Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sATL said:

was there set costume store that they were use ?  Delores, outfit seemed. a little different compared to everyone else's...

just  what was she?  -  a mummy... an injured mummy... kinda something when one is going to use what's around the house/goodwill....

And which house is Frank tearing up now? Her original family house ? I thought she re-did that right before meeting David..

They did a flash back showing 2016 reno, it was just the kitchen I thought and now she is redoing that kitchen, so she said to her dog.

I think she is redoing her home in some sort of stay busy and make the home on par with David's home...maybe a sour grapes sort of way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

It’s funny that you said that.  I just watched Jersey and on came WWHL all of a sudden.  I didn’t even tape it on my DVR.  Sneaky little bugger, that Andy.  Andy just said BJ and my husband just looked at me and said “how do you watch this garbage” ?   He is a slob.  I said everyone watches.  You have to ignore him.  He’s only a billionaire.

He had about 10 of the RHo* kids who are now adults as a show on mother's day. That was a wwhl eposide that was somewhat decent until he mentioned take a drink.

Gia could drink b/c she was in the Bahamas. Frankie Jr was also part of the crowd

• Love 3
(edited)

Speaking of kid-adults,  has it been mentioned where Tre's 2nd daughter is going to college? Is she still a rising soccer star? Or am I  a year or so too early to be asking...

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

My jury is out on my feeling for Louis - I'm not digging him, there's something to "trying too hard" about him.

and I know its a 'me thing' so don't come at me - and he did ask - but I hate when men remove their jackets during dinner.  My dad who was a hell of dresser and a hell of a gentleman taught me that a gentlemen never removes his coat during dinner.  Please I know its a "me thing"  :)

I thought it was strange about the ask- he made a big production of it. Its like  he wore it, just to get by the dress code. Couldn't he worn something else if he runs hot or maybe eaten someplace else?

But my eyes were more so on Tre. She really had her girls front and on display. And that top made her look like she was ready to nurse. Did she dress like that for dinner with Juicy?

I.m a couple years older than Tre , so I would hope any man I have dinner with would have seen breasts before and know that I have them..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’ve missed you KUNGFUBUNNY. Happy to see you on the threads again  

Hi Mindthinkr!

I;ve been around posting - only not like before - I don;t watch the shows the night they air - it takes me awhile, Good to see you

Huh,,,,Teresa was cotton candy and not a unicorn?

So that thing sticking out the top of her head was her real horn?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait...wasn't that Siggy?

Was it?  I thought it was Delores.  Well then, she looked like Siggy after Siggy had her facelift.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Speaking of kid-adults,  has it been mentioned where Tre's 2nd daughter is going to college? Is she still a rising soccer star? Or am I  a year or so too early to be asking...

I think Gabriella recently turned 16, so she's probably a junior.  Not sure on soccer, she's the one who stays off social media and asks Teresa not to post much about her.  I do know the youngest, Audriana (?) is the quite the trained dancer.  Milania has certainly outgrown the awkward stage, All of the girls are quite stunning, and seemingly intelligent & respectful.  It's one thing I like about Teresa is how she interacts with her girls.  I think they have a great relationship. Hard to do with what they've been through.

The Melissa & Joe scenes are so badly acted, I can't help but laugh watching them.  Biggest question I have is how many of the women realize that?  Teresa's non-reactions show me that she's in know.  What about the others?

I really wish Delores would've been quick enough to take Melissa's "don't come for my man" comment and turn it around, tell her how hypocritical that is after both Gorgas publicly criticized her relationship with David.  At least Delores & David don't fight in public. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He looks a lot like skinny Juicy Joe, same rabbit like buck teeth, just very similar.

What kind of investment property did the two of them buy? A house, a strip mall, what?

Did we learn what he does for a living?  

Teresa paying him a compliment on his white shirt was funny, it was just a white shirt.  Something seems off with them.

Hey....

tenor.gif?itemid=16468779

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Axie said:

Was it?  I thought it was Delores.  Well then, she looked like Siggy after Siggy had her facelift.

