Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: You So Bad Boy

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Rebecca Baby could have at least put a platter of chicken in the fridge.  So good with his coffee the next day.

Probably a better option than what was in her fridge. There should be milk, juice (I saw some that looked like Simply Orange), bananas, some other fruit, eggs, some lunch meat, some bottled water, maybe sparkling water, peanut butter, jam, cream cheese, butter/margarine, condiments, etc. Enough to get by. Perhaps some muffins or bagels or frozen waffles and danishes in the freezer. Normal stuff. And then take Zied to the grocery store after she leaves work and buy stuff that he likes to eat or wants to eat.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Probably a better option than what was in her fridge. There should be milk, juice (I saw some that looked like Simply Orange), bananas, some other fruit, eggs, some lunch meat, some bottled water, maybe sparkling water, peanut butter, jam, cream cheese, butter/margarine, condiments, etc. Enough to get by. Perhaps some muffins or bagels or frozen waffles and danishes in the freezer. Normal stuff. And then take Zied to the grocery store after she leaves work and buy stuff that he likes to eat or wants to eat.

Nobody is a good host on this show. This is just common courtesy for hosting a guest, let alone your fiancé! I understand wanting to introduce them to they way you do things, but they always seem to throw "America" in their faces, all at once. Let them ease into this and stop with the "you're in American now." You supposed to love this person. Act like it!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

Nobody is a good host on this show. This is just common courtesy for hosting a guest, let alone your fiancé! I understand wanting to introduce them to they way you do things, but they always seem to throw "America" in their faces, all at once. Let them ease into this and stop with the "you're in American now." You supposed to love this person. Act like it!

So simple to even ask him before he arrives what kind of food he needs and buy a few things so that he can go to the fridge and the fridge freezer and find a few meals for himself for a day or two. Him opening the fridge and finding it to be half-empty was sad. Some host. No bed, no food, no furniture.

• Love 12

Rebecca Baby hahaha good one

Did Amira wear the red dress for 3 days in the detention center?  Oh the things my brain has to know. 

Let's seriously start counting how many animals there are at the "farm". I saw pictures that the small dogs cage had no mat. Their piss and shit fall down on top of the dog below . WTF.  That is not producer driven 90 DF drama. That is animal abuse. 

Also, all that chatter about sex, obsession with her son's sexual health, calling the OBGYN for her, and all the animal breeding it just reeks of trauma in the 2 parents. I need to know more here. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
18 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

Everyone is appallingly rude. Foreign guests are encircled and grilled before even being offered a glass of water. People who have been traveling for 24 hours are expected to go visiting with "friends" who can't wait to question their life choices and motives for choosing to marry their friend. People arrive and are expected to amuse themselves with nothing but a mattress on the floor, no TV, no computer, no gaming system, no books. Poor Zied rummaging around trying to find some coffee, that was terrible. And why does Rebecca live like a 19 year old boy? No food in the fridge, no furniture. Jesus Christ. No wonder Zied wants to go home. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

my husband and I missed the first 5 minutes because my son insisted that mommy and daddy both put him to bed, my husband was more upset about missing the first 5 minutes than I would have expected. 

My husband is the ultimate sports jock, but has to watch this show .. even the repeats.  He’s still waiting for Varna to come back to Tennessee, where she found the guys other girlfriend in his house.

• LOL 1
37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

100% this...

And the same advice to Mike with Natalie, but Mike knew what kinds of food Natalie preferred.  Rebecca should have asked Zied what he'd like to have available.  It's not rocket science.  

WTF is wrong with these people?  Ugh.

• Love 10

It's so easy to call the fiances and let them know that you want to fill up the fridge before they land and ask if they need any special foods or foods that they enjoy. Natalie seems to eat fish so Mike could have bought some fresh fish at the market in Seattle or even the Sequim grocery store. Maybe organic pasta and sauce, fresh fruit and veggies, juice, yogurt, cheese, etc. Enough for a couple of days til grocery shopping time after Natalie gets past the jetlag and being exhausted. You can even buy a frozen vegetarian dinner.

