Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

22 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Looking at the 2021 squad photo it is strange and sad to realize that the whole first two rows are going to retire next year. Having had these girls around front row for so long, I must admit I am going to miss them all.

Except Kat and Chandi ofcourse, because they are going to come back and take front & center.

I would have expected to see McKenzie further up front with her ROTY award.

All in all, I think it is great squad. The best in many years. With such a strong foundation, I am certain to be happy for at least 5 years! Or as long as Chandi, Kelcey, Kat, McKenzie, Darian, Marissa, Armani, Claire, Jessica, Dani, Elli, Jada, KayDianna, Amber L, Ashlinn, Megan, Jensen, Tyra, Kelee, Christina, Kleine, the Legacy Madeline, Tori, Rebecca and Lea are on the team!

Do you know for sure the first two rows are all retiring? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DCC93 said:

I swear to G*d if I ever make it to a Coyboys home game I'm telling my boyfriend to record the girls on the field while I record the screen LOL. At least we get a little close-up on some parts!!!

Side note....... Dare I say it.... Is anyone else..... SUPER BORED OF THUNDERSTRUCK? Even the girls look bored and that says a lot!

I have to say Rachel is absolutely gorgeous, just so pretty, vacant but pretty. That being said she to me always looks like she's marking it. IMO she has no pop just pretty...

31 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

who is this?

Is that Kristin? I noticed her shorts from behind on her stories yesterday... 

Edited by TB12
typo
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, DCC93 said:

I swear to G*d if I ever make it to a Coyboys home game I'm telling my boyfriend to record the girls on the field while I record the screen LOL. At least we get a little close-up on some parts!!!

Side note....... Dare I say it.... Is anyone else..... SUPER BORED OF THUNDERSTRUCK? Even the girls look bored and that says a lot!

I absolutely DESPISE Thunderstruck.

I get that the song is kind of iconic, but it’s boring and out of date. The dance to go with it is just as boring and out of date… They’re in Dallas, Texas for the love of God. Choose a country song that has longevity but is more up to date. It would suit the dance they do so much better.

“But it’s our SIGNATURE ROUTINE!!!!”

Welp, your signature routine needs to go back to where it belongs, in the 80s.

Edited by BunnyHop96
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

17 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Didn’t someone say they’d overheard Gina and Molly talking shit about the other girls in line at Chipotle that summer?? Lol don’t know why I remember that 

16 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Lol yes! I was thinking about that recently. Something like they'd want to be placed by a weaker dancer like Tara.

Like Molly could talk? She was always a blender to me, never stood out in dance ability or looks. Tara's rookie year could blow her out of the water. Probably now too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I absolutely DESPISE Thunderstruck.

I get that the song is kind of iconic, but it’s boring and out of date. The dance to go with it is just as boring and out of date… They’re in Dallas, Texas for the love of God. Choose a country song that has longevity but is more up to date. It would suit the dance they do so much better.

“But it’s our SIGNATURE ROUTINE!!!!”

Welp, your signature routine needs to go back to where it belongs, in the 80s.

I agree a country song would be better, or even a medley of country songs.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Do you know for sure the first two rows are all retiring? 

I do not know for sure and I do not have any inside knowledge. I do follow the girls on social media and most of them are fading into a new stage in their lives and moving away from being a cheerleader.

• Taylor*
  • Amber*
  • Gina
  • Lexie
  • Erin
  • Madeline
  • Rachel
  • Caroline

*already said that this would be their last year

Chandi and Kat are front row but are obviously not retiring yet.

If only Amanda would have stayed, it would have been so glamorous, we would have had such a wonderful point and triangle! I am still not over her leaving.

I am still sad that Briana Wilshere didn't come back (eventhough she said she would) and that the following girls didn't stayed longer

• Megan Carcioppolo
  • Kalyssa Singleton
  • Melissa Wallace
  • Bridget Jacob
  • Amy Trader
  • Maggie Rouse
  • Love 9

FINALLY I have gained access to the super top secret 2021 squad photo lol. Thank you so much Holly85 and Pau84 for sending it to me. Now let's analyze it without showing the photo. The formation resembles the 2014 squad photo in terms of formation, but with some changes. The best way to put it is, it's basically if 2014 and 2020 had a baby. Yay me for predicting that they'll use the 2014 formation (ok I didn't predict it I just suggested it, but still...)

