Type keyword(s) to search

B&B : In the Media!

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

So he finally wins because he can keep a straight face during his double entendre pickle ball dialogue? That’s Emmy material!

Actually, he won with his reel about how lonely Eric was living in an empty house. It was a great scene with him and Thornton Kaye. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

So he finally wins because he can keep a straight face during his double entendre pickle ball dialogue? That’s Emmy material!

The scene they showed (probably what he submitted) was where Eric was explaining how lonely he was and why he took Quinn back. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

He was probably smart to not submit any of the scenes where they were going on and on about his ED or where he was forcing Marcus to sleep with his wife. Congrats to John McCook on his win. 

• Love 1

So, so happy for John, pictured with Tanner.

FWKbdjKaAAAuZJT?format=jpg&name=small

Naomi looks stunning. Please let her have survived her crash into the ocean because she is sexy as hell and deserves a storyline all her own.

FWDUe2gXoAARGHh?format=jpg&name=small

I called it before and I'm calling it again - I sense a Taylor/Finn hook-up in the works because we all know how Badley loves to have mothers and daughters fighting over the same man as much as he loves grown-ass 50-something women fighting over a 50-something man. And with nuTaylor looking like Steffy's older sister...welll, you do the math.

krista-allen-and-tanner-novlan-speak-ons

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 6/23/2022 at 9:19 PM, Angeleyes said:

Pierson Fode (former Thomas)’s movie with Kevin Hart and Woody Harrelson The Man From Toronto drops on Netflix tomorrow 6/24

He's also playing Daren's boyfriend in the new season of Animal Kingdom on TNT.  Although, after last week's episode he may be thinking about breaking up...

• LOL 3
20 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

He's also playing Daren's boyfriend in the new season of Animal Kingdom on TNT.  Although, after last week's episode he may be thinking about breaking up...

I hope that he makes it out of that mess alive.   

• Love 1

Wow, I was just channel surfing and came upon the last 10 minutes of a Lifetime movie called "Killer Ambition" with Sean Kanan/Deacon in it.  I guess he was a bad guy because he gets shot in the end.😢    It came out this year so it's nice to see him doing something else.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Holiday photograph:

FjyN0f1XwAErY2h?format=jpg&name=large

There are a number of folks missing - Jacquie, Tanner, Don, Kimberlin, Sean, and Naomi, off the top of my head.

Cassandra (Grace)...um not sure about those boots, although I'll take them over the clunky clodhoppers Krista is wearing and is it any wonder we snark about Taylor and Thomas' inappropriate touching as mother and son?

Kelly is the silver goddess standout of the group.

• Love 7

WTF with Krista and those fugly clodhoppers?  I wish there had been some reason for everyone to take off running. and she tried to run in those things.   

And yes, Thomas hugging her like that looks like they're read posts about how inappropriate their relationship is on the show, and they're just throwing it in our faces. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

WTF with Krista and those fugly clodhoppers?  I wish there had been some reason for everyone to take off running. and she tried to run in those things.   

And yes, Thomas hugging her like that looks like they're read posts about how inappropriate their relationship is on the show, and they're just throwing it in our faces. 

Are they possibly an item in real life?  

15 hours ago, nkotb said:

Ridge totally grates on my nerves, but TK sounds like a pretty great dude. Great to see Ally Mills/Pam again. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmFTek9p-Gs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

TK is horribly recast as Ridge but he's such a softie in real life. And I loved him as Patrick in OLTL. Why couldn't they infuse some of TK's personality into Ridge?

Even as wooden as Ronn could be, you could feel his warmth and genuine caring in Ridge.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I know this is The Bold and the Beautiful forum, but the Days of Our Lives YouTube channel is doing some 12 Days of Christmas retrospective, and the first clip, introduced by Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie, Days), is from Christmas 1971.

Not only does it feature Hayes, but Susan Flannery, who played Dr. Laura Spencer Horton, is also featured.

So if you are curious about Flannery on Days, here you go!

Edited to add: This has another connection to B&B/Y&R in that this was written by Bill Bell, who apparently wrote Days from 1968 until 1975 (two years after he created Y&R!).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Bobbie Eakes (former Macy) is currently appearing in the ShowTime drama George & Tammy as Tammy Wynette’s hairdresser Nan Smith. 

