Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Finally figured out the triangle!!! Rachel A, Kelcey, and Taylor J aren't in it... why?!?            

Formation 1

Maddie

Lexie          Gina

Caroline    Rachel W     Tess

Amanda        Amber        Ashlee      Daphne

Savannah         Jalyn        Victoria       Cianna       Chandi

Briana            Lisa               Erin          Madeline     Alanna      Claire W

Dani        McKenzie        Armani                              Kat           Kristin        Darian

Elli       Sydney          Jessica                                                 Jada       Alora-Rose    Marissa                

Formation 2 - The rest of the rows are the same as formation 1

Rachel W

Caroline           Tess

Lexie          Maddie        Ashlee

Amanda     Amber              Gina        Daphne

Edited by dccfan204
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Finally figured out the triangle!!! Rachel A, Kelcey, and Taylor J aren't in it... why?!?            

Formation 1

Maddie

Lexie         Gina

Amanda       Amber       Ashlee     Daphne

Savannah       Jalyn         Victoria       Cianna       Chandi

Briana             Lisa            Erin          Madeline    Alanna       Claire W

Dani          McKenzie      Armani                               Kat           Kristin        Darian

Elli          Sydney           Jessica                                              Jada       Alora-Rose     Marissa                

Rachel W

Caroline            Tess

Amanda     Amber              Gina         Daphne

Taylor j only did a one day audition 

10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Taylor j only did a one day audition 

Since she's tall her spot is prob in between Armani and Kat. Anyone know the deal with Kelcey and Rachel A?

Edited by dccfan204
8 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Since she's tall her spot is prob in between Armani and Kat. Anyone know the deal with Kelcey and Rachel A?

Maybe they couldn’t be there due to work since this was done right after sending everyone out of the bubble for quirentine time  bc of the positve result 

Edited by Holly85
23 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Formation 1

Maddie

Lexie          Gina

Amanda        Amber        Ashlee      Daphne

Savannah         Jalyn        Victoria       Cianna       Chandi

Briana            Lisa               Erin          Madeline     Alanna      Claire W

Dani        McKenzie        Armani                              Kat           Kristin        Darian

Elli       Sydney          Jessica                                                 Jada       Alora-Rose    Marissa                

Rachel W

Caroline           Tess

Amanda     Amber              Gina        Daphne

thanks for doing this. So the diagrams that were posted a while back were close. Only major difference is Erin and Victoria changing spots for both formations. . Since this was never actually performed on the field, which one did they go with for the actual shooting of the video?

Only a couple people switch in formation between Maddie and Rachel points.

A9D296E0-EB5E-421F-B2D1-010FA82FF310.jpeg.e5bbbdc4890822260838979b8ec41102.jpg

• Useful 2

Well, I don’t understand the Gina-Ashlee swap in the 2nd triangle? They could (should?) have left Ashlee where she was and put Gina on the outside spot. Now she goes from flanking Maddie in the triangle to a position hidden in the fourth row?

So basically the first triangle swaps places with the girls from the second triangle who were in 3rd row, but not Gina? Who is pushed back and to the middle? 
and even from Kelli’s “bouquet of hair colors” it doesn’t make sense to do it like that?

• Love 3

Hey folks...a while back, someone posted a link to getting free CMT via a VPN (or something like that)...if anyone remembers, could you post that link again...I know, don’t judge, I’m one of the few people who is watching this season...thanks though!

On 10/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, LilyDutch said:

I'm not from the USA and could often not see content from other websites posted here due to international restrictions. The same for the CMT website, which led you to a youtube page. I now have a VPN installed and if I switch to US I can see it all. So for all my fellow non-US residents, it's worth the try😉

@bernie2018 This post?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, ByTor said:

And Erin??