I was going to do a positions prediction with the 2014 formation but life got in the way. Instead I did one with the 2020 formation instead, so here it is and we will compare and see if I was right or not.

Front Row (L-R)
2020 Photo: Tess, Lexie, Ashlee, Gina
Prediction: Gina, Caroline, Rachel W., Lexie
2021 Photo: Madeline M., Rachel W., Caroline, Kat
Correctly Predicted: 2 out of 4 (0 out of 2 in terms of position)

Second Row (L-R)
2020 Photo: Cianna, Caroline, Maddie, Rachel W. (Center), Savannah, Daphne, Amber M.
Prediction: Taylor, Kat, Amber M., Ashlee (Center), Madeline M, Chandi, Jalyn
2021 Photo: Taylor, Amber M., Gina (Center), Lexie (Center), Chandi, Erin
Correctly Predicted: 3 out of 6 (2 out of 3 in terms of position)

Third Row (L-R)
2020 Photo: Kat, Erin, Madeline M., Brianna, Rachel A., Amanda, Taylor, Victoria
Prediction: Jessica, Kelcey, Darian, Dani, Erin, Armani, McKenzie, Jada
2021 Photo: Jada, Dani, Claire, Ashlee (Center), Jalyn, Kristin, Kelcey
Correctly Predicted: 3 out of 7 (0 out of 3 in terms of position although Jada did get a corner spot, just on the left instead of the right)

Fourth Row (L-R)
2020 Photo: Kristin, Kelcey, Dani, Jalyn, Chandi, Lisa
Prediction: Elli, Kleine, Kristin, Claire, Marissa, Amber L,
2021 Photo: Armani, Marissa, Elli, Darian
Correctly Predicted: 1 out of 4 (0 out of 1 in terms of position)

Fifth Row (L-R)
2020 Photo: Alora Rose, Armani, Alanna, Marissa, Jada
Prediction: Tori, Christina, Madeline S, Rebecca, Ashlinn
2021 Photo: McKenzie, Kleine, Rebecca, Tori, Christina, Madeline S., Lea, Jessica
Correctly Predicted: 3 out of 8 (0 out of 3 in terms of position)

Top Row (L-R)
2020 Photo: Sydney, Jessica, Claire, Darian, Elli, McKenzie
Prediction: Kaydianna, Megan, Kelee, Lea, Jensen, Tyra
2021 Photo: Tyra, Megan, Ashlinn, Kaydianna, Kelee, Jensen, Amber L.
Correctly Predicted: 5 out of 6 (2 out of 5 in terms of position)

Overall I suck at predicting things lol.  But at least I got one girl in every row right. Here are some thoughts. 

1. Yay for Ashlee and Gina being two of the three centers.
2. It looks like the squad photo is 100% photoshopped like last year, or the editing is just straight up awful.
3. It was obvious that Kat was going to be in the front. I just didn't want to believe it lol.
4. Claire went from top row to third row and I am here for it. 
5. I don't like that Ashlee got bumped back from front row to third row, but since she's one of the centers, I'll let it slide. But for god sakes put Jalyn in either the front row or the second row. She's a fourth year and she is stuck in the middle. 

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 5
On 11/7/2021 at 11:54 AM, PomPomPom said:

It would appear that CMT are time travellers. Did anyone else notice that show group announcements Ep07 actually happened after makeovers Ep08. The give away is KayDiana's hair, the reason you only see a very long shot when she is announced (but visible in an early long shot) and Kelee's new wig which is clearly visible near the end. Don't really understand why they feel the need to do that. We seemed to get a lot going on in some episodes while others are light on content.

Doh! I'm replying to my own post because I just rewatched "Overtime03" the one with the KayDiana "telephone" incident were Kelli thought she was going to faint. She is on at the end sporting her new curly hairstyle from episode 08. So not only was makeovers earlier than 08 but it was at least 5 weeks previous to that. Clearly what CMT are showing us is nothing like the order things actually happened in. So much for reality.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, PomPomPom said:

Doh! I'm replying to my own post because I just rewatched "Overtime03" the one with the KayDiana "telephone" incident were Kelli thought she was going to faint. She is on at the end sporting her new curly hairstyle from episode 08. So not only was makeovers earlier than 08 but it was at least 5 weeks previous to that. Clearly what CMT are showing us is nothing like the order things actually happened in. So much for reality.

