Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Monique is capable of not hitting someone if provoked (i.e. Robyn during the season 3 umbrella fight)....and she was mighty upset with Robyn.  Robyn was more in her face than Candiace was...even following Monique to continue the fight. 

But Robyn could have been a fair fight - not an easy target and Robyn would have probably won that battle.

A bully seeks out the easiest target - Candiace was definitely the easiest target -she was not well liked by a lot of the viewing public, she has a nasty mouth is is provocative, she weighs about 80 pounds. 

Monique had to be physically restrained by several producers. 

Candiace really needs to advertise her wig glue.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Gizelle sure has a lot more to say behind the scenes that she won’t say to Monique’s face when Monique is armed with the binder.  Why don’t Ashley and Gizelle put the kibosh on their situations by saying they’re in fully open relationships?  Everything else makes them look so foolish.  On this set (not in a hotel room where she can control the narrative) is the most I’ve ever seen Gizelle knocked off her pedestal, and I’m here for it.

This.  I love love love Gizelle in this situation because she's instigated so many for years. Karma baby!!

I just can't and won't ever like Candiace.  Her behavior with the knife towards Ashley was just as bad, if not worse IMO.  If Monique is off the show, Candiace should realize all the animosity geared toward Monique right now, will all shift back to her.

Having said that, I liked Monique from the beginning and it's so disappointing to see her behavior this season.  The stalking around after the fight to continue it was very alarming. She seems like she is just so full of rage and is channeling it towards Candiace. I think there are some major issues that she needs to address in therapy. It's just very upsetting that Monique isn't acknowledging that she was wrong.  

Michael is gross and needs to be off this show like yesterday. If a man did the same to a woman, you can bet your ass he'd be off the show.  Whether he grabbed a man or woman shouldn't matter.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Not only that but, as I understand it, Gizelle and Robyn can't even live tweet the show because of all the Gooniques coming to defend their queen.

And now Andy is catching that work from the Gooniques.

1 hour ago, Rlb8031 said:

They can live tweet and disable comments if it's really that pressing. Monique is a third-rate housewife on a second rate reality show. They are acting like Monique has millions of twitter followers. Everybody here has agendas, and either all of this should be taken at face value or none of it should be. 

It's not just the cast the Gooniques are coming after, they're coming after people like Candiace's sister or Chris' ex-wife, people who were either on the show for 5 minutes 3 years ago or not at all.  So Chris' ex-wife should have to lock down her social media because Monique wants to harass Candiace?

32 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

But Robyn could have been a fair fight - not an easy target and Robyn would have probably won that battle.

A bully seeks out the easiest target - Candiace was definitely the easiest target -she was not well liked by a lot of the viewing public, she has a nasty mouth is is provocative, she weighs about 80 pounds. 

Bullies always choose a target that has little support. Robyn would've had Gizelle and Charrisse's support.  Candiace did not have the cast's support prior to the fight so Monique figured there was no harm in beating Candiace's ass.

34 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

And create a line of folded tissues.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
34 minutes ago, KLJ said:

I just can't and won't ever like Candiace.  Her behavior with the knife towards Ashley was just as bad, if not worse IMO.  If Monique is off the show, Candiace should realize all the animosity geared toward Monique right now, will all shift back to her.

With the exception of our little forum, Candiace already IS getting all the animosity.   And it's been happening before ANY of this aired on the show.

If Twitter, could kill, Candiace would be dead, a thousand times over.  And her mom, broke Chris, the producer who held Monique back and everybody on the show not named Monique, Karen and Ashley.

The Gooniques, out stan the LVP stans and while i adore LVP, many of her stans are nuts!  She has done "absolutely nothing wrong".  "She has nothing to apologize for". I'm just dumbfounded by it all. 

And slightly worried for Candiace's safety among the general public....

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

With the exception of our little forum, Candiace already IS getting all the animosity.   And it's been happening before ANY of this aired on the show.

If Twitter, could kill, Candiace would be dead, a thousand times over.  And her mom, broke Chris, the producer who held Monique back and everybody on the show not named Monique, Karen and Ashley.

The Gooniques, out stan the LVP stans and while i adore LVP, many of her stans are nuts!  She has done "absolutely nothing wrong".  "She has nothing to apologize for". I'm just dumbfounded by it all. 

And slightly worried for Candiace's safety among the general public....

I know and I find all of this really, really frightening and disturbing. 
I remember going home from some very bad days work years ago and doing my WII boxing pretending that I was fighting my idiot boss. I felt much better after that, lost weight and lived to survive another day in that nightmare.

Monique committed physical violence on another co-worker and employee. only on Bravo are there no consequences for this crap.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I know and I find all of this really, really frightening and disturbing. 
I remember going home from some very bad days work years ago and doing my WII boxing pretending that I was fighting my idiot boss. I felt much better after that, lost weight and lived to survive another day in that nightmare.

Monique committed physical violence on another co-worker and employee. only on Bravo are there no consequences for this crap.

Sadly, that's the world we live in.  Everything is upside down.  Bullies are heroes.  Gooniques are probably former and present school bullies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, KLJ said:

This.  I love love love Gizelle in this situation because she's instigated so many for years. Karma baby!!

Having said that, I liked Monique from the beginning and it's so disappointing to see her behavior this season.  The stalking around after the fight to continue it was very alarming. She seems like she is just so full of rage and is channeling it towards Candiace. I think there are some major issues that she needs to address in therapy. It's just very upsetting that Monique isn't acknowledging that she was wrong.  

Michael is gross and needs to be off this show like yesterday. If a man did the same to a woman, you can bet your ass he'd be off the show.  Whether he grabbed a man or woman shouldn't matter.

If someone came to my husband and told him I was cheating, my husband would laugh in their face unless they had hard evidence. I would also laugh about it and really not care because I am secure in my actions and relationship.

Monique is obviously not...

Monique beat Candiass because the cool bougie light skinned girls like Candiass and invited her to sit at their table...because Candiass is also bougie. This hurt something in Monique (who, again, is pretty insecure).

She can not blame colorism because Candiass is also a brown skinned girl like Monique.

• Love 6

Monique is crying over a bird, but can't express any emotion when seeing another human that she attacked crying.  

Thats......well.....well its something.  

Monique trying to deny that she is behind the entire social media harassment campaign and had nothing to do with anything.  Girl you made a whole song about it.  If you're proud of your handiwork admit to it.   

• Love 15
1 hour ago, KLJ said:

I think the most chilling thing Monique said was something to the effect of "you're just making it worse for yourself"  like she is really going to unleash some kraken on Candace if she won't just accept what Monique did and stay quiet.  There were quite a few times during the reunion where Monique kept getting upset that Candace had anything to say, because "how dare she speak, I shut her up!".  But this may be the one safe place where Candace can express anything in front of Monique, be it anger, sadness, rage, etc, etc

Personally, I cannot see how Andy makes that whole disclaimer about violence, shows the violence over and over and invites Monique back if she doesn't wholeheartedly apologize.  I think Monique might be trying to see if she can wriggle her way out of the apology and maybe when forced she will begrudgingly offer some fake apology and run right back to twitter and make up excuses for it.  

As for Michael, ugh.  Literally, the last two people who think Michaels bisexuality or homosexuality matters to anyone are Michael and Ashley.  No one cares.  Its only being discussed because they are so defensive and because he engages in unconcesual butt touching.  

My question though, is....how long is Ashley going to be doing this?  Its not that Michael doesn't know better, he does, its not that Michael isn't smart, he is.  

But Michael is very arrogant and thats the problem.  He thinks he knows everything and he thinks everyone else is stupid and a pawn.  So, he is not going to stop doing this.  He truly thinks that he can get away with it because he is much smarter than everyone else.  He may be having a relationship outside the home right now (do people not fuck during the day Ashley, asking for a friend, because I don't know what it matters if he is home with you at night, UNLESS you are saying him cheating is fine as long as he comes home to you).  I guarantee you that if he is messing with someone else its because he thinks he can get away with it and keep it discreet....and he cannot.  He will keep grabbing butts because he thinks he can get away with it, he will keep having these "relations" and assume that he is too smart for it to go public.  

So how long does Ashley let this go?  Because I promise you, if and when Michael Darby is caught stepping out, Ashley will have some sort of convoluted, nonsensical excuse about how, "it wasn't cheating"  It will probably be something offensive like "its ONLY cheating if he has sex with another woman"

• Love 8
11 hours ago, dosodog said:

It is because of Ashley constantly defending and denying Michael's actions, that I don't root for her, ANDY!