Zied may ask for hummus and may have to put up with the bought one until he feels like making his own. Some brands or products may not be readily available but there are veggies and meat and fruit. Most grocery stores now sell Halal products. A small cake or box of pastries or cookies might be a nice gesture.

It's not hard to buy a few extra things to fill up the fridge and pantry and make the guest feel comfortable. 

• Love 8

I chuckle at the obvious camera-lingering that goes on:  Rebecca's big hips from behind swinging through the empty apartment in her mom-jeans. the sad looking grocery cart in the apartment, Zied making his little Elvis-like point in his hair.  Others include the pantry-like shelf of protein powder in Brandon's room,  Jovi very intentionally getting out of the cab without helping Yara, Mike practically rolling his eyes at Natalie's insults with his totally indifferent body language, Tarik's giant necklace, and various dirty closets, laundry-strewn bedrooms and forlorn, empty refrigerators.  The camera crew must laugh and laugh at the end of the day. 

I thought Zied looked better with his shorter hair but he has still stuck to the too-tight sweaters and odd-fitting joggers for his uniform. And what's the deal with his teeth? They just look like a giant white bar across his mouth.

Rebecca stopped her emotional development at the age of 15.  Every little thing rattles her:  "Zied looks sad; I'm so worried. He should be so excited to see me... something must be wrong!  He misses his mother already- I'm so upset!"  And the whole thing about the daughter and SIL coming to the airport... BIG DEAL. "I wanted to be alone with Zied but we spent the WHOLE TIME with them." She's like the teenager who wants to make out with her boyfriend on the couch and Mom and Dad keep walking through and spoiling the mood.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

What do these people really talk about, in some cases for years..? I had an LD relationship where we'd text almost every day, and one of us would always ask the other about dinner, etc. Hell, I talk about that with friends who live in the next city. Before I went to visit said LD, he asked me about what sort of things I'd like to have to snack on, made a list, went out for them, and then even took me to the grocery store after I'd arrived (and as a Canadian, a US grocery store was the most amazing thing.. all of the things I've seen on TV my whole life but we've never had up here!). He did lose points for taking me on a tour of the town after I'd just flow in though, I felt so sweaty and gross and I didn't think to pull a Darcy at the airport.

My bff and I were having a post-show debrief today where neither of us had much to say about Tarik & Hazel, except that I did admit that for a while I thought Minty's name was Minnie. I tend to be looking more at my phone than the TV while I'm watching this show and they both say her name without hitting the T at all!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

tell her there's no time for her to make herself a cup of tea as Mother Brandon carries her mug of hot coffee outside.  

I noticed when Mama was opening the barn door, Julia was holding a mug. Guess they let her grab her tea “to go” 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I noticed when Mama was opening the barn door, Julia was holding a mug. Guess they let her grab her tea “to go” 

Or was she holding Betty’s mug for her?

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She was just holding the Mother's mug while she opened the door...that's how I saw it 😕  I really like Julia, I hope she gets out of there!

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, misokinesia said:

My bff and I were having a post-show debrief today where neither of us had much to say about Tarik & Hazel, except that I did admit that for a while I thought Minty's name was Minnie. I tend to be looking more at my phone than the TV while I'm watching this show and they both say her name without hitting the T at all!

I was noticing that Tarzella says "Minnie" while Hazel says "Menty," both pronounciations are driving me nuts.

Hazel saying she likes hot girls sounded so fake and stilted. Tarzelique says there are a lot of hot girls in VA Beach, all different types, Asian, Black, Latina, etc...my question is if there are so many hot girls of all different cultures why did Tarzine have to import a girl who is not hot.  Have we heard Tarzanna speak Thai and fluently at that?  Have we heard anything about the co sleeping with the daughter? 

Anyone else watching this season and wondering how long till the women featured on this show start their journey in to posting nudie pics for pay?

1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

WTF is wrong with these people?  Ugh.

