Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

These contestants (especially most of the women) are obsessing over Janelle so much I wonder where they will transfer their anger once she is (inevitably I'm afraid) booted in the next few weeks. Janelle is getting blamed for EVERYTHING! At this point I just want quick evictions for Dani, Bad Nicole, Cody, and Memphis.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

So now Kevin thinks it was Memphis idea to put him up. 

OK good, let's start an anti-Memphis movement, Kevin! Oh, who am I kidding, Kevin will do nothing but what someone else tells him to do all season lol.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like every time I check in on what's happening, it's Dani whining about Janelle not wearing her punishment costume so clearly someone in Production likes Janelle (more than Dani is the unspoken vibe there). Welcome to New School Big Brother, Dani. If Production likes you, they let you slide on some things. And if they don't like you, they harass you constantly to go through with your punishment. 

It's like Dani's never heard of Production favouring someone before. 

Dani was the favored person in BB8. Bitch was eating m&ms all the time while a HN. She can shut the fuck up any time now!

7 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The interesting part is that it seems like Tyler might be interested in working with Janelle/Kaysar hard to know until we see his DRs.

the office no GIF

5 minutes ago, DannyRugg said:

At this point I just want quick evictions for Dani, Bad Nicole, Cody, and Memphis.

+1

• Love 4

August 11 12:11 am Cam 3/4 Nicole has her whine about the people in her bedroom picking on her. Whine whine whine. All the while pointing the finger at Janelle.

I feel this is so much strategy to whine and feel hurt and subtly turn the blame and attention to certain persons ( Janelle).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

I’d be interested in seeing Tyler work with Janelle and Kaysar. Though, right now, I just want anyone (with a decent game brain) to work with them.

Can we wait to hate Memphis....I’m not ready just yet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

I feel this is so much strategy to whine and feel hurt and subtly turn the blame and attention to certain persons ( Janelle).

For Nicole F? Or Dani? Either way, I feel pretty confident it's just their (awful) personalities lol.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, DannyRugg said:

At this point I just want quick evictions for ... and Memphis.

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

+1

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK good, let's start an anti-Memphis movement, Kevin!

FgaSrX.gif

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

It's week one and I'm bored. Same script different cast... Please someone spice it up. I'm already over Kaysar and Janelle vs the rest of the house. Why are my faves always the ones on the outs. 

• Love 13

I find it so hilarious that Janelle and Kaysar stay up so late talking in bed that it annoys poor Bad Nicole so much that she can't go to bed! The nerve!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If Bad Nicole hates Janelle so much... why did she choose a bed in the same room as her? And if she chose first, when she saw Janelle join the room, why didn't she switch with someone?

Such a baby.

And how hard is it for her to say, guys, I love you but I need to sleep. Can anyone change rooms with me?? Maybe just for tonight. 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 9

I had to go to bed, and I know Thanksgiving broached the topic, but did Tyler totally deepsix Memphis' proposal for "The Six" with her?  I saw Memphis working her hard. And Boxing Day seemed intrigued. But I don't think Tyler wants much to do with Memphis. 

Aunt Sam was truly one of the most uncomfortable trainwrecks to be on this show. I remember when she was hysterically crying to Kaycee about who Kaycee would choose: Sam or Evil Angela. And Kaycee said "In this game?" And Sam said "No in LIFE." Kaycee was so shocked she didn't know what to say.

Sam was convinced that all the women were evil and that Tyler, Fessy, Brett etc were these pure innocent souls who secretly loved her. It was funny to watch sometimes but so uncomfortable because the cast truly didn;t know what to do with her.

In other news, this happened:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hey Dumb Big Baby Bad Nicole how about you be an adult and ask them to keep it down or take it to another room. It's what other adults do when they don't have a showmance partner catering to them. I know you never had to play this way before but try it.

I am all aboard the let's get rid of Cody, Danielle (to pissed her off), Nicole, and Memphis plane; and will even pay for extra leg room.

• Love 6

Cody made an interesting comment about Janeile and Kayser, and surprisingly he was spot on. He said they are naive. And they are. They think they made connections and alliances on day one and those people will stay loyal because they are loyal. They rarely check back. And Janelle talking about no one talking game. Well, you have played long enough to know , they just aren't talking to you. They are naive.
Janelle does this over and over.

17 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Aunt Sam was truly one of the most uncomfortable trainwrecks to be on this show. I remember when she was hysterically crying to Kaycee about who Kaycee would choose: Sam or Evil Angela. And Kaycee said "In this game?" And Sam said "No in LIFE." Kaycee was so shocked she didn't know what to say.

Sam was convinced that all the women were evil and that Tyler, Fessy, Brett etc were these pure innocent souls who secretly loved her. It was funny to watch sometimes but so uncomfortable because the cast truly didn;t know what to do with her.

