Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It sounds like they have changed the slop this season. With everyone being sick on it, maybe they need to just let it go lol.

Janelle mentioned the other day that there's a second version of it (or maybe a build-it-yourself version that they have a recipe for) that's flax seed based. If that's true I don't know why they keep torturing themselves with the one causing so many issues.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

The backyard is open and they are excited!  They all ran outside like they had been trapped in a car trunk for several days.

Well, they HAVE been trapped in an ants-infested house with no fresh air and the perpetual stank from Big Brother Seasons Past for five days, so I can't blame them

• Love 3

Memphis said they have to boil the oat version one for like an hour to make it edible. Says that should tell you how Terri me they are for digestion.

But aren’t steel cut oats the type you’re suppose to soak in something overnight??? 

I forgot Nicole A was still there. 
she still must not feel very good.  

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, they HAVE been trapped in an ants-infested house with no fresh air and the perpetual stank from Big Brother Seasons Past for five days, so I can't blame them

No one is blaming them.  I've been wanting them to get outside because I've seen how it's been taking its toll on some of them to not be able to get into the backyard.  But it was funny to see them scamper out en masse when it opened like they have been literal hostages.  I just chuckled at it! lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So no smokers this year. Janie used to smoke. 

I think that Enzo said yesterday at some point that he might smoke a cigarette when the backyard opened.  lol  Whether he actually does is anyone's guess.

Edited by TVFan17
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So no smokers this year. Janie used to smoke. 

I think we had confirmation of that when no one was threatening to straight up murder another HG for looking at them funny and/or licking the back of a nicotine patch by halfway through Day 2. 

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Is this a first? 

Nah, we've had a couple of seasons with non-smokers. Some are probably casual social "when I'm hammered at a party, I'll bum a butt" smokers but no Evel Dick's freight training their way through a carton type smokers. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think we had confirmation of that when no one was threatening to straight up murder another HG for looking at them funny and/or licking the back of a nicotine patch by halfway through Day 2. 

Nah, we've had a couple of seasons with non-smokers. Some are probably casual social "when I'm hammered at a party, I'll bum a butt" smokers but no Evel Dick's freight training their way through a carton type smokers. 

Thanks! Evel Dick would have murdered the whole house by now...

Kevin thinks Christmas should be on Survivor.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bad Nicole and Dani (especially Dani) are super against having Bay and Day in any alliance. I really need Bay and Day to catch wind of this lol.

I knew those tears in the DR on the show tonight were fake as was Bad Nicole telling Day she was going to change her life this time. At least Day got that read right. I hope she doesn't fall for Nicole's BS going forward.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

The Foot was mentioned again.  Christmas brought up the 3-year old injury when talking about whether or not she'd want to do The Amazing Race or Survivor.

And she is now talking about The Foot again, in a different context.

Edited by TVFan17
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

I just remember we had a “how crazy is Sam going to get” watch two seasons ago because she NEEDED that nicotine. 

Remember when she said that if Fessy backdoored Haleigh she'd quit smoking?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I just remember we had a “how crazy is Sam going to get” watch two seasons ago because she NEEDED that nicotine. 

Sam to Fessy, while chain smoking with her middle fingers up to try and block Production from using the footage: "I will quit. For you. If you cut your showmance. Do it right now. Do it, Fessy. Do it."

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I just agreed with Christmas on something, I totally agree with her that if a houseguest is in a bad place before Big Brother being on the show will magnify that problem. It seems like she is in a good place in her life. I'm happy for her that she is even though I don't think she deserved to be on this season.

• Love 3

Ah, the pool table. Basically another cast member on most seasons.

ETA: I think this type of bonding is really going to help Ian.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

NicoleA is feeling really sick. Throwing up now. I guess she's not backed up anymore but now it's coming out both ends.

Which Grodner favorite needs to get sick on slop to get have nots canceled this year? Sheesh, it’s awful. They canceled have nots last year for that racist piece of crap Jackson when he was being a crybaby. but they can’t cancel it now when people are physically ill?

• Love 9
Just now, Michichick said:

They canceled have nots last year for that racist piece of crap Jackson when he was being a crybaby. but they can’t cancel it now when people are physically ill?

We need Bad Nicole to go on slop and get sick on it. They will get rid of it within a day. If anyone's catered to this season like Jackson was, it's her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

And also, at this particular point in time in the world, it could be cause for alarm if a few people in the same house suddenly started getting sick like Kevin, Ian and Nicole have.   While I assume it is strictly the slop's fault, you can't be too careful.  Who knows if they might have handled some items brought to them from the grocery store that were tainted with traces of COVID-19, and are now showing signs via intestinal distress....  If nothing else, they need to stay healthy and keep their immune systems strong for when they get out of the house and have to go back into the real world.

I would do away with the slop and all of that this season.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8

If it isn't a recipe change, it's gotta be that they're not preparing it right. It might be time to break out the Have Not recipes, like Rachel's ice cream. Bonus: National Woman's Day (in South Africa) can use it as part of her super awesome feedster participation exercise program that none of us will be joining because we're too busy being Kaysars with our Twix bars in bed. 

• LOL 3

Ok remember when Angela's slopcakes were so good that haves actually waited around for her to cook slopcakes? 