Maybe Delores dressed up as Siggy as a dig at Margaret who she is annoyed at for participating in the "poll"

J53j.gif

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

There’s no question that Joe is a chauvinist pig. The Gorga marriage storyline is such fake bs. Them saying they don’t need anymore money a couple times made me laugh too like sure guys. Melissa should thank Joe tho because I’m pretty sure the only reason she’s still on the show is because Andy is weirdly obsessed with Joe Gorga and has like a crush on him.

Teresa’s guy looks like he’s had plastic surgery in his face or something. Or maybe his face is just like that.

Margaret is blah. Obsessed with Jen like usual. Ooh she dropped a plate omg. What a lame party. Margaret’s house is so tacky too.

Jackie and Evan can go at anytime. There’s costumes were such trash and looked bad on them.

My recording cut off when Teresa was talking to her new bf on the phone at the end. What did he say to her?

Edited by Marley
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I just realized that the title of this lackluster finale to a lackluster season is "House of Horrors".  Was that the theme for Joe's birthday party or was it a very apt description of Margaret's renovated house?  Judging from the quick photos they showed of the completed renovations, that house is a design horror!!!  I can't imagine that interior designer will be getting any business from anyone seeing her and her work on this show.

God help whomever buys that house once Margaret and Joe get foreclosed on, which will probably happen sooner rather than later.  They will have to completely gut the interior and start from scratch!

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Teresa’s new boyfriend reminds me of someone - maybe Joe Guidice or a gopher or both? 

Jen really loves her children and it shows. Man, what type of plastic surgeon is her husband to be living it up like this? It’s Jersey! 

• LOL 7

I’m realizing that Dolores is probably the most interesting housewife amongst the Jersey ladies. She left a very sheltered life and seemingly abusive marriage and has appeared to thrive. I’d really like to know more about her backstory. She maintains a good relationship w/her ex and her kids are bright and responsible. Those things are no small feat.

• Love 17
7 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

This guy is sketchy as hell...he has a bad temper and was charged with assault in a road rage incident not too long ago and had a restraining order put on him from his former fiancee in 2019. He also has some money problems in regards to his business. Everything he did on camera last night was for show...the whole make out scene in the restaurant was planned and scripted. I had to laugh when Teresa was bragging on him saying he's an "entrepreneur"...that's what she said about Juicy Joe on one of the very first episodes!!! LOL!

From people I've seen or known, someone with very serious eyes to where they even have a permanent frown crease is usually a bad tempered person.  Andy's probably drooling at the thought of what hijinks this guy will bring in the future shows.  I also thought he looked similar to Juicy.  I have to wonder if he was attracted to her because of her 'fame' or not.  He didn't look younger than Theresa to me-- why wouldn't he go for a younger woman? It seems most men do.  I hope for the best for her but in my opinion it looks like she has a type.  :(  

22 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

OMG, this focus on Joe Gorga being a caveman is old, stupid and mostly scripted.

I can't believe production didn't make Joe dress up as a caveman for the Halloween party!  I mean, the whole Joe-Melissa fight is so scripted and they think we're so dumb-- why not go all the way and have him dress the part? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Teresa paying him a compliment on his white shirt was funny, it was just a white shirt.  Something seems off with them.

Their interaction with each other was so strange. 

You look beautiful tonight. 

Thank you. So do you. 

How was your day?

Good. how was yours?

Good.

You really look great tonight. You are so beautiful. 

I love that shirt. 

I love your dress. 

Repeat at least 5 more times. 

I don't trust the guy. All of Tre's friend seem to like him and Joe G and Melissa love him so he must have some redeeming qualities. Unless all of them are just as stupid and vapid as Tre.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Their interaction with each other was so strange. 

You look beautiful tonight. 

Thank you. So do you. 

How was your day?

Good. how was yours?

Good.

You really look great tonight. You are so beautiful. 

I love that shirt. 

I love your dress. 

