Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Teresa takes her relationship to the next level while Melissa and Joe’s relationship hits a breaking point. Additionally, Jennifer’s excessive drinking threatens to ruin Marge’s Halloween Bash.

Airdate: 05.12.2021

At the end of last week's episode and throughout the year, Bravo has been showing short clips of the Halloween party,

Teresa is a unicorn

Is Margaret's costume KIM D?

I swear she looks just like her - even down to the mouth. Kim D always reminded me of a lizard the way her her tongue slinks out. That clothes hanger mouth Marge is sporting now is giving the reptilian Kim D's face LIFE

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
(edited)

Teresa’s new lips are not good and I don’t think she “needed” to change them. I suspect I’m in the minority, but I always thought she was pretty (though “overdone,” makeup and style wise, for my taste), especially in the early seasons.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

This phony story line of the  Gorgas is such a bore and they are the worst actors.  Oh yes Melissa is so independent now she walks the red carpet alone.  What effing red carpet.  And Andy is a big part of it.  

Edited by sheshark
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16

OMG, this focus on Joe Gorga being a caveman is old, stupid and mostly scripted.

And what the heck, a middle of a pandemic and they are having a huge party? This makes me mad. I had lunch at a restaurant with a girlfriend on Monday, first time since last March I have been to a restaurant without my husband, and two weeks ago I hugged someone that wasn’t my husband for the first time in over a year.

• Love 20

I am beyond fed up with Bravo messing with my DVR and adding WWHL to the end of the RH shows. If I wanted to wat h it, I would watch it or record it. You just mess with all my other recordings, Satan Andy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)

Yeah, why are they doing that? I actually wanted to see it tonight after seeing that Teresa would be on it, but when I went to set the DVR, I couldn’t find it in the channel guide thing. Then I remembered they’ve been talking it onto the end of the episode, so whatever, but I was all confused for a minute, damn it! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2

I think this has to be the least interesting season finale ever for this franchise.  

Out of all the costumes and make-up...I actually felt sorry for Jackie. If she had a stylist, I hope she gets a new one.  If she didn't, maybe  she should get one.  Ooooof! 

Marge's finished home is unique...not in a good way.

Let's guess how many drinks Jen actually had compared to how many the camera wanted us to think was the number.  She clearly was nowhere near wasted.  

This season seemed super scripted.  If it was it shows how miscast Jackie was for this show.  She was handed a gift of potential interest and relevance with that rumor bullshit and it was wasted on her. Time for her to say farewell.  If that lame trouble in paradise story for the Gorgas is the best they could do it's time to relegate them to "friend of" at best.  I wouldn't mind Margaret staying one more season in hopes that she would be the one finally getting the bad edit she deserves. 

I'm fine with Teresa, Dolores, and Jen staying on.  I know Dolores doesn't have much story, but she is usually a needed voice of reason and seems to play that fairly as well and she is a team player too. I would even be happy to see the Manzos return at this point. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m probably the only one old enough to remember her, but, there was an old comedian, Selma Diamond, who was on Night Court.  She had a deep, husky smokers voice.  Gia and Melania sound just like her.

I remember her. Kathleen Turner also has the same husky smokers voice.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Teresa’s new lips are not good and I don’t think she “needed” to change them. I suspect I’m in the minority, but I always thought she was pretty (though “overdone,” makeup and style wise, for my taste), especially in the early seasons.

I thought S1 Teresa was gorgeous, especially in scenes without makeup. The naturally curly dark hair was so pretty. I didn’t like her makeup or style but I thought she herself was very pretty. 

4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I am beyond fed up with Bravo messing with my DVR and adding WWHL to the end of the RH shows. If I wanted to wat h it, I would watch it or record it. You just mess with all my other recordings, Satan Andy.

I hate this. It’s clogging up space on my DVR. Why do they do it? Artificial ratings? It’s not cool. 

• Love 6

Finale?? It just started! I guess because of COVID there were no real trips so the season was cut short. 
I can’t figure out if the Melissa/Joe SL is a fake or the realest thing to ever happen on this show (other than T going to camp of course). 

