Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Every Brown Revealed

• Start Topic

Quite literally Christina said she feared having a toaster because more people are killed by toasters than sharks. 

She then proceeds to set bread on fire while trying to toast it in her oven. That seems a lot safer than using a toaster. /sarcasm

• Love 5
I SORT OF get Christine saying how hard she took Robyn's entrance into the family, but she wanted everything on her own terms. After all, she proclaimed herself the shameless flirt - how did the first two wives like that? Even if you accept and want the lifestyle, Christine proves that jealousy is pretty human nature, and she fell apart when she found out she would not be the last wife. Yes, Kody was courting during her pregnancy, but we've seen a lot of things overlap with these people (wives knocked up together).

I think part of the problem was that Christine had been the last wife for SUCH a long time. What was it? Fourteen years? I would have thought I was the last wife as well, and been pretty darn comfortable in my position in the family. I have to wonder if Robyn was brought on for genuine reasons - or more for, as others have pointed out, a storyline on the show and an ally for Meri. I just think it was such a dramatic shake up because they had been living with the current dynamic for over a decade. Granted, it was surely dysfunctional before Robyn came along. But it was a dysfunction everyone was used to. And I do think there is a difference between two established wives being pregnant at the same time and a new courtship blossoming while an established wife is pregnant. 

• Love 2

While that comment was probably edited to make the most negative impact, the reality is that it is out there for the world to hear and remember.  I can't imagine the teasing Gabe will take in school when his acquaintances grab it and beat him with it.

I agree that Janelle's comments regarding Gabe being difficult may be hurtful for him to hear, but I think there is a laundry list of things he may be tormented about in school. I doubt one of his mom's one-off comments is going to register much with the kids at school. The whole 'you have four moms and an unemployed grifter for a dad' thing is likely fodder enough.

I think Kody and Meri's decision to bring in Janelle had everything to do with Meri's infertility, and was motivated primarily by the need for Kody to reproduce. After a couple of years they would have realized there was an issue, and it's a paternal society so it would be assumed it was Meri's issue. If they sought treatment it would have been confirmed, so either way, I think Janelle was brought in to breed. And breed she did. Kody has stated many times in many ways that he was not the least attracted to Janelle, yet they produced numerous offspring. I don't buy the whole 'Janelle's my new fave' bullshit they have been trying to sell lately. I think that's just in response to viewer observation that he and Janelle seem to have no chemistry, and a relationship more like big sister/little brother.

Christine is the biggest whakanoodle in there, as far as flexibility of belief systems, and the ability to think critically. She is stupid, and additionally, has complete faith in her religion. There's little hope for her. She will stick this out to the bitter end.

I know these guys have stated that they would have no issue with a gay child, and for some it may be true, But not all of them would be just fine with that. Kody can't even accept that Robyn's kid is on the spectum, or that there's a spectrum at all. He substitutes his own reasoning for science, and we end up with a man leading a family of twenty five or so people, who believes that when people kiss, 'hormones pass through the mouth'. 

The ponytail is so perfect for him. He looks like carny folk.

• Love 12

I don't know what to say except......why??????

Believe me, I tried to understand or explain that disturbing feeling for the past day and I can't. The best I can do is : for the first time I didn't find him repulsive as usual with his sparsed hair stupidly sprayed around his head and my brain interpreted that as "yummy". Kind of when you just had to eat hospital food for a week. When you get out and are presented a real slice of bread with cheese on it, it becomes a 4 stars meal.

• Love 2

Gabriel is 14? 15? I have kids that age. They have no interest in what goes on the the lives of their friends' parents. I can't see Gabe's peers sitting through the snooze-fest that is this show. All that sitting around on the couch talking? Not riveting tv. Also, parents say shit like that all the time about their kids. We describe my second child's birth as the time she tried to kill me. (It's a joke, by the way, and she knows it. And has a sense of humor about it.) So someone was a difficult baby. So what. Teenagers don't care. They have better things to talk about.

• Love 7
Teenagers don't care. They have better things to talk about.

In fact, if they care at all in either direction, they'd likely think it was cool he was on television.  But that's about it.

I commend Christine on at least being the most savvy of this group when it comes to understanding the dynamics of plural families.  Being the one who was really raised with knowing this was the life she wanted to lead perhaps made her more mindful of what was going on around her with all the wives.  I feel like she entered into this arrangement with her eyes fairly open, certainly more so than the other three, and is quite content with how it worked out.  She's admitted she doesn't need a man around all the time, and I can kind of understand that. I love my husband (for whom I am the only wife) very much, and I enjoy being with him or I wouldn't have married him.  But I don't need to be with him every second of every day either.  I'd be perfectly fine only seeing him every other day or so, especially if I could talk to him on the phone or something when he's not around.  I think it's a personality thing as well as an independence thing.  I think Christine just likes getting on with the business of running the house and raising kids without having to take care of an adult who might as well be another child for the way he acts.

I also feel like Janelle is content, although perhaps suffering from some left-over resentment toward Meri.  But I also feel like she's realistic about their situation and not overly needy.  If kids is all she wanted from Kody and she's fine with him leaving her to raise them largely on her own, then I say good for her.  I feel like wives 2 and 3 are getting out of this family exactly what they wanted from it.  It's 1 and 4 that are the serious basket cases.

• Love 5

I actually don't mind Kody's long hair. We saw how his brothers all looked in short or buzzed hair, and Kody is the hot one in the family (granted, low low bar). The problem with the ponytail for me is that it's all up high on his head - almost like a sumo wrestler. Just pull your dumb hair back without putting it so HIGH. But if that turns Janelle on, than more power to them.

Yeah, didn't Christine say there were just the 4 of them for 16 years? And all in one house. Probably with Christine cooking and taking care of the kids, and everyone else going to work and then to their respective private spaces afterwards. It was a routine ... no matter how much they probably hated each other. All these years later and they still can't go to a simple lunch without hiding their phone calls with Kody. Too much happened in that little house, and I would bet that Robyn doesn't have a clue what it was. She wants to be all plural family cheerleader, but she has never had to live with the other families. I admit that I am fascinated to see how this ends up. When the money is gone even those rentals are going to look pretty awesome (which I thought they were anyway). I can almost see Janelle and Christine going off together, Meri completely alone, and Kody and Robyn off looking for a new wife. I just can't see how they afford their houses, or where the hell else they can go when the money is gone. I still think they should have bought a Five Guys with all that cash and stayed in smaller homes. At least that might have been a lifetime business for them.

• Love 2

I've always been super independent and able to take care of almost anything on my own, but it would be sad to me if I couldn't at least see my husband for dinner and a few hours every evening, let alone all weekend. That's especially true when raising young kids and you just want to share the latest development or funny thing one of them said that day, or even just bitch about what trouble one of them caused that day. It would be so odd to have to wait a few days to sit on the couch at night and talk to your husband about it. 

My husband and I are both news junkies and like to discuss politics and world events at night. We'll be cooking dinner together and one us will say, "Did you hear about..."? and get into a lively discussion about it and then go off on a million tangents, usually laughing about something along the way. Also, there are things that happen along the day that we just enjoy sharing, whether it's about a kid, one of our dogs, or some tool at work and guess what he did today? 

I realize not all relationships are like that, but we enjoy talking about anything and everything. We genuinely like each other, not just love each other. There's an intellectual intimacy, as well as an emotional intimacy. We have a genuine connection on many levels. Having both been married before and not having that type of satisfying relationship, it's something we both treasure very much.

I just don't see how a plural wife could ever have that kind of relationship with a husband she shares with three other woman. Maybe it's just me, but that's why I see a sadness in all four of Kody's wives. I don't think any of them have a fulfilling relationship with him and there will always be an empty feeling, whether they admit it or not.

• Love 11

I just don't see how a plural wife could ever have that kind of relationship with a husband she shares with three other woman. Maybe it's just me, but that's why I see a sadness in all four of Kody's wives. I don't think any of them have a fulfilling relationship with him and there will always be an empty feeling, whether they admit it or not.

Exactly.  For one thing, their can be no spontaneity.  If you feel like being intimate with your husband when it isn't your "turn" you can't.  Even if you want to tell him something that comes up in your daily life, it will probably piss off the wife currently on the play list in the rotation if you call him.  Worst of all, he can't be there for your kids when THEY need him. You really are a single parent. There will always be that competition for affection.

• Love 6

It is hard to wrap your mind around. For instance, I am a bit of a loner and pretty independent (even though I'm a SAHM). I actually really really enjoy being alone and kind of look forward to when my husband goes out of town for work. However, while I can get that part of not necessarily wanting or needing to be around someone all the time, I wouldn't want him with someone else during those times! I think there has to be a lot of compartmentalizing going on.

• Love 6
I do appeciate her attitude/comments about Day-un. She acknowledges his Aspergers, knows he has diffculties and that is good IMO. I totally agree that him spending lots of time with his typical siblings and step-siblings will only help him in dealing with his social developement and Robun mentioned that in her TH.

From what I know of Asperger’s, Sobbin has only thrust him into a situation designed to escalate his issues.  These kids have heightened anxiety in large groups because they easily switch to sensory overload. I can’t imagine the chaos when all of the kids are together, especially the little ones who don’t really know how to regulate the volume of their voices.   They are also more sensitive to being watched (think TV cameras in their lives 24/7) and abrupt changes to routines (change David’s name and throw him into a group of strangers and force him to call a stranger “Dad”) can trigger additional issues. 

I don’t think Sobbin gives a flip about her kid. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame.  But she’s so thick headed that she really believes it will last and the throngs of adoring fans will pitch in and help them maintain the luxurious lifestyle to which she feels she is entitled.  She’s a clueless bitch.

• Love 5

It is hard to wrap your mind around. For instance, I am a bit of a loner and pretty independent (even though I'm a SAHM). I actually really really enjoy being alone and kind of look forward to when my husband goes out of town for work. However, while I can get that part of not necessarily wanting or needing to be around someone all the time, I wouldn't want him with someone else during those times! I think there has to be a lot of compartmentalizing going on.

I'm the same way - very independent and introverted. My husband travels a lot and that's fine with me even though I miss him. But I don't think I could mentally handle it if he was next door with the neighbor and his other kids when he was gone.

I agree - these ladies have to shove those thoughts into the deep recesses of their brain in order to function. They're miserable. These women are putting their all into a relationship and getting 1/5th back. I think that may be another reason (besides the religious one) they have so many kids - to keep them busy and to feel less lonely when the husband is gone so they don't have to think about where he and what he's doing

I think the only way this sort of thing works is polyandory where BOTH people are free to pursue other relationships and usually those relationships have a pretty strict "code" that is adhered to by both parties (at least from what I've seen on tv shows such as Polyandry: Married and Dating).

This discussion has made me wonder what if the husband were an introvert. DH and I are both introverts so it works well, really. We respect each other's quiet times. But how would an introverted man go from family to family spinning endlessly? Wouldn't it be a nightmare?

• Love 2

didn't Christine say there were just the 4 of them for 16 years? And all in one house.

The only times they were all together in one house were at the beginning of the Meri/Janelle marriage (briefly, until Janelle moved into her own place after The Kitchen Wars) and for five years in Lehi at the plig house, with all three families. Otherwise they have always lived in separate houses. Janelle even moved 30 miles away from the family for several years. Kody's war cry of "Under one roof!" was just chest thumping for the show.

Christine says that having a full time husband is too much work. I think what she really means is having a full time marriage is too much work. She obviously adores Kody and loves being with him, but she doesn't have the mental ability to deal with the issues of a 24/7 marriage.

What I see with all these marriages is they are all surface, no depth. When you are spending 8-12 hours with someone every 4 days, and most of that is sleeping, you don't have the time to have in-depth talks about anything. The wives have said they want their time with Kody to be nice and easy, so they don't bring up the ugly stuff. There is no way to develop the type of intimate relationships us boring monogamists have. 

When there were just three wives, I think they had more time and more of a connection with Kody, especially in the Lehi home. Now in Vegas, with an extra wife, more kids, more "celebrity" demands and separate houses again, all the marriages are in terrible shape. I don't know what Robyn was expecting, going from a monogamous relationship to a 4-way, but the only way she is going to keep on top of this shitstorm is to keep popping out babies.

• Love 4

This discussion has made me wonder what if the husband were an introvert. DH and I are both introverts so it works well, really. We respect each other's quiet times. But how would an introverted man go from family to family spinning endlessly? Wouldn't it be a nightmare?

Not really. He's got four great alibis. He could just say he's on his way to see Wife-of-the-moment and then disappear for a while. Who's going to question him? They've been trained out of requiring him to have any accountability.