Repeat at least 5 more times. 

I don't trust the guy. All of Tre's friend seem to like him and Joe G and Melissa love him so he must have some redeeming qualities. Unless all of them are just as stupid and vapid as Tre.  

What you said 100 times.  I guess this was their first big date while being filmed, and were all flustered with their love and the camera's on them.  Barf.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Andy is weirdly obsessed with Joe Gorga and has like a crush on him

Which is weird, since we know Andy has a preference for bottom twinks no older than 25...

Did the Gorgas have significant income prior to being on the show? 

The Guidices had the house of cards fraud going but was Gorga even faking financial success? 

A mix of of both I think, some shady business stuff plus trying to project they are richer than they actually are.

• Love 6
(edited)

While it was nice to see Teresa with a man not calling her the c word, (did you have to replay that scene every episode Bravo?) the two don’t seem that comfortable yet which makes sense if they are newly dating. 
Jennifer and Bill are a delight. I enjoyed the anniversary dinner with the kids. 
Jackie looks rough in a black wig. I thought her own strange hair was bad but that look was awful. 
I thought Marges kitchen looked better but there was something that made it too much, maybe the floor. I thought it was nice to see something other than the white kitchens that everyone is doing.  Other than that, I wasn’t a fan of the remodel. 
Joe and Meliss. I agree with the poster who said they should go to friend status. They were horrible on the finale. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What do the two have in common that maybe would be a start to an less awkward conversation?  Other than he has two kids.

Yes - date conversation can be hard, esp if one or both have been out of the game for a couple of decades. But there usually is something that brings (or keeps) two people together , other than sexual lust, to keep interest going and start building a friendship..... travel, sports, common hobbies, tv shows/movies/music, pet care takers, community service,  food/drink loves, etc..

So, if we had the opportunity to sit down to dinner with Tre - what would the topics of conversation be , IF she couldn't talk about Juicy (no one wants to hear a great deal good or bad about your ex), her daughters (date already know they exist,  name, ages, divorce/visiting/custody facts) and her "friends" - the other cast mates ?

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

What do the two have in common that maybe would be a start to an less awkward conversation?  Other than he has two kids.

Yes - date conversation can be hard, esp if one or both have been out of the game for a couple of decades. But there usually is something that brings (or keeps) two people together , other than sexual lust, to keep interest going and start building a friendship..... travel, sports, common hobbies, tv shows/movies/music, pet care takers, community service,  food/drink loves, etc..

So, if we had the opportunity to sit down to dinner with Tre - what would the topics of conversation be , IF she couldn't talk about Juicy (no one wants to hear a great deal good or bad about your ex), her daughters (date already know they exist,  name, ages, divorce/visiting/custody facts) and her "friends" - the other cast mates ?

I like your shirt too #sATL.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2

I kind of liked Marge's renovations. It's definitely not to my tastes and I wouldn't want it, but it was also refreshing to see something different than gray everywhere (Jennifer), or shiplap/modern farmhouse look that's everywhere. 

• Love 9
On 5/13/2021 at 5:47 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I was thinking Rula Lenska from the White Rain commercial...yep, I just realized how old I am.

Rula Lenska finished a run on the soap opera Coronation Street April 2020.  And I agree, the voices are so similar.

• Useful 2
20 minutes ago, Book Junkie said:

I kind of liked Marge's renovations. It's definitely not to my tastes and I wouldn't want it, but it was also refreshing to see something different than gray everywhere (Jennifer), or shiplap/modern farmhouse look that's everywhere. 

Marge is not afraid of a bold pattern or color.  I wish they would have not flashed the photos of her house so quickly, each room is a lot to take in...I would like to see more.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, sATL said:

was there set costume store that they were use ?  Delores, outfit seemed. a little different compared to everyone else's...

just  what was she?  -  a mummy... an injured mummy... kinda something when one is going to use what's around the house/goodwill....

And which house is Frank tearing up now? Her original family house ? I thought she re-did that right before meeting David..

