Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I want to see her on a controlled diet!  She would lose like crazy and her daughters would have a chance to have a life.  But on the other hand, she would drive the personnel at the facility stark raving mad...  Just wire her jaws shut, that would solve both issues.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ivoriana is gaining also. It's not just teen growth...that poor kid. 

Child 2 needs a stylist desperately. There must be a braider in Houston.

I’ll bet dollars to donuts, Chrystal cuts it into that little Shari Belafonte fro because she doesn’t know or doesn’t feel like doing her hair. Ivoriana has had the same plaits since they left California.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

What would this lady do if she couldn't be carted around like the Queen of Sheba...

Flashback to Pauline, being hauled out to an ambulance by at least 10 firefighters and paramedics, caroling "I feel like Cleopatra!" 

A reward chart? Ye gods. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Chrystal looks like she is one step away from dying sitting upright splayed backwards like a starfish in a chair.  It's 8:41 so I'm predicting that she won't be approved for surgery (much less actually get one tonight).

Fixed it for you. 😉 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Dear Daughters of Chrystal: 

Spoiler alert -- she is never going to be "the mom you always wanted her to be."

Edited by Guest

Time check: 16 minutes

Yet another failure!

Since they are putting in such little effort, I am going to start copying/pasting the previous week's entry for time checks and abysmal failure designations.  Wash.rinse.repeat.

• Love 5

If I don't see them measuring out proper portion sizes using scales and cups, I don't believe they are really making an effort!   Their portion perception is so distorted, no way they can estimate 1200 calories without proper tools.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I want to see her on a controlled diet!  She would lose like crazy and her daughters would have a chance to have a life.  But on the other hand, she would drive the personnel at the facility stark raving mad...  Just wire her jaws shut, that would solve both issues.

Ball gag. Cheaper and just as effective.

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Does she have an oxygen bottle AND an oxygen concentrator?

Dr. Now mentioned the concentrator at the first appointment and she said the other thing is too big to carry around sometimes (or something like that).

11 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Is 90 more than 60?

Asking for a friend.

It's just upside down.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’ll bet dollars to donuts, Chrystal cuts it into that little Shari Belafonte fro because she doesn’t know or doesn’t feel like doing her hair. Ivoriana has had the same plaits since they left California.

Exactly why I think a stylist is needed, no matter what the cost. It doesn't look like Ivoriana's plaits have been redone in a month, and Tatianna's style must have taken precise engineering to find exactly the most unflattering length ever.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mary Godfrey said:

Ball gag. Cheaper and just as effective.

Wired jaws allow for food and water intake through a straw.  Would a ball gag?  Because removing it for any reason would just defeat the main purpose of using it!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Time check: 16 minutes

Yet another failure!

Since they are putting in such little effort, I am going to start copying/pasting the previous week's entry for time checks and abysmal failure designations.  Wash.rinse.repeat.

At this point, I don't even care. I know that they will all be failures. I just love hanging out with my Pounder Pals!

Tonight,  you all are on FIRE!

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

This showed up in my feed for this board. What the h???

Screenshot_20210324-214154_Chrome.jpg

I'm thinking (desperately hoping) that it's one of those exercise things (or exercize if it's Chrystal), that's supposed to tighten your neck and your jowls.  The ones I've seen go inside of your mouth like a tension bar, but I think the effect would be the same.

Edited by Sile
  • Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Wired jaws allow for food and water intake through a straw.  Would a ball gag?  Because removing it for any reason would just defeat the main purpose of using it!

Why don’t they give her a cabin in the woods with no food and now access and come back six months later to see how much she lost.

• Love 3

Really glad there's another scene in Dr Now's office. I wasn't really paying attention to the last seven visits she made there.

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those poor girls will have to sneak in the pizza and McDonalds. 

I wish I thought they would try to lose weight, too. 

She needs to see Molly for a better fitting bra.  If you are going to wear a bra instead of a shirt or blouse, at least get one that fits. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Sile said:

I'm thinking (desperately hoping) that it's one of those exercise things (or exercize if it's Chrystal), that's supposed to tighten your neck and your jowls.  The ones I've seen go inside of your mouth like a tension bar, but I think the effect would be the same.

If that's from Wish, it's for exercise, but not the kind you're thinking. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

Why don’t they give her a cabin in the woods with no food and now access and come back six months later to see how much she lost.

Then a bear wakes up from hibernation and eats her, fini.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

What was that movie with Bette Miller where she was kidnapped and locked in a basement and lost a ton of weight and got in shape. Can't remember. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1