Overtime videos are shot after the team was announced 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, blairwaldorf said:

Ava actually reminds me a lot of Victoria, both in looks and personality/confidence/immaturity. It’s been surprising to me how quickly she went from the favorite rookie to bottom of the pack. I still wonder if her cut is dance related or  because of an infraction. 

I also wonder if Victoria actually will try out again and if so, will they take her back? As a former high school coach, I would have reservations about taking a girl who had previously made it (and been given as much special treatment as Victoria got) and then quit. 

I agree about Ava having Victoria's "acting before thinking" quality although Victoria learned from her first season and reigned in her impulsiveness when she came back. I will say though that Ava's dancing is WAY better than Victoria's. If Ava & Victoria both audition next year, they better not put Victoria next to in a lineup or have her following after Ava during solo's because her dancing will not hold up.

As to if the DCC will take Victoria back if she auditions? Yeah they have her boots & uniform in a place of honor waiting for her. Unless her weight's gone way up, she does/says something really stupid publicly or her dancing's gone really south, a spot on the team & that uniform are in the bag! Also she didn't really quit. She made the mature & unselfish decision to take a break.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, DCC93 said:

Nooooooo never lol! I still get the chills watching it… I could do without the circles though. 

Has anyone ever killed it at center of the kick line more than Jada?! Damn. Like she was made for that. Those kicks are amazeballs 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Overtime videos are shot after the team was announced 

Yes, but in CMTs world the team hasn't yet been announced. Continuity is a shambles. Everyone on this forums knows who made the team and who didn't but anyone watching the CMT episodes followed  by the "Overtime" releases must wonder WTF.

• Love 5

Sunday’s performance looked pretty good to me! I think that was one of the best kick lines I’ve seen.

Side note, what’s up with the punters warming up during the performance?? Do they always do that? I’ve never noticed it before. I was worried a DCC was going to take a ball to the noggin. 😂

Edited by ExtremeFajitas
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

image.thumb.png.8fbf7fa9e77de02e602471e1a6030e38.png

Erin and Taylor are so much taller than the other girls in the second row that they're cut off at the top of their thighs, not their knees. They should either be on the front row or stood on the outside, framing the pic. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MrsPriss said:

Nooooooo never lol! I still get the chills watching it… I could do without the circles though. 

Has anyone ever killed it at center of the kick line more than Jada?! Damn. Like she was made for that. Those kicks are amazeballs 

Yes! 100% agreed! I dare even say that I never cared for Thunderstruck as a song until I discovered the DCC used it for their entrance. I quite like them watching them dance to it but yes, as quite a few have pointed out, it is "an interesting choice" for music...

On a different note: I always hopelessly fail in spotting mistakes, sometimes even after it's been pointed out. But what happened at 0.32 seconds? The girl on the right corner moving to the right position of the third line in the triangle? Was she stumbling? Or made a mistake in the choreo? There are a few quick extra steps that shouldn't be there...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Except for Taylor and Erin being short I think the squad photo is perfect !!

Loveing it more than last years.

Also Lexie doesn’t have a bobble head like last year 

Ive always thought Claire as Charlotte said about Kashara auditioning “had a bigger saddle than most “ yeah Claire is a great dancer and all but where is the talk about her having to “ I still think she’s thick but she will just have to watch it  “ that Rachel A got ? I don’t get the inconsistency sometimes 

F2BCE404-03BA-424A-9736-38A4830A02CE.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

I'm thrilled to see TPTB embracing more curves.

