Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I don't like to throw around "racist" willy nilly but Cody calling David Kevin is ... problematic. They don't look anything alike. They don't act anything alike. It's about as ridiculous as someone calling Anthony Davis "Lebron" just because they're both black guys who play for the Lakers.

I agree. It is also dissapointing because I don't remember Cody saying anything problematic on his season unlike some other people that season. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bring Your Kid To Work Day thinks that everyone had fun on her season. I mean, if you were part of Paul's FRIENDSHIP cult, sure. At least until they froze you out a week before you were going to be nominated. 

It sure did look like a lot of fun when everyone was tormenting Cody and Jessica for hours on end to try to get them to self-evict.

Oh wait, did I say fun? I meant heinous.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It sure did look like a lot of fun when everyone was tormenting Cody and Jessica for hours on end to try to get them to self-evict.

Oh wait, did I say fun? I meant heinous.

WOOF MOTHERFUCKING WOOF

giphy.gif

Oh, the memories of Raven trying to burn Cody for having a... larger than normal dick?
Jessica: "Was that supposed to be an insult? Because..."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

WOOF MOTHERFUCKING WOOF

giphy.gif

Oh, the memories of Raven trying to burn Cody for having a... larger than normal dick?
Jessica: "Was that supposed to be an insult? Because..."

Remember when Arbor Day calmly said to Jessica "I hope Cody's worth $500,000"? Because, regardless of how you feel about Cody and Jessica, the first thing I thought of when they won The Amazing Race was Boxing Day saying that and I legit cackled because I found it so glorious.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 7

Day thinks that as they get into Fall and then into October, there will be some Halloween-themed things to do.  Both Day and Bay are not into any of that.  They don't like Ouija boards, witchcraft, broomsticks and that sort of thing.

Certain HGs are trying to save a cricket or grasshopper that lost a leg.

• LOL 1

Bad Nicole and Day are discussing the pros and cons of Keesha vs Kevin.

Day says she is scared of Ian as he walks over but wants him on her side.

Bad Nicole is most scared of Janelle because she thinks Janelle is angry that Nicole didn't "tell people she was playing." 

Days says Cody would be a good ally for Nicole and Bad Nicole agrees. He doesn't "act like he has issues with her." Heh

And Bad Nicole is pissed that she has been in the DR one freaking time for a one-liner which "is BS!!"

Edited by vb68

And now Nicole F. and Day are discussing their alliance, and Nicole seems to want Day to work on Janelle for her too (just as she wants Christmas to work on Janelle).

Isn't Nicole F. the one that Janelle said was exhausting?

Nicole F. says there is no reason why she and Janelle should be on opposite sides.

Day is asking if Cody would work with Nicole F., and Nicole is playing dumb and pretending she has not talked about it with him.

Edited by TVFan17
37 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I don't like to throw around "racist" willy nilly but Cody calling David Kevin is ... problematic. They don't look anything alike. They don't act anything alike. It's about as ridiculous as someone calling Anthony Davis "Lebron" just because they're both black guys who play for the Lakers.

Yes, Cody sees David as so insignificant it's not even worth the effort to learn his name.  To Cody, there's the Black guy and the gay guy, and they're "not like us", so it doesn't matter what their names are, they won't be around long.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

Yes, Cody sees David as so insignificant it's not even worth the effort to learn his name.  To Cody, there's the Black guy and the gay guy, and they're "not like us", so it doesn't matter what their names are, they won't be around long.

But they have penises so they have more value than... er... what'sherface with the blonde hair that Cody also doesn't know. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Memphis is actually pretending to tolerate the presence of Keesha. How nice of him.

I've said this before but Memphis from what's been allowed on the feeds went through a super-bitter divorce and I don't think he's in a good place mentally to work with or trust women.

6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I've said this before but Memphis from what's been allowed on the feeds went through a super-bitter divorce and I don't think he's in a good place mentally to work with or trust women.

His divorce isn't recent and he was talking about his girlfriend earlier. 

I paid attention to that because I'm rooting for @Alice Mudgarden and Memphis to connect. Not just because she's my twinnie but because it will also put me in the fried pickle access zone. And no, that isn't a euphemism for dick. 

Okay, it might be. I am the evil twin.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Not defending Cody, but we've heard 2 house guests call Tyler (taylor, trevor) and another call Keesha sheila. Not sure why no one can remember anyone's names.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'm rooting for @Alice Mudgarden and Memphis to connect.

