Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Actually, modern day HIV treatments are so great that the immune system isn't as weak as it used to be - it's no longer Tom Hanks in A Philadelphia Story. It's not perfect, there's no cure, but it's a hell of a lot better than it used to be. Dick probably does have some immune deficiency but not as badly as you would think. 

I'm now imagining a mash-up of Philadelphia and The Philadelphia Story. It'd be pretty darkly humorous, I imagine.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm now imagining a mash-up of Philadelphia and The Philadelphia Story. It'd be pretty darkly humorous, I imagine.

LOL I didn't even notice that, I even googled to make sure I was getting it right and then. 

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Kaysar can talk all day, but I enjoy listening to him. This convo with Tyler (being in Dubai, family, etc.) seems genuine from Kaysar's side, but I can't tell what Tyler is thinking.  

That's amazing about Kaysar's dad being so ill, but surviving for years beyond what the doctors thought would be possible.

I could not listen to Nicole F in the kitchen for another minute.

I find Keesha’s voice almost as annoying. She’s got the squeaky high voice of a twelve year old girl. 

• Love 2

I really need Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony to stop saying stuff like "I love Jack - like, I understand that he was bad but I love him." I get that peace and love and unicorn farts is her bRaNd but you are allowed to dislike people when they're hateful dumpster fires of grossness and micro-aggressions. You don't have to love everyone

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1292905753569718272

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I really need Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony to stop saying stuff like "I love Jack - like, I understand that he was bad but I love him." I get that peace and love and unicorn farts is her bRaNd but you are allowed to dislike people when they're hateful dumpster fires of grossness and micro-aggressions. You don't have to love everyone

I love you.

• Love 1

Two things.

Number One: Enzo didn't use the Veto but we all knew that he wasn't going to.
Number Two: If you've been using BBViewer, it's now available in the Chrome store so you can delete the one from the website, turn off developer mode, and download it properly from the Chrome store (where updates should push through automatically). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

National Shapewear Day (holy shit, they do have a holiday for everything) talking about her drama with the father of her child: "It was trending for like two weeks. They [TMZ] were updating and updating and updating about it."

That's what happens when you're a Z list reality star who tries to monster truck someone's car with your SUV when you're eight months pregnant. That's, like, TMZ's bread and butter right there. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Why would you talk about that? If someone happened to ask, why would you say anything beyond it being a moment you're not proud of and that things are better now? I'd be mortified if I did that and it made any media outlet.

I'm not crazy like that, so that's not an actual issue for me, but my point remains.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Columbus Day sounds genuinely up in the air on how she wants to vote. Maybe that's just her line to Janelle.

She also calls Josh jubilant. That wouldn't be my word.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani doesn't say this explicitly but I think part of the reason she gets so angry at Cody's covidiot ways is that her dad has HIV and is immuno-compromised. She might not be in touch with her dad but I don't think she wants him to die.

That makes sense. Just from twitter Dom tweets with her brother so I would be surprised if she didn't talk to her bother who still talks to Dick. I appreciate Dani for telling Cody he's wrong and not keeping her mouth shut cus it's a game.

• Love 4

Here come Ian with his traditionally bad read on the house: while talking to Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole in the HN room, he says that his gut feeling is that Kevin is the target. 

Ian: "On my season, I had horrible reads. I couldn't tell anything." At least he's finally being honest about it. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Here come Ian with his traditionally bad read on the house: while talking to Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole in the HN room, he says that his gut feeling is that Kevin is the target. 

Ian: "On my season, I had horrible reads. I couldn't tell anything." At least he's finally being honest about it. 

Well ... to be fair to Ian ... Kevin is in the HN room with them and has been a crying wreck. Keesha has just been chilling out in the kitchen. Ian said that he just sees how nervous Kevin is and how calm Keesha is,.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Bless her heart, GoodNicole thinks Keesha/Janelle/Kaysar/Memphis are with Tyler/Cody.

The other day she thought Janelle/Tyler were running Cody's HOH. 

I want Keesha to stay, but it annoys me she couldn't bother to look up past winners. She found out last night that Nicole F won Big Brother. Janelle has already said on the feeds she loves Josh. 

• Love 3

This morning Kaysar said to Keesha that acting very happy is a strategy as that could make Kevin nervous and react negatively and cause some paranoia. Kaysar said it was mean, but it was a way.  

• Love 4

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole to herself in the HN room while counting on her fingers: "Ian, Janelle, Kaysar, Memphis, Tyler. Possibly David. Nicole. Dani. I think they're honestly one huge conglomeration. Fuck. I'm not going through this again. And no offense, he's an ass if he's working with all of them. Because buddy, you are the bottom of the totem pole. And if Kevin goes, the 'similar people to Kevin' are you and myself. I don't give a fuck what kind of deals he has. He's very foolish if he goes on the Keesha train. Why would you leave Janelle, Kaysar, Keesha, and Memphis together with Tyler and all them. So stupid."

*eyeroll* *dramatic zoom in*

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole: "But Enzo told me he's not using the Veto which he didn't because he wanted nominees to stay the same. [pause] Because he wants to keep Kevin. So either Enzo is out of the loop or they're just telling me that because they know I'm closer to Kevin. So they keep me at bay, kind of [finger quotes] 'blindside' me on Thursday."

*headshake* *dramatic zoom out*

• Love 3

Oh shit, she was still going when the feeds came back from STARS? Nah, fuck that, just assume she kept talking herself in circles and sinking her own game like it's the Titanic heading directly for the iceberg. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Nicole theory still makes absolutely no sense. Again: why would they waste their Safety Pass if they didn't have to? To try to trick everyone else? That'd be pretty gutsy, betting they wouldn't need it the next couple weeks. 