Tyler needs to drop that bit of info if he wants people to buy her recipe book.

ETA: Oh Jesus they got NicoleA a puke bucket.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 2

Is slop plant-based and vegan? If the slop recipe is the same as the one that's been out there for awhile, there's some non-vegan ingredients (milk protein isolate, for one). 

Now that I googled that, I'm probably going to get health food ads. Ew. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, mooses said:

Cody has called David "Kevin" multiple times in two different conversations the past couple days? 

If David thinks he's sincere about working with him after that...

ETA: David finally corrected him, and Cody said he's been calling him "Kevin" in the DR!

Off topic (which I always do) but this has happened to me my whole life.  I am so forgettable that people always call me the wrong name.  There is this Lemonade stand that I have been going to since I was pretty much a toddler and the guy the runs it insists on calling me Dave (Which is not my name).  So for thirty some odd years this guy has been calling me Dave, I have tired to correct him in the past and he apologizes and then a few weeks later I am back to being Dave.  Finally, I was just like, "Screw this, if he wants me to be Dave, I will be Dave."

4 hours ago, keke23 said:

Masks have been mandatory in Connecticut since April. It's become our way of life and sometimes I wonder if we will ever go back.

Yesterday I went to a dine in restaurant. Once seated we are allowed to take our masks off but the staff keep theirs on the whole time. It's a whole new world.

Same here in Rhode Island.  Hell we were not even allowed to leave our state until a few days ago when Massachusetts told us we could come there.  I am not sure if we are allowed to go to Connecticut yet, not that I have plans on going anywhere anyway but it is always fun to have the option to do so.  Especially when you live in the smallest state.

3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

David just asked if Victoria Beckham was David Beckham's sister. 

Well if she was they would have some fucked up looking kids.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Kevin told Nicole A he will put up Janelle and Kaysar because they went for the safety suite.

I'm not sure that's the choice I'd make if I were in Kevin's shoes (assuming he survives the eviction), but you do you, Kevin!

• Love 3

I know we knock Franzel for always managing to make it about her but National Book Lovers Day is just as bad about it. 

Memphis: "Yeah, I figure if I have another kid in two or three years-"
Christmas: "YEAH. Yeah, yeah, so I want another kid in a few years, maybe, I mean I'm not really sure but I think I might but when I had Loyal..."
Me:
VizY2bJ.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Mother's Day did say that she felt she had a kid just because she wanted an instant family.

Kids and families aren't a box of Betty Crocker instant mashed potatoes, Flag Day. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

While I appreciate not having to see or hear anyone toss their cookies because I am an epic chain barfer, this is going to get very fucking annoying if they change cameras or give us STARS whenever anyone mentions being sick or uses the letters 's', 'l', 'o', and 'p' in any combination in a word. Although I am kinda amused that the slop is getting the Jackson protection cuts on the feeds. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I love how Janelle is one of the few women who can make fat jokes about herself. And that's consistent -- she made them in all three previous seasons.

ETA: NicoleA is in the DR apparently to go see a doctor. 

Edited by Growsonwalls

Nicole A. has been told to eat pickles and drink pickle juice.

Cody didn't want to stick his arm in the sink -- is the sink clogged up already?  Or was there a stopper in it that needed to be pulled out?  David put his arm in it, I think.

4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

ETA: NicoleA is in the DR apparently to go see a doctor. 

I don't think there was a doctor involved unless it was Dr. Oz and his wacky home remedies. Apparently they told her to eat pickles and drink pickle juice to raise her sodium levels (forcing her to drink more water) but if she's already dehydrated, why dehydrate yourself further? 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think there was a doctor involved unless it was Dr. Oz and his wacky home remedies. Apparently they told her to eat pickles and drink pickle juice to raise her sodium levels (forcing her to drink more water) but if she's already dehydrated, why dehydrate yourself further? 

It's awful how they coddle some HG's and tell Nicole to drink pickle juice. Wtf? 

Janelle made Nicole some tea.

• Love 3

Ok I don't like to throw around "racist" willy nilly but Cody calling David Kevin is ... problematic. They don't look anything alike. They don't act anything alike. It's about as ridiculous as someone calling Anthony Davis "Lebron" just because they're both black guys who play for the Lakers.

• Love 8

Now it's at the stage of the game where everyone is branching out into different alliances and creating smaller sub-alliances -- and in any season, I can never tell which ones are actually legitimate alliances, and which people are going to betray each other at the drop of a hat.

For example, Christmas is trying to solidify an alliance with Nicole F.  I think that Nicole F. would have been open to partnering up with her at the beginning, but now she is too tied to Dani and Dani doesn't trust Christmas.  Christmas says they should make side alliances too and bring other people in.  She said she needs Nicole F. to work on Dani, and Nicole F. wants Christmas to work on Janelle.

But I think that Nicole F. will betray Christmas in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile, Enzo is in a sub-group with Bay and Day, and he's not sure if Janelle should be brought in or not.  He doesn't want Kaysar in the sub-group.

And Kevin is trying to connect with whoever he can.

• Love 2

Bring Your Kid To Work Day thinks that everyone had fun on her season. I mean, if you were part of Paul's FRIENDSHIP cult, sure. At least until they froze you out a week before you were going to be nominated. 

• Love 8