• Love 7

This season was so unmemorable.  And it isn't like there wasn't drama.  There was plenty.  But it was unmemorable.  I guess Jackie doesn't have tobworry about Evan's reputation, it was the most dramatic storyline of the season and completely unmemorable.

Jennifer was fantastic this season.  Tre has to go, at this point she is nothing but nothing but a bully with the maturity of an 11 year old, Dolores is boring, Melissa is boring, Jackie is way too private and not nearly as exciting as she seems to think she is, and Margaret is well into bully territory as well.  They are lacking the fun factor.  I love RHONJ and I actually really love this cast.  But they need shake it up a bit.  This 3 and 3 thing is done.  

And call me crazy, but aside from Jennifer's pool, there is nothing about their lives that I actually envy.  They are really just basic bitches.  

• Love 5

Anyone else confused by the fact that Teresa "wrote" a cookbook or two but was confused by what "dot with butter" meant? What was her costume supposed to be, cotton candy?

Jen's ring was nice and she looked great as JLo.

Joe B. as Gomez was hilarious, perfect!

I can never hate Delores.

Marge looks different every time I see her even without a costume, am I alone in this?

Joe Gorga did not wear a dress on Halloween, never thought I'd see the day.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, applecrisp said:

Brenda Vaccaro

I was going to say her but I could not think of her name, I saw her in person at Spago back in the day and could not think of her name so I did my impression of her from the commercial she was in, (she was so closely mic'd that you could hear her inhale loudly), I gasped repeatedly and pointed at her, my friends thought I was having a medical emergency, lol. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Anyone else confused by the fact that Teresa "wrote" a cookbook or two but was confused by what "dot with butter" meant? What was her costume supposed to be, cotton candy?

Have you ever seen her cookbooks?  From what I remember they aren't heavy on desserts and are more in the family meal territory.  I'll give her a pass on that because it's not something used in a whole lot of recipes and it doesn't seem like baking is her thing.  I've known some really good cooks who don't have any real experience baking for some reason.  

At first I thought it was cotton candy also, but then I noticed what looked to be a unicorn horn on her head piece.  It was weird for sure and better suited for a child.  Considering the way she sexes it up normally I'm surprised she went in that direction instead of going for the sexy whatever look like the others.

• Love 7

Tre's costume was the most memorable thing about this season.

Anyone get major narcissist vibes from Louis? He's a textbook love-bomber! I'm worried for Tre - I want her to be happy but something about this guy is off. He's definitely Juicy 2.0 - a little younger, no jail time, better body. But his face is kinda jacked. 

Mel and JoeGo are the worst actors. Can they please be cut next season?

Marge should dye her hair black and grow it out. She looked stunning - like a china doll. And that look de-aged her by at least 10 years. Cheaper than a face lift!

Jen is adorable, I loved her costume, and she wasn't that drunk. They needed antics to make this finale party less of a snoozefest. Ooh she dropped a hot dog, how will Marge EVER clean that up?! 

The reno, sorry to say, is fugly. As is that yellow diamond - I don't care how big or expensive it is, it looked like it fell out of a crackerjack box.

Dolores is not happy; she did not change her mind. She is lying to herself and everyone else because David embarrassed her and she can't find it in her will to cut him loose yet. She doesn't need to - Frank fills in the gaps. Going everywhere alone is NOT a relationship, Dolores! I'd be fine if she just told the truth, but she's spinning this elaborate web made of fairy dust and it has no substance. 

Looking forward to the reunion - thrilled Jen is finally connecting the dots for everyone, since the editors dropped the ball on it. If Joe B. heard the Evan rumor in his house, then it was real and circulating and likely exactly where Tre ended up hearing it. The origin? MARGARET'S HOUSE! Put that in your pipe, Jackie! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

drives me insane!!!  

• Love 3

That was a pretty boring finale, all things considered. I will say, I ultimately do like Margaret, for all of her very considerable flaws. She knows how to stir up stuff so that these events aren't so boring but also, I'm glad she called out Joe Gorga for his troglodyte behavior.  But it's funny because what she ended up doing is deflecting Dolores' anger at the women at the poll onto Joe Gorga's stupid chauvinistic comments. Very clever on her part.

