ky. He already seems overwhelmed. 

Why would he nom Derek X?  You know, the person who took him off the block this week...  

Are you sure he is talking about possible noms or HOH?  He was in the lead and there were 4 people who went after him in the comp - Britini, Derek F, Sarah Beth, and Derek X. 

Edited by HighQueenEB

Whitney to Brent and Xavier after Brent chastised her for being sarcastic about being a target this week: "Even if I were to go up as a pawn, I would be fine with it since we have a big enough group."

Well someone likes to tempt fate, don't they?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Xavier is horny as fuck, you guys. He doesn't care if it's Alyssa or Whitney or Hannah - he just wants to fuck and every move he makes and every conversation he has somehow comes back around to showmances/love/romance/sex. This guy needs access to the Jack Shack, pronto.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sarah Beth suggested to Kyland to form an alliance with Derex, Tiffany and Claire. I hope he does! 

I also love this Britini/Azah friendship. I sort of don't hate teams this time? 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

Britini is spiraling to Azah about being called a comp beast because she's good at sports and potentially going up on the block.

Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Sarah Beth suggested to Kyland to form an alliance with Derex, Tiffany and Claire. I hope he does! 

Sarah Beth hates 50% of her team and I think it's hilarious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"Even if I were to go up as a pawn, I would be fine with it since we have a big enough group."

Well someone likes to tempt fate, don't they?

I'm not even sure she totally knows what show she's on.

16 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I have a bit of a visceral reaction to Whitney. She's just...not my favorite. 

Amen

Christian and Alyssa are laying down together. His arm is around her.  She's laying on it.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Britini is spiraling to Azah about being called a comp beast because she's good at sports and potentially going up on the block.

Sarah Beth hates 50% of her team and I think it's hilarious.

It was hilarious last night when she was asking them who they all trusted and all 3 said Brent and she goes he doesn't talk to me much. 

She is salty about being left out of Slaughterhouse and I don't blame her for it. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I'm not even sure she totally knows what show she's on.

Amen

Christian and Alyssa are laying down together. His arm isn't touching but is around her. 

Whitney was all excited because the girls alliance she is not in wouldn't go after her because she is a girl...was classic

• LOL 4

Can I put in a request for the guy showing us around Scottish castles? I'll even take the Turn It Up song.

Brent is trying to throw Tiffany out as a target, Alyssa is trying to make Britini out to be a mastermind of some kind, and I would like a refund on the feeds, please. This is unwatchable.

• Love 5
(edited)

It's time to see Kyland's HoH room! Except Deref had to take a shit and just wandered off while they all gathered on the balcony. So they waited. And waited. And then had to send Frenchie down to collect him. It was very Christine Lahti in the can when she won a Golden Globe except the opposite of charming.

Kyland got the Hamilton soundtrack. Britini lost her shit upon hearing that. Deref is still holding onto his.

Edit: my bad, he left it for Brent and Christian to find once everyone left the HoH.

Continuing my tradition of poop related posts since BB16.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It was very Christine Lahti in the can when she won a Golden Globe except the opposite of charming.

Utterly fantastic reference. I still remember Jack Nicholson grinning into a microphone. "It was a number one."

And now I'm wondering if the bathroom still has the bidet that Enzo loved so very much.

The things you remember.

• LOL 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

So...white guys with abs go home first? If that doesn't say recruit, I don't know what does.

Well maybe not with abs, but white guys do overwhelmingly go home first. So he is not wrong about that.

I was looking at the list because people in this thread seem to be very obsessed with skin color this year more so than ever before (Even more than the years we have had actual racists on the show) and there has been a narrative that a person of color or a woman (My buddy who is black once said, "I hate the term POC because it is just another way of saying colored person, but now it is used by everyone.") goes home first every year and that is nowhere near being true (Well the woman part is closer to the truth). 

In twenty-three seasons white guys have gone home first twelve times.  Three of them have been people who have either been kicked out first (Justin and Scott) or left the game (Dick).  So not counting those three you still have nine which would be the majority.  I counted them because even though they were not voted out, they still went home first.

White women are the next highest group with six of them going home first.

As I said above, the abs part of it is not true but the rest of it is.

As for the actual show, I am glad Kyland won.  It should be interesting to see what he does.   To me he comes across as a really nice guy (Just going by what I have been shown on television and what has been said about him here) so part of me wonders if he is going to be able to handle the pressure of being HOH.

I still don't have any hard dislikes of anyone yet.  Though Frenchie and Derek F. are both heading down that path.  Whitney, is a tough one because of the Sandy Hook thing.  But part of me wonders if she might just be dumb or prone to believe in that sort of shit.  As someone said prior in the thread, I will hold off passing judgement on her because I would hope that she is dumb and not someone who could honestly believe such a vile thing.

