Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

The best idea Janelle had was to campaign for Kevin to try to flip the vote. This is just digging her hole deeper because Nicole A. trusts Kevin, and they think that, somehow, Janelle and Kaysar are the masterminds of his nomination. Kevin really seems to want to work with the "jocks." He's just looking for an excuse, and here it is.

• Love 1

"They are both running this game AND had to play for safety in the first week."

Good read, Nicole. Gooooood read.

I like Kevin, but his issues are bumming me out, since it's hurting Kaysar and Janelle. It sucks that people treated you poorly because of your sexuality, dude. I feel for you. I really do. But it's a fucking game and you're not helping to make up for your past problems by sucking up to the jocks now that you're 40!

• Love 15
3 hours ago, keke23 said:

Hey Dumb Big Baby Bad Nicole how about you be an adult and ask them to keep it down or take it to another room. 

Are the houseguests allowed to crash anywhere they want or are they confined to sleeping in their designated bedrooms?  I mean, I'd throw some blankets and pillows under the base of the winding staircase if it meant I could get some decent rest...but there's like 14 couches all over that house, could she not sleep somewhere else?

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Nicole is so bad at this game.

I may be in the minority, but I wish we got Christie from last season instead of Nicole, who may just luck her way to Final Three precisely because she's so bad at this game. At least Christie was totally messy and would add some much-needed tinder to this dull (in terms of confrontations and drama) cast.

The only issue is that, between Christie and Nicole F.'s tears, they'd be in danger of flooding the House.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Are the houseguests allowed to crash anywhere they want or are they confined to sleeping in their designated bedrooms?  I mean, I'd throw some blankets and pillows under the base of the winding staircase if it meant I could get some decent rest...but there's like 14 couches all over that house, could she not sleep somewhere else?

I was wondering the same - with covid and all, if they would have specific beds, but i dont' think that works if you factor in the HoH and have-nots that are currently not using the normal beds.  But they are for sure not allowed to sleep anywhere BUT the actual beds. AT least I don't think so- not sure if we've ever seen someone try to sleep on the couch or lounges?

So since they finally realized the showers are mixed up.... and the HN's were actually using the regular shower.. does that mean they had warm water and just never told anyone?? 

• Love 1

You know what I miss? Logic.

The house is completely devoid of logic and it's driving me nuts.

Just now, mooses said:

Nicole did try to open Janelle's eyes to Memphis working with Cody, which Janelle doesn't believe. Between the two of them, they're really not getting anywhere.

They each have blind spots that are so frustrating.

Everyone in the house seems to.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

What is Janelle talking about when shes saying to Nicole she feels bad and should apologize, because she was out of line with what she said Does anyone know?

I think it was one of the first couple nights - she made fun of Nicole laying in bed with her Showmances until Week 9 until she finally gets out of bed and plays for HOH. It was pretty...cutting. But I'm not going to lie - I laughed.

The day after, she told Nicole A. that she felt bad, and Nicole F. is actually really sweet. So, I think she's still talking about that.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I think it was one of the first couple nights - she made fun of Nicole laying in bed with her Showmances until Week 9 until she finally gets out of bed and plays for HOH. It was pretty...cutting. But I'm not going to lie - I laughed.

I mean... it's not wrong.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Aunt Sam was truly one of the most uncomfortable trainwrecks to be on this show. I remember when she was hysterically crying to Kaycee about who Kaycee would choose: Sam or Evil Angela. And Kaycee said "In this game?" And Sam said "No in LIFE." Kaycee was so shocked she didn't know what to say.

Sam was convinced that all the women were evil and that Tyler, Fessy, Brett etc were these pure innocent souls who secretly loved her. It was funny to watch sometimes but so uncomfortable because the cast truly didn;t know what to do with her.

In other news, this happened:

Christmas has a "oh geez more of this " on her face.

• Love 1

These concerns about Nicole F. are hilarious. The real world drama is so messy. 

Janelle: "I feel like I got back on her good side with the The Amazing Race, but the she's still so up in the air because of the whole Rachel Reilly thing. And I told her, 'Just because Rachel doesn't like you, doesn't mean I don't.'" 

Nicole: "Am I going to be nominated because she doesn't like my podcast co-host?"

Dear Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole,

It's okay if someone says or does something that you don't like. It's even okay if you don't like someone. You do not need to couch everything you say with "but I really do like him/her", even if it is true. The slightest criticism or skeptical observation does not make you a bad person. You're allowed to have negative thoughts, especially if they happen to be on the mark. Once you realize this, maybe you can start to see things more clearly and play the game better.

Love and hugs,

Alice

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I had to turn the feeds off.

I made it through Nicole A. and Janelle's circular conversation, but Cody came and broke it up. Janelle left and it just became Nicole sounding more honest with Cody because his words are basically confirmation bias. So, I switch to the other camera and it's just Christmas droning on and on to Kaysar about how fair Cody's noms were - even down the gender split!

Over it. So, so over it, and no one's even gone home yet.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, missyb said:

I feel this is so much strategy to whine and feel hurt and subtly turn the blame and attention to certain persons ( Janelle).

Wait, subtly? Are we watching the same feeds? It's a constant stream of "Janelle is everything that's wrong with the world! She's the cause of my acne and pollution and my sore back and COVID!" that comes from Franzel's mouth every time she breaks down in hysterics again. 

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Someone on the All Access BB chat said that they could be testing for Covid this morning and that's why there's Stars. 

Every Tuesday is going to be COVID test day. I think it was Dani or Janelle that said it on the feeds yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Nicole is so bad at this game.

The best part of this statement is: it doesn't matter whether you're talking about Franzel or Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole - it applies to both of them. 

51 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

No, sleeping is only allowed in the bedrooms. There's even a Big Brother recording that they'll pipe through the house/room to remind the HGs. Sometimes they can catch a power nap in the backyard (BB16's Brittany was amazing at the sunglasses/hat shield and would claim she was just sun-tanning when she was a Have Not and instead getting a solid hour long nap in) but no sleeping on couches, in the lounge, or anywhere else. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm not a fan of Xmas but I do enjoy listening to Kaysar's voice. He has very human conversations with people and it's refreshing for me on this show. At least she hasn't brought up her foot in the conversation!

• Love 2

I'm torn I like Kevin and Keesha. But My fear is Kevin wins HOH and he puts up Kaysar, Janelle, or Memphis because he's dead set on getting revenge on "the person responsible for my nomination". As if anyone but Cody owns that title. But Keesha just doesn't play hard enough. She's no longer built for this game and trying to play too nice.

• Love 1
Just now, keke23 said:

I'm torn I like Kevin and Keesha. But My fear is Kevin wins HOH and he puts up Kaysar, Janelle, or Memphis because he's dead set on getting revenge on "the person responsible for my nomination". As if anyone but Cody owns that title. But Keesha just doesn't play hard enough. She's no longer built for this game and trying to play too nice.

I'd rather Kevin go, because he's going to just be a tool for Cody because he desperately wants to be with the cool kids, but yeah, Keesha is going to do nothing, so I'm fine with her going, too. I mean, seriously, "Janelle, can you go make my argument for staying for me"? FOH with that shit, Keesha. It's like Keesha just skipped her 30s, mentally.

• Love 3

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole: has a thigh gap.
Franzel, Janelle, and Bayleigh: don't.

Because I'm psychic (no, you can't have the lotto numbers, they're mine), I can tell you that later tonight Franzel will go up to Cody (hereby known as Franzel's Emotional Support Pet) and sob about how Janelle asked if she had a thigh gap and called her fat and pulled her hair and spat in her face. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Janelle: "Kaysar, Keesha's terrible at campaigning. She's really bad at it. She says things like, 'I won't eat your food.' And last night when she was talking game, I was like, 'Oh my God.' I almost died. I went under the covers."

