Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe there will be a BB season called Big Brother: House of the Idols and there will be a room with a statue of Britney's head and one of Day's head. They will have their own spy shack and make comments on each tribal council, that is, elimination. 

Oh, come on. CBS would never sign off on something that silly.

(Sidebar: I'm actually happy Survivor's off the schedule for a year. I need a break after the letdown of the all-winners season and the producers need time to, like, come up with second drafts of their new concepts.)

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What blows my mind is the pre-game Dani and Franzel connection came through Andy. Rats of a feather will snake together? 

ETA: Wanted to get the whole BB menagerie in there.

Don't forget the goat!

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it's adorable that he did pre-gaming despite not even being asked to return. 

Andy is the kid throwing the temper tantrum on the kitchen floor while Mom ignores him and continues cooking dinner. He just wants to be noticed. Pay attention to me, Mom Grodner.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

But has Kaysar gotten his halal meat yet? While Franzel lounges back, receiving a massage from a ripped and oiled cabana boy while sipping her fresh pressed juice flown in from Hawaii? 

Wait. Franzel. Frankie. Both started with Fran. IT ALL MAKES SENSE.

I think Kaysar has halal meat now. Yesterday someone was talking about a turkey wrap or something and Kaysar said the meat he has isn’t sandwich meat.

Is there really no other conversation in the house more interesting than whatever the heck Christmas is rambling about?

Ok back to the kitchen convo. Also boring. Where is Cody?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Andy is the kid throwing the temper tantrum on the kitchen floor while Mom ignores him and continues cooking dinner. He just wants to be noticed. Pay attention to me, Mom Grodner.

It's funny you say that because I just had a visual image of him having a super fit that you guys think he's not an Alpha. lol

Tyler (after listening to Christmas explain something, with some foot talk thrown in):  "I love listening to your stories.  I get into them."

Kaysar agreed and said it's like Charades.  lol

Both Tyler and Kaysar want to be included in the daily workouts with Christmas, and Kaysar is disappointed that he missed the one today.  She told him to ask her when she is doing it.  He didn't know there are different rounds in her 'class.'

At first I thought that Tyler missed working out with Christmas too, but I'm not sure if he did.  I have a feeling Tyler will eventually get sick of her stories.

Edited by TVFan17
6 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I think Kaysar has halal meat now. Yesterday someone was talking about a turkey wrap or something and Kaysar said the meat he has isn’t sandwich meat.

I hope so, because it'd be some bullshit if Nicole was getting her precious pressed juice just in terms of playing favorites, but for someone to not get something they need to practice their religion? Hell no, get Kaysar what he needs. If you can go out of your way for Nicole to be pampered, you can certainly make it a point to get Kaysar his Halal products. Get out of here with that noise.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 9

Big Brother just put out a video (on Twitter, I'm sure it's on all their social media accounts) of Derrick talking about what his strategy in BB22 would be and who he thinks would win (Cody is his biased pick, Da'Vonne is his second). PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PRE-GAME MACHINATIONS FROM THIS MAN, NO PRE-GAME SHENANIGANS HERE, NO SIR.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Both Tyler and Kaysar want to be included in the daily workouts with Christmas, and they are disappointed they missed the one today. 

Kaysar should just stay in bed and eat Twix bars. It's a valid lifestyle choice this year. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Big Brother just put out a video (on Twitter, I'm sure it's on all their social media accounts) of Derrick talking about what his strategy in BB22 would be and who he thinks would win (Cody is his biased pick, Da'Vonne is his second). PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PRE-GAME MACHINATIONS FROM THIS MAN, NO PRE-GAME SHENANIGANS HERE, NO SIR.

Yeah that was some serious bullshit. “I’d find someone to confide in.” OH YOU MEAN LIKE YOUR PRE-EXISTING ALLIANCE?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kaysar should just stay in bed and eat Twix bars. It's a valid lifestyle choice this year. 

What's funny is that Kaysar was about to eat a Twix last night -- and Janelle was going to join him in eating one -- simply because he said he was going to get back to working out today, so it would be okay.   I lost track of whether he got the Twix last night, but still... he is eating a Twix today when he said he was going to work out!  lol  Maybe he thought "Oh well.  I missed working out with Christmas, so I might as well eat a Twix!"

But yes... 2020 is a year that necessitates eating Twix and other junky snacks, and lots of lolling around in bed. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

But yes... 2020 is a year that necessitates Twix and other junky snacks, and lots of lolling around in bed.

Right? The last time I put on jeans was in January. Mainