Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

Hee, hee! Ric ended up a garbage man (he always struck me as a snob) and then died. Love it!

Yah, people might have been able to pick up my resentment of Ric, I've blamed him for Julian figuratively being thrown under the bus so he looked "sympathetic" I thought it only fitting he was literally thrown under the bus.heh!

(see Weird Al not everyone commits "word crimes" I know the difference<wink>)

• Love 1

Julian is walking along the waterfront, when he sees a school bus full of children break through a guardrail and go into the water. He rips his shirt off and dives in the water. In his efforts to help save countless children, Julian drowns.

(Hey I had to make him the hero. *sob* sniff sniff, bye Julian!)

Top 5 only 4 more days to vote.

Vote for one:

Alexis

Anna

Mac

Monica

Ned

I vote:

Alexis

Deciding between Alexis and Ned today. I don't like Ned all that much, but he has amused me at times over the years. I still smile when I think of him cluelessly sleeping with his Aunt Monica (oh so many years ago) and that time he committed bigamy. Soooo ...

Alexis - see ya!

Alexis is so excited to be going to visit Kristina. She board the plane and takes her seat. During the flight that plane runs into a storm and then hits a flock of birds that causes an engine fire. Alexis has survived kidnapping, bombs and being married to the mob she can't believe a flock of birds finally gets her. As the plane crashes down, Alexis says well isn't this nice!

Vote for one:

Anna

Mac

Monica

Ned

I vote:

Mac

• Love 2