Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: Where Are They Now? Maja and Justin LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

The big question of the night is:  If Maya loses a lot of weight, will she still look permanently pissed?

Resting Bitch Face can occur at any weight 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Last year I was running. This year I'm sitting on my expanding ass. I need to work on that.

I am getting a kayak. Looking forward to that.

Maja's on, and so far her aunt hasn't stabbed her. Still a chance...

Her aunt had probably been there a minute or two.  Give her a few days before she wants to slap Maja into next week. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Every time I see them complaining about having had a litter, I just keep telling the TV "it was your choice."

The TV never responds.

I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I had Justin confused with the guy from TX or OK who wanted a singing career.   I forgot Christine until they showed a flashback of  her.  Maya and her little car are hard to forget as well as her temper tantrums.

Brandon?  I think he was the one.  I like Christina and it’s great to see she’s still a success.  Maja will still be horrible even if she does lose weight.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I always watch that Etsy commercial with my mouth hanging open because I can't imagine anyone wanting any of those things. 

I'll take the dog bed if it comes with the dog.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Dr. Now is training someone to take over when he retires. 

Didn't he have someone with him last season?  Or am I confusing my fat shows?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

The big question of the night is:  If Maya loses a lot of weight, will she still look permanently pissed?

If Maja falls in a parking garage, and there is no one there to blame for all her problems, will she still lose weight? 

OK, I kind of lost the thread there. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Doc Now has a bit of a pot belly.

Even in black scrubs. LOL

My father was like that. Even as he lost weight due to health issues, his arms and legs got spindly, but he kept the pot belly.

• Love 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Speaking of RBF, Judgmental Cassandra is back manning the scale. 

I wonder when this was filmed. I think it said Maja was at Munt 10 at the beginning.

• Love 2
(edited)

Good gawd her arms are hanging out all over the sides of the gurney, and I've never seen the surgical team have so much trouble moving a patient over to the gurney.  She looked like a mountain.  Didn't meet the goal but still got surgery, DAYUM.

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Love 5
(edited)

This must have been shot at least a year ago, right after they filmed the first episode with Maja, and long before Covid.      I really missed Cassandra.  

Maja's original episode aired in 2/2019, and I bet they had this 'follow up' right after they filmed the first episode, so this is two years ago.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hold the stomach...
"Give me the whole cow platter...hold the stomach!"

Cows have four stomachs for Dr. Now to massage.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

OMG Ice T is shilling Tide detergent now? 

Man, if only early 90s Ice T could see what 2020 Ice T would become.

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Dr. Now is training someone to take over when he retires. 

Do you remember a few seasons ago he had a young black doctor as a trainee.  The trainee spoke in cliches and everything he said sounded like a Hallmark card.  I wonder what happened to him. 

• Love 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Could Justin at least get a breast lift?  I am ready to order him a mansierre.

You have me laughing about that episode of Seinfeld.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG Ice T is shilling Tide detergent now? 

Man, if only early 90s Ice T could see what 2020 Ice T would become.

He's more than happy with his direct deposits.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Justin should throw a couple bucks toward dressing well. Jeans, washed out tee, everything baggy. He’s looking better and should up his presentation.

IKR? Ditch the t-shirts, buddy

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Justin should throw a couple bucks toward dressing well. Jeans, washed out tee, everything baggy. He’s looking better and should up his presentation.

Nothing tailored is going to look good on him with all that extra skin... investing in that now when he expects to have skin surgery in a few months doesn't make sense.   He would have to have a ton of spandex to wear anything non-baggy now...

• Love 9