This is the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Not just because she's my twinnie but because it will also put me in the fried pickle access zone. And no, that isn't a euphemism for dick. 

Okay, it might be. I am the evil twin.

... wait a second.

• LOL 5

A Conversation With Enzo (Bro-less Edition):

Keesha: "I'm not a threat to anyone."
Enzo: "That's what I'm sayin'."
Keesha: "I just wonder where the house is leaning."
Keesha: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to affect, but actually, from a non-linear, non subjective point of view it is more like a big ball of wibbily wobbly timey wimey...stuff"
Keesha: "Good talk."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Not defending Cody, but we've heard 2 house guests call Tyler (taylor, trevor) and another call Keesha sheila. Not sure why no one can remember anyone's names.

Nearly everyone is in their 30s or 40s. We're all old fogies and can't remember Tyler from Taylor or Keesha from Sheila.

Though now I want to sing Oh Sheila, but replace Sheila with Keesha.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Nearly everyone is in their 30s or 40s. We're all old fogies and can't remember Tyler from Taylor or Keesha from Sheila.

I just think of Sheila from BB9.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

No one warned me that the memory lapses start in the mid-30s. The weight gain, yes. Not the memory thing. I guess they all forgot. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I just think of Sheila from BB9.

She's gonna be in the music video.

Just now, Callaphera said:

No one warned me that the memory lapses start in the mid-30s. The weight gain, yes. Not the memory thing. I guess they all forgot. 

38 is a mere few months away, so it would seem it's a miracle I can remember that Cody is Cody and not Cory (or "COREEEEEEEEEY" - Bad Nicole)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

To be fair...  There are five blondes (I use that word lightly since I'm pretty sure that all of that blonde is strictly from a bottle, as is Nicole A's auburn).  I've had a hard time telling them apart save for Nicole F because...  Well, that upper Midwest twang combined with her constant whining is unmistakable.  I'll give Cody a pass if he calls Keesha "Sheila" or National Book Lovers Day "National Women's Day" by mistake.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The Placating Watermelons will be happy to be your studio band. We need a new kazoo player if you're interested. 

How did you know I'm a world class Kazooist?

Don't care if that's not really a word because it is now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The last season Kevin watched was 14. Coming so close and losing and watching the show gave him anxiety.

So he just missed the dumpster fire that was Big Brother 15, aka the season that got many people fired including the casting director. It's pretty hilarious that Julie admitted they thought Aaryn was going to be New Janelle, but then she had to go ahead and be a racist bitch. (Okay, she didn't say that last part, but you know she was thinking it.) In terms of 14, Kevin picked a pretty good season to peace out after. I was following season 14 pretty closely towards the end because of Dan and I just remember a lot of people on this board were lamenting that you will never see that kind of player/gameplay on the show again. It felt like an end of an era, at least according to the board here. I still remember being in a depressed funk for a few days after Dan didn't win.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

So he just missed the dumpster fire that was Big Brother 15, aka the season that got many people fired. It's pretty hilarious that Julie admitted they thought Aaryn was going to be New Janelle, but then she had to ahead and be a racist bitch. (Okay, she didn't say that last part, but you know she was thinking it.) In terms of 14, I was following season 14 pretty closely towards the end because of Dan and I just remember a lot of people on this board were lamenting that you will never see that kind of player/gameplay on the show again. It felt like an end of an era, at least according to the board here.

I remember Julie hyping Aaryn was the new Janelle. I didn't follow the feeds in 14 summer going into my senior year of college, but yeah the it was special watching Dan towards the end. Felt the same at the end of BB7 with Will.

Aw Nicole F, Dani, Day, Christmas, Keesha, Tyler, Bay brought Kaysar a ho-ho with a candle for his birthday. Bay asked him what type of party he wants and has been telling a bunch of Houseguests he wants a pool party.

Keesha just found out Nicole F. won her season. Bay is telling her were eveyone placed in their original season.

Edited by choclatechip45

Nicole F thinks Kaysar is working with Nicole A because he was taking care of her all day. Dani goes that's because he is a nice guy, I don't think that means anything. Nicole F goes, but I'll take care of you more than some other people. Of course you would Nicole F.

Also, Enzo hurt his foot. Maybe he can compare stories with Christmas.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I remember Julie hyping Aaryn was the new Janelle. I didn't follow the feeds in 14 summer going into my senior year of college, but yeah the it was special watching Dan towards the end. Felt the same at the end of BB7 with Will.

