Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Monique and Candiace address the breach of trust that damaged their relationship; Robyn's future with Juan is questioned; Gizelle and Monique address their ongoing feud; Robyn reveals whose "bleep" Michael wanted to "bleep" that night at L2.

Airdate 12.20.2020

Monique's binder may be rude, but you may not.  Please remember to be civil to each other!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Its embarrassing how excited I am about Pt 2

I'm mad that the Monique/Candiace stuff has overshadowed the antics of Uncle Bad Touch, Michael and the wife who makes excuses for him.  Tired of the Darby's getting away with shit and his behavior seen as something we should be ki ki kiing about, based in part because his victims are male, faceless and men of color. Here's hoping the world starts to loathe these 2 as much as I do.

I'm on board with you 100%

I never liked ashley from her first season.  Kurn was funny but ashley is a shit bird and im tired of her pretending that when someone does the same thing she did to someone else, its so much worse....for reasons that make no sense.    

She and monique deserve each other. 

• Love 10

I'm sorry, but how is Michael still involved with the show when a member of the crew is alleging that he touched him sexually without his consent (and there's video)?  Doesn't that open Bravo up to lawsuits for creating an unsafe work environment?

• Useful 1
  • Love 23

Monique bringing the rumor to the show herself is what kills me lol she is the one saying all this shit about her child and not the ladies .. she’s trying to blame others like she always does for something she just did herself ROFL 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14

Gizelle sure has a lot more to say behind the scenes that she won’t say to Monique’s face when Monique is armed with the binder.  Why don’t Ashley and Gizelle put the kibosh on their situations by saying they’re in fully open relationships?  Everything else makes them look so foolish.  On this set (not in a hotel room where she can control the narrative) is the most I’ve ever seen Gizelle knocked off her pedestal, and I’m here for it.

Michael is clearly an illegal ass-grabber and he should be off the show.  Having said that, if Andy has an axe to grind with Michael, he should take it up off camera.  It makes for such shitty TV to hear Andy tell the cameraman’s story.  We have three parts to fill—rather than talking about Karen’s “private side” aka her lying side, or T’Challa, why not bring the cameraman to the set to duke it out with Michael?  Oh yeah, Michael had a <cough, cough> wedding that he couldn’t miss.  It’s so interesting that tell-it-like-it-is Ashley offered exactly zero details as to whose wedding that was. 

All the convoluted backstory about Gigi and Charrisse should have either aired or not been brought up at the reunion.  Too much inside baseball and Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
Just now, LibertarianSlut said:

All the convoluted backstory about Gigi and Charrisse should have either aired or not been brought up at the reunion.  Too much inside baseball and Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care.

Blame Monique for that she is the one bringing it up lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Its coming across to me as someone trying to get ahead of a story. I 100% believe they got together and discussed the rumor, Monique found out and put it out there before they had a chance. I don't believe for 1 minute Gizelle and Robyn did ANYTHING pertaining to Monique because of some high moral code. 

It will be interesting to see who replaces Monique next season. I don't believe she will be invited back. 

• Love 12

STFU Grizzell.  You aren't helping anything at all.  I still think Candiace needs to stop with the waterworks already. Waaaa... I need a break.... Waaa. STOP  IT ALREADY YOU LITTLE BABY.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 11

Bravo does not condone violence—okay Andy, except there would be no season without the violence...that you don’t condone.

Candiace pretty much summed it up when she said Monique was bored so she fought with Candiace.  That’s about all there is to it.  All of the stuff with Charrisse was either a waste of time, or Charrisse should have been at the reunion to hash it out, one or the other, but not half measures. That’s just horrible storytelling.  

I love how it took 48 minutes into the second reunion hour to talk about all anyone really wanted to talk about—the fight—and next week is “supersized” aka dragged out.  Gee, I have an idea—why not start talking about the fight in the first installment, or would Bravo make less revenue if it didn’t drag 18 episodes out over the course of over three and a half hours?  This is the second week in a row the reunion has been a giant bore.  Next week is probably going to be epic, and I’m bouncing from the franchise after that, because I am so tired of this half-assed storytelling.  It used to be only RHBH, and now it’s bleeding into this franchise. I’d rather fold socks than have to listen to mindless chatter about T’Challa and new sides of Karen for damn near two hours, only to make the real reunion—the only part that’s important—90 minutes next week.  Ciao adios with your bullshit, An-dy.  I care(d), but not that much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

“Buster Douglas put together a thirst book” - I’m dead.  🤣🤣

😂

Monique is a piece of work.  Is she human?  Does she have emotions?  Sociopath, unable to feel empathy for others.