We will never know.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

So Rebecca leaves Zied alone in an empty apartment, no furniture to sit on and no food in the fridge, what happened to the gaming station that Rebecca bought for Zied so he would have something to do while she was at work?  I am surprised her daughter did not help Rebecca realize that something to sit on would be needed because she does seem to be the parent in that family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I chuckle at the obvious camera-lingering that goes on:  Rebecca's big hips from behind swinging through the empty apartment in her mom-jeans. the sad looking grocery cart in the apartment, Zied making his little Elvis-like point in his hair.  Others include the pantry-like shelf of protein powder in Brandon's room,  Jovi very intentionally getting out of the cab without helping Yara, Mike practically rolling his eyes at Natalie's insults with his totally indifferent body language, Tarik's giant necklace, and various dirty closets, laundry-strewn bedrooms and forlorn, empty refrigerators.  The camera crew must laugh and laugh at the end of the day. 

I thought Zied looked better with his shorter hair but he has still stuck to the too-tight sweaters and odd-fitting joggers for his uniform. And what's the deal with his teeth? They just look like a giant white bar across his mouth.

Rebecca stopped her emotional development at the age of 15.  Every little thing rattles her:  "Zied looks sad; I'm so worried. He should be so excited to see me... something must be wrong!  He misses his mother already- I'm so upset!"  And the whole thing about the daughter and SIL coming to the airport... BIG DEAL. "I wanted to be alone with Zied but we spent the WHOLE TIME with them." She's like the teenager who wants to make out with her boyfriend on the couch and Mom and Dad keep walking through and spoiling the mood.

They (Rebecca & Zied) are an odd almost cartoonish couple for sure, her with chipmunk cheeks and him with his swooped up hair, I agree she is stuck in adolescence.  

Mike seems like he barely tolerates Natalie.  I can't look at Jovi without seeing him as probably a long time thumb sucker. 

I seem to be feeling sorry for all the foreign girls.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Let's seriously start counting how many animals there are at the "farm". I saw pictures that the small dogs cage had no mat. Their piss and shit fall down on top of the dog below . WTF.  That is not producer driven 90 DF drama. That is animal abuse.

I think it's time the SPCA paid a visit to that farm.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

, no gaming system, no books. Poor Zied rummaging around trying to find some coffee, that was terrible. And why does Rebecca live like a 19 year old boy? No food in the fridge, no furniture. Jesus Christ. No wonder Zied wants to go home. 

Didn;t we watch Becca buy one at a game store using her zied pic decorated charge card? Did mica take it?

Her house looked like a prison cell....a very old prison cell.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

Nobody is a good host on this show. This is just common courtesy for hosting a guest, let alone your fiancé!

Like I have said before, I ask my cleaning person if there is a special soda, bubbly water or coffee she wants when she is here cleaning and no one here is sleeping with her, lol!!!

12 minutes ago, Dobian said:

I think it's time the SPCA paid a visit to that farm.

Sadly, the parameters for abuse in many states is low.  If there is access to shade, access to water most are good to go.  Sad, I know, as I used to volunteer in a shelter (and still foster in my home) and we fielded a lot of calls.  I do NOT like that damn "farm" either, but the animals seem to be safe and fed.  Still assholes for breeding.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I am SO confused about this hot tub situation! My parents have one. Not going to lie, I have been in it topless,  plenty of time. But nerves once have I been told I have to be naked because clothing will mess up the PH!  That is not a thing! There is one rule- no drinking. And that is only because someone almost passed out after drinking and getting out! Also my dad changes the water a lot, almost every time I come home. I told them to stop because I was sure it was a pain. My DAD, who is a cheap ass was like- it is not a big deal, and it is not even that expensive! So shut up mother Brandon!

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, Gobi said:

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Or was she holding Betty’s mug for her?

56 minutes ago, endure said:

She was just holding the Mother's mug while she opened the door...that's how I saw it 😕  I really like Julia, I hope she gets out of there!

Thanks for clarifying. I guess it was like “here, hold my beer...” with coffee instead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Like I have said before, I ask my cleaning person if there is a special soda, bubbly water or coffee she wants when she is here cleaning and no one here is sleeping with her, lol!!!