Ha. Her campaigning to Nicole F. last night was cringe-worthy. And it was after Nicole finally came to bed after she threw her hissy fit about being kept up.

• Love 2

Not that long ago, David and Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole were in the storage room together. Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole was going on and on about how she was hoping that the sex stool (last seen when Jessica evicted it from the shower during her HoH with a quiet "Ew, what is this doing here?") would be in the house because she wanted to give it a "baptism" in the pool to release all the bad Jack and Son juju from it and then ceremoniously smash a watermelon after the fact. She then requested that Big Brother give them the stool - or one just like it - so that she can go ahead with her twee little plan. 

Okay, first of all? EW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT THING SHOULD BE BURNT IN A FIRE. No one wants that in the pool water! I know chlorine can kill some amazing beasties but no! And no, you're not as precious and adorable as you think you are, especially when you make sure to tell the camera that you don't mean any offense to anyone who was part of BB21, you love them all! And because Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole is now competing for Callaphera's Most Hated Houseguest of the Season award, I just hate anything she wants to do so no.

Also (and unrelated), there was this amazing exchange between Janelle and Kaysar in the key bedroom as Janelle was doing her makeup.

Janelle: "I have this Japanese foundation. It's so amazing."
Kaysar: "What's so good about it?"
Janelle, turning to look at him: "Have you seen me? Hello!"
Kaysar, laughing: "Enough said."

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

So Dani floating this idea that NicoleF and Ian are a pair again.

Also Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are an obvious pair (unspoken: because they're black). I lost count but I think Dani has said that somewhere between 20 and 30 times in the past week. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are an obvious pair (unspoken: because they're black). I lost count but I think Dani has said that somewhere between 20 and 30 times in the past week. 

But is she wrong though? 😅 I feel like I agree with most of what she says, but I hate the delivery with which she says it. 

Earl straight up said he planned on taking all the black folks to the end on Survivor. We do kind of have to have each other's backs. 

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Victim Noises said:

But is she wrong though? 😅 I feel like I agree with most of what she says, but I hate the delivery with which she says it? 

That's a social game, though, right? If you can't get points across without seeming sleazy, that's on you. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Victim Noises said:

But is she wrong though? 😅 I feel like I agree with most of what she says, but I hate the delivery with which she says it? 

Bayleigh and Da'Vonne do have an F2. But yeah, it's just the way that Dani brings it up constantly over and over and over, it's so obvious, don't you think it's obvious? She's basically turned the two of them into one breathless name: DaynBay.

• Love 5

Dani's not a very warm person. Doesn't mean she's a bad person. But she's not very warm. In BB8 and BB13 it was less obvious because the other players also weren't warm cuddly people. But when you're playing against Janelle, Kaysar, Cody, Tyler, Day, Christmas, GoodNicole, Ian, David, Keesha et al. you definitely feel the temperature drop whenever she's there.

• Love 2

Dani and Franzel were alone in a room for a few seconds and Dani didn't immediately rat out everything her and Janelle talked about. So that happened.

I still don't like Dani, though. She's that type of health food person who feels the need to shit on the diets of everyone else because it's not all natural and organic and vegan. Basically she talked shit about Froot Loops ("It's just sugar. And artificial dyes! Ew!") and that's an unforgivable sin as far as I'm concerned. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Arbor Day doesn't like Janelle because - wait for it, you might want to sit down and put your head between your knees if you feel lightheaded from this shocking revelation - Janelle gets sleep medication and National Presidential Joke Day doesn't. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Arbor Day doesn't like Janelle because - wait for it, you might want to sit down and put your head between your knees if you feel lightheaded from this shocking revelation - Janelle gets sleep medication and National Presidential Joke Day doesn't. 

She must hate Ian too. Right? I mean we all know the answer she doesn't. 

Edited by choclatechip45
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

She must Ian too. Right? I mean we all know the answer she doesn't. 

No, that's Dani's role in the house when she isn't threatening to throw out all the sugary cereal and the pop because ewwww, don't you know you're putting poison in your body? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1