Aw Nicole F, Dani, Day, Christmas, Keesha, Tyler, Bay brought Kaysar a ho-ho with a candle for his birthday. Bay asked him what type of party he wants and has been telling a bunch of Houseguests he wants a pool party.

I feel like the problem with Aaryn being New Janelle is that while she had the cute and bubbly look, she didn't have the cute and bubbly personality. (Elissa basically said as much.) That girl was deadly serious and never giggling most of the time. I remember people even commenting on that at the time that for a 22-year old sorority cheerleader type, she was way too serious and dead-eyed. Plus, you know, the racist bitchery. 

Anyway, sweet moment for Kaysar he will enjoy his birthday here. And I guess without getting evicted?

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

I always thought that Keesha was the closest to the "next Janelle", we've ever had on the show.  That is why I did a double take when I realized they were going to be on the same season.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I feel like the problem with Aaryn being New Janelle is that while she had the cute and bubbly look, she didn't have the cute and bubbly personality. (Elissa basically said as much.) That girl was deadly serious and never giggling most of the time. I remember people even commenting on that at the time that for a 22-year old sorority cheerleader type, she was way too serious and dead-eyed. Plus, you know, the racist bitchery. 

Anyway, sweet moment for Kaysar he will enjoy his birthday here. And I guess without getting evicted?

Kaysar said "I'm not getting evicted on my birthday this year."

Keesha seems pretty convinced that she has Da'vonne vote to stay.

Kaysar and Janelle have not seen each other since All-stars. He's lived in Dubai twice in the last ten years. Janelle asks Kaysar if his wife was the one Will told him about, he says Will knew one muslim female, but I never met her.

Kaysar & Janelle are worried about Nicole A. Kaysar went to the DR to bring it up to them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Keesha seems pretty convinced that she has Da'vonne vote to stay.

I didn't see that conversation, but from what I have seen Day and Bad Nicole are going back and forth on it. I would be surprised if they ultimately choose to stand out from the majority.

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I didn't see that conversation, but from what I have seen Day and Bad Nicole are going back and forth on it. I would be surprised if they ultimately choose to stand out from the majority.

Me neither. I saw Keesha tell Janelle this and Janelle looked very surprise. Janelle said she would talk to Day tomorrow. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You are officially My People now.

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

The last season Kevin watched was 14. Coming so close and losing and watching the show gave him anxiety. Kevin still talks to Lydia and kept in touch with Chelsia from BB9.

Ooh, I want to hear those stories. I wonder if Lydia still has Dae Yum Yum.

I always thought Rachel could've been the Next Janelle if she could keep her head focused on the game and not her personality disorders. Alas.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Nicole F told Cody she does not trust Kaysar and Janelle at all. Cody still doesn't trust Kaysar. 

4 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

You are officially My People now.

Ooh, I want to hear those stories. I wonder if Lydia still has Dae Yum Yum.

I always thought Rachel could've been the Next Janelle if she could keep her head focused on the game and not her personality disorders. Alas.

Sadly it was very brief. Kevin was telling Janelle how he had to disconnect from the Big Brother world for his own mental health except Chelsia and Lydia who are his good friends. Chelsia hooked him up with some hosting gigs.

Sounds like Paulie was using the bullhorn to yell stuff over the wall to give Cody info during 16. It was hard to get the full gist since stars were in and out.

Edited by choclatechip45

Janelle is suggesting to Keesha to tell Day and Bay that if she wins HOH she will put 2 guys on the block. Keesha wants Janelle too, but Janelle says she can't speak for Keesha. Keesha tells Janelle she would put Cody on the block if she stays and another guy if she wins HOH.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Cody and Nicole: “We’re fooling everybody by pretending to hate each other. Nobody knows we’re working together!”

Janelle and Kaysar: “Cody and Nicole are totally working together.”

This is shaping up to be a great season.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Kaysar is going to be good for Ian.   Aside from providing another perspective he can also provide reassurance that Ian is seeing his behavior accurately more so than the game aspects.   Kaysar won’t play Ian on the personal aspects.  

On game ... I would have thought Cody would have encouraged people to play for safety.  It’s one and done and besides he’d have a reason to put the players up.  

Kaysar and Janelle really had no choice. They had to play. 

• Love 3