Type keyword(s) to search

GH Elimination: Putting a Hit Out

Cattitude
  • Start Topic

You know, now I kind of don't want Diane to go until Sam goes, too.  I want to see Sam and Diane killed off in some tragic bar explosion.

Y'know, out of context, it sounds like you want Sam and Diane from Cheers to blow up while in the bar! Just an observation.  :-)

• Love 1

Someone left the mayo out too long at Kelly's. Diane and Lucy both had the famous BLT got food poisoning and died.

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis

Anna

Bobbie

Dante                                                                                                       

Felicia

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Patrick

Ric

Sam

Scotty

TJ

Tracy

I vote:

Patrick

Sam

• Love 1

Alexis the stupid is just tooo much.Her house blows up Another mob boyfriend ?

Dante because he is blood related to Sonny.

They never did a DNA test, just for the record :)

Ric

Bobbie

• Love 2

Bobbie is so stressed from dealing with Lucy that she decides to use the Metroclub's sauna to unwind. She heads down in Scotty's robe. She turns up the heat and steps in. The door latch malfunctions and she becomes trapped in the hot sauna. Unable to get out her "enhancements" begin to melt and eventually Bobbie is smothered to death by her own face.

A rogue pterodactyl that escaped from Jurassic Park flies over PC and sees a very delicious looking meal with a great amount of fur on top for grasping. The pterodactyl swoops down and grabs this lushous meal by the fur and carries Scotty off to his death by pterodactyl.

Vote for your next 2:

Alexis

Anna

Dante

Felicia

Jordan

Julian

Kevin

Lucas

Mac

Maxie

Michael

Molly

Monica

Morgan

Nathan

Ned

Nikolas

Patrick

Ric

Sam

TJ

Tracy

I vote:

Patrick

Sam

(my choices are getting closer to the ax! muhahahaha)

• Love 2

Molly

TJ

Heaven forbid whining Molly be the last one standing (I've lost my fam-i-leeeee)

Let TJ move to primetime.

Edited by rur

I was voting for Bobbie bc of her face, so I love that it resulted in her death.

Nikolas - spawned Chucky the Sequel

Morgan - he's a Corinthos

Edited by Tiger

Well nobody wants to kill Ric with me, so I'm going with Nikolas today. That guy is a dummy.

And Patrick - any lady in his orbit is screwed because Patrick always gets the sympathetic writing, no matter what. So he's gotta go!

Hey, went with Ric yesterday! :) Never really liked him. So I shall continue to do so.

Ric

Nathan

ETA: A lot of M-names on the show, eh? Never noticed that before.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1