Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The tornado death is truly tragic...  

interesting that her husband and sister in law are not too terrible in terms of their weight... kids, be like your mama, not like your aunt!

• Love 4
Just now, Twopper said:

Hello pounders!!! my eating habit was a fried chicken breast, potato salad, and cheese straws.   Don't judge, please.

*judging intensifies*

You didnt bring enough to share! Q~Q

• LOL 6

I can't with these folks who are always moaning about, "I don't know how I can go on if I take away food!" You HAVE to eat food -- you just don't have to eat super-size portions of it. 

Also, I wish someone would look at me the way Kenae looks at that sheet cake.

Just now, Splashes said:

You didnt bring enough to share!

Actually, I did.  I got a huge box of the fried chicken today at Publix, a carton of cole slaw, a carton of potato salad, and a bag of cheese straws along with the rest of our groceries for the week.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

You guys, that red dress "up skirt" shot is KILLING ME. 

KILLING ME, too!  Honestly the most exciting thing I've seen in the last 5 episodes of this show. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Actually, I did.  I got a huge box of the fried chicken today at Publix, a carton of cole slaw, a carton of potato salad, and a bag of cheese straws along with the rest of our groceries for the week.  

How many meals will that make for JUST YOU? Likely 10 or so!

• Love 2

Kenae has always been huge, everyone in the family is by adulthood.    The nephew is big already too.  

Does she realize that if she did get pregnant, that she would be super high risk, and might not even survive it?     

The only creatures in the house that aren't big, are the dogs.    A couple of the younger kids are a healthy size, but I'm betting that once they get older, and aren't as active, that they will be getting much bigger than also. 

The way she's carrying on about the trip to Dr. Now's, you would think she was leaving on the wagon train West, and never to return.     And it's 2 1/2 hours, all interstate.    What are they thinking?   Letting little kids run around the cars is very dangerous.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

They all talk about not being able to "give up food" like they'd just never eat again if they had weight-loss surgery.  You can't just eat LESS of it?  It all sounds so dramatic.

They ALL say this. What they mean is, they'll have to give up double cheese pizzas, tater tot casseroles, biscuits and gravy, Double Whoppers, waffles, donuts, and entire sheet cakes. They won't be able to have "anything good" again. They view healthy eating as punishment. 

• Love 11