Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would think you could probably borrow @ByTor's but if they pull Brennan in the office tonight, she will need them

No need to borrow, I have had extras in case such a situation arose 😂

9 hours ago, Holly85 said:
9 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

I WANT HER ABS MAN

Me to I’m jelly 

Personally I think those abs look terrible on a woman. Clearly people disagree; my opinion doesn't make it so. Judy says Lily is "ugly." Clearly people disagree; her opinion doesn't make it so.  And while Judy may have found her unattractive...ugly?? Come on.

image.png.1c2655c46077b4de716d4069f430d393.png

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

No need to borrow, I have had extras in case such a situation arose 😂

Personally I think those abs look terrible on a woman. Clearly people disagree; my opinion doesn't make it so. Judy says Lily is "ugly." Clearly people disagree; her opinion doesn't make it so.  And while Judy may have found her unattractive...ugly?? Come on.

image.png.1c2655c46077b4de716d4069f430d393.png

Well her abs may not be perfect, but its better than my beer belly that I gained from this "boring covid 19"!!!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Well her abs may not be perfect, but its better than my beer belly that I gained from this "boring covid 19"!!!!!

Oh hell to the yes (but the abs I was talking about were Lisa's, I don't care for that look, but for sure many do)!!!  I'd be thrilled right now if I had Maddie's "thick" body!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, realityjunkie771 said:

Sheesh... she may not have been the most powerful cheerleader, but she really does look great on stage. My heart still hurts for her.

And she was still recovering from Covid 19. I’m wondering though if she should have taken them up on the opportunity to defer a year? Although even with that she could have been cut the next year at finals. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, realityjunkie771 said:

Sheesh... she may not have been the most powerful cheerleader, but she really does look great on stage. My heart still hurts for her.

Blasphemy alert...I thought her solo was much more entertaining than Caroline's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
On 1/2/2021 at 10:53 PM, Loves2Dance said:

And then she became an Ultra Angel it looks like...hmmm...wonder why they didn't mention that? alora.PNG.fd95b33773552385bebdcc5506d661d3.PNG

Probably for the same reason MRS is always introduced as a winner of “Dancing with the Stars” and never as a winner/publicly humiliated loser on national TV of “The Bachelor”.  It doesn’t serve the image Kelli wants at the time she wants it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
41 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Brennan looked fantastic, and I snickered at Brianna's comment under the posting:  "I am available for hire for all videography and commentary needs.  Hit the DM to book."  Maybe I'm just now noticing, but Brianna is hilarious on social media and she's very active.

lmao briana is my fav and i love her and brennan's friendship 😩

6 minutes ago, kalibean said:

This made me giggle. 

D952CB63-6B71-4BD3-B108-4BC4CF9E09DF.png

LOL

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I fully believe that as s show group veteran she didn't just suddenly become 'not good enough.' They aired only a few "not looking herself moments" - all were with the one funky Evan Miller piece. Slow down those moments and you notice so many of the girls actually messing it up. They had just learned that dance -- and it will never even be performed on the field! A few times zoomed in - it was Kat messing up next to her but the show said it was Hannah. 

Completely agree but the evan miller dance was performed the first game from videos i've seen during game day it was not in sync and I haven't seen a video of them doing it again. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2020 at 3:45 PM, TUOwl84 said:

Can Maddie do anything else?  Isn't this the 3rd year in a row that her solo has been the same...right down to her look! 🥱 😴 

image0 (8).jpeg

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

Hey everyone, so I have been keeping track of the boards that I have seen have have been collating them together in one spreadsheet to see how they change and which girls move up and down. Below is up to episode 6 as I have not seen episode 7 yet in the UK. A couple of things to note: Alanna is always at the top probably because she is first in alphabetical order, there were 2 boards shown in episode 5 hence two headings for episode 5, everyone below the red line is "not top 36", cells in green means they have moved up from their previous position, cells in light red means they have moved down from their previous positions and if they are white it means they have not changed. If the text is red that is the episode they get cut and the the number next to it is the order of the cuts. 

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 17.02.50.png

• Useful 11
  • Love 4

Of all the random things for CMT to cut, I thought this footage of Taylor’s one day audition was interesting! Probably would have made the show if it was more than one vet doing it. Brennan and Hannah were trying to be team players, I suppose, I suppose, but I wonder if their outcome would have been different if they had gone that route. Tho as a student, Hannah might not be have been able to justify to TPTB? Not sure what hoops they had to jump through. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJtMQOvrwmn/?igshid=1swwe72vxca78

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Jessinvirginia said:

FREAKING THIS. So does not only does this incredible woman suffer from mental illness, but she’s served as a beacon of light and HOPE to others who also suffer from mental illness, despite the stigma—which is ALIVE AND WELL. Additionally, her mom is on the front lines fighting Covid. So she gets to worry about her mother on a daily basis, and all the what if scenarios, while in school full-time, and dancing in an unsafe (physically, mentally, and emotionally). As a woman with mental illness herself, I am absolutely at my breaking point and have been since June. The amount of medication I’m taking almost scares me. Yes I have a psychiatrist and yes I have a therapist— I meet with them twice a week. I recently lost her grandfather to Covid. It was difficult, but he was old and had health problems and we could see it coming. If I lost a parent? One of the few people on the planet who truly understands me, my fight, my plight, my heart, and loves me unconditionally? I would be over. Done.  I hate them for this. I really do. I’ve watched from the beginning but not this season, and never again. This is so gross. And the gaslighting and verbal abuse? Intolerable. I am incensed by the Hannah portrayal. I know how these things work, I’ve danced on a world-class team, and I’ve had more than six friends go on to be professionals on dancing with the stars. I’ve also had two friends make top five on so you think you can dance. I get the dance world. I lived in the dance world. I understand the ugly below the surface crap that takes place. But in much the same way someone had to stand up and say enough with the Me Too (RIP Taylor) movement, this has to stop. They’ve been given a national stage with a varied audience. Use it or lose it. And right now I’m ready to burn it to the ground.