What mother of three fights other women in the street?  Seems a bit hood rat-ish to me?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
46 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Candiace has got to stop crying about this whole thing.  Seriously.

No.  Monique embarked on a year long social media smear and harassment campaign, Monique's blogger friend* that died last month had to be served papers to get him to stop harassing Candiace and her family members, this same blogger friend was calling Chris Bassett's ex-wife to pump her for tea on Chris and Candiace, Monique made songs about beating Candiace etc, etc.

Now that Candiace has encountered Monique face to face, hopefully she can release those tense emotions, look at the situation with a cold mind and do what she needs to do going forward.

43 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Monique bringing the rumor to the show herself is what kills me lol she is the one saying all this shit about her child and not the ladies .. she’s trying to blame others like she always does for something she just did herself ROFL 

It's the gaslighting for me, like when she insisted Gizelle sat in the confessional and said the last baby wasn't Chris'.  None of that ever happened.

37 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Its coming across to me as someone trying to get ahead of a story. I 100% believe they got together and discussed the rumor,

They have all admitted to discussing the rumor.  What they've also said is they didn't need to sit around plotting how to get it on the show when they could just say it on the show.

If anyone is trying to get ahead of a story, it's Monique.  Pro-tip: if you aren't gallivanting around town acting inappropriately with men that aren't your husband, you won't have to face rumors you cheated on him or that your baby isn't his.

23 minutes ago, Sharper2002 said:

Andy, Monique isn’t reactive to the situation because she’s most likely a sociopath. 

It was dawning on Andy that Monique is coo coo for cocoa puffs.  Wendy and Robyn have already figured Monique is cray cray; that's why those two don't want anything to do with her.  If she is not invited back, it will be because of this reunion and not because of the fight.

11 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Monique is awful. “She must have done something that made me snap” said every abusive a&$hole ever.

I peeped that.  Monique likes to talk about other people taking accountability but telling somebody "you made me beat you up?"  No ma'am.

*Monique and the blogger that died last month were so close, she was named as a special friend in his obituary. It's circumstantial but you're so close with a blogger that's been harassing Candiace & her family to the point of having papers served on them but you had nothing to do with the harassment?  Ok, gurl.

Wendy got her S2 glow up on. She looks amazing on WWHL. Better hair, makeup and wardrobe. Something is different about her face but I don't know what. 

It looks like she had her hairline lifted.  Original hairline was almost down to her eyebrows.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 20

The air came out of the binder balloon rather quickly. Thought there would be more. Maybe later?

I, once again, was extremely disappointed of the questions that weren't mentioned or asked like:

- Mo claimed to have blacked out but she was shown on camera that evening on the way home in the town car, reciting exactly what happened, where she had her hands, etc to the camera person.

- they should have mentioned that Mo was actually pacing and stalking outside that barn for like a half an hour or more - in the dark - looking to finish off Candy. Fucking nuts!

- no one mentioned Mo's song drag queens, which shows how proud she was of that shit!

- more mention should have been made of the year long social campaign led by Mo which is contributing to Candy being still so emotionally wrought over this. 

- If Mo knew that Giz was behind a plot about this shit, why was she not mad at Giz and acting so excited and happy to  befriend her early in the season. Why was her anger only at Candy?

Mo looked crazy at the end.

Wendy got her S2 glow up on. She looks amazing on WWHL. Better hair, makeup and wardrobe. Something is different about her face but I don't know what. She looks great!! 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 19

Monique definitely blamed her actions on Candiace.  She sounded like an abuser who says to the one they have abused, “why did you make me hit you?”

And it sounds like Monique will launch into another of her greatest hits to Gizelle, “that’s why you ain’t got no man.”

Monique is one of those women who thinks a woman is nothing without a man.  She is  male identified to the core.

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Wendy got her S2 glow up on. She looks amazing on WWHL. Better hair, makeup and wardrobe. Something is different about her face but I don't know what. 

Yes! Her makeup and hair look so much better. She looks regal, like a Queen.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I’d rather see Candiace’s tears than the expressionless, robotic sociopath named Monique.

The fact Monique was so cold about it EVEN after seeing the video of what happened and seeing that it WASN’T Candance pushing her  and still trying to make it Candance fault is truly disturbing and messed up.. Monique needs to kick rocks .. she showed more emotion over a “missing” bird then a friendship lost ... Monique is 100% opportunistic she doesn’t have friends she has people who can do things for her... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17

Monique is a sociopath...even Andy was side eyeing her.   Candiace is sad because she actually thought she and Monique were friends.  I think Candiace expected to make friends..not be on some survivor alliance type of show.

3 parts is too much for a reunion.  Part 1 should have been Giselle's downfall with Monique/Candiace concluding part 1..and carrying into part 2...and than the hubby drama concluding.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I’d rather see Candiace’s tears than the expressionless, robotic sociopath named Monique.

I wonder if she was crying when, or after, she wished DEATH on that blogger ... who later died?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Probably not at all.  If someone was harassing me and I told them to drop dead its not my fault when they do and im not going to develop any feelings for them after the fact.  

On video, Candiace the Shrinking Violet, called the blogger “an obese piece of shit who needs to drop dead”.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yikes Monique is such a victim blamer. What a psycho. I can’t believe I used to enjoy her on the show. She’s so latched on to her bs lies about the fight she will never admit any fault.

Here cones Chris Samuels next episode making a fool of himself. He is doubling down on his rage at the ladies because if he doesn’t he has to admit his wife is a sociopath basically. Monique always takes an opening to brag about his money too. Shut the fuck up Monique.

Never thought I would be on Candiaces side so much cause she used to really annoy me but here we are lol.

Of course Michael couldn’t make it. That sick fuck needs to be fired. Good kick having 2 kids with that predator Ashley.

Robyn saying Monique gives too much thought to Charisse made me laugh and was true.

At first I thought no way Monique would be going around cheating on her husband but the more she acts like this the more I think something happened.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Candance actually thought you were friends Monique that’s what’s bothering her so much 

Yeah, I thought the same thing. If the fight happened with, say, Ashley, I doubt Candiace would be as emotional about it because it's not like they were really friends. 

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Monique definitely blamed her actions on Candiace.  She sounded like an abuser who says to the one they have abused, “why did you make me hit you?”

Yes, she was definitely using a variation of "look what you made me do." She's a sociopath. And it also struck me that she's using the tactics of a middle school Mean Girl, what with riling up her fans to harass Candiace.  So it makes sense that she mentioned being "bullied" in school because her emotional maturity is clearly stuck at 12.

I was also astounded once again how much Karen is still taking her side. Even tonight, she was actively criticizing Candiace for inviting Charisse. I think she's backed the wrong horse but there's no doubt in my mind whose side she is on.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, StillHere said:

On video, Candiace the Shrinking Violet, called the blogger “an obese piece of shit who needs to drop dead”.    

and.....?

This wouldn't change anything for me.  He harassed her, and they said shitty things to each other.  He died.  She didn't kill him.  I fail to see why she should feel responsible in any way.  I don't know why she should feel anything period.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 20

I'm so sick of hearing about this damn fight. I may not watch next week but I'll be interested to see what'll happen when letters go out. I can't imagine a scenario where Monique is asked back but it's far from a sure thing because despite Andy's statement, I think Bravo quite enjoys violence. And sexual assault, too, given Michael's continued presence on the show. 

• Love 8

This whole fight between Monique and Candiace has worn me out. At this point they both cancel each other out ( 0+0=NULL) and I no longer care if either come back next season as I will not be back to watch since I really don't care for any of these women and their shenanigans and fake ass storylines any more. YAWN! All of the Housewives shows are just unwatchable anymore as are other Bravo shows. I guess I have "graduated" and it is time to move on down the line.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

No.  Monique embarked on a year long social media smear and harassment campaign, Monique's blogger friend* that died last month had to be served papers to get him to stop harassing Candiace and her family members, this same blogger friend was calling Chris Bassett's ex-wife to pump her for tea on Chris and Candiace, Monique made songs about beating Candiace etc, etc.

Now that Candiace has encountered Monique face to face, hopefully she can release those tense emotions, look at the situation with a cold mind and do what she needs to do going forward.

It's the gaslighting for me, like when she insisted Gizelle sat in the confessional and said the last baby wasn't Chris'.  None of that ever happened.

They have all admitted to discussing the rumor.  What they've also said is they didn't need to sit around plotting how to get it on the show when they could just say it on the show.

