Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

I haven't decided the title of the list yet. It's either the "the people with tragic taste" hitlist, the "really? RIC over all the other characters let alone Dante?!" list, or the "people who like to rub salt in my wounds" list. ;)

But at least Dante got a much much more than decent send-off, lol.

I like the last one the best. But I do really want to know WHAT you were doing with a wax replica of Dante....hummmm.

• Love 1

That's the one part you got wrong Cattitude. I'm too lazy to make wax replicas. At most it would be a popsicle stick with a paper cutout of his head glued onto the top.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Kevin

That's the one part you got wrong Cattitude. I'm too lazy to make wax replicas. At most it would be a popsicle stick with a paper cutout of his head glued onto the top.

Well, it is the PCPD, that should work fine to fool them. 

• Love 4

You know, I wonder exactly how crazy my family thinks I've gone when I'm yelling at my computer "Dammit, Kevin, why won't you die already?!?" 

Well you should be at my house. My husband said he better not die mysteriously anytime soon, given my recent google searches.<let's see... how to kill someone, unusual deaths.......>

• Love 4

Tracy needed to get to ELQ like yesterday and the driver was taking his damn own sweet time! She rolls down the partition to bawl him out. He "claims" the slow traffic in front of them is to blame. Tracy insists he pass them all! As they fly by she rolls down her window to flip them off, her scarf catches the wind and gets tangled up in the car wheel.  Before she can even yell at the driver to stop Tracy is strangled to death by her own scarf.

Vote for one:

Alexis

Anna

Julian

Kevin

Mac

Monica

Ned

Ric

I vote:

Kevin

Yay, it looks like it's finally Kevin's day!  Not that I hate him.  He's fine.  I just don't think of him as a significant player in GH history, and he's only barely even on the show now.

Kevin

• Love 2