Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

She got a determination "too big for scale," so no weight.

But haven't 800+ lb people been on scale?

Dr Now said she can’t stand up so would have to use the scale with the rails/handles and she is too wide to Fit. Between. The. Handles. 

that’s gotta be a first.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Did she get weighed?  What was it?

Too big to fit on the giant scale with the handrails.

(The nurse, Cassandra, might have risk factors or isn't meeting patients.  I know some in health care that stepped back to safer jobs, so they don't expose their loved ones.   I hope she's OK). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Are we going to be living in Dr. Paradise this week? 

(I've been saving this one)

HA HA HA!  Also--I love Elvis Costello so much--have seen him live three times.  Fantastic.

• Love 8
Just now, LizzyB said:

HA HA HA!  Also--I love Elvis Costello so much--have seen him live three times.  Fantastic.

I saw EC and the Attractions on the Trust tour way back in 1980.  It was incredible.  I'll never forget it.

• Love 3

I am on the “this bitch” train. My mom had an accident and was in ICU on a ventilator March 2020. My dad is still on a ventilator after his accident in late Jan. 2021. I was unemployed for 6 months and was just on boarded remotely to my new job the same week my dad had his accident. I have no patience for her whining. We all have our fucking issues Shannon.

• Love 9
Just now, umgoblue said:

Why do they all go to a gym?  So unrealistic.  Just walk around the house. Raise your arms in the bed (cause that is all that she is doing right now).

All she's lifting at home is the fork.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, mk828 said:

You said it!! I am a 4th grade teacher. My district is going back to full in person 5 days a week next week. They threw it on us real last minute. Our district barely notifies us with their contact tracing. No more snow days, only remote days when we have snow. Getting vaccinated on Saturday. It's been a hell of a year. 

I got my second vaccine last week. No side effects 😀 This year cannot end soon enough. Good luck to you!

• Love 12
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

GET THAT WHEELCHAIR OFF THE FUCKING HIGHWAY!

Holy shit.

It looks like she's in the space for bikes  I was thinking she's probably too wide for the space.

Edited by sagittarius sue
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Why do they all go to a gym?  So unrealistic.  Just walk around the house. Raise your arms in the bed (cause that is all that she is doing right now).

Right? There's nothing she did in that gym she couldn't have done at home. Or in the backyard. Or ... 

IN THE PARK.

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She lives in Tucson, 16 hours and four or five days from Houston. 

and at least eleven hundred and forty stops for fast food, I bet.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

She made the 17 hour drive in one day?  That's a positive sign.  I don't know if I would have been able to do that even in a proper seat, not in the back seat.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Me too. The girlfriend got me two bottles of my favorite pinot grigio from Total Wine and More, which is just about the best store ever.

I'm having Evolution. It's a white blend from Sokol Blosser Winery in Oregon. It's my sipping while watching TV wine.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I got my second vaccine last week. No side effects 😀 This year cannot end soon enough. Good luck to you!

Getting my first jab tomorrow. Cannot WAIT.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Future headline:

"Woman Drives Wheelchair on Highway; Gets Hit by Pepsi Truck."

I laughed indecently loudly at this. 

• Love 6