Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, MsVixen said:

Lizzie, you have to see this from the beginning!  You don't want to miss the spectacle of a completely nude Shannon!

Don't listen to Ms. Vixon.  I  don't think she has your best interests at heart unless she is providing you with eye and brain bleach plus several bottles of your favorite drink

• LOL 14
10 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Could be any number of things.  I didn't actually see the color (and I have no idea what Hawaiian punch looks like) but it could be dehydration, too much byproduct of protein breakdown (either what she is eating or her own muscles), kidney problems or it could be just meds - some cause urine discoloration, the most fun one is the one that turns it green, I can't remember the name, though.  She is obviously not in a good shape... but the last time they did diagnoses by just looking at patients' urine (and sometimes tasting it) was about 1600s.  🙂 

I thought he said something about kidney issues when she first got there.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Think how happy TagTeam are. Their one hit from 37 years ago is churning out dollars once again and they are on national TV 20 times a day.

The TagTeam guys look great.  They've aged gracefully and they just seem really happy and fun.

• Love 14
Just now, Floatingbison said:

She considers   All You Can Eat restaurants as a personal challenge.

and has succeeded.   She could put a lot of chains our of business just by herself.

• LOL 1
Just now, Floatingbison said:

The TagTeam guys look great.  They've aged gracefully and they just seem really happy and fun.

I don't know from before (if their hit was 37 years ago, I was born 37 years ago 🙂) but they do have really happy smiles, the kind that lights up the room.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Lizzie, you have to see this from the beginning!  You don't want to miss the spectacle of a completely nude Shannon!

I can't wait!  Or, maybe I can wait?  Not sure...will definitely watch it, though, let's be real. No shame here. 😂😂

• Love 2

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

All right, I got booze. I couldn't hold out any longer.

I am going to break out the watermelon.  Since I have no grapes or oranges in the house today.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

You mean her one good eye?

Seeing myself out...two weeks in a row for a future with hell-like heat...

Do't forget your gasoline soaked drawers. 

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can’t get rid of this ad on this site that says best bra for small boobs....why? I’m a triple D!  Lol.  It’s been around for weeks!

I don't mind those, I'm just glad I don't get those gross earwax ones any more. Shudder. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Shannon's month 1 was pre-Covid, and we're now at Month 11 before she came back to Houston.  The nurse says Shannon can't fit on the scale.    At least she has pants on.     I wonder if they rented the U-Haul truck for the trip this time? 

She's not even able to get through the door from waiting room to weigh in room.    

Month 1 739, down to 670 in two weeks, and Month 11-   no weigh in because she can't fit on the scales with the handrails.   She's delusional, she still thinks he'll give her surgery.  "The Scale Does Not Lie, People Do!"   Dr. Now is wasting his time on this one. 

(My ads are for a jewelry company). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

If Dr Now's business every goes belly up, he can get a job at a carnival guessing people's weights.

I am going to break out the watermelon.  Since I have no grapes or oranges in the house today.  

That's good because you know grapes are just the gateway fruits to the hard stuff.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can’t get rid of this ad on this site that says best bra for small boobs....why? I’m a triple D!  Lol.  It’s been around for weeks!

I'm getting ads for dress pumps. Old lady shoes to be exact. I think that I am insulted.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can’t get rid of this ad on this site that says best bra for small boobs....why

I’ve been getting this ad for trashy women’s clothing including panties that have writing on them, “Lick Me Til Ice Cream”

• LOL 8

Yeah ... not buying that she won't fit on the scale. There's been people just as big as her that can waddle onto that thing.

I've been trying....

So that fake, dry looking broccoli was for show.  Cheetos, Doritos, and her vice...fried chicken won the day in Covid.

I know...she hoarded all of the yeast in the city and has been the one making all the bread.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

That's good because you know grapes are just the gateway fruits to the hard stuff.

I have been on hard stuff for years!   Have you seen the price of them kumquats???

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if they rented the U-Haul truck for the trip this time? 

They should just get a helicopter and strap her below as a load...

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, WonTon said:

She'll have gained 20 overnight on Cinnabons and deep fried lard balls alone (they're probably a thing.)

I had to google that. I actually found a satirical article about the Texas State Fair introducing deep fried lard balls. 😄 

(It was from 2011 and there was some political humor so I won't post it. But if you google "deep fried lard balls"...)

• LOL 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She had to stay the night in Houston. So she could "rest". Because lying in a hospital bed for two weeks is so exhausting. 

"Rest" = "Stuff down a metric crapton of fried chicken. 

Again, this whiny bitch. I’m a high school teacher. I have 40% more students this year than I had last year. I’ve been teaching virtually and in-person (yes, at the same time) since August. We’ve had many outbreaks in our school but because of privacy concerns, they do not notify us when a student tests positive. Did I mention that our network sucks and the internet only works in short, intermittent spurts? Did I mention that I had to come up with a credit recovery plan for the kids who failed because did absolutely nothing in the first semester, despite the district supplying them with computers and WiFi hot spots? Did I mention that two weeks ago when Siberia loaned us its weather the sprinkler system in my building burst and it *rained* inside my house for 40 minutes before they shut the water off? These buffoons reach the size of an American bison because they have the mentality of children.  She does not know tired. Covid has stressed HER out? She does not know stress.  For fuck’s sake. I want to punch her in the throat. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 22
6 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Bet that chicken and broccoli meal is a fake for the cameras and her backdoor men are Ben and Jerry.

There's a commercial idea!  A hologram of Jim Morrison hovering around a few pints of Chubby Hubby (or my favorite, Americone Dream)!

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I’ve been getting this ad for trashy women’s clothing including panties that have writing on them, “Lick Me Til Ice Cream”

Well, it looks like my Christmas shopping for Mrs. FB is done already.

• LOL 15