Yeah when the house cleaners or handyman are over and one of us is running to McDonald's, we always ask them if we can pick up something for them.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

I am SO confused about this hot tub situation! My parents have one. Not going to lie, I have been in it topless,  plenty of time. But nerves once have I been told I have to be naked because clothing will mess up the PH!  That is not a thing! There is one rule- no drinking. And that is only because someone almost passed out after drinking and getting out! Also my dad changes the water a lot, almost every time I come home. I told them to stop because I was sure it was a pain. My DAD, who is a cheap ass was like- it is not a big deal, and it is not even that expensive! So shut up mother Brandon!

They may have to use well water or have water trucked in.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Christina said:

In the last episode thread I said that they would play the Andrew/Amira detention story out two minutes an episode until the end of the season and I wasn't far off. I'm psychic!!! Or just watch too much of this shitshow.

I have zero sympathy for Amira. It's all on her and she cannot blame Andrew. It was her plan, her decision to not meet the requirements to enter Mexico, he wasn't there when she did the entrance interview and was refused entry. He did what he was supposed to do. She sent him a message that she was on a flight home and had bad service, then got mad that he didn't follow up with her when he was probably waiting for her to contact him. That type of miscommunication could be corrected with counseling if they actually want to be together, but I think they both suck and only wanted to be on television and we are being played.

I don't get how it was her plan, the whole thing was Andrew's idea.  He needed to be in Mexico City to meet her on arrival, then the two of them travel to the resort together.  Getting detained can be a scary thing.  You don't know what the authorities are going to do.  You have few if any rights.  People have been detained for months and years in countries, essentially prisoners, because of the regional bureaucracy.  I get that a lot of people on these shows are in it for the money and publicity, but I don't think anyone is going to deliberately get themselves locked up, unless they are completely stupid.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Brandon is a pansy-assed wimp who just gives a slack-jawed stare when Mommy and Daddy scold him. That father is scary, and I would love to know his history (I think Betty is wife #3? Hmm, wonder why...) When he asked Brandon "do you want all of this???" and Brandon just stared, that showed what their entire relationship is like. They hang over his head the fact that he will inherit "the farm"- which I view as a large lot with a rundown ranch house on it, a few outbuildings, a lot of worthless junk and a ball and chain when he wants to go anywhere. He (at the young age of 27) has resigned himself to the fact that it's his destiny to live in the sticks forever and wants Julia (who has been most cooperative and accepting) to accept it too. When he blamed her for keeping him from doing AM chores I was glaring at my TV.

I can't remember when they bought the farm,  (ha!  I mean purchased the farm, not that they crashed a plane) but it seems like it was in the 90's when Brandon would have been a little kid.  I just think they have told him repeatedly that eventually the farm would be his.  I don't think he ever stopped to ask himself if he wanted it.  At the beginning I thought the emphasis was on the dog-breeding business rather than the chickens, pigs, and horses.     

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Rebecca Baby hahaha good one

Did Amira wear the red dress for 3 days in the detention center?  Oh the things my brain has to know. 

Also, all that chatter about sex, obsession with her son's sexual health, calling the OBGYN for her, and all the animal breeding it just reeks of trauma in the 2 parents. I need to know more here. 

I’ve never heard the word” baby” thrown around so loosely.  Baby is a term of endearment.  These people hardly know each other.  Rebecca, call him Ziad.  He’s not your baby.  Yet.  You sound like an asshole.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Agreed. I watch a wonderful show on Amazon Prime called "This Farming Life". Each season they follow half a dozen farm families in Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the north of England. There's one couple who retired and bought a croft on the west coast of Scotland. Wild, windy, hilly. Its just the two of them. They have some Highland cows, some sheep, some chickens. They do everything themselves without complaint. One farm is run entirely by a woman who's maybe 50, with her two daughters, on the Shetland islands--the husband died suddenly when the girls were teenagers, and they do all the work. One 60-ish woman in the far north who has something like 800 sheep! She's out on the hills on her ATV, with a few of her dogs, rounding them up in bad weather. Brandon's parents are pikers. If the farm is too much then they should downsize. Its clearly their dream, not Brandon's, anyway. And expecting Julia to be unpaid labor is way out of line. 