Ehh not when it’s oks for one but not for others . Consistency and not favorites 🤷‍♀️ Curvy means hourglass shape by the way 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, GenX88 said:

Ehh not when it’s oks for one but not for others . Consistency and not favorites 🤷‍♀️ Curvy means hourglass shape by the way 

Ehhm....seems the trend has been changing.  At least IMO. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, go4luca said:

Ehhm....seems the trend has been changing.  At least IMO. 🤷‍♀️

I also think curvy extends to more than just hourglass.  But that's just me.  😊

• Love 20
1 hour ago, GenX88 said:

Ive always thought Claire as Charlotte said about Kashara auditioning “had a bigger saddle than most “ yeah Claire is a great dancer and all but where is the talk about her having to “ I still think she’s thick but she will just have to watch it  “ that Rachel A got ? I don’t get the inconsistency sometimes 

I noticed Claire photoshopped some images on her social media recently to make her more the size of her peers. She's 1000% amazing, but even then, she's obviously self concious about about body image and forum talk like this certainly doesn't help. She's likely to be point in the next year or two, and TPTB love and adore her, so what is there to say other that to support her and be amazed by her. Like Charlotte said, we are lucky to have her as a DCC.

I wish I had Claire's body btw (and anyone else on the team 😊)!

• Love 14
9 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Erin and Taylor are so much taller than the other girls in the second row that they're cut off at the top of their thighs, not their knees. They should either be on the front row or stood on the outside, framing the pic. 

Agreed!  Erin's placement doesn't really bother me, but I do think they could have swapped Kelsey for Taylor.  Why not use those long legs to their best advantage like they did with Jada?  That was VK's spot last year too.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GenX88 said:

There may be talk, but perhaps they’re not covering it on the show anymore, which is a good thing, IMO. It’s not a good look to the general public, and I think they may have finally realized that. A girl being out of shape and being unable to fit her uniform is one thing, but who exactly is the audience for them to be going on about “thutts” and women being  “thick?” I definitely don’t think the average football fan (male or female) has a problem with a woman having a curvy butt and some hips and thighs, especially when we’re talking about women who are generally much smaller than the average woman to begin with.

ETA: If I showed that picture of Claire and said she was thick, I think he would die laughing. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Adding as well:  Claire, Kristin, Kashara, even Rachel W tho I think she can fluctuate a bit...I am here for the lusher figures on the team.  Variety is the spice of life, and those with lean builds are awesome (Amy, Jinelle, Jada) and the buff ladies are awesome (Lauren, Stephanie, Lisa) and everyone in between too.

And other than recent points Amy and Gina, most points selected for the team in recent past are women who have the fuller, curvier, hourglass figures too.  Kash, Jenn A, Maddie, Rachel W, etc.  

I think about Kelli raving over Dayton's figure in the uniform too, and Dayton is someone who is obviously in shape but isn't built very slim either.  Kelly doesn't like them too thin or too thick...it's 100% The Three Bears looking for the porridge that's just right.  lol. 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 19

Finally catching up on this season lol I gave up after ep 2

As much as I liked Madeline S. before, she's really not impressing me. I'm surprised she made the squad. She's so meh. I think there were just bigger fish to fry. I just started ep 6; maybe my opinion will change. She's stunning but gangly and an ok dancer. Better than the first go, sure. Why not throw a pretty, blonde legacy on the squad, since the other one's gone, I guess

Kind of shocked at how little attention vets are getting

The constant new choreographer every ep thing is getting old. It was fun at first, but they're learning all these dances in different styles for literally no reason...other than TV 

I'm surprised Jordann made it as far as she did

Don't like Christina...I lost it when Kelli was about to cut her but decided not to just because her family is Air Force. What a joke. Future TCC, take note

I feel so bad for Cailey. What a well-spoken, beautiful woman! She would've been such a great ambassador :(

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, kalibean said:

Adding as well:  Claire, Kristin, Kashara, even Rachel W tho I think she can fluctuate a bit...I am here for the lusher figures on the team.  Variety is the spice of life, and those with lean builds are awesome (Amy, Jinelle, Jada) and the buff ladies are awesome (Lauren, Stephanie, Lisa) and everyone in between too.

And other than recent points Amy and Gina, most points selected for the team in recent past are women who have the fuller, curvier, hourglass figures too.  Kash, Jenn A, Maddie, Rachel W, etc.  

I think about Kelli raving over Dayton's figure in the uniform too, and Dayton is someone who is obviously in shape but isn't build very slim either.  Kelly doesn't like them too thin or too thick...it's 100% The Three Bears looking for the porridge that's just right.  lol. 