I liked the concept of Jennifer and Bill's anniversary dinner and the story of their relationship but I thought she was over-acting about the ring. No doubt it is pricey but it was pretty gaudy-looking, too. (But I also have a thing about people who like flashy jewelry).  But other than that, I thought it was a sweet dinner and for all that I think she can be obnoxious, she does seem to have a very nice family. It's too bad she has the issues she does with her mom. ]

Everything else was pretty boring. I don't care about Teresa's boyfriend. And while I think that Melissa and Joe Gorga's marital conflicts are actually pretty real, I don't really care much about them, either. 

• Love 10

My jury is out on my feeling for Louis - I'm not digging him, there's something to "trying too hard" about him.

and I know its a 'me thing' so don't come at me - and he did ask - but I hate when men remove their jackets during dinner.  My dad who was a hell of dresser and a hell of a gentleman taught me that a gentlemen never removes his coat during dinner.  Please I know its a "me thing"  :)

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

My jury is out on my feeling for Louis - I'm not digging him, there's something to "trying too hard" about him.

and I know its a 'me thing' so don't come at me - and he did ask - but I hate when men remove their jackets during dinner.  My dad who was a hell of dresser and a hell of a gentleman taught me that a gentlemen never removes his coat during dinner.  Please I know its a "me thing"  :)

He looks a lot like skinny Juicy Joe, same rabbit like buck teeth, just very similar.

What kind of investment property did the two of them buy? A house, a strip mall, what?

Did we learn what he does for a living?  

Teresa paying him a compliment on his white shirt was funny, it was just a white shirt.  Something seems off with them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

YES! I was wondering what the hell was going on! I never watch his stupid suck up fest of a show and now he's attaching it to the Real Housewives episodes? Ratings must be down...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ichbin said:

Have you ever seen her cookbooks?  From what I remember they aren't heavy on desserts and are more in the family meal territory.  I'll give her a pass on that because it's not something used in a whole lot of recipes and it doesn't seem like baking is her thing.  I've known some really good cooks who don't have any real experience baking for some reason.  

At first I thought it was cotton candy also, but then I noticed what looked to be a unicorn horn on her head piece.  It was weird for sure and better suited for a child.  Considering the way she sexes it up normally I'm surprised she went in that direction instead of going for the sexy whatever look like the others.

Her cookbooks were recycled recipes from her mother...Teresa isn't a cook at all. Her father did all the cooking when he moved in with them and before that her mother would come over and cook. Anybody who writes several cookbooks that have cookies and other baked goods recipes in them should have a working knowledge of what "dot with butter"means...come on now. She probably knows how to boil water and put dry pasta in it but that's about it. And her costume was ridiculous...must have taken hours to get all that make up and glitter off.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

This guy is sketchy as hell...he has a bad temper and was charged with assault in a road rage incident not too long ago and had a restraining order put on him from his former fiancee in 2019. He also has some money problems in regards to his business. Everything he did on camera last night was for show...the whole make out scene in the restaurant was planned and scripted. I had to laugh when Teresa was bragging on him saying he's an "entrepreneur"...that's what she said about Juicy Joe on one of the very first episodes!!! LOL!

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
38 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He looks a lot like skinny Juicy Joe, same rabbit like buck teeth, just very similar.

What kind of investment property did the two of them buy? A house, a strip mall, what?

Teresa paying him a compliment on his white shirt was funny, it was just a white shirt.  Something seems off with them.

maybe a month ago Tre was on WWHL  - and I believe she said they bought a house together as an investment and that they were NOT going to live together.  Who knows?  [shrug]

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

“This guy is sketchy as hell...he has a bad temper and was charged with assault in a road rage incident not too long ago and had a restraining order put on him from his former fiancee in 2019. He also has some money problems in regards to his business.”

Sounds like a good match for Teresa.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, sheshark said:

This phony story line of the  Gorgas is such a bore and they are the worst actors.  Oh yes Melissa is so independent now she walks the red carpet alone.  What effing red carpet.  And Andy is a big part of it.  

