Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Uhhh...how did he lose 84 pounds in two months?! That doesn't seem healthy. 

I wonder if he's eating deviled eggs in the morning.

Jesus, Dr. Now, make up your damn mind. You told him you wouldn't do skin removal unless he got to 250. So he works and sweats and sticks to the diet, gets th 250, and you tell him he needs to take it easy and not lose so much! I'm getting whiplash. Cut it out. 

• Love 11

How sweet to hear Dr. Now say 'he is pushing himself *too much*' for a change!

And we have seen more surgery in this one episode  than in the entire season to date.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

How sweet to hear Dr. Now say 'he is pushing himself *too much*' for a change!

Think of all the people on the show who thought they were pushing themselves too hard by just driving for two hours.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm fascinated with Maja's bigness. She's so huge and tall and enormous and giant. I'm trying to get a good estimate of how much space is between her and the top of the doorways. She is really really really big.  I bet she wears a size 14 shoe. 

She's big and tall-like Julia Child. The president of Salem State University was a large, imposing woman too (not fat, just majestically tall). If only Maja would use her stature for good!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

My friend had that surgery.  It's BRUTAL.  Staples around her entire body.   If it were me I think I'd prefer a slightly younger surgeon maybe......

I would definitely get a plastic surgeon involved. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

You are my snarking twin!  Ha! How many times do we type similar things simultaneously?

Separated at birth! LOL

Just now, Hellga said:

Maja, you are NOT working 'hard'.  Justin is.   And that's why he is getting results and you aren't.

Wait, she got surgery? She's bigger than ever!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I wonder if some of the people who weren't successful look at people like Justin and wonder why it didn't work for them? I bet a lot of them just don't process all the hard work Justin did to get where he is. 

• Love 7
(edited)

They have to worry about someone hitting their goal, and starting to have an eating disorder, and weighs too little.    The Aunt didn't leave, she escaped Maja.       Oh yes, Maja does want the mother to lie to her every time she calls home.    I bet the delivery drivers all know her very well, and bring lots of junk food.   

One of the woman on an earlier season did that, and had to get back to a healthy routine.  

Danielle is giving me a pain in my a**, every time they show this commercial. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
Just now, WonTon said:

Wait, she got surgery? She's bigger than ever!

RIGHT? She doesn't look like she's lost 10 pounds. 

And she's "sacrificed her whole life" for this?! What "sacrifice?" She had NO LIFE.

(edited)

Gee Maja, maybe you could spend this time reflecting on why you have NO ONE. 

She's mad because the weight is not "melting" off? 

"His goals for me are 40 pounds a month". Does she have any goals for herself? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Say what you will about Maja, but she does dress well and actually puts on make-up and washes her hair and stuff.  And she is amazingly mobile for her size.

Admit that our bar is low. She's not being hosed down in a tub.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"His goals for me are 40 pounds a month". Does she have any goals for herself? 

Getting Chris-Shun back!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sacrifice *what* life?  Five drive-through stops every morning and then a different circuit in the afternoon?

She was running errands, remember? She really thought Christian was stupid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Caoimhe said:

She never did say how many breakfasts, lunches and dinners she was having each day...

Your mistake is saying there are times you should eat.

• Love 1