Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I wonder why no one thinks 'soups' as the perfect low-calorie, filling food.   That's certainly my choice...  

She took a gallon of Pepsi and stirred in 5 boxes of fried food. That counts as soup, right?

• LOL 8
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm no clairvoyant, but I just have a feeling that there's going to be a scene very soon showing someone boiling or baking plain, unseasoned chicken and serving it with overcooked veggies.

Cooked by the bedside if we're lucky! So exotic, these Poundticipants.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm no clairvoyant, but I just have a feeling that there's going to be a scene very soon showing someone boiling or baking plain, unseasoned chicken and serving it with overcooked veggies.

And the dreaded scrambled egg white 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

200# per boob.  Given her weight, maybe a breast reduction will solve all of her problems.

It would help.  Her back must ache all the time.  I hope if she can lose the weight and get skin removal surgery that she can get her boobs done somewhere other than Dr Now's chop shop.

at the rate this season is going, I am not sure I expect wls, much less skin removal. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

I'm still mad that I missed that platter due to inattention.  It sounds like it might have been the most exciting thing on this show tonight! 

There her mother was, sitting on the bed with a “normal” dinner plate piled high with breakfast food. Sat beside her was Tammy, her platter so bountiful, a bed side tray table was drafted to support Tammy’s breakfast booty. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I'm still mad that I missed that platter due to inattention.  It sounds like it might have been the most exciting thing on this show tonight! 

The platter was almost as big as the sliver saucer sled I had as a kid. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Hey I remember that stuff LOL.  And I used to eat those little caramel chews for weight loss, Ayds.  The AIDS epidemic put them out of business real quick. 

I don't think Tammy's mom is into this whole diet thing, is she.   

I remember Ayds. I'm gonna be like one of Dr Now's patients - they didn't work for me. 😄  I generally keep Vivarin on hand. I don't drink coffee or tea, and while diet Pepsi isn't against what we call the 'Word of Wisdom,' I don't want to swill soda and aspartame all day the way some people drink coffee; hence the Vivarin. 

• Love 2
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

WHY DOES NO ONE OWN A KITCHEN TABLE?!

Though in their favor, they do own actual plates. 

I have been known to pile the dish drainer precariously high in an effort to avoid having to put stuff away, but I have never seen anything like the array next to Tammy's sink. What? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Not sure what y'all are seeing, but I'm seeing an ad here for t-shirts & caps that say "I'm fully vaccinated, you can hug me".  😁

I have been binge -watching old seasons of Sister Wives on TLC, and instead of the regular commercials. they are interspersed with PSAs that I cannot ff thru.  I wouldn't normally mind them, but there are only about 4 and they are repeated probably 3x per break.

I know that has nothing to do with Tammy's journey; I just needed to complain.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Drogo said:

Please don't fall on the dog

I was sayin' the same thing!!!!🤣🤣

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

There her mother was, sitting on the bed with a “normal” dinner plate piled high with breakfast food. Sat beside her was Tammy, her platter so bountiful, a bed side tray table was drafted to support Tammy’s breakfast booty. 

Thank you so much for this delightfully crafted imagery.  I can "see" it now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Wow.  it is nearly 9.

Dr. Now has either stepped up his game with his initial appointment or else TLC has been editing out a lot in previous episodes.  It seemed pretty thorough this time.  And she seemed to understand, but we have been fooled before---at least, I have.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Dr. Now has a book with a huge ass picture of him on the front. Want...

I saw on his Instagram the other day he was shipping a lot out. I would totally buy one if it was autographed. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I have been binge -watching old seasons of Sister Wives on TLC, and instead of the regular commercials. they are interspersed with PSAs that I cannot ff thru.  I wouldn't normally mind them, but there are only about 4 and they are repeated probably 3x per break.

I know that has nothing to do with Tammy's journey; I just needed to complain.

I have YouTube TV and I have the same problem! Drives me nuts! You have a sister in complaint. 

• Love 1

Is she the first to be seen actually reading Dr. Now's book?  Maybe I will give her a benefit of doubt and believe she will do well?  She is walking, too... even by herself (that dog won't be much help!)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

I need a list of everything that's on the giant plate but I don't recognize it all. 

20210317_205359.jpg

Lots of scrambled eggs, with ham chopped up in it, at least 6 biscuits, and I'm sure with butter.   Then, the meat looked like ham and sausages.  I'm betting at least 4,000 calories.    The photo makes the platter look smaller than it really is, it's sitting on a TV table, and is much bigger than even a platter.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4