Oh my gosh...this show sounds *amazing* and I can't wait to watch it! Just have to finnish 2 more episodes of Dexter, then I'm onto This Farming Life. Thanks!

I love farming life, but it ain't easy. You really have to LOVE it. It's abundantly clear that Brandon doesn't like it and Julia hates it. They need to GTFO and let the wackos run the farm. In between creepy discussions about sex.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I’ve never heard the word” baby” thrown around so loosely.  Baby is a term of endearment.  These people hardly know each other.  Rebecca, call him Ziad.  He’s not your baby.  Yet.  You sound like an asshole.

O.k.  I’ll say it.  “Baby” to me is a term of endearment.  My husband called me Baby during a night of love and passion when we were first married.  To this day, many years after, I still think of that word and night.  It was special.   Rebecca, especially doesn’t know squat what love is.  What is this .. her third or forth marriage?

• Love 5

Was Julia told that she would be living and working on a farm once she got to the states?

When the father stood int he hay loft and told Brandon that some day all this will be yours I thought of Monty Python's Holy Grail, the king shows his son (the not so smart) prince the view out the window and says, "Someday all this will be yours" and son says "The curtains?"  I giggle at that every time I see it.  

I have a friend who has the most picturesque horse farm, there is always work to do, she knew that going in to it, did Betty and Husband not realize it was a 24/7 operation?  Did Brandon always live with them and work on the farm, didn't he just move back home to save money? 

What did they do before Julia and Brandon started living with them?

Every two minutes the parents were telling Brandon and Julia that they wanted to talk to them about something, I am guessing this has been a constant in Brandon's life.  

The cloudy hot tub because of clothes being worn? What kind of clothes do people wear in a hot tub, a bathing suit sure but clothes? I remember years ago husband number one wanted a hot tub, it came with a VHS tape of directions for the chemicals, spa up, spa down, it was maddening but we did it, tested water, adjusted chemicals and never had cloudy water, we would drain it every so often and clean and wax the inside.  I do not miss that spa tub or husband number one.

Natalie is kind of a bitch but she warmed up to the cat.  

I want you all to know that I gave up everthing to watch this show.

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In some countries I think the custom is to wear the wedding ring on the right hand. I have a friend from Greece who does. Possibly traditional in the Eastern Orthodox religion? Greece and Ukraine are both majority Orthodox.

My husband is from Norway and they wear the rings on the right hand there...Used to be only a band for each person, worn by both from the time of engagement. During our first xmas together there, he gifted me a diamond ring and the gathered family had no idea what the significance was (34 years ago). Now diamond engagement rings are more popular, but still on the right hand 😉.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, KateHearts said:

And what's the deal with his teeth? They just look like a giant white bar across his mouth.

It’s almost like he’s wearing some kind of mouthguard or that putty they apply after gum surgery

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

Rebecca, especially doesn’t know squat what love is.  What is this .. her third or forth marriage?

Fourth.

44 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

And he's so helpful!  "Here, there are black women, brown women, Latina women...."

Tarik has binders full of women!

Then date one of THEM, Tarik!!!

"I wish I had known that before she went through my phone....."  Perhaps you should be asking why she is going through your phone, Tarzel.

"I was checking on Minty to make sure she was okay with this Covid"......"and to see if she was free for a hookup!"

Rebecca:  "I would have given anything to have the day off to spend it with him!"  You had HOW MUCH TIME to know he was coming?  Ask for a day off, fool!  Ask some friends (or a friend) to come by to say hi and take him to lunch?  Sightsee?  Not gonna lie:  I kinda like the exposed brick in the apartment and the huge windows.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, TMI said:

Didn;t we watch Becca buy one at a game store using her zied pic decorated charge card? Did mica take it?

Her house looked like a prison cell....a very old prison cell.

I think he’s really noticing that she doesn’t look at all like the picture she sent him from about 20 years ago.  She’s too old for him, and he’s looking mighty fine with the new hair and blue eyes.  

• Love 2

Why is there a grocery store cart instead of furniture in Rebecca’s apartment?
And that’s a nice apartment. It would be expensive here. Wasn’t she evicted from, like, everywhere?   How did she get this apartment? 

