Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Day just did a double take because she thought Tyler was eating meat (he was having a plant based taco).

I'm sorry, people who are trying to save the world and/or are vegan/vegetarian/diet conscious but there's just something wrong with that phrase. And the worst part is, because of a recent Maple Leaf commercial that's been making the rounds on TV, all I can hear when I see that phrase is the mom smugging to the camera as she assembled her tacos that "these are plant based, my family can't tell the difference" and her even smuggier daughter behind her going "Yes, we can". Fuck off, Maple Leaf family, and take your burger loving dad with you. 

This post is brought to you by annoying Canadian television commercials that run on every commercial break on any CTV or Global channel. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Kevin will learn one day when he becomes the perpetual pawn for the cool kids.

I'm not sure I can totally blame Kevin in this case because after Cody's Deep Thoughts on Coronavirus (Part Two) earlier today, I'm not sure that I would trust him to have an independent thought, either. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Slider said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around how May Day thinks her toddler son could have comprehended the movie "Ford vs. Ferrari"  

Let's not use May Day.   She bears no resembllance to Grace Jones'  fabulous Bond henchwoman.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

National Shapewear Day (holy shit, they do have a holiday for everything) talking about her drama with the father of her child: "It was trending for like two weeks. They [TMZ] were updating and updating and updating about it."

That's what happens when you're a Z list reality star who tries to monster truck someone's car with your SUV when you're eight months pregnant. That's, like, TMZ's bread and butter right there. 

What was her tone when discussing this?  Like "wow! I can''t believe they were giving me so much attention.   It was awesome!" or "wow, I can't believe they'd pick up a minor story about a little attempted murder, much less not shut the fuck up about it"?   Regardless of the tone, I'm going with the true sentiment being the former.

15 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

image.png.3a0144bb2357ff7ca92e111ed878c032.png

• LOL 4

So apparently Kayser is why they have a bidet.  They were speculating that it was in case of a second toilet paper shortage due to Covid, and Kayser basically told them it was his request.  I didn't know this, but in order to pray he has to be clean, so he asked if they would install a bidet.  Kayser, Kevin, and Tyler were laughing and joking about the "BB Bidet" while chatting around the pool.  (I learn so much from BB sometimes, it's scary!)

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Slider said:

So apparently Kayser is why they have a bidet.  They were speculating that it was in case of a second toilet paper shortage due to Covid, and Kayser basically told them it was his request.  I didn't know this, but in order to pray he has to be clean, so he asked if they would install a bidet.  Kayser, Kevin, and Tyler were laughing and joking about the "BB Bidet" while chatting around the pool.  (I learn so much from BB sometimes, it's scary!)

Maybe that will make the rounds, Ian wants to buy one for his toilet at home.

17 minutes ago, Slider said:

As much as it shames me to admit this, I had never even heard of a Bidget before this season.  I kept seeing people typing it and I had no clue what it was. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm sorry, whenever the topic of bidets come up, all I can think of is Jihoon's family's anal from TLC's 90 Day Fiancé. TLC: It's not just crazy polygamists anymore! Now they do butt stuff, too!

source.gif

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Enzo: asks National Outfit of the Day Day how she broke her foot.
Also Enzo: immediately regrets every fucking decision he's made in his life

And this is why booze in the BB house matters and why it's lame when they don't get any. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

How was he left out of the first 47 times she's told the story?

1 hour ago, Slider said:

They got a bidet? An actual upgrade to the house? That's actually pretty cool. Is it in the HOH bathroom? I need to go to bed but somehow this is information I I actually need to know. Thanks, 2020.

With the great Toilet Paper Shortage that happened this year, bidets are great ideas. 

They really do need to do something to spice up the time between the veto ceremony and the Thurs evictions, especially if this may be another season of voting with Derrick, I mean Cody.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So Cory gave Nicole F rules when they went out of the house she wasn't allowed to talk to Victor and other guys while he slept with a bunch of girls. This went on until February. Nicole F says they weren't exclusive it sounds like she thought they were, but he didn't. 

She dated Hayden from her season for a year and a half. She said they are still friends and are still on good terms. 

Omg she thought Cory was a dad when she first moved into the BB18 house because he kept referring the kids he was coaching as his kids. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dani tells Da'vonne that she is not close to Nicole F. She met her and Cory for lunch. When she attended her engagement Big Brother told her she was hosting a competition. She felt like she was invited because Nicole F isn't close with any girls from her seasons and she lives in the area. 

1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

I thought they were friends in real life.

They were partners 15 years ago. She said they went through a weird phase but feeds cut to stars. When Michael was brought up Kaysar didn't say much except they were neighbors and designers at the time.

Awww

• Useful 1

I feel like every time I check in on what's happening, it's Dani whining about Janelle not wearing her punishment costume so clearly someone in Production likes Janelle (more than Dani is the unspoken vibe there). Welcome to New School Big Brother, Dani. If Production likes you, they let you slide on some things. And if they don't like you, they harass you constantly to go through with your punishment. 

It's like Dani's never heard of Production favouring someone before. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Nicole F is crying I think it's about Janelle.

And advertising dildos. And I don't mean Coooooreeeey using #ad on IG.