Because although people want to believe it’s based on seniority, it’s based on whatever the hell J&K want. Common sense to place the best dancers up front, but as we’ve seen year after year, “vet” doesn’t mean best dancer. 

and who cares if “they didn’t even dance on the field this season”. If you agree and you’d hide the WOC in the back too, just say that 😉

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

thanks for doing this. So the diagrams that were posted a while back were close. Only major difference is Erin and Victoria changing spots for both formations. . Since this was never actually performed on the field, which one did they go with for the actual shooting of the video?

Have I lost my mind- where is Kelsey?

Edited by WoofDCC

I actually liked that this season we got right into it and there wasn't as much time wasted on the very early rounds of tryouts with people who would clearly not make it past round one. I wouldn't mind if they continued to take video submissions for early rounds and formatted it as follows:

Round one (video submissions): Solo and a short, basic kick combination (two eight-counts of straight kicks, around the world, and left and right fans).

Round two (in person, 75-100 invited candidates + veterans) DCC style pom and kick combinations in small groups.

Training camp invitations would be extended after Round Two. 

Did legacy Madeline (from last year or the year before... I can't remember) ever re-audition? I really liked her and thought she would have been a good teammate and ambassador.

Edited by blairwaldorf
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, blairwaldorf said:

Did legacy Madeline (from last year or the year before... I can't remember) ever re-audition? I really liked her and thought she would have been a good teammate and ambassador.

Yes, she did - but only room for one blonde legacy

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

Hey folks...a while back, someone posted a link to getting free CMT via a VPN (or something like that)...if anyone remembers, could you post that link again...I know, don’t judge, I’m one of the few people who is watching this season...thanks though!

Try typing in ustvgo.tv and then just select CMT from the menu. U have to watch when it airs tho. Thats how I watch it. Or if u have to download it 1st, its https://nordvpn/download/

Dont know how to make it a link, hope this helps. 

Edited by Trixi
Add
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yes, she did - but only room for one blonde legacy

Who was her mom? I think they said she cheered with Kelli but don’t remember them saying who it was. 

5 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't see Hannah or Brennan.  I thought they got cut on the final day of TC?  So I am wondering if the team was already announced once they put everyone in their positions?  

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I don't see Hannah or Brennan.  I thought they got cut on the final day of TC?  So I am wondering if the team was already announced once they put everyone in their positions?  

I believe they cut lily, Hannah and Brennan, plus tori and alainna (whatever her name is - can never rememeber) while they were still in the so -called bubble (which was not a true bubble). Then they quarantined at home for a while - supposedly - then they met back on the field to finish up. So they cut the vets without having seen the new girls in boots - or in any kind of formation - ever. In other words they cut the vets hastily and emotionally and for other reasons besides dance alone. But I digress.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

Wow was not expecting the cuts to happen so quickly in this episode. Guess they are trying to squish it in as much as they can. Could do without Kellis crocodile tears though. 

Brennan and Lily - what absolute classy women you are ❤️ 

Also thank you @Trixi for the direct link. First time I have been able to watch an episode live! ❤️ 

• Love 18

Kelli on Twitter:

Yes, character and hard work do matter, & Lily and Brennan are both great examples of that. This year was an exceptional year for Audition talent. I hope you will embrace the new team & individuals.Thank you for your honest feedback.

• LOL 22

Kelli said they lost 4 veterans.... who was the 4th?  Im still typing and I forgot about Meredith.  I can't believe I forgot about her, 1/2 count off every dance.  I can't believe this.... really no explanation Brennan.  What did they just decide she was the older one and cut her?  Don't get it.  I would kick off VK for not legitimately gettiing into TC the first time.  Wow, let's cut all the thinking dancers and leave the bobble heads.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I wish that CMT would release bonus scenes of the whole conversations between K&J with Hannah, Brennan, and Lily. I'd have paid good money to have those Zoom links to see how everything really went down, uncut. 

• Love 21

I feel somewhat sorry for Judy when she is saying "rookies are having trouble with the formations" but I also feel like Brennan and Hannah could have been kept.  They knew their lines.  Did Judy say anything?  Don't know but from what was shown about deliberations looks like no.

• Love 12