She's trying to make herself feel smarter than she is by untangling a big conspiracy web, when it's not that hard: The Old Schoolers are being targeted by Cody, who is working with exactly who you'd expect him to be working with. And, if she paid attention, they're not as slick at hiding it as they think they are. They talk quite a bit! 

• Love 6

Danicole lazing in the BY, watching other people work out. I remember Dani used to be a fitness fanatic -- what happened? 

She was working out last night for awhile. Maybe she is waiting to work out tonight?

I mean, I get why Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole is overthinking the alliances and connections after having her head in the sand all last season and missing the very obvious, in your face, seriously they have a blinking neon sign with an arrow pointing down at them alliance last season. But she really is overthinking. 

Danicole lazing in the BY, watching other people work out. I remember Dani used to be a fitness fanatic -- what happened? 

Dani's been working out in the corner by her bed in the camera room - it's probably too hot out in the backyard. I'd rather exercise in a nice cool room inside, too. Plus she's way too cool to work out with other people. Like, everyone else does that so she can't. 

Wait, that's a joke. Like I would exercise. *eats another Twix*

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I am not a huge Dani fan, but I am so glad she was giving Cody hell about his casual attitude about COVID-19.  And he has the nerve to say that he knows multiple people who have caught the virus, and yet he is still alarmingly unconcerned.  It is a miracle he got in the house and didn't test positive.  Please, HGs, someone kick his dumb ass out of the house as soon as he is no longer in power.

I just want this to set Dani off enough that she blows up her alliance like she did in BB13 so I can like her again lol.

20 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

He's not saying the virus doesn't exist, but Cody goes to him now for covid denying because everyone else slaps him down. While with Memphis he can at least hear what he wants to hear.

Enzo is also a yes man with this. He was denying covid right along Cody in one of the convos. It's always hard to tell what Enzo really thinks ever though because he usually just agrees with whatever the other person is saying and says bro a lot.

18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I really need Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony to stop saying stuff like "I love Jack - like, I understand that he was bad but I love him." I get that peace and love and unicorn farts is her bRaNd but you are allowed to dislike people when they're hateful dumpster fires of grossness and micro-aggressions. You don't have to love everyone.

She's exhaustingly stupid and I'm completely over her,

17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

If you've been using BBViewer, it's now available in the Chrome store so you can delete the one from the website, turn off developer mode, and download it properly from the Chrome store (where updates should push through automatically). 

Yay! Thanks for letting us know.

17 hours ago, vb68 said:

Columbus Day sounds genuinely up in the air on how she wants to vote. Maybe that's just her line to Janelle.

I actually think Banana Split Day wants to keep Keesha but at the end of the day™ she won't stick her neck out and will just do what she's told.

16 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

She gets her exercise accusing people of using their autism as strategy. 

I rolled!

16 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Memphis wants to nail down "the six." I assume this is still Cody/Tyler/Dani/Memphis/Bay/Day. Dani says she's down for that.

Actually, I believe it is Memphis/Cody/Tyler/Dani/Nicole F/Christmas now.

Here's a current alliance chart:

image0.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

She gets her exercise accusing people of using their autism as strategy. 

She definitley shouldn't have said it or worded it better, but besides Cody and Memphis everyone wants to protect him right now including the person she was having the conversation with. Dan deserved to win his season and the jury was super bitter. People tend to forget Ian gave one of the best jury performances I have seen on this show. If they don't get Ian out and let him stay once the jury starts he will go far. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The best reason to root for Dani is that it pisses Dick off lol.

I basically only root for Dani because it will kill Dick that he has nothing to do with her doing well this season. Also, Dom is pretty adorable on twitter and instagram rooting for his wife.   

• Love 2

Every season, those alliance charts are the best. But that core 4 is just gag worthy.

I feel like a lot of people like Dani, but I have never warmed to her, at all. 

It's so much more fun to watch them outside than stuck in that house. I may be projecting, quarantine-style though.

• Love 4

I feel like in real life I'd get along fine with Dani. I like how she's fairly well-educated and takes the time to correct Cody about his covidiot beliefs and her husband Dom is adorable.

But in the BB house she's definitely ... overbearing. She gets fixated on a few things and repeats them ad nauseum. She has a rather snooty view on who "deserves" to be an All Star. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I feel like in real life I'd get along fine with Dani. I like how she's fairly well-educated and takes the time to correct Cody about his covidiot beliefs and her husband Dom is adorable.

But in the BB house she's definitely ... overbearing. She gets fixated on a few things and repeats them ad nauseum. She has a rather snooty view on who "deserves" to be an All Star. 

Yeah I agree with all this, I love how Dom answers people who ask were Dani gets her clothes

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 3

I know Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole has a case of the grumbly guts but holy fuck, you wanna know why you have such a bad read on the game? Because you never leave the upstairs level - you're either in the Have Not room or you're in the Skybridge loft. The only time you're downstairs is when everyone is in the kitchen. You need to go out and mingle and talk and listen, not just wrap yourself like a burrito in that yellow blanket and wait for somebody to come by and notice poor you all alone in the corner. 

She was doing so well, too - she even put on her backyard warm weather outfit and... went up to the loft where she's been chatting with Dani for fucking ever. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Slider said:

I was watching the feeds earlier and thought that it was strange because the left side was always the have nots side and I was wondering why it was switched!  Dang if I noticed it on the feeds, why didn't they?! 

I noticed it too and thought it was so weird that they switched them! 
too funny. 

we had craaaazy storms go through today so I’ve been without power since this morning and I can’t spend much time on my phone and I’m miserable without the feeds. 
I guess I could go sit in my car and watch them lol 

• Love 4