FWIW, I think Kody is much too much of a flaming narcissist to be an introvert. He needs other people around if he's going to get that constant attention he seems to crave.

• Love 4
I don't know what Robyn was expecting, going from a monogamous relationship to a 4-way, but the only way she is going to keep on top of this shitstorm is to keep popping out babies.

Well she and her husband were supposedly looking to add wives but were never stable enough to even consider it. From her POV, she was a broke single mother living in a trailer with debts up to her eye balls and few prospects. She meets Meri/Kody and moves into a decent rental, gets her debt absorbed into the family debt, gets to be the main storyline in a reality TV show (with "all" the fame and cash), gets to put the bills on the table and ask who's paying for them, gets to be the new younger, thin "pretty" wife who gets the most attention but doesn't necessarily have to deal with Kody's narcissism on a regular basis (and gets to blind him to her less attractive qualities for a long time was well) and a built in family.  

I think she seriously did desperately want to be the cherry on top of a perfect ready made family unit full of "sisters" and built in helpers, baby sitters etc, similar in a way to Christine's wish to be no 3. I don't think its worked out the way she hoped on a lot of it, but its probably better than where she might be now if she and Kody hadn't got married.

I imagine that if a guy in this community is an introvert and can't stomach the thought of multiple (or even 1) wives then he simply makes it known he's not called for it. Some sects might give him a harder time than others but it means one less guy competing for at least 3 wives so I imagine sometimes its a relief when its clear someone can't/won't handle it.

• Love 2
I am a bit of a loner and pretty independent (even though I'm a SAHM). I actually really really enjoy being alone and kind of look forward to when my husband goes out of town for work. However, while I can get that part of not necessarily wanting or needing to be around someone all the time, I wouldn't want him with someone else during those times! I think there has to be a lot of compartmentalizing going on.

Yes!  This is exactly what I meant.  Of course I would not be in favor of him spending time with another woman (wife or otherwise) while not with me.  But I don't "need" to be physically with him everyday, although I do like to talk to him every day and I can see how that would be difficult and frustrating if you couldn't do for days on end.  

But, honestly, from what we've seen Kody seems to try to have contact with each family every day, doesn't he?  Or at least that's what he says. I don't get the impression that it's like, "Hey, it's Meri's day, and tomorrow is Janelle's, so I can't communicate with Christine in any way until Friday."  I think he tends to run around all day splitting himself between families and kids (when they are not all gathered to do something for the cameras) and then spends the evening and night with whatever family/wife he has been assigned for the day.   I mean, yes, not ideal at all, but I still don't think it's such a dire situation that they literally don't see or speak to him for days on end, unless he is on his honeymoon with the latest wife or something.

I think Kody is perfect for this lifestyle because he seems to be mega ADD. I think the guy thrives on the chaos of running from home to home looking for something to do. Of course we didn't "know" him when he had an actual job - didn't he have to travel for sales (did I imagine that?)? Then no one saw him. Maybe why the wives all seem to be fine without him. My dad traveled when I was growing up and we just knew that would be our life. I bet they took the TV show also as a way to all be together (well, to be with this Kody more than the traveling guy with 3 wives)  more often and not all running in different directions. People justify decisions all the time. Robyn falling in love with this life is not necessarily bad in my eyes. She might have talked herself into loving him and his religion - and the money and perks. But we all do shit for different reasons.

• Love 1

What viewers have seen is Kody leaving one home for another when it starts getting challenging. For example, one of the wives is trying to have an uncomfortable conversation or one of the kids need to be disciplined. He wants fun and adoration all the time. When he doesn't get it from one family, he moved into the next.

But, honestly, from what we've seen Kody seems to try to have contact with each family every day, doesn't he?

We heard Christine say she hadn't seen Kody in a week during last season, so I don't know if that included the kids, the other wives or just her. I remember over at TWoP we were wondering where the hell he was during that time and who he was with (it was after they moved into the McMansions, so it was after the family bonding time with Robyn and Sol). From what we have seen on the show, some of those kids just completely ignore him when he is in their homes so I wonder how often he is around. I get the feeling he goes to the house de jour (if he really does keep a schedule at this point), plops down in his big cushy man chair with his laptop and cell phone, then zones out from everything. Maybe take a nap or two, then goes to bed. When the cameras are rolling, it's a different story.