I still say that chandelier didn't kill Macy and she's still alive. ;)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Not sure if this goes here but I found this think piece about the possibility of Braylor--and the fan reaction--to be interesting:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/news/657061/bold-beautiful-brooke-taylor-lesbian-romance-reaction/

I mean, putting aside the fast tracked pipeline from enemies to friends after decades of both loathing the other...how is THIS the straw that is supposedly breaking some viewers ' backs when B&B has been doing psuedo-incest pairings for nearly a decade before the Game of Thrones franchise blew up?

Another viewer, insisting that she’d no longer be tuning in if “Braylor” happens, vowed that she’d be turning to “clean programs.” Which we can infer that she thought Bold & Beautiful was back when it was playing out wholesome stories like Amber wondering time and again who’s the daddy, Stephanie attempting to drug Morgan into miscarrying, Sheila donning a disguise to schtup an unwitting Deacon and Eric and Quinn taking turns betraying their marriage vows.

HAHAHAHA CLEAN VIEWING ON A SOAP OPERA

Be serious! 😭🤣

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I'm down with Braylor. KKL and KA have a lot more chemistry then either actress does with TK. I'll given them that. KKL and KA just light up around each other!

KA has chemistry with everyone but TK. And KKL has some small level of chemistry with him, but she has better chemistry with everyone else. At this point, TK has only had chemistry with LG during the Ridge/Caroline storyline, and with DD in every single Bill/Ridge scene. Oh, and he did have chemistry with RS, too, but that Ridge/Quinn storyline was bad enough to override the chemistry. Maybe the show should figure out if they can lure Alicia Minshew out to LA to play a completely new love interest for Ridge. 

• Like 3

Alternatively, they could just find a way to write Ridge out of the show. He was not missed for the fifteen months after Ronn Moss left.

Let the 30+ "kids" step up a bit. They all have talent enough to carry meaty stories, even JMW.

As for Braylor, I can understand why some people may not buy that 30 years of uninterrupted hatred has been pushed aside to become immediate besties can find romance to be a step too far. But def not because of the sole factor of the two of them being women. Ad they wouldn't even be the first pair of rivals-to-lovers in soapdom (remember Natalia ad Olivia from Guiding Light?). 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Alternatively, they could just find a way to write Ridge out of the show. He was not missed for the fifteen months after Ronn Moss left.

Let the 30+ "kids" step up a bit. They all have talent enough to carry meaty stories, even JMW.

As for Braylor, I can understand why some people may not buy that 30 years of uninterrupted hatred has been pushed aside to become immediate besties can find romance to be a step too far. But def not because of the sole factor of the two of them being women. Ad they wouldn't even be the first pair of rivals-to-lovers in soapdom (remember Natalia ad Olivia from Guiding Light?). 

I loved Otalia. 

• Love 1

Diamond White (Paris) is going to star in a MCU animated series Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. She will voice the lead character and it will also star Lawrence Fishburne. It will premiere on Disney channel February 10 and on Disney+ February 15. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Zende (Delon de Metz) was on an episode of 9-1-1 last night playing a firefighter.  That was the first time he was on, but I wonder if the actor will be leaving B&B.

I mean, B&B is the Hollywood equivalent to a dead end job, and has ridiculously high turn over for a soap opera. They're not doing anything with Zende anyway, he may as well leave and get that bag IMO.

• Like 6

The show got 14 Emmy noms in:

Daytime Drama series
Lead Actress (JMW as Steffy)
Lead Actor (TK as Ridge)
Supporting Actress (KA as Taylor)
Younger Performer  (HJS as Douglas)
Guest Performance (Cassandra Creech as Grace)
Writing
Directing
Music Direction and Composition
Original Song ("Everyone Dances")
Lighting Direction
Technical Direction, Camerawork, Video
Costume Design/Styling
Hairstyling and Makeup

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
12 hours ago, CRT said:

Guest Performance (Cassandra Creech as Grace)

LOL WHUT

Was there seriously no other guest performances on any of the other three shows more deserving of nomination than this?

This is the most ridiculous nomination this show has received in a long while.

• LOL 4