The end of that clip is priceless.

Edited by missyb

Cody's the problem. He's the one who needs to go. If Cody left, the lynch pin would be gone and everyone else would probably wind up scattering, possibly to who they would have to start with if Cody were never there.

Bad Nicole will get on their nerves soon enough, but if Cody were gone, I think they'd be less likely to tolerate her for as long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Alice I will give Memphis another chance for your sake if Cody goes and he stops trying to act like he's one of the young cool kids. He doesn't have to align with Janelle and Kaysar. I am cool with that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Alice I will give Memphis another chance for your sake if Cody goes and he stops trying to act like he's one of the young cool kids. He doesn't have to align with Janelle and Kaysar. I am cool with that.

That warms the cockles, I tells ya.

BUT 37 ISN'T THAT OLD *not at all screaming this because I am also 37 and very aware of it*

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, missyb said:

August 11 12:11 am Cam 3/4 Janelle has her whine about the people in her bedroom picking on her. Whine whine whine. All the while pointing the finger at Janelle.

wait, what?   Janelle is whining about Janelle?  

I'm not watching the feeds, what does "go to STARS"  mean?  

• LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

That warms the cockles, I tells ya.

BUT 37 ISN'T THAT OLD *not at all screaming this because I am also 37 and very aware of it*

Omg he's not even 30, I didn't realize! I'm 38, and my joints are aware of my age.

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Omg he's not even 30, I didn't realize! I'm 38, and my joints are aware of my age.

Memphis? I believe he's 37 like I am (well... almost 38 haha)? People having the same birth date or birth year as me seems to be something I randomly remember. Like how Tanya on Survivor Thailand is, as far as I know, the only contestant to have my birthday.

This sounds really self-centered of me haha

ETA: JK Just found out that Katie from Philippines also has my birthday! 11/29 represent!

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Why are my faves always the ones on the outs. 

That is my experience too all the way back to the season Maggie won. My favorites are always the underdogs and constantly fighting to remain in the house. And every finale night I am angry. 

• Love 4

37 means he's old enough to want to teach his kid that it's cool to be a bro, but not a douchebro. I just want the best for Memphis.

It just occurred to me doesn't someone on this cast have a kid named Tennessee? 

Lately I have been quitting way before finale night because I can't watch people I refuse to root for.

Edited by keke23
Commenting on another post
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, keke23 said:

37 means he's old enough to want to teach his kid that it's cool to be a bro, but not a douchebro. I just want the best for Memphis.

Dani's daughter is named Tennessee.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, keke23 said:

Yeah Dani's daughter is named Tennessee.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

LOLOLOL. She's crying *again*? How does she function in real life? Does Victor have to deal with this all the time? I know the BB house is a pressure cooker, but still. Christmas' expression is pretty spot on ("I thought I left my toddler at home!"). 

I need NicF to go next. I cannot listen and look at her all season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's like Dani's never heard of Production favouring someone before. 

I think the issue is that she clearly IS familiar with the concept and is just pissed that it's clearly Janelle as their favorite and not, you know, her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

These contestants (especially most of the women) are obsessing over Janelle so much I wonder where they will transfer their anger once she is (inevitably I'm afraid) booted in the next few weeks. Janelle is getting blamed for EVERYTHING! At this point I just want quick evictions for Dani, Bad Nicole, Cody, and Memphis.

Yeah I'm pretty much resigned to Janelle and Kaysar going out early, so the only thing to look forward to at this point is finding out who they go after once those 2 huge targets are gone. Probably easy pickins' like Ian and Nicole A. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Uh ... idk how true this is but Dani says that she and BadNicole aren't close and she was only at the engagement bc CBS wanted to show NicoleF did have some friends:

I wondered about that.  It was an odd group they put together for that engagement.  I figured it was because she lives in the area and they could get her to come.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slider said:

I wondered about that.  It was an odd group they put together for that engagement.  I figured it was because she lives in the area and they could get her to come.

I think she said earlier that she just had the baby and Dominic was holding a crying Tennessee in the DR while she made a quick appearance.

It does appear that after less than one week people have BadNicole fatigue.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

So Cory gave Nicole F rules when they went out of the house she wasn't allowed to talk to Victor and other guys while he slept with a bunch of girls.

To be fair, it might be because, based on Nicole's story about how their relationship started, Victor seemed like a bit of a stalker. But, yeah, Corey definitely seemed to treat Nicole pretty poorly after the season. And, from listening to that conversation, Nicole could have said a lot worse. I do like how she gave him props a few times for being "a great ally" in Big Brother, and it's like - I'm pretty sure he was doing it for his sake, not because he wanted Nicole Franzel to win, you know?