Right? Joe is obnoxious and does have some archaic views on women but this isn't new to Melissa...she's seen this for years and just laughed it off. She never had boundaries when he talked publicly about his genitals or groped her on camera. But now, suddenly, she's a woke feminist? I admire her work ethic and think she should be able to have her business and build it but I am not buying the whole thing with her being super busy and flying allover for "red carpet" events. We just spent the last year quarantining and businesses like hers being closed...how busy could her store have been? Even internet sales were affected for smaller businesses. And she had three kids at home...so where was she flying off to all the time? Especially when air travel wasn't all that safe at various times. This is just another fake storyline that was developed for them this season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
48 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They bought one of those McMansions in that part of Jersey...sounds like a scheme he came up with. What a dummy she is...why would she get into business and put up money with someone she claims she's "taking baby steps" with??? She is so easily conned it's almost sad. This guy will clean out her bank account in record time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Axie said:

I rarely cook anything but even I can figure out what “dot with butter” means. 

It means you put pats of butter on top of the pie filling for moistness...nothing worse than a dry apple pie.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was thinking Rula Lenska from the White Rain commercial...yep, I just realized how old I am.

Save me some room at the home...I remember her from Rock Follies which is why I actually recognized who she was when she appeared in that commercial.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

They bought one of those McMansions in that part of Jersey...sounds like a scheme he came up with. What a dummy she is...why would she get into business and put up money with someone she claims she's "taking baby steps" with??? She is so easily conned it's almost sad. This guy will clean out her bank account in record time.

100%!!!!!

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

It’s funny that you said that.  I just watched Jersey and on came WWHL all of a sudden.  I didn’t even tape it on my DVR.  Sneaky little bugger, that Andy.  Andy just said BJ and my husband just looked at me and said “how do you watch this garbage” ?   He is a slob.  I said everyone watches.  You have to ignore him.  He’s only a billionaire.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
32 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

It means you put pats of butter on top of the pie filling for moistness...nothing worse than a dry apple pie.

I thought it was common knowledge.  We all know how Tre is passionate about her ingredientses.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

was there set costume store that they were use ?  Delores, outfit seemed. a little different compared to everyone else's...

just  what was she?  -  a mummy... an injured mummy... kinda something when one is going to use what's around the house/goodwill....

And which house is Frank tearing up now? Her original family house ? I thought she re-did that right before meeting David..

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sATL said:

was there set costume store that they were use ?  Delores, outfit seemed. a little different compared to everyone else's...

just  what was she?  -  a mummy... an injured mummy... kinda something when one is going to use what's around the house/goodwill....

And which house is Frank tearing up now? Her original family house ? I thought she re-did that right before meeting David..

Since Frank was the Tiger King, I feel that Dolores was a victim of a Tiger attack.  That's the only logic I could make out of it.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG, this focus on Joe Gorga being a caveman is old, stupid and mostly scripted.

And what the heck, a middle of a pandemic and they are having a huge party? This makes me mad. I had lunch at a restaurant with a girlfriend on Monday, first time since last March I have been to a restaurant without my husband, and two weeks ago I hugged someone that wasn’t my husband for the first time in over a year.

We haven’t even been in a restaurant yet.   Only to grocery and doctors.  We still don’t feel that great after the second dose two weeks ago.  Always tired and not normal yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Did anyone else think that Jennifer's J.Lo costume was a subtle dig at Melissa?  Melissa has been compared to J.Lo in the past, albeit mostly by herself and Joe, and if you squint your eyes really hard and see her in a long view and not closeup, you can kind of see a slight similarity.  

Given the fact that Jennifer thinks that Melissa is self-absorbed, conceited and a camera-whore, I wouldn't be surprised if she did this to sort of show up Melissa.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Looks like Teresa's taste in men is consistent at least. And her brother approves? Oh, right?, he's a con man too. Not impressed. Not buying the phony Gorga storyline either. Bad actors. Margaret has atrocious taste, that kitchen is hideous. Overall, a boring season. 

Edited by chlban
  • Love 7