Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Kenae's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

She looked like a hershey's kiss

And I've just been binging on Hershey Kisses!!!

Good evening Pounders!  My eating habits tonight are a Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich on Wheat Bread and fresh vegetables.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I don't think I've ever referred to the bathroom in my home as the restroom. Is this a thing?

I have when telling other people where there's an available restroom (I don't want them going upstairs).

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Hi All!

I didn't feel like cooking today, so it's half a store-made shepherd's pie (they are actually not bad) and three blood oranges and some lemon cookies for dessert. 

hope this Kenae will do well, but I am biased against people with 'creative' names.  

Not oranges!!!

She showers before her first meal...that's something..? Of course then she needs a snack for the rest of the day.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people ! 1481 calories today, my workouts made shoveling ALL ! THIS! F^CKING ! SNOW! the past 2 days, easier and enjoyable.

YAY ! 🙂

Please send some my way! This southerner needs a snow day 🙏🏻

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Hello people ! 1481 calories today, my workouts made shoveling ALL ! THIS! F^CKING ! SNOW! the past 2 days, easier and enjoyable.

YAY ! 🙂

We've still got tons of snow with a blizzard coming in tomorrow. Enough already.

• Love 2

She was chubby as a child...

The red dress in the talking head shots is something else.  SHINY red dress!!!  She could get a job being the biggest ornament on her city's Christmas tree!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1