Can I please just say, I’m sorry for your loss of your grandfather, thank you for being honest and speaking out, I’m glad you’re getting help (I really don’t mean that in any nasty way at all) and that I hope you’re okay 💙

also as someone who has suffered mental health issues myself, I’m so peeved at how they’re handling Hannah’s cuts, I’m not sure I can watch the latest episode.

although tbf I probably will but I know I’ll fevers wound up if I do and I’m glad team mates have stuck up for her. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, MegzClarkie said:

Hey everyone, so I have been keeping track of the boards that I have seen have have been collating them together in one spreadsheet to see how they change and which girls move up and down. Below is up to episode 6 as I have not seen episode 7 yet in the UK. A couple of things to note: Alanna is always at the top probably because she is first in alphabetical order, there were 2 boards shown in episode 5 hence two headings for episode 5, everyone below the red line is "not top 36", cells in green means they have moved up from their previous position, cells in light red means they have moved down from their previous positions and if they are white it means they have not changed. If the text is red that is the episode they get cut and the the number next to it is the order of the cuts. 

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 17.02.50.png

Episode 7 board 

5290238B-221B-4505-904E-78014BF9C259.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, NC-CFD09 said:

Anyone else think Rachel W was trying to make Tori look terrible about that Bret Kavanaugh question? Like couldn’t she have just not interjected..? Or said anything other than the sassy thing she said? 

No, I don't.  I think she was doing what she had been taught to do.  Cover for her peer and give the right answer.

• Love 15

I wonder why Brennan, Hannah, Kat, Lily and Meredith were not even top 36 before auditions. They just decided on some information that these girls weren't going to be good this year?

Edited by madmax84
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Of all the random things for CMT to cut, I thought this footage of Taylor’s one day audition was interesting! Probably would have made the show if it was more than one vet doing it. Brennan and Hannah were trying to be team players, I suppose, I suppose, but I wonder if their outcome would have been different if they had gone that route. Tho as a student, Hannah might not be have been able to justify to TPTB? Not sure what hoops they had to jump through. 

All I can say is:

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

I'm not sure either maybe they needed a reasonable excuse to do the one day audition? I would like to know too. Not sure what Brennen does or what Hannah does outside of studying for school. 

• Love 3

I think Lily is perhaps taking a lead out of Hannah’s book, I commented on a DCC MTT post...Lily’s liked it. I’d take Lily over Marissa any day, I know Marissa is a better trained dancer but I really think she’s an ambassador risk 

6CABCCCA-BC5D-4B11-8D27-74E2E646A95B.jpeg

• Love 11

It looks like they're cutting Hannah by Zoom.... seriously??!! 

She's not on the field in next week's preview.... and Claire is in her spot on the kickline (from what I can tell.)

Justice for Hannah.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, WoofDCC said:

It looks like they're cutting Hannah by Zoom.... seriously??!! 

She's not on the field in next week's preview.... and Claire is in her spot on the kickline (from what I can tell.)

Justice for Hannah.

Her, Lily & Brennan were all cut via zoom I believe? 

On 12/29/2020 at 10:26 PM, ClassicPegg said:

I'm happy to see that Melissa still has her head firmly planted up Victorrhea's ass...  🙄

Ugh, the minute she said that, my eyes rolled so hard, they almost stuck in the back of my head!!     If I had been a rookie this season, it would NOT be Victoria who would intimidate me having to dance beside or around her....... shut up Melissa. 

You couldn't be MORE correct ClassicPegg!! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, dccfan204 said:

I’m so confused. I just watched the preview for next week. Was that Caroline in the call-back room?!?!

Yes Caroline went into the callback room last night 

36 minutes ago, abracadabra said:

What are everyone's hypotheses as to why Tori gets cut? I'm starting to see it with Ashlinn, but they've given no indications with Tori whatsoever. 

I feel like I can see the producers laying the foundation for the cut. In the last episode Kelly commented on her poor fan kick and her awkward answer to the Brett Kavanaugh question. 

Also, I don't remember who but I believe some insiders said Tori's SG solo was pretty bad.

I feel like if she fixes those 3 things next year she's a lock for the team. And from the dance classes she posts on Instagram, maybe even show group? I'm not a dancer but I enjoy watching her dance

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bunny said:

Honestly the DCC organization is psychotic 😂 I will never forget how Kelli got some preacher in to training camp right after poor Shaina lost a bunch of her friends in an accident, and there was this big thing where everyone was sharing stories of loss and grief and whatnot, which like, okay, fine. BUT Shaina didn’t say anything during it, completely understandably, and then went up to Kelli afterwards to explain that her grief was too new to participate but thank you for doing it etc etc. 

And maybe she really did feel that way, I dunno, but I have just never gotten over the fact that she felt like she had to go up to Kelli and explain herself when she didn’t owe an explanation to ANYONE nor was she obligated to thank Kelli at all. That scene has always read so weird to me, with poor Shaina looking like she’s under so much pressure and Kelli looking at her in this super cold, blank way. I’m sure the DCC org thought it made them look great and caring, but the way that it was shown totally jives with how toxic I picture the culture of the DCC org to be.

Anyway, Hannah is amazing as always!

that was so freaking bizarre

• Love 12