2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

If Bad Nicole hates Janelle so much... why did she choose a bed in the same room as her? And if she chose first, when she saw Janelle join the room, why didn't she switch with someone?

Such a baby.

And she's living with roommates! It's not just the nature of Big Brother, but of existing with others. You would think it was, like, 3am the way she was crying about it. It was a little after midnight. It definitely shows how entitled she feels in this game. And, there's obviously something underlying it because Daniele told Nicole that Janelle started the rumors, so she takes everything as an attack by Janelle. Otherwise, it kind of seemed like a normal chat - and something Janelle and her have talked about, because Janelle referenced talking about Corey before. So, it's not like a subject that was off-limits. 

21 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Uh ... idk how true this is but Dani says that she and BadNicole aren't close and she was only at the engagement bc CBS wanted to show NicoleF did have some friends:

I think I read that Victor gave Big Brother the list of alumni they're close with. And, you know, Nicole/Cody/Daniele were up for a couple hours talking in the hammock last night. And the people she went to to complain about Big Bad Janelle. Maybe that's a hint that they're pretty close, other HGs. No? Going to go with Secret Super Alliance of Janelle/Kaysar/Tyler/Cody and about 10 other HGs? Okay, then. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

Daniele would badmouth Tennessee to stay in the game. She's the most cutthroat person in the house.

Daniele and Bad Nicole cannot handle not being the specialest butterflies.

Edited by keke23
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Danielle would badmouth Tennessee to stay in the game. She's the most cutthroat person in the house.

I'm actually looking forward to how she navigates this game. Maybe she's evil, but she's here to play. I feel like it's going to be interesting to see how she handles her personal relationships with everyone. This whole Nicole F./Cody/Janelle feud might be perfect for her (and it seems like she instigated the Janelle/Nicole one) - she needs others to get all this blood on their hands. She'll just bathe in it.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Someone on the All Access BB chat said that they could be testing for Covid this morning and that's why there's Stars. 

Ah, that makes sense. So every Tuesday we are going to have to hold our breath and hope the season isn't abruptly cancelled. 

• Love 1

Yikes. Dani says that Ian is just "using what he is to his advantage." Cody says "I don't think so. I think that's just who he is." Then Dani says that NicoleF's closeness to Ian means they can throw the two of them up and then evict Ian. 

I'm watching them in the kitchen (all cameras) and suddenly remembered someone getting all in a rage about the space someone else's water bottle took up in the refrigerator from another season. Oh, it was Jack last year, talking to Kemi. He was such an ass.

• Love 3

Dani to Bad Nicole: Stop being so freaking paranoid! I got you but STOP ALREADY.

Bad Nicole is acting like someone who would DOR by the second or third week in a normal season. You would never know she's played before, much less won. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Yikes. Dani says that Ian is just "using what he is to his advantage." Cody says "I don't think so. I think that's just who he is." Then Dani says that NicoleF's closeness to Ian means they can throw the two of them up and then evict Ian. 

Ugh. Ian is a total threat since he's a former winner, and pretty smart, but I haven't seen anything to indicate what Dani is saying. She is cold, isn't she? 

Can we do a triple nom week, where Dani, Nicole F and Cody are on the block? Though I'll give Cody a smidge of credit for trying to shut Dani down on that. But as has been mentioned, he's the center of too many alliances. I want to see him go to see what everyone else does.

Who does David want to work with? 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Ah, that makes sense. So every Tuesday we are going to have to hold our breath and hope the season isn't abruptly cancelled. 

I was wondering if that's what would happen.  Would they just isolate the person who tested positive while they do another test to confirm (since they've all been negative for weeks and haven't been around other people), or would one positive be the end of the season? 

4 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I was wondering if that's what would happen.  Would they just isolate the person who tested positive while they do another test to confirm (since they've all been negative for weeks and haven't been around other people), or would one positive be the end of the season? 

They'll introduce a new twist - Camp COVID, where the infected HGs continue to play in their quarantined room. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Slider said:

They have to get rid of BadNicole ASAP.  I can't take an entire summer of her crying bullshit.  She's doing it again right now.

This is the third time I've heard her outright crying (I'm sure there are other times she has that I missed) and we're not even a week in. Yeah, I cannot handle that. GO HOME. 

Janelle is campaigning for Keesha to stay to Nicole A. I'm sorry, but Keesha needs to be campaiging for herself. Yes, there's a tiny bit of fear that Kevin may float toward the guys while Keesha likely wouldn't....but KEESHA needs to be campaigning for herself, not have someone do it for her. So I'm still torn on who I want to stay. I still lean toward Kevin staying because he's putting in the effort.

• Love 4