• Love 4

I'm a little confused about Brandon and the farm, doesn't the Dad have kids from some of his other marriages too? Brandon doesn't seem overly thrilled with inheriting the farm or he just didn't act overly enthused.   I wouldn't doubt his Dad dangles that offer over him when he wants him to put out more work and effort.  It appears there must be other workers there too by the amount of vehicles that were parked there.....I think it was the day ma & pa were going away for the night.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Why is there a grocery store cart instead of furniture in Rebecca’s apartment?
And that’s a nice apartment. It would be expensive here. Wasn’t she evicted from, like, everywhere?   How did she get this apartment? 

People use grocery carts in apartment complexes as...carts.  They keep them and take stuff up and down with them. The grocery stores often have to hire people to come to the complexes to get them back.  Most people don't keep them inside the apartment.

I like her apartment, the kitchen is well appointed, or at least current. Love the old/genuine exposed brick, a trip to West Elm and it would be nicely furnished.  Who cares if the old boyfriend lived there, he doesn't live there anymore. No issue.

I love animals of all kind, but could never have a farm.  The animals would all be pissed off on Sunday when I slept in.  Luckily my dogs have no problem sleeping in.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

I felt sorry for him that Rebecca couldn't be bothered to do more with the loft. If she's a chicken manager and getting second season TLC money it seems as if she has the means to do better than two dolls, a messy mattress and a shopping cart.

You didn't notice the ring light in the corner?  Can't say Rebecca doesn't have priorities.

11 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

So, when we first meet Amira after being deported, she is very calmly setting up the cameras in the hotel bathroom.  She takes a moment to set herself up and then starts the fake crying and despair. 

I actually said out loud, "Did we just see her work herself up to cry??"

9 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

Jovi/Yara: Birth control isn't 100%, I totally get it. I'm guessing it's too late for the morning-after pill. I'm also guessing abortion is off the table -- though I wonder if she could even get one; how would that work, exactly?

If you're wondering whether she can get an abortion in the U.S. if she's not a citizen, if she has the money to pay for it, then I don't know of any reason why not.  Now, getting an abortion in the U.S. in general?  In the south?  She's lucky she's in New Orleans.  But even so, I wouldn't waste any time.  New Orleans is still in Louisiana.

8 hours ago, KateHearts said:

The scene with Natalie and Mike got more and more cringe-worthy as it progressed. She has no interest in learning why a "stir-fry" isn't unhealthy, just as she didn't care that "root beer" is non-alcoholic.

I really do think it was a language issue in both of these cases, and that it could have been cleared up if everyone had been communicating calmly.  But in the case of the root beer, Mike just saying over and over it doesn't have alcohol in it doesn't really cut it.  Like maybe say, "Root beer is a soft dink, and breweries make it for people who don't drink alcohol."

He really can't stand her, and it's uncomfortable for me to watch.

11 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

The little Brandon sign on his bedroom door says everything.

There's also a "Julia" sign on Julia's door.  There will be no claiming you accidentally went into the wrong room after getting up to go to the bathroom, missy.

8 hours ago, KateHearts said:

When he asked Brandon "do you want all of this???" and Brandon just stared, that showed what their entire relationship is like.

He's really not very good at telling people things, is he?  Like his dad thinks he wants to take over the farm, and Julia thought they wouldn't be sleeping in separate rooms, and didn't realize she'd be a non-hired hand on the chores.  Gah, just thinking about this is really pissing me off.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

didn't realize she'd be a non-hired hand on the chores

I would have been up at 2am, packing, calling an Uber ang getting the hell out.  Seriously, I would have been gone.  Or. "Brandon, I want to try this Uber thing to go to store while you are at work."  Then packed and left with a note on the table, and made sure my flight was gone before they came back and kidnapped asked me to come back.

1 hour ago, endure said:

.I think it was the day ma & pa were going away for the night

You mean when they took more luggage for one night than hubby and myself took for six days in Florida?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, steff13 said:

Do Brandon's parents expect him to live there forever and help with the farm?  Has it not occurred to him that he could rent an apartment and live on his own?  He has a decent job, he should be able to rent a place for himself and Julia.  