Edited to add:  I think Alyssa is attractive.  But Sarah Beth would be who I would probably gravitate towards if I was in the house and she were not with her girlfriend.  I have a thing for women who are nerdy, that is just my type. 

Edited by BK1978
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I’m late to the party tonight. Just got to see the eviction and was very excited to see Ky win. This could shake things up. It was almost Brent, and I don’t think I could have taken another week of Frenchie and his sycophants in charge.

On feeds, Tiffany, Claire and Derex have been moving around chess pieces on the board, working out who’s close to who and who they can work with. They think they can get enough people to vote with them this week to control things. They are not sure where Ky’s loyalties lie, but would like to persuade him to get out Frenchie. 

Frenchie walked in, pretending not to spy and fooling no one, then left.

And because button pusher thinks video of Ky sleeping on all 4 feeds is more interesting than that conversation, I don’t get to see the rest of it.

• Love 3

Back to chess room. Derex thinks Ky is pretty easily influenced. He’s going to tell Ky about all the shit Frenchie and Brent were talking behind his back. Tiff advises him to wait and limit Frenchie’s opportunity to come behind and spin the intel his way.

They aren’t sure where Christian’s true loyalties lie. Tiff thinks he’s too young to know what he’s doing.

They split up. Tiff and Claire congratulate each other on successfully recruiting Derex to their side.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Back to chess room. Derex thinks Ky is pretty easily influenced. He’s going to tell Ky about all the shit Frenchie and Brent were talking behind his back. Tiff advises him to wait and limit Frenchie’s opportunity to come behind and spin the intel his way.

They aren’t sure where Christian’s true loyalties lie. Tiff thinks he’s too young to know what he’s doing.

They split up. Tiff and Claire congratulate each other on successfully recruiting Derex to their side.

I would like to believe that aligning with Derex is a good thing for them, at least this week, and that Ky will give his opinion some credence/weight because of the veto save. 

Having said that, Frenchie is an easy target that, I think, most of the house would be only too willing to vote out.  Brent is the only one who would put in some work to save Frenchie because, right now, he is sliding under the radar while attention is focused on Frenchie’s anctics.

• Love 2
(edited)

Good morning! Everyone is sleeping. The figure in Cam 1 is to dim, just a rolled up bundle of blankets. Cam 2 is on the Cross room. Cam 3 is HOH room. Kyland is sleeping peacefully. No one is in there with him. If you want to hear him snore, Cam 4 is the one for you. Bubbles! (What for?)

Nice not to see French Cruller for once.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The funny thing is I think Xavier would be fine if Brent leaves this week. 

I think he'd be fine if it was Tiffany, too. He and Deref have already talked about how they will have to cut Azah and Tiff. 

9 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Why would he nom Derek X?  You know, the person who took him off the block this week...  

The only people he is not aligned with are Derex and Britini. And possibly Hannah, as I don't think she is an actual Cookout member. So 2 of those 3 are his likely noms. Unless Tiffany can get him to realize Slaughterhouse is bullshit. But I think he'll go the easy route and just nom people he doesn't have an alliance with. So, again, he only has 3 options lol.

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Xavier is horny as fuck, you guys. He doesn't care if it's Alyssa or Whitney or Hannah - he just wants to fuck and every move he makes and every conversation he has somehow comes back around to showmances/love/romance/sex. This guy needs access to the Jack Shack, pronto.

Yea, he has really disappointed me. 

6 hours ago, vb68 said:

And now I'm wondering if the bathroom still has the bidet that Enzo loved so very much.

The bidet is still there.

• Love 3

Last night was just too long a wait to get to the feeds. I'm sure most feed recappers, especially on the East Coast, just gave up and went to bed. And then when the feeds did come on, nothing much at all was going on.  They are going to have to do better if they want to maintain  much interest. Show us the immediate aftermath of the votes! 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, he has really disappointed me. 

I'm still holding out a little hope for Xavier, but he really needs to stop obsessing over the women. There's 750K on the line! Dude.

10 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

There. Corrected it for you, 😉!!

Ha, I find Alyssa completely annoying lately, but my reaction to Whitney is just...ugh. I don't know, we'll see if it changes, but I really can't stand her.

• Love 1

I'm off work early today so of course no feeds. 

Frenchie should be a no by default since he set the precise that nominating your "friends" is a sign of trust. Kyland has the perfect out. I just don't think he's cut throat enough to do it.

Are there any stories on the net about Derek getting dropped on his head as a child? There is something wrong with him. His thought pattern is so ridiculous.

• LOL 2

Derek F. is one of the oddest HGs I've seen in a long while. Not in terms of being a weird person (we've had plenty of them), but he just comes off as such a pathetic dude. It's odd to see someone like that on a reality show like this. Like, why would you want to show the world how sad you are?