Delores is “broken”.  Broken body.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, sATL said:

He had about 10 of the RHo* kids who are now adults as a show on mother's day. That was a wwhl eposide that was somewhat decent until he mentioned take a drink.

Gia could drink b/c she was in the Bahamas. Frankie Jr was also part of the crowd

And for anyone that watches RHO Salt Lake City, BrooksMarks- Meredith's son,  is as big an asshole as ever!!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Suzanne Pleshette!

Suzanne Pleshette starred in the first Broadway play that I attended in 1961.  She had just taken the part originally played by Ann Bancroft. She was very young at the time (as was I.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Nothing too interesting happened this episode especially for a finale. I'll say this...I don't think I'd do my house up the way Marge did hers. But...it's *her* style and *her* way. I appreciate the non-generic way she chose. I mean Jackie's decor & Jennifer's new home makeover look interchangeable.  That modern, trendy silver/grey/white/gold/ symmetrical look. It's everywhere now. So Marge going rogue here,  I can appreciate.  

Someone actually came dressed as COVID.  Creative but IMO too soon considering the death toll & global impact especially at the time. Then ironically sporting it at a huge gathering. 

Anyone else feeling that Teresa came off very mature? She was super subdued. Maybe this Luis guy is grounding her. He seemed a little odd & agreed with above poster he was trying hard. I know cameras aren't for everyone but he asked T "so how you doing?" like 20 times in various phrasings in his scene. 

Bill Aydin was hilarious in his costume. The wig was everything.  Sad for Jennifer's family issues with her parents but in real time she seems OK & happy. 

Gorgas- I have no care or belief in the story line. I will say that Teresa had the best reply on WWHL. She said Joego doesn't care if Melissa is making $$ now because they're in it together as it's all springing from THE SHOW. So it's just as much *his* venture. 

Loved it! Because know what Mel? If not for your spouse and sis-in-law, NONE of it would be happening for you.  So quit the nonsense that it's "MY time now!" 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Nothing too interesting happened this episode especially for a finale. I'll say this...I don't think I'd do my house up the way Marge did hers. But...it's *her* style and *her* way. I appreciate the non-generic way she chose. I mean Jackie's decor & Jennifer's new home makeover look interchangeable.  That modern, trendy silver/grey/white/gold/ symmetrical look. It's everywhere now. So Marge going rogue here,  I can appreciate.  

The white furniture thing with them kills me - especially for Jennifer and Jackie, who have several children. White furniture is impossible to keep clean, and it just makes a home look so sterile. I get that they all want to show that they have the money to have pristine white furniture but IMO, it doesn't look like a home. 

• Love 5
(edited)
24 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The white furniture thing with them kills me - especially for Jennifer and Jackie, who have several children. White furniture is impossible to keep clean, and it just makes a home look so sterile. I get that they all want to show that they have the money to have pristine white furniture but IMO, it doesn't look like a home. 

Lol! To try brightening my home not too long ago, I traded my brown couches for white faux leather modern couches. A few weeks in, my toddler who had held a marker maybe twice in his life found a SHARPIE SOMEWHERE!! IDK where, to this day and still haven't found it....well, it was the end of that. (He's not even given to these naughty behaviors-especially back then!!! It was like the universe against the couches). They're still here in my livingroom, ever decreasing the esthetic value of my home-but the cushioning is firm & wonderful.  Never again. That's where it ends though bc my home is all but sterile looking. Especially toys scattered in each room. 