Yes.  No.  Of course.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I thought Zied looked better with his shorter hair but he has still stuck to the too-tight sweaters and odd-fitting joggers for his uniform. 

I loved your entire post!

I get a kick out of Zied’s sweater obsession! I thought he looked nicely dressed at the airport. It’s a glow up! Remember when he used to put a handful of oil in his hair?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, WahooLAH99 said:

Mother Brandon is not happy unless she laying down rules or bitching about not following the rules.  Brandon’s parents are the worst family ever to appear on any iteration of 90 Day.  EVER.  Even worse than lying liar Deavan and her feral child and psycho bitch of a mother and that’s pretty fucking awful.  Brandon sucks too for never defending Julia. 

Memo to Nutalie: Maybe if you hadn’t constantly criticized absolutely everything about Mike, he might have given you the ring back.  That  passive aggressive shit is not at all endearing.  Although, I don’t know why you’d ever want to marry a low class living, crappy house and smelly closet owning, beer drinking, meat eating, atheist in the first place.  He’s wise to your psycho games so you should just go back to mommy and find a nice religious guy to torment for the rest of your life.  

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Regarding Tarzel- there may be plenty of lovely ladies in Virginia Beach, but I can’t believe it will be easy to find one that wants to throuple with those two. Also, is anyone else confused about this situation? It seems more like polyamory than bisexuality. Is this really Tarik’s idea? Hopefully they will get the sleeping arrangements figured out before long. (Tarik had two years to gently introduce his daughter to her own room, but...)

• Love 2

Let’s put some theatrical special effects people to work and crowdsource a project that has an alien space ship land next to Mike’s trailer, in Natalie’s line of sight, and then quickly disappear. I’m laughing about it already.

Natalie: I vish Mike woot eat more healthier.

At breakfast, Natalie: Do you vant another croissant?

Father Brandon, the only reason your limp dick of a son made you think he wants to inherit the farm (which you use to manipulate him) is because he’s been afraid to tell you how he really feels. 

Julia, please do the math. Father Brandon is significantly older than Betty. When Father Brandon gets taken to the glue factory, who do you think will be taking care of Betty (hint—look in the mirror)?

My suggestions for couples’ titles: Brandon & Julia—Mother, May I? Novi & Yara: Tee(th) for Two

• LOL 13
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, yeah, couple of things: 

Remember how, way back in the beginning, Brandon gleefully told us that "Julia has a temper" and "she is hard to please"? Meanwhile, Julia has comported herself like a lady, though she is being undermined, mocked, and treated like an indentured servant by Brandon's parents. And gaslighted and thrown under the bus by Brandon! She has never raised her voice, never made an unreasonable demand. She's tried to get along and done her best to cope with livestock, reptiles, live crickets, a controlling and demanding set of inlaws, and a spineless and unsupportive fiance.

She’s probably my most favorite cast member & has been from her first episode. She’s got a fantastically quirky & down-to-earth sense of humor & handles their bullshit with so much more poise & grace than I ever could. #teamjulia

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike and Natalie: ... It will take a number of beers for him to get 'drunk'. I doubt he was drunk. 

He actually did seem a little drunk to me.

3 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Didn't Rebecca just move?  Looks like she would have had plenty of time to prepare but getting all those tattoos takes time.

Speaking of tattoos...and that gift he brought her: I thought the dainty bracelet on her sailor's arm wasn't a very good look.

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Julia, please do the math. Father Brandon is significantly older than Betty. When Father Brandon gets taken to the glue factory, who do you think will be taking care of Betty (hint—look in the mirror)?

Oh lord.   I hadn't even thought of that.  Poor Julia. 

12 minutes ago, RubySoho said:

She’s probably my most favorite cast member & has been from her first episode. She’s got a fantastically quirky & down-to-earth sense of humor & handles their bullshit with so much more poise & grace than I ever could. #teamjulia

So do you have any theories on what she sees in Brandon?  I find this to be a real stumbling block. 

• Love 7