Yeah. She's literally sobbing because she wants to go to bed and the people in her bedroom stay up all night. So rather than ask if someone will switch beds with her or try to fix this situation in any way, she melts down like a toddler who missed their nap. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2

I couldn't figure out why Nicole F. was crying, but it doesn't shock me that Dani is now going to fixate on Janelle and Christmas (even if they are not really aligned).  I don't think Dani really likes either one of them that much, so she is going to find every reason to complain about either or both of them from this point forward.  I think Christmas can tell that Dani is not really receptive to her, and Janelle probably doesn't care if Dani is receptive to her or not.  To Janelle, Nicole F. is exhausting, and I'd bet that Dani exhausts her at times too.  lol

• Love 2
Just now, TVFan17 said:

I couldn't figure out why Nicole F. was crying, but it doesn't shock me that Dani is now going to fixate on Janelle and Christmas (even if they are not really aligned).  I don't think Dani really likes either one of them that much, so she is going to find every reason to complain about either or both of them from this point forward.  I think Christmas can tell that Dani is not really receptive to her, and Janelle probably doesn't care if Dani is receptive to her or not.  To Janelle, Nicole F. is exhausting, and I'd bet that Dani exhausts her at times too.  lol

The interesting part is that it seems like Tyler might be interested in working with Janelle/Kaysar hard to know until we see his DRs. I don't see Cody comforting Nicole F for 3 months. 

• Love 1

Also, if I understood this right, Franzel said that Dani was the one who told her (in the house) that Janelle was the one who started the rumour about Franzel crying to get on the show pre-sequester. I love it when it becomes a giant game of Telephone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also, if I understood this right, Franzel said that Dani was the one who told her (in the house) that Janelle was the one who started the rumour about Franzel crying to get on the show pre-sequester. I love it when it becomes a giant game of Telephone. 

Janelle said night 1 Dan told her that rumor.

• Useful 1

Why is Keesha so afraid to play? She doesn’t want to campaign, she wants Janelle to campaign for her, she needs Janelle and Kaysar to write her campaign speeches... Forget Nicole F., Keesha’s the one who is becoming exhausting.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Why is Keesha so afraid to play? She doesn’t want to campaign, she wants Janelle to campaign for her, she needs Janelle and Kaysar to write her campaign speeches... Forget Nicole F., Keesha’s the one who is becoming exhausting.

Right? They had the same conversation with her last night. 

6 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

So Cory gave Nicole F rules when they went out of the house she wasn't allowed to talk to Victor and other guys while he slept with a bunch of girls. This went on until February. Nicole F says they weren't exclusive it sounds like she thought they were, but he didn't. 

She dated Hayden from her season for a year and a half. She said they are still friends and are still on good terms.BB18-Victor and Natalie went on a date in the house and on day 3 "he broke up with her." She was crying all over the house and went into the HOH and started to listening to music. 

Yay, tea time! Interesting...though I sort of wonder if that’s fully true. I’m a bit ashamed to say this, but I saw the season of Ex on the Beach Corey was on, and he was a self-centered meathead with a personality like a block of wood, but not a mean self-centered meathead with a personality like a block of wood. He came with the intention of trying to get his ex back (BB OTT winner Morgan) and when that didn’t work out he basically cuddled with Jozea and laid low for the rest of the show even though he had other options of women who wanted to “date” him. Also, I know Meech was saying that Nicole was basically chasing Corey and that they joked about her stalking him. Grain of salt, because Meech HATES Nicole, but I bet there are two sides to this story. IIRC, the Hayden thing ended because he wanted her to move to...Chicago? I don’t remember where he was from. At any rate, he wanted her to move somewhere that wasn’t Ubly so they could actually be together, and she wasn’t willing to do it, so they ended things. The Victor/Nat thing I definitely remember from BB18. It was very short lived, but I do think he’s the one who officially decided it was a no go. I don’t remember her being that upset about it though, maybe just more confused since he was the one pursuing her initially. She bounced back with James pretty quickly. They then went on to be “Vendettas” on a season of the challenge. But by all accounts, while Victor certainly continued to pursue Nicole after the show, he hooked up with a LOT of women between the show ending and finally landing Nicole a year later. 

5 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

The interesting part is that it seems like Tyler might be interested in working with Janelle/Kaysar hard to know until we see his DRs. I don't see Cody comforting Nicole F for 3 months. 

I have a feeling comforting Nicole is a lot more irritating when there’s no sex in it for you. 

10 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Nice how Tyler thinks so highly of himself. I don’t think Sam talks to ANYONE from BB.  And I don’t think it’s because she’s holding a grudge. 

While I have no idea what Sam’s reasoning is for not talking to anyone, because she was BSC, as of the end of that show she was totally holding a grudge against Tyler for liking Angela more than her and I wouldn’t be surprised if it still bothers her given how attached she was to all the men in that house and how resentful she was of all the evil seductress women who turned their heads. I wonder if she made good on her promise two years later and quit smoking last month when Fessy and Haleigh broke up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I remember when Sam confessed her love for Brett and it being feeds gold because it was so left field. 

Too bad it's too late to back door Nicole F. I can't take her whine on the feeds. I need a mute button for individual houseguests. It would be great if Tyler and Xmas were with Kaysar and Janelle and we had two strong alliances going for each other. But that will never happen because it now seems like everyone wants to be in the "cool kids" cult. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I want in on the individual mute button.

I realize how poorly I have done with using my time wisely. I really needed to be rewatching old BB seasons because I see great tea being spilled but I don't recall what half these people look like except all of Franzel's men. The incest (for lack of thinking of a better term) on these reality shows is astounding.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

As much as it shames me to admit this, I had never even heard of a Bidget before this season.  I kept seeing people typing it and I had no clue what it was. 

Really? Did you miss the TikTok revolution and it's 10 million Bidet videos?  LOL, no i'm serious, 10 million!!!  /boggle