She knows EXACTLY what her husband does and participates in the cover up, but pretends otherwise.  

I'm feeling mighty confused this morning about the fight video clips.  Per the Goonique squad on Twitter, the clips PROVED Monique is telling the truth.  But last night. I thought the clips didn't back up Monique's version.  Even monique said she thought Candace was the one who pushed her and didn't realize it was Gizelle until seeing the video in that moment. Except she also said she knew the videos because she watched them.

?????

Her entire segment also shows that her "blackout" excuse was just that.  She remembered her mindset and how she "felt" and why she did what she did.  How can you remember all that if you were blacked out sis?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, spunky said:

Monique is a sociopath. She has absolutely no empathy and seems to get pleasure out of Candice's hurt feelings. Even Andy seemed bothered by her cold demeanor. Candice is still trying to understand why she was attacked. Hopefully her therapist can help her understand that there isn't any valid explanation as to why Monique did what she did. 

Ashley and her husband are both disgusting.  The fact that she continues to defend his disgusting actions is sickening. When did unwanted touching become a joke?

Maybe the therapist can also help Candace to keep her evil vile big mouth shut also???

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, qtpye said:

She can not blame colorism because Candiass is also a brown skinned girl like Monique.

I think it's old fashioned classism.

On Netflix, I watch movies from Nigeria, South Africa, India.  A lot of these movies focus on the class/caste system.  In America, we have classism, however in America the class system is also racist, so here classism and racism are intertwined.  I think a lot of black people (maybe a lot of them gooniques) think there shouldn't be classism among black people, at least among black Americans. 

I am the complexion of Karen/Gizelle/Robyn.  I was in Hansel and Gretel (a more urban version of Jack and Jill) and those girls looked down on me because my father wasn't a professional.  So I get that.   But at some point, you have to let that shit go.

Monique seems to be like, "Look at me NOW, I have the MAN, the MONEY (his money really) the HOMES.  I'm SOMETHING.  LOOK AT MEEEEE."  And if someone says something about her marriage, she'll go all ham on them, because that's her identity. MRS Chris Samuels.

Insecure.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Monique had to be physically restrained by several producers. 

LOL, if she and karen could just get together for this one, blockbuster business deal.  

Wigs by Karen,  wig glue by Candace 

I agree, Monique simple chose the easiest target because thats what bullies do.  

No one can point to anything Candace said at the winery that was any worse or more provocative than what anyone else has said on this show to Monique.  Which is why Monique's excuse du jour is twirling hands.  

2 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Trust and believe if this was two girls fighting in a Target over a smart mouth, no one would be looking at jail time.

They can live tweet and disable comments if it's really that pressing. Monique is a third-rate housewife on a second rate reality show. They are acting like Monique has millions of twitter followers. Everybody here has agendas, and either all of this should be taken at face value or none of it should be. 

Monique is not a girl.  And insisting that you're gonna "finish someone off" after the cops come is probably a good way to end up tased or in the back of a cop car. 

As for shutting down social media, I think thats easier said than done since all of these women rely on social media to push their brand and their projects.  

I do agree that Monique likely has a small dedicated core of fans who are interested in making threats and what not.  Overall in life, I think people making threats and harassing others on social media are a vocal minority.  

But, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she has purchased some more followers to add to her dedicated based so she can control the narrative.  I think she has something going with the vloggers, its nothing more than speculation, but I think its questionable when EVERYONE takes the same position on something.  Look at this board, you have some people who support Monique, some people who don't and some people who don't want to talk about it at all.  What you don't have is everyone on one side.  

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Monique seems to be like, "Look at me NOW, I have the MAN, the MONEY (his money really) the HOMES.  I'm SOMETHING.  LOOK AT MEEEEE."  And if someone says something about her marriage, she'll go all ham on them, because that's her identity. MRS Chris Samuels.

Insecure.

Well yeah, the whole "this little check" line was so unnecessary that it seemed designed to prove something.  And the defensiveness about Chris's "investment portfolio" was...interesting.  I still don't see how she lays claim to that money if the majority of the portfolio is his NFL money.  Interestingly, HER money from Bravo would be community property.  

• Love 8
9 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Many viewers don't like the fact that (darker skinned) Candiace's mother can buy her houses and pay for her expensive wedding.  Candiace should have to struggle like they are struggling. I only mention skin color because I suspect if Robyn or Gizelle's parents were paying for their houses or weddings, nobody would have such an issue with it.

Some viewers think if your mother is supporting your lifestyle when you're 30+ you should not get in other folks' business, especially their marriages. If Candace doesn't really work then why not lean all the way into the Black princess thing and stop trying to sell BrokeChris as anything but a manager at Ruth Chris.  Gizelle is jealous of Monique, her multiple homes , a husband who either has the decency to be discreet or is actually faithful and youth. Robyn is just a broke yes man.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

Some viewers think if your mother is supporting your lifestyle when you're 30+ you should not get in other folks' business, especially their marriages. If Candace doesn't really work then why not lean all the way into the Black princess thing and stop trying to sell BrokeChris as anything but a manager at Ruth Chris.  Gizelle is jealous of Monique, her multiple homes , a husband who either has the decency to be discreet or is actually faithful and youth. Robyn is just a broke yes man.

If mo doesn't need that check and loves being "wifey" why not lean into that?  She should stop trying to sell herself as some snake essentjal.pil salesman or a Podcaster when she is doing it so horribly? 

Candace may be spoiled and kept, but she isn't blowing 200k on a failing podcast.  A failing vanity project funded by your wealthy husband seems pretty spoiled to me. 

Goose and gander and all that.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Well yeah, the whole "this little check" line was so unnecessary that it seemed designed to prove something.  And the defensiveness about Chris's "investment portfolio" was...interesting.  I still don't see how she lays claim to that money if the majority of the portfolio is his NFL money.  Interestingly, HER money from Bravo would be community property.  

Yes, it's clear that Monique thinks she won something in life by marrying Chris and that her entire identity is tied up with her status as "Mrs. Samuels."  I'd also add that I think part of what may be angering her is that the other women AREN'T impressed by her being "Mrs. Samuels," which means they are denying her the Queen Bee status that she thinks she earned by snagging Chris. So that's why we're getting the attacks on Gizelle not being able to "keep a man" and the odd comments about her "little" paycheck.  Most people would want to make it clear that they are pulling their weight financially in their relationship - in fact, you saw that with Robyn talking about equally contributing with Juan - but Monique almost purposefully is downplaying any financial contribution she is making because that contradicts the narrative that she is "winning" because she's married to Chris.

I suspect also that is why she doesn't like Gizelle calling Chris "Big Boy."  Because it shows that Gizelle isn't impressed that Chris is a former NFL player, and that bothers Monique because everyone is supposed to be impressed that she landed a rich NFL player. Gizelle's mockery of Chris makes it plain that they aren't and that bothers Monique. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

If mo doesn't need that check and loves being "wifey" why not lean into that? Goose and gander and all that.  

Apologies if I wasn't clear. What I meant was why is Candiace in everybody business when she's not being truthful in who she is either? Does she have a business? Is this singing thing real? What's her storyline besides maligning Ashley's marriage, pregnancy?

Andy shouldn't have tried to throw shade about the money Chris has or makes. That's none of his business. 

Edited by Adgirl
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

Apologies if I wasn't clear. What I meant was why is Candiace in everybody business when she's not being truthful in who she is either? Does she have a business? Is this singing thing real? What's her storyline besides maligning Ashley's marriage, pregnancy?

Andy shouldn't have tried to throw shade about the money Chris has or makes. That's none of his business. 

Candace has a line of hair that she had before being cast on the show. 

LOL,.they are all in each other's business.  Who on this show hasn't been in someone else's business?  

Her storyline was her wedding and her mom being mean and controlling.  How is that any less of a storyline than Karen doesn't like rays penis?

I assume.the singing is real.  No one has said irs fake or auto tuned to the heavens like ashley.  I assume the acting is real because she was in a movie and I assume the MBA is real because I can't see.howard letting.her lie about them. 

Monique made it Andy's business by once again referring to her "wealth"  andy was just as right to ask about black.bill.gates tax issues since Karen made his wealth an issue. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Yes, it's clear that Monique thinks she won something in life by marrying Chris and that her entire identity is tied up with her status as "Mrs. Samuels."  I'd also add that I think part of what may be angering her is that the other women AREN'T impressed by her being "Mrs. Samuels," which means they are denying her the Queen Bee status that she thinks she earned by snagging Chris. So that's why we're getting the attacks on Gizelle not being able to "keep a man" and the odd comments about her "little" paycheck.  Most people would want to make it clear that they are pulling their weight financially in their relationship - in fact, you saw that with Robyn talking about equally contributing with Juan - but Monique almost purposefully is downplaying any financial contribution she is making because that contradicts the narrative that she is "winning" because she's married to Chris.

I suspect also that is why she doesn't like Gizelle calling Chris "Big Boy."  Because it shows that Gizelle isn't impressed that Chris is a former NFL player, and that bothers Monique because everyone is supposed to be impressed that she landed a rich NFL player. Gizelle's mockery of Chris makes it plain that they aren't and that bothers Monique. 

How will we ever know?  They stopped filming Mo right quick.  To be honest I don’t know much of her AT ALL.  I’m sure she had stuff going on in her life we will never see because of editing.  At the end of the day a judge said this is done and over with.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Adgirl said:

Candace has her wig line which is still going she had her pageant consultant business (which being a former winner can earn her well into the 6 figures) those girls will pay a lot to get a former winner to teach them... she has her singing she was signed on this show and she is now acting she was just in a movie..  I mean I don't even really like the girl but dang people got me defending her left right and center ....I mean come on does she have to defend her very reason for existing? What was Karen's story line or some of the other ladies? Pretty much this fight and Mr Burns being caught cheating again were the only major ones... I am sure next season she will fade back into just annoying the hell out of me again but this girl just gets the HATE thrown at her ......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

As for shutting down social media, I think thats easier said than done since all of these women rely on social media to push their brand and their projects.  

I do agree that Monique likely has a small dedicated core of fans who are interested in making threats and what not.  Overall in life, I think people making threats and harassing others on social media are a vocal minority.  

But, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she has purchased some more followers to add to her dedicated based so she can control the narrative.  I think she has something going with the vloggers, its nothing more than speculation, but I think its questionable when EVERYONE takes the same position on something.  Look at this board, you have some people who support Monique, some people who don't and some people who don't want to talk about it at all.  What you don't have is everyone on one side.  

And I think that's why social media might be the death of this franchise.  Because of social media, people find out what's happening on these shows months before the shows even air.  

10 hours ago, RealReality said:

Well yeah, the whole "this little check" line was so unnecessary that it seemed designed to prove something.

If it's "such a little check" then Monique really doesn't need the money.  Why is she on the show at all then?  If Chris has SO much money, why not give the money to charity?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, KLJ said:

Actually, Bravo has no problem with men who assault women either. This guy is still on Southern Charm

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/southern-charm-thomas-ravenel-80-thousand-settlement-plea-deal-people-against-rape-nanny-dawn-ledwell-assault

• Love 5
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Actually, Bravo has no problem with men who assault women either. This guy is still on Southern Charm

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/southern-charm-thomas-ravenel-80-thousand-settlement-plea-deal-people-against-rape-nanny-dawn-ledwell-assault

Bravo is gonna push it until someone is really HURT and they get the fuck sued out of them for not preventing it ... these things keep getting swept under the rug but at a point its all gonna get put together to show negligence on their part in condoning it and continuing to let it happen ... I really think that is why they let Tinsley go mid season with no prob because her lawyers could have had a field day with all the shit that Dorinda was doing and had done to her at that point

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What does this even mean? I see these woman run their mouth all day every day at each other ..looking at Karen G and Ashley and NONE NOT ONE of them gets physical .... running your mouth doesn't give anyone the right to hit you....If you talking back slick like Monique does then she gets out slicked that doesn't mean now I can assault you because your mouth was better then mine .... Being a Mother and Wife she should know this

Candiace is not my favorite... she didn't deserve to have someone try to beat her ass.  If I met Candiace in real life and was a coworker... I'd just look for ways not to be around her.  I don't beat the ass of coworkers I don't like

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, JLaw said:

Candiace is not my favorite... she didn't deserve to have someone try to beat her ass.  If I met Candiace in real life and was a coworker... I'd just look for ways not to be around her.  I don't beat the ass of coworkers I don't like

Interestingly this seems like what candace had been trying to do by avoiding moniques podcast.  

I'm with you. If I dont like someone I avoid them when its within my discretion to do so.  

Its why monique getting hurt over candace canceling the podcast was weird.  You clearly don't like her, why do you want to spend time around her if you don't have to? Unless of course you were just inviting her on the podcast to publicly humiliate her.  

Candace isn't even a mom (as monique pointed.out) so why was she on a podcast when moniques brand is about being a mom?  

Like I'm not tuning into my true crime podcasts about serial killers so I can listen to an hour of comedy.  

• Love 9

I think the only way for the show to get past the fight is to get rid of both Monique and Candyass and start over with 2 new cast members.  Otherwise, this is never going to go away.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think the most chilling thing Monique said was something to the effect of "you're just making it worse for yourself"  like she is really going to unleash some kraken on Candace if she won't just accept what Monique did and stay quiet.  There were quite a few times during the reunion where Monique kept getting upset that Candace had anything to say, because "how dare she speak, I shut her up!".  But this may be the one safe place where Candace can express anything in front of Monique, be it anger, sadness, rage, etc, etc

Personally, I cannot see how Andy makes that whole disclaimer about violence, shows the violence over and over and invites Monique back if she doesn't wholeheartedly apologize.  I think Monique might be trying to see if she can wriggle her way out of the apology and maybe when forced she will begrudgingly offer some fake apology and run right back to twitter and make up excuses for it.  

I seriously had no idea how bad it was for Candiace online.  I've been avoiding twitter, etc. for a few months now because I got tired of it all, so I guess I'm glad to have missed this.  Sad, though, that people are acting like assholes over a stupid reality show!  And if Monique encourages this behavior, it's disgusting.  People who aren't on social media wouldn't know that all this is happening.  It's sad because Monique is gorgeous and has a beautiful family.  She needs to be off this show and work on herself, that's for sure.

I wonder if Ashley just aimed to put up with his shit in order to get her children that she longed for and then will eventually leave Michael.  

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

I watch this show too (I hate myself), and I could NOT believe he was back on the show.  Just unfuckingbelievable.  He's not on frequently so I guess maybe that's why Bravo execs think it's okay?  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Axie said:

I think the only way for the show to get past the fight is to get rid of both Monique and Candyass and start over with 2 new cast members.  Otherwise, this is never going to go away.

i would not be mad if this happened... I'm not into either Monique or Candiace

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Axie said:

I think it goes away.if monique goes.  Candace can interact with the other women and she has potential storyline next season (school, singing, movie).  The cases have been dropped.  

Monique doesnt really have anything and I dont know that gizelle, robyn and Wendy wouldn't always hold her feet to the fire and as of now gizelle has an excuse to refuse to film with her (not the binder the unrepentance over the attack)

Bring gigi on the show.  LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Bravo is gonna push it until someone is really HURT and they get the fuck sued out of them for not preventing it ... these things keep getting swept under the rug but at a point its all gonna get put together to show negligence on their part in condoning it and continuing to let it happen ... I really think that is why they let Tinsley go mid season with no prob because her lawyers could have had a field day with all the shit that Dorinda was doing and had done to her at that point

What folks don't get is that everything is progressive.  Good behavior and bad behavior.  

An example is The Bad Girls Club.  It started off silly and then progressed into a show where you watched only FOR the fights.  The show probably would be on today had not Oxygen got either a new program director or a new owner who decided to revamp the entire network.

I would not be surprised if something like that happens with Bravo.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Axie said:

Agree with this. I was a Monique fan in her early days. But not after the fight and certainly not after this part of the reunion. She keeps blaming the whole thing on being instigated and then of course the whole social media attack on Candiace. But I also can't stand Candiace. She was so traumatized by Monique but yet kept going with the snide comments, yawning theatrically when Monique's segment came up. And she's been pretty awful on social media too. I'm just over the whole fight and I'm over both of them. Bring in 2 brand new ladies.

Not gonna lie, I am interested to see what else is in that binder

Edited by MaggieG
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Agree with this. I was a Monique fan in her early days. But not after the fight and certainly not after this part of the reunion. She keeps blaming the whole thing on being instigated and then of course the whole social media attack on Candiace. But I also can't stand Candiace. She was so traumatized by Monique but yet kept going with the snide comments, yawning theatrically when Monique's segment came up. And she's been pretty awful on social media too. I'm just over the whole fight and I'm over both of them. Bring in 2 brand new ladies.

Not gonna, I am interested to see what else is in that binder

I wonder if she got shit on Karin and Ashley in there ... each one was color coded and it was more then just 3

• Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I wonder if she got shit on Karin and Ashley in there ... each one was color coded and it was more then just 3

I have a feeling we're not going to see anything else in the binder, if anything else was really in there.  She just brought it for Gizelle. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Adgirl said:

The only person's business Candiace has been in is Ashley's, which is karma for Ashley since Ashley made it her business for 3 seasons straight to get into Robyn's business.

It's been discussed numerous times in these forums as of late but Candiace has a recording contract (shown on the show), was in a BET movie that aired a couple of weeks ago, is back in school for her MBA and bought a house in October.  The show could've showed her (and others) journey but chose to build the season around the fight.

ASHLEY is the cast member that's in everyone's business and not being truthful in who she is.

If we want to talk about being truthful, Candiace is probably the most honest cast member on the show which is why people don't like her. That's why people say Candiace's mouth is reckless.

MONIQUE is not truthful in who she is and that's why she's having issues today.   Pastor already told her she is spending way too much time trying to impress people who are not impressed.  Socially, Monique knows the door is closed to her & her family in the DC area so she's going to burn it all down on her way out the door (but she'll jump at the chance to be accepted by them again).

Monique's not going to stop her social media campaign against Candiace (whether she or Candiace are on or off the show) because she's getting the validation from the Gooniques, bloggers and YouTubers that she'll never get from the Gizelle/Charrisses.

38 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Its why monique getting hurt over candace canceling the podcast was weird.  You clearly don't like her, why do you want to spend time around her if you don't have to? Unless of course you were just inviting her on the podcast to publicly humiliate her. 

Monique definitely was going to try to humiliate Candiace on that podcast.  Candiace never should've been invited on the podcast in the first place because Candiace is not a mother. 

It goes away when you get rid of Monique, especially when 2/3rds of the cast don't want to film with Monique.  Monique is the head of a social media harassment campaign.  None of the other cast members have a network of bloggers & YouTubers harassing the other people on the cast, ONLY Monique.

Nobody on the cast is refusing to film with Candiace, she's not keeping dossiers on anybody and the only cast member she ever really dug into was Ashley.

14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Monique had tabs on everyone, including Wendy.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

Not gonna, I am interested to see what else is in that binder

Monique has said in Karen's tab are text message exchanges that show that she and Monique made sure that she would not run into Candiace at Karen's event, and in Ashley's tab has messages that show the rumors about the baby/miscarriage that were sent to everyone, and a bill for when she had her cameras fixed in her house for when they said she has footage.

I'm beyond over this season as a whole. I am not entertained. Bravo, do what you have to do to keep this in season 5 and move forward fresh. 

Edited by LaurelleJ
in her house, not in her hours
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How will we ever know?  They stopped filming Mo right quick.  To be honest I don’t know much of her AT ALL.  I’m sure she had stuff going on in her life we will never see because of editing.  At the end of the day a judge said this is done and over with.  

I'm confused about what you are asking here? My comments have nothing to do with what is going on in Monique's life or with the other women filming with her or not.  I was observing how Gizelle and the other women speak about Monique and Chris and how Monique talks about Gizelle not being able to keep a man and having a "little paycheck." Those have nothing to do with whether or not Monique has other things going on in her life and have everything to do with her the attitude she displayed on the show.

She could have a million other things going on in her life and still think that she is supposed to be the Queen Bee because she landed a former NFL player. Those two things aren't related to each other, IMO. 

ETA: As for a judge saying "this is over and done with," it's interesting to me that seems to be only going one way - it's supposed to be the reason that Candiace should stop talking about the fight, but doesn't seem to be applied to Monique or her minions attacking Candiace and others in Candiace's orbit on social media. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 6

Its also noteworthy that Michael has faced no legal consequences and charges were dropped in his ass grabbing case....but we all know he did it and has been caught on camera doing it. 

So a judge or a prosecutor or a person dropping a case doesn't mean you didn't do it per se.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

It goes away when you get rid of Monique, especially when 2/3rds of the cast don't want to film with Monique.  Monique is the head of a social media harassment campaign.  None of the other cast members have a network of bloggers & YouTubers harassing the other people on the cast, ONLY Monique.

I think Monique is frustrated because she wants to have an empire like Ayesha Curry and might have thought the show would have launched that for her.  

The problem is that Ayesha Curry's husband is still playing basketball, while Monique's husband is not playing football.  Ayesha is a "basketball wife" but Monique is not a "football wife."  I don't know if anybody knew who she was before this show.  

If Monique were smart she'd get the hell off this show because these shows really aren't kind to relationships and marriages.  I detest Monique, but I wouldn't want to see her marriage break up because of this show.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think Monique is frustrated because she wants to have an empire like Ayesha Curry and might have thought the show would have launched that for her.  

The problem is that Ayesha Curry's husband is still playing basketball, while Monique's husband is not playing football.  Ayesha is a "basketball wife" but Monique is not a "football wife."  I don't know if anybody knew who she was before this show.  

If Monique were smart she'd get the hell off this show because these shows really aren't kind to relationships and marriages.  I detest Monique, but I wouldn't want to see her marriage break up because of this show.  

I think monique wanted to make "not for lazy moms" a curry style empire.  

But not only is stephan curry still playing, he is also a HUGE star.  If you saw the GSW fans up here lose their natural born minds over him.  Well, you'd know.  

And ayesha curry has that personality that appeals to her target audience of younger affluent moms and wives.  She is very....none controverisal...except when she is.  LOL 

I'm not sure why moniqie thought she would be the ayesha curry of the essential oil world but it sounds poorly thought out. 

People are already wary of essential oils because people have gone way too far in making therapeutic claims about them that are hard to prove (monique herself did this in her first season).  

After the essential oils her entire brand seemed to kind of go off the rails. 

Ayesha Curry has spent time and energy building and curating her wholesome, modest, relatable image.  And she probably did a shit ton of research before she decided what products she wanted to sell.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, StillHere said:

Monique is paying everyone for support on Twitter?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

...is more common than you think

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/buy-twitter-followers

https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2013/05/16/buying-twitter-followers-cheap-price-friendship

https://www.google.com/amp/s/marketingland.com/buy-twitter-followers-10-things-need-know-follower-ad-campaigns-twitter-160960/amp

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Grizell's gonna find out and get all pissed off.  Jamal was only THIS season's moron for her.  Next.

NOW if we can all get over this fight.... by next season..... WE will be fine.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I watched part two of the reunion last night.  After defending Monique all season, I have to say I’m disappointed in her continued rationalization of the fight. At this point I think she could admit that she over reacted to an annoying little piss ant getting loud in her face. I still can’t stand Candiace with those tissue squares (not enough to harass her on social media, that’s nuts) but I think Monique could have apologized. Like Andy mentioned it’s been a year since the fight and I think a healthy person would have shown some remorse by now. 

I’m over the butt grabbing Michael and Ashley defending him. He said it in a clip they showed of Ashley scolding him at the restaurant for being with someone at a hotel“fun’s over.” He wants to be a party boy in his 60s. He does not want to be much of a hands on father to babies. He wants bachelor parties, drinking, hotel rooms.....etc 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I watched part two of the reunion last night.  After defending Monique all season, I have to say I’m disappointed in her continued rationalization of the fight. At this point I think she could admit that she over reacted to an annoying little piss ant getting loud in her face. I still can’t stand Candiace with those tissue squares (not enough to harass her on social media, that’s nuts) but I think Monique could have apologized. Like Andy mentioned it’s been a year since the fight and I think a healthy person would have shown some remorse by now. 

I’m over the butt grabbing Michael and Ashley defending him. He said it in a clip they showed of Ashley scolding him at the restaurant for being with someone at a hotel“fun’s over.” He wants to be a party boy in his 60s. He does not want to be much of a hands on father to babies. He wants bachelor parties, drinking, hotel rooms.....etc 

To be fair tho when you reach your 60s that is supposed to be your Me time if you did have children ( I mean not creepy sleep with everyone like you are still in your 20s me time but ya know time to do what you want and all that good stuff) ... its his stupid ass fault for getting her pregnant

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 5