If anyone is trying to get ahead of a story, it's Monique.  Pro-tip: if you aren't gallivanting around town acting inappropriately with men that aren't your husband, you won't have to face rumors you cheated on him or that your baby isn't his.

It was dawning on Andy that Monique is coo coo for cocoa puffs.  Wendy and Robyn have already figured Monique is cray cray; that's why those two don't want anything to do with her.  If she is not invited back, it will be because of this reunion and not because of the fight.

I peeped that.  Monique likes to talk about other people taking accountability but telling somebody "you made me beat you up?"  No ma'am.

*Monique and the blogger that died last month were so close, she was named as a special friend in his obituary. It's circumstantial but you're so close with a blogger that's been harassing Candiace & her family to the point of having papers served on them but you had nothing to do with the harassment?  Ok, gurl.

It looks like she had her hairline lifted.  Original hairline was almost down to her eyebrows.

4 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

The air came out of the binder balloon rather quickly. Thought there would be more. Maybe later?

I, once again, was extremely disappointed of the questions that weren't mentioned or asked like:

- Mo claimed to have blacked out but she was shown on camera that evening on the way home in the town car, reciting exactly what happened, where she had her hands, etc to the camera person.

- they should have mentioned that Mo was actually pacing and stalking outside that barn for like a half an hour or more - in the dark - looking to finish off Candy. Fucking nuts!

- no one mentioned Mo's song drag queens, which shows how proud she was of that shit!

- more mention should have been made of the year long social campaign led by Mo which is contributing to Candy being still so emotionally wrought over this. 

- If Mo knew that Giz was behind a plot about this shit, why was she not mad at Giz and acting so excited and happy to  befriend her early in the season. Why was her anger only at Candy?

Mo looked crazy at the end.

Wendy got her S2 glow up on. She looks amazing on WWHL. Better hair, makeup and wardrobe. Something is different about her face but I don't know what. She looks great!! 

4 hours ago, nb360 said:

Yes! Her makeup and hair look so much better. She looks regal, like a Queen.

To me Wendy was the only person who picked a shade of yellow that really works for her. The color is vibrant on her skin like jewels. i do not love her dress but she does have some fabulous legs.

None of the other ladies look good in their chosen yellows.  Karen looks a little washed out and Ashley's gown looks cheap.  Robyn's makeup and hair is all wrong and Gizelle's gown does not do justice to her figure.

Monique's dress is probably the most expensive out of the bunch but it has this greenish undertone that is not flattering to her skin tone. In fact, I think she looks a little sickly...but that could also be the words coming out of her mouth.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

I'm so sick of hearing about this damn fight. I may not watch next week but I'll be interested to see what'll happen when letters go out. I can't imagine a scenario where Monique is asked back but it's far from a sure thing because despite Andy's statement, I think Bravo quite enjoys violence. And sexual assault, too, given Michael's continued presence on the show. 

Fighting someone doesn't get you kicked off of a housewives show.  Look at Porsha Williams.  It actually elevated her status.  Ramona from RHNY threw a glass and hit a cast member in the mouth.  We all know she's still on their show.  The two Joes from New Jersey actually fought like two WWE wrestlers with no consequences.  You are absolutely correct.  Bravo enjoys violence.  To them, violence means ratings.  What gets you kicked off of a housewives show?  Being nice.  To Bravo, nice means boring and boring means bye-bye.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if Monique stays on the show.   

• Love 15

Ugh--Wendy is such a useless waste of space. She brings nothing to the show. On WWHL, she was called out for her hypocrisy in correcting Karen's mispronunciation of "ageism" but giving Grizzard a pass. She made an excuse and then barked, "The professor has arrived." 🙄 No, Dum Dum--another useless thirsty famewhore has arrived. Nothing about you is professorial. You don't want to do that anymore, remember?

• Love 17

Candiace cries because she has yet to get her mind around the kind of creature that operates without empathy or regret - who takes pleasure in her target’s continued anguish. She is still experiencing a kind of ptsd that comes after a first encounter with a sociopath. 

Candiace has already changed her behavior, understanding that she needs to protect herself better. Now it would help to read about sociopaths, how they think, what they are - once she gets her mind around that, she’ll heal, and also be prepared for the next encounter. Martha Stout’s book, ‘The Sociopath Next Door,’ is a good place to start. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13