I think she seriously did desperately want to be the cherry on top of a perfect ready made family unit full of "sisters" and built in helpers, baby sitters etc, similar in a way to Christine's wish to be no 3.

You're probably right. The family had long-simmering issues just below the surface that she didn't know anything about. She just didn't realize how adding a fourth wife and kids, along with the TV show, would implode the family.

• Love 2
(edited)

I mean, yes, not ideal at all, but I still don't think it's such a dire situation that they literally don't see or speak to him for days on end, unless he is on his honeymoon with the latest wife or something.

In the episode where Christine agrees that the wrestling mats for Hunter can go in her house, she tells Kody he has to spend more time at her house as the kids have not seen him in a week.   The clear implication is that he doesn't see his kids unless it is their night.  Just as he was sleeping at Robin's when Christine took a very ill Truly to the hospital on her own. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 7

As far as the dynamic with Robyn is concerned, I think it is telling that in her first marriage she would have been the first wife had they taken anymore... When Christine said she always wanted to be the third wife, it made me think of it, and it makes sense with her overbearing personality and need to be in charge and the center of attention. I guess maybe when that didn't pan out plan b was to be the youngest/ hottest wife. My theory is that was part of the logic of joining the browns, most logic would have seen that they were pretty established, I would not have pegged them as being on the market for even #4, so I feel like it would have been fairly safe to say if they accepted Robyn she would most likely be the last wife. If Robyn had joined a younger family I feel like the threat of a new wife coming in would have been greater. Granted, there has been speculation that they have been on the market for #5... But who knows if that will pan out.

Last week's show was the finale and next week's Tell All (also known as Damage Control since they don't Tell All on those episodes) is new. Don't know what is up with TV Guide. Christine does go with the tried and true, walk off the set routine, so maybe that is what is tripping it up.

(edited)

My satellite guide says this for next week:

Tell All

Kody and his wives answer tough questions; the older children reveal an interest in Logan's life.

This season has really sucked.

ETA:  TLC's website says:

No topic is off limits as Kody and his wives tackle all of the tough and uncomfortable questions about the season. The older kids enter the mix to reveal a new interest in Logan's life, as the youngest kids open up about their TV lives for the first time.
Edited by LuckyBitch
  • Love 1

This question came up for me when watching My Five Wives. Unlike Kody, Brady worked - a lot. And went to school. And had family dinners every night. Then the wife he spent the night with. I bet Kody totally gets alone time if he needs it, but Brady didn't seem to get any time to himself. I can't really feel badly for the men, since they chose this lifestyle as much as the women - but it's not all sunshine and roses for them either, IMO. 

^ I have absolutely no idea, but every time I see that nickname the "Sobbin' Women" song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers pops into my head.  And it only just occurred to me that that's an apt description for this little harem.

(edited)

Is Sobbin pregnant again?

You know, if it is (probably?), that qualifies as a cliffhanger anywhere but in their twisted little world? Seriously?

One, it's her "purpose" in that relationship: populating the ass's planet. Now, if Meri managed to be pregnant...

Nah. Wouldn't watch that, either.

Two, we've had that storyline. It was boring as hell. Why in the world would people with brains want to watch a second round?

Woman is pregnant.

Woman gives birth.

Big whup.

Women do it every day - and most are far more interesting than these clowns, no matter what we do.

Oh, goody. Another road trip being filmed.

I'll come here for snark (Y'all are growing on me...). But I'm 99* percent sure I'm done watching new episodes. They've lost me.

* Saving that one percent for if/when they have the epic meltdown - that we all know is coming - on camera. I'll SO find the repeat of that one - and laughlaughlaugh until I can't anymore.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 3

There has been speculation here that they may be going on a cruise (because of the references to one in the last episode).  If I saved my pennies to take a cruise, I'd be mad as hell if someone was filming a reality show on my cruise.  Because you know it would interfere with the other passengers.

• Love 4

I'm not sure, but I would think that the cruise line would be obligated to notify all passengers if something like that were going happen, and would allow those who did not wish to be exposed to that type of insanity to change their plans with no penalty.  They sure wouldn't want me in the background of any of their shots.  LOL.

