Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, I'll bet James is having regret over his kind offer to let Angie stay and throw up into a wastebasket in his living room. 

I have a bad gag reflex, and I am regretting it as well.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Angie just shacks up with anyone. 

I'm kind of confused on how she gets the opportunity. The only time I have ever been offered shacking is when I was a nanny to a family with 4 kids, and it was easier to sleep there than to show up at 5 am.

• Love 7

It sounds like dumping syndrome (your body doesn't allow large amounts of food, and fatty or sweet stuff).     I can't believe three men have put up with her whining, and abuse.   

I believe Cassandra had a baby, so was probably on maternity leave, and some health care workers have pulled back from patient work, because of the risk.    They filmed this show a long time ago.     

Poor roommate.    He was foolish. 

Last time I looked Angie wasn't suing Megalomedia, but one of the other A names was.   I wouldn't be surprised to see her try to sue though. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DR. NOW DOES NOT HAVE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT LOSS.

Yes! I am so sick of her announcing what everyone should be thinking/feeling and how they should be acting. She’s impossible. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Is she with the group that is suing the show?

I think she is. If she is, the fact that TLC is showing this indicates they don't think the outcome of the lawsuit is going to make Angie very happy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

As someone who can get nauseated from just thinking about it, all this talk about vomiting is making me sick.

Apparently the scale doesn't lie and she is eating plenty, she is probably trying to fit what she *thinks* she must be eating with her distorted lens.  

• Love 3