Someday it will be clean, tidy and lonely so I take each day for what it is 😉

Edited by Kdawg82
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Nothing too interesting happened this episode especially for a finale. I'll say this...I don't think I'd do my house up the w 

Bill Aydin was hilarious in his costume. The wig was everything.  Sad for Jennifer's family issues with her parents but in real time she seems OK & happy. " 

He was!🤣 I didn't realize who was speaking at first when the camera showed him-- he WAS Prince at one point with his lips pursed and looking out from under those cascading forehead curls, lol!  Production missed their chance to feature Bill and Jennifer at that party since he was drunk and trying to play Prince up.  He's actually funny and not destructive when drunk!  I'd rather see more of them and less of the Joe/Melissa acting drama.  This might have spiced up an otherwise boring finale.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, sATL said:

Teresa has experience "living her life" in front of cameras but I'm guessing this is all new and awkward for the guy.  Teresa's not exactly an Oprah type who can be expected to drive a conversation. I'm pretty sure if my husband and I were thrown into a situation where we were being filmed we wouldn't be able to act naturally and be able to hold anything seeming like a normal conversation.  I doubt we are getting anything close to a typical date with them on the show.  That's not to say I think they'd otherwise be ready for a modern day Algonquin Round Table.

• Love 4

I'm just doing a rewatch of Season 6 and Teresa just told the girls she had a desert line coming out...but she can't figure out what "dot butter" means. She looks much better in season 6 then currently.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm guessing they don't actually "live" in those rooms with the white furniture. Jennifer's home is huge so there is probably a TV/family/playroom where they gather most of the time. Same for Jackie who also has a large home. I have seen photo's of hers on IG and she has darkish furniture in what looks like the family room. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

What is up with Melissa's inverted widow's peak? The last few episodes she's had it braided straight back or pinned back. At first glance, I thought she'd actually shaved it! 😳  And I'm not getting the point of Joe shaving his head down to the point where you can see his hair  transplant scar. Why spend the money and go through the pain of the plugs if you're just shaving it down? 

I'm not sure that either Melissa or JoeG know what a "merman" is, because that definitely wasn't it. Teresa's outfit was oddly cute.

I have lived with my mom being an older version of Melissa for much of my life. My mother created a monster by waiting on my dad hand and foot for over 50 years, and it's not pretty. I am glad that they are having these discussions as all my mom did (and still does, but she's toned it down after I told her to shit or get off the pot with him) was bitch about how miserable my dad made her life without offering her an ounce of help. My dad was exactly how Dolores described Frank Catania early in their marriage, and Dolores was spot on with her warning to Melissa.

I'm always here for drunk Jennifer because it makes me feel better about my future self if I happen to get a little messy once I get back into the post-quarantine social alcohol.

• Love 1

Marge sucking Joe's face off with her big puffer fish lips was a gagger! Thier new kitchen is too pattern busy. Just because the colors blend, doesn't mean it works together.

Did Luis just have a chemical peel or laser treatment or does he have rosacia? His face is like an over-botoxed tomato. He's been watching the show and knows that tre is hungry for a guy who constantly flatters her. He'll get as deep into her life and her wallet as he can before he starts telling her she's bitch and no one else will want her and her baggage. 

Jacks looks pale, boney and dead in her costume. Cher is not impressed.

Delores had a thigh lift. Wtf? I'm starting to think she has body dismorfia. She can change her body, face and house all she wants, but none of it seems to be making her very happy.

Bill and Jen are a fun couple. They treat each other with kindness, caring and respect. They better get the hell off this show before a kiss of death vowal renewal is suggested.

JoeGo and Mel never miss an opportunity to show some extra skin. Thanks to bravo for the revelation that he's a chauvinist with short man's disease! It is truly shocking and I'm on on the edge of my seat waiting to hear more about it on the reunion episodes (not)!

This was a lame season. A significant cast shake up is needed. Do better Bravo!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I haven’t read all the comments yet, but does anyone here think Louie might be a player?  She’s selling her mansion, getting bucks from the show, etc.etc.  Plus, he’s now on the show too.  He’s doing all the right things, flowers, nice dinners, kisses in the restaurant, saying she’s beautiful.  Is this guy for real?

• Love 5
(edited)

I’m pretty sure that she knows how to cook. I have not seen it myself, mind you, but I know enough people who have. I also didn’t know “dot with butter,” but I am by no means any kind of pie maker (though I would like a pie, now that I think about it).