Claire is without a doubt one of the best dancers DCC have had for a few years. She can give Gina a run for her money. I'm going to hold Charlotte to her words that "we are lucky to have her". I hear a lot about DCC being 4s or 6s but who cares that much as long as they look good in the uniform and can dance to that level. Kashara had it and Claire is in the same mould. 

• Love 14
12 hours ago, GenX88 said:

“Bigger saddle” 😂😂😂 Lol at the choice of words. Only in Texas. I would probably agree with this in some cases but Claire’s dancing absolutely speaks for itself and she has such a feminine look to her. Body included. Anyone who watches her will get mesmerized 🤩TPTB would be crazy to ever try to get rid of her or anything else  

Edited by dfwxo
  • Love 8

Well times have changed. It wasn't too long ago that we were up in arms about VK and her weight. The audacity of Kelli looking the other way when it came to the milkshakes. Remember? DCC has always made exceptions for some and then held others to a higher standard. The fandom has done the same. Recall the early years and there were plenty of "bigger saddle" girls. There's never been a one size fits all standard. Some have always been able to skate by while others got refrigerator raids.

The ONLY difference now is that it is not discussed on the show. It likely never will be discussed on the show again.  Times have changed and the article about body image and "thut" that came out a while ago by TCC Megan was not good PR for DCC. They're not dumb. My only question is whether or not those discussions are indeed occurring off camera still - but that's just because I'm nosey. I feel certain it's still addressed but maybe in a less shaming sort of way.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Well times have changed. It wasn't too long ago that we were up in arms about VK and her weight. The audacity of Kelli looking the other way when it came to the milkshakes. Remember? DCC has always made exceptions for some and then held others to a higher standard. The fandom has done the same. Recall the early years and there were plenty of "bigger saddle" girls. There's never been a one size fits all standard. Some have always been able to skate by while others got refrigerator raids.

The ONLY difference now is that it is not discussed on the show. It likely never will be discussed on the show again.  Times have changed and the article about body image and "thut" that came out a while ago by TCC Megan was not good PR for DCC. They're not dumb. My only question is whether or not those discussions are indeed occurring off camera still - but that's just because I'm nosey. I feel certain it's still addressed but maybe in a less shaming sort of way.

I don't think it's so much about the weight but the fact that the girls who are "heavier" still look lean, healthy and toned (well, for the most part they do).  There have been girls who have gained weight and it is visible.  Breelan, Victoria and a few others are notable because of it.

There has also been a trend over the course of the show where the girls started out in the 2-hour specials, then the 1st and 2nd seasons as sporty, healthy and lean while still having curves and a "womanly" shape.  Starting in Season 3 and moving through recent seasons, we've seen the trend go towards VERY lean with little to no hips and breasts, a more boyish figure.  Now, we're starting to see a more womanly shape with hips and breasts start to come back. 

In most cases of weight gain, it is in usually found most often in the midsection, hips and thighs.  However, Kelli has been known to be excessively picky about things that are usually hidden by the uniform (arms and calves) and has been ridiculously strict to the point of girls developing unhealthy behaviors and patterns.  All because of her lack of knowledge and inability to ask questions of the experts or have one on staff to help the girls.

• Love 5

Idc if Cristina isn’t the strongest dancer. She looks great out there and I’m glad she made the team. I think she has a lot to bring to the organization 

A3B8FA25-BCDF-4048-BAB5-602187851BBD.jpeg

Edited by dfwxo
  • Love 15

Okay I think I'm the first one who noticed this but Kat and Ashley are going to use their ex DCC official Instagram account for personal things I guess. 

They both deleted all the post from their official Instagram accounts and changed the accounts name.

Kats ex official Instagram account. Now in the name of morethanhairco. Following only Kat and Ashly.

https://www.instagram.com/morethanhairco/

Ashlee's former official DCC instagram account. Now in the name of ashlee_nobanks

https://www.instagram.com/ashlee_nobanks/

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Adding to that Caroline has erased all the pictures and her profile picture but hasn't changed the name of the account.

Daphne and Alora-Rose has deleted their profile picture but non of their posts.