• Love 5
(edited)

I heard rumblings last night before I shut down that Tiffany was talking - a lot and maybe too much - and some of it was to Christian. Like, giving away her whole strategy talk and trying to bring him over to her side. And then Frenchie randomly started having an asthma attack where he looked like he was dying and it stopped Tiffany from saying any more because game talk while the former HoH dies at your feet is a little gauche.

Also last night, Derex won the HoH endurance comp (wasn't hard, Kyland basically gave them all a gentle bum's rush after fifteen minutes while also outlining his schedule for 2 HGs upstairs at a time, one-on-ones with each of them for a total of 15 minutes and there's probably a two minute warning before the end of the period like in hockey) and talked to Kyland forever. I'm not sure it made a difference but Derex is already trying harder than Travis and I appreciate that.

ETA: Oh and Tiffany, Claire, and Sarah Beth together clocked the entire house and every alliance and grouping... except because of the teams thing and even though Sarah Beth seems to hate her team, she was weirdly defending Alyssa (who had spent the entire evening working out a complicated system of who saves who if one of the Kings win Safety and can save another teammate but only Alyssa and Christian benefit from safety in every situation and Sarah Beth and Xavier get to dangle in the wild).

ETA2: Also also Brent and Whitney voluntold their team for Have Nots - Hannah and Derex didn't get a say and were not happy about it. Hannah in particular seemed really distressed by the idea of slop.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I heard rumblings last night before I shut down that Tiffany was talking - a lot and maybe too much - and some of it was to Christian. Like, giving away her whole strategy talk and trying to bring him over to her side. And then Frenchie randomly started having an asthma attack where he looked like he was dying and it stopped Tiffany from saying any more because game talk while the former HoH dies at your feet is a little gauche.

Also last night, Derex won the HoH endurance comp (wasn't hard, Kyland basically gave them all a gentle bum's rush after fifteen minutes while also outlining his schedule for 2 HGs upstairs at a time, one-on-ones with each of them for a total of 15 minutes and there's probably a two minute warning before the end of the period like in hockey) and talked to Kyland forever. I'm not sure it made a difference but Derex is already trying harder than Travis and I appreciate that.

ETA: Oh and Tiffany, Claire, and Sarah Beth together clocked the entire house and every alliance and grouping... except because of the teams thing and even though Sarah Beth seems to hate her team, she was weirdly defending Alyssa (who had spent the entire evening working out a complicated system of who saves who if one of the Kings win Safety and can save another teammate but only Alyssa and Christian benefit from safety in every situation and Sarah Beth and Xavier get to dangle in the wild).

ETA2: Also also Brent and Whitney voluntold their team for Have Nots - Hannah and Derex didn't get a say and were not happy about it. Hannah in particular seemed really distressed by the idea of slop.

Tiffany/Claire/Sara Beth were giving me major Jaysar vibes last night. Hopefully them clocking the alliances turns out better for them than it did for Jaysar last year. 

Britini whispered to the camera that Sarah Beth won Wildcard. Also chose not to use the Wildcard, but to stay on her team. Sounds like there questions and splatters in this comp.

• Love 2

That's awesome! And suck it, Brent! See, women CAN win competitions against you DUDE BRO MEN. 

I seriously hope Brent goes up and out this week.

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I'm torn on this one. Did Sarah Beth need safety this week? 

She absolutely didn't, but with Brent and Frenchie playing for their teams, her beating them was necessary to ensure that they could still be put up.

I think it's brilliant.

• Love 11
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

No but her team opted for a random draw. ETA: At least, they did last night during The Showmance Hour. It was when Alyssa worked every possible SCENARIO so that she and Christian benefited from safety if it could be awarded even though they reeeeally didn't need it but you know, if they reeeeally need to hand out safety to someone...

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Sounds like they had the choice to switch teams. So I'm looking at it as a win since Brent or Frenchie could have won and switched teams.

It kinda sucks for SB that she had to blow her WC on a week she is 100% safe but I would like to thank her for winning so that Brent and Frenchie blew their WCs. Maybe I should stop irrationally hating her lol.

Seeing Frenchie and Brent lose to SB will be very fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It kinda sucks for SB that she had to blow her WC on a week she is 100% safe but I would like to thank her for winning so that Brent and Frenchie blew their WCs. Maybe I should stop irrationally hating her lol.

Seeing Frenchie and Brent lose to SB will be very fun.

SB seems like a very sweet person. I read about the conversation she had with Derek X, apologizing to him about her behaviour toward him, which I think most houseguests don't do enough, apologize to the people they're shit talking or hating for non-game reasons.

• Love 4