Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Janelle is making a cake (presumably for Kaysar's birthday) by just randomly throwing ingredients in a bowl, tasting it along the way, and hoping it all works out. Arbor Day is making banana bread with broken up Snickers bars in it? Neither of these sound like they're going to turn out well. I can't wait for the results. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Janelle is making a cake (presumably for Kaysar's birthday) by just randomly throwing ingredients in a bowl, tasting it along the way, and hoping it all works out. Arbor Day is making banana bread with broken up Snickers bars in it? Neither of these sound like they're going to turn out well. I can't wait for the results. 

Arbor Day was bragging about her cake making skills last night.

Edited by choclatechip45

What's the rule on Janelle's costume?

I hate how people come from outside and go in the fridge or start messing around in the kitchen but never wash their hands.

Edited by keke23
Because I can spell and my family spent a lot on my edumacation.
  • Love 1

It took how many days for 2020 to bring Qanon into the BB house? Hoo boy. Did they talk about adenochrome yet?

I officially withdraw my previous somewhat positive assessment of Enzo. Was Cody there to add his deep thoughts?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, keke23 said:

What's the rule on Janelle's costume?

I'm gonna guess that she's allowed to wear only the under-dress when she's in the backyard during the day as an outdoor/pool outfit similar to how BB17's Jackie had a different silver body suit (basically what Janelle has for her under-dress just minus the skirt) to wear when she was outside. The star seems like it would be a bad choice to wear during the day in the backyard. If it weighs as much as she says it does, it's probably pretty warm, too. 

10 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Arbor Day was bragging about her cake making skills last night.

I hope she froze those Snickers bars before tossing them in the batter. Otherwise the nougat and caramel might melt and create pockets of gick in the final product depending on the heat and length of baking.

Gick is totally a scientific term as well as being a word-smush of "goo" and "ick". Gicky is also an acceptable form of the word. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I don't understand why Day and Bayleigh are so scary to everyone when I barely see them interact with one another but it's a okay for Dani and Bad Nicole to act like a package deal.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I don't understand why Day and Bayleigh are so scary to everyone when I barely see them interact with one another but it's a okay for Dani and Bad Nicole to act like a package deal.

One night on the feeds Day went over to Bayleigh giving her a big hug and might have been a little emotional hugging her in front of people saying she should have been there for her after her season. Plus there is the whole Challenge. 

5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It's kinda crazy to me how Dani completely avoids being grouped in with Old School when she is more old school than Keesha and Memphis. 

'Cause Dani is too cool for (old) school. 

Also too cool for (new) school. Hell, she's too cool to be cool. Except when she's being cold. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It's kinda crazy to me how Dani completely avoids being grouped in with Old School when she is more old school than Keesha and Memphis. 

Me too. I know she has stayed involved with Big Brother, but so has Janelle. 

• Love 1

The thing about Dani Donato is ... skin tone is something you can ask real close friends. Like I bet Klay Thompson and Steph Curry could joke with each other about being "light."

Dani doesn't have the cozy, jokey relationship with anyone in the house and especially not Kevin for this sort of comment to go over well. She really lacks the social skills to put people at ease. 

ETA: they finally gave GoodNicole Milk of Magnesia.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The thing about Dani Donato is ... skin tone is something you can ask real close friends. Like I bet Klay Thompson and Steph Curry could joke with each other about being "light."

Dani doesn't have the cozy, jokey relationship with anyone in the house and especially not Kevin for this sort of comment to go over well. She really lacks the social skills to put people at ease. 

Seriously. The condescension just wafts off of her. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like this is rock bottom. But you know what, go for it. I know I would!

Cell service was apparently also a casualty from the storm. Most people can only text and once in awhile I’m lucky to get on here. 😞 😞 

im now in my car trying to charge my external charger. Because it won’t charge unless my keys are inside the vehicle. New cars are so much fun 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

GoodNicole

From the way Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole stumped for Jack earlier, I'm not 100% sold that she should be GoodNicole. We might be getting into the territory of Bad Nicole and Worse Nicole if she keeps making excuses for Jack and Son. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tyler says Aunt Sam is still bitter at him for BB20 and hasn't spoken to him since the show ended.

Did he manage to say it without a relieved smile slipping onto his face? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Jillibean said:

Did he manage to say it without a relieved smile slipping onto his face? 

He sounded very whatever about it. He said he regrets throwing the F4 veto and not evicting Kaycee. Said that JC was evil.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Memphis is point blank telling Nicole Anthony that he doesn't care how the vote goes and there's no love lost between him and Keesha.

It just might get back to Keesha that he feels that way, and I wonder how she'll take that. I hope she lets him have it.

7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tyler says Aunt Sam is still bitter at him for BB20 and hasn't spoken to him since the show ended.

I'm not surprised. Sam seemed like the type to hold a grudge. Plus she was so weird that Tyler is probably better off not dealing with her.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Keesha said Paul was rude and dismissive of her when they met.

That surprises me. I always hear about how nice Paul is outside the house. There's a constant refrain of "I don't like his gameplay but he's a nice guy" that comes from the former HGs. 

• Useful 2

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

[Dani] really lacks the social skills to put people at ease. 

And she thinks she's totally awesome at it. It's so embarrassing.

27 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Good for her lol.

21 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

[Tyler] Said that JC was evil.

OK, I won't make fun of how ugly he is for like 5 minutes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3