• Love 2

Regarding Thunderstruck,  change it but please not country music.  I get that they're in Texas, but they do enough country music stuff, IMO.  As cheerleaders, it should be something bubbly like back at Texas Stadium when they danced to a different song every pregame.  "When I Grow Up" comes to mind, but something more modern.  "Boom Boom Pow"  was the first song they danced to at AT&T.  They used a different song every game.  They need to get back to that.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kamal said:

Okay I think I'm the first one who noticed this but Kat and Ashley are going to use their ex DCC official Instagram account for personal things I guess. 

They both deleted all the post from their official Instagram accounts and changed the accounts name.

Kats ex official Instagram account. Now in the name of morethanhairco. Following only Kat and Ashly.

https://www.instagram.com/morethanhairco/

Ashlee's former official DCC instagram account. Now in the name of ashlee_nobanks

https://www.instagram.com/ashlee_nobanks/

Are they starting their own wig line?  Morethanhairco sounds like a business venture.  If so, good for them.

• Love 8
On 11/1/2021 at 7:30 PM, hannahbanana said:

You mean she got Kelli's vote. Kelli makes the final decision. Doesn't matter how many want you or don't want you (and Judy was a No vote), if Kelli wants you, you're in. If she doesn't, you're out.

I don’t believe this is true at all. Kelli voted for Alora Rose for SG. She wasn’t selected. I don’t buy Alora Rose didn’t make Kelli’s top list given what was said. Every judge had a specific number of SG votes. Not to mention Kelli has been complimenting her ALL season long.

That being said, I wonder if Alora Rose regrets her decision to leave after watching that segment. I also wonder how Kat feels learning Judy specifically did not want her on SG.

I’m happy for all the ladies that made it. Do I disagree with some? Of course. But they got the votes. However if they want to brand it as ‘the best technical dancers’, don’t have some judges that aren’t even familiar with dance. 

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 6
On 11/7/2021 at 2:16 PM, Jcamille said:

Does anyone remember when Gina was in training camp - I think they were at Gillie's, Kelli specifically noticed that she was standoffish and was not trying to learn more about the other girls or mix into the group dynamics? So, Kelli called her into the office to discuss it with her and then at a later date, Gina specifically had to list what she had learned about her other training camp candidates as she tried to "fit" in. She has come a long way because everyone seems to love her.

The first part of this, about someone being standoffish at Gillie's and elsewhere during the tour of Dallas team bonding day, Kelli was talking about Kristin her first year in training camp! The rest of it you and everyone else mentioned? Yep, that was Gina.

On 11/7/2021 at 3:31 PM, MegzClarkie said:

According to the last board that we saw at show group auditions and those who have been cut or left removed it would be Christina and Kelee. However Amber L is definitely getting the late struggler edit! Wouldn’t be surprised if we see another board to see her at the bottom. 

I've been rewatching some of the episodes, and I just noticed that Judy and Kelli said at the first rookie rehearsal that Amber was struggling or going to struggle more than they thought. I'd not remembered that, so it's interesting to see she's been coming from behind all of camp, or at least up and down during TC. I also am noticing what a crier she is! She has teared up in at least 4 different talking moments. I suppose that's a testimony to the heart they put in and also what an emotional roller coaster training camp is. But, whew!

On 11/8/2021 at 8:32 PM, ExtremeFajitas said:

Sunday’s performance looked pretty good to me! I think that was one of the best kick lines I’ve seen.

Side note, what’s up the punters warming up during the performance?? Do they always do that? I’ve never noticed it before. I was worried a DCC was going to take a ball to the noggin. 😂

Apparently, at least sometimes, yes! Sydney Durso posted about this incident with a kicker when she was on the field years ago. The kicker looks like such a childsih ass with how he goes about warming up while the DCC were doing their kick line. Not the finest sportsmanship!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

Apparently, at least sometimes, yes! Sydney Durso posted about this incident with a kicker when she was on the field years ago. The kicker looks like such a childsih ass with how he goes about warming up while the DCC were doing their kick line. Not the finest sportsmanship!

Wow, Girl!  That's an impressive tidbit and memory you have about the asshat Redskins player!

• Love 5