Also, holy crap, everyone—I TOTALLY forgot all about Siggy! It wasn’t even that long ago, what the hell?!

Also also, I don’t know if my TV is weird (sometimes some channels look funny) but I thought that boyfriend looked very red and shiny!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 1

When Tre complimented Louie's white shirt, I took it to mean that she liked seeing him in a crisp white shirt as opposed to a t-shirt or casual clothes. She probably never saw Juicy in white shirt, so having her man 'dress up' for a date was something new for her.

• Love 2
On 5/12/2021 at 10:30 PM, TattleTeeny said:

Teresa’s new lips are not good and I don’t think she “needed” to change them. I suspect I’m in the minority, but I always thought she was pretty (though “overdone,” makeup and style wise, for my taste), especially in the early seasons.

Teresa’s ongoing plastic surgery is only making her look worse. She is a fright😳

• Love 3
On 5/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

My jury is out on my feeling for Louis - I'm not digging him, there's something to "trying too hard" about him.

and I know its a 'me thing' so don't come at me - and he did ask - but I hate when men remove their jackets during dinner.  My dad who was a hell of dresser and a hell of a gentleman taught me that a gentlemen never removes his coat during dinner.  Please I know its a "me thing"  :)

Teresa  only deserves a piece of shit. She is a horrible woman. I don’t wish her happiness at all. Let’s not forget about what nasty pieces of shit she & her ex are. All the people they fucked over. 

• Love 2
On 5/13/2021 at 1:53 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

This guy is sketchy as hell...he has a bad temper and was charged with assault in a road rage incident not too long ago and had a restraining order put on him from his former fiancee in 2019. He also has some money problems in regards to his business. Everything he did on camera last night was for show...the whole make out scene in the restaurant was planned and scripted. I had to laugh when Teresa was bragging on him saying he's an "entrepreneur"...that's what she said about Juicy Joe on one of the very first episodes!!! LOL!

Good for her. She deserves nothing more than a bad relationship. She is vile. 

• Love 3
On 5/13/2021 at 2:08 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

They bought one of those McMansions in that part of Jersey...sounds like a scheme he came up with. What a dummy she is...why would she get into business and put up money with someone she claims she's "taking baby steps" with??? She is so easily conned it's almost sad. This guy will clean out her bank account in record time.

Not sad at all she deserves it. Here’s hoping he cleans out her bank account so  thoroughly she loses all her ill gotten gains & her Bravo  $$ that she has to go live in a small apartment. Please please. Would be nice to see her get her comeuppance. 

On 5/13/2021 at 2:54 PM, sATL said:

Who breaks down walls in a house that one is living in without putting up dust barriers? Was Dolores cooking or emptying out a cabinet? Dust is my nemesis. I was in shock at that scene. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I haven’t read all the comments yet, but does anyone here think Louie might be a player?  She’s selling her mansion, getting bucks from the show, etc.etc.  Plus, he’s now on the show too.  He’s doing all the right things, flowers, nice dinners, kisses in the restaurant, saying she’s beautiful.  Is this guy for real?

Hope she gets  played big time. Can you tell I despise the bitch?😁

On 5/13/2021 at 3:24 PM, njbchlover said:

Did anyone else think that Jennifer's J.Lo costume was a subtle dig at Melissa?  Melissa has been compared to J.Lo in the past, albeit mostly by herself and Joe, and if you squint your eyes really hard and see her in a long view and not closeup, you can kind of see a slight similarity.  

Given the fact that Jennifer thinks that Melissa is self-absorbed, conceited and a camera-whore, I wouldn't be surprised if she did this to sort of show up Melissa.  

Her ass isn’t big enough! 

On 5/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Hi Mindthinkr!

I;ve been around posting - only not like before - I don;t watch the shows the night they air - it takes me awhile, Good to see you

Huh,,,,Teresa was cotton candy and not a unicorn?

So that thing sticking out the top of her head was her real horn?

No, if it were real there would be 2 horns. And a tail😁

• Love 1