Please no Browns on a cruise. I really can't deal with Kody running around the decks, slamming cabin doors ad nauseam. 

You know, there are several instances where people have gotten on a ship and never been seen again . . . just sayin'. 

• Love 6

Themed cruises are all the rage.  Would people pay for a Sister Wives cruise?

I remember that they tried putting together a Kate Gosselin cruise, but had to cancel due to lack of interest.  

• Love 4

One of my coworkers went on a Duck Dynasty cruise.  Themed cruises are all the rage.  Would people pay for a Sister Wives cruise?

Pay extra? Oh, I was thinking you could sail for less. I thought I might sign on for that, cheaper trip and get a few laughs in the bargain. 

No topic is off limits as Kody and his wives tackle all of the tough and uncomfortable questions about the season. The older kids enter the mix to reveal a new interest in Logan's life, as the youngest kids open up about their TV lives for the first time.

What a load of crap. They will skirt around giving any definitive answers, as always.  The interviewer will soft pedal the questions and ask nothing new whatsoever.  They kids already put in their two cents last week.  So the finale will be exactly the waste of time as the last several years.

I'm out. I'll read the snark afterward but I refuse to watch these idiots anymore.  I always end up wanting to toss a rubber brick at the TV.

• Love 4

A cruise for this bunch would be ungodly expensive, mostly because of the number of rooms involved.  I can't see them all sharing a suite, so they'd need either four rooms (where each wife gets a room and Kody rotates) or three rooms (Kody gets his own, Meri shares with Robyn and Christine with Janelle and each visits the stud room as scheduled).  Since I doubt they'd have non-fancy rooms (when I cruise, I generally get a tiny interior room which is still pretty pricey), that's gonna add up.

Plus, I can't see a cruise line offering to comp their tickets, since this bunch isn't exactly what the cruise lines have in mind for a demographic (I mean, think of all the "Love Boat" jokes that will be resurrected!).

Then again, renting those RVs ain't cheap either, so who knows.

A cruise for this bunch would be ungodly expensive, mostly because of the number of rooms involved.  I can't see them all sharing a suite, so they'd need either four rooms (where each wife gets a room and Kody rotates) or three rooms (Kody gets his own, Meri shares with Robyn and Christine with Janelle and each visits the stud room as scheduled).  Since I doubt they'd have non-fancy rooms (when I cruise, I generally get a tiny interior room which is still pretty pricey), that's gonna add up.

Plus, I can't see a cruise line offering to comp their tickets, since this bunch isn't exactly what the cruise lines have in mind for a demographic (I mean, think of all the "Love Boat" jokes that will be resurrected!).

Then again, renting those RVs ain't cheap either, so who knows.

I was imagining TLC would pick up the cost. 

@JustAlison

I think Kody and Meri's decision to bring in Janelle had everything to do with Meri's infertility, and was motivated primarily by the need for Kody to reproduce. After a couple of years they would have realized there was an issue, and it's a paternal society so it would be assumed it was Meri's issue. If they sought treatment it would have been confirmed, so either way, I think Janelle was brought in to breed. And breed she did. Kody has stated many times in many ways that he was not the least attracted to Janelle, yet they produced numerous offspring. I don't buy the whole 'Janelle's my new fave' bullshit they have been trying to sell lately. I think that's just in response to viewer observation that he and Janelle seem to have no chemistry, and a relationship more like big sister/little brother.

Yes, totally agree with this. I also think Meri specifically suggested Janelle as a second wife because she did not perceive Janelle as a threat in the romance department since Kody and Janelle's relationship was more "practical" or however they described it. It's pretty clear that Meri was miserable to Janelle which makes me question her belief system. Meri grew up in a polygamous family and wanted to live that lifestyle yet struggles the most (seriously, the most) with it in term of jealousy and building friendships with her sisterwives. I bet early on after Janelle joined the family, there would be a direct correlation between when Janelle and Kody started having date nights and when Meri started to bug out about kitchen organization. I don't get it with her. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't see them all sharing a suite, so they'd need either four rooms (where each wife gets a room and Kody rotates)

Meri gets a suite of her own, with a wet bar of course!  (Although Mariah is seen standing outside the Captain's quarters, shining a flashlight on the door and saying, "it's right there, why can't we just move in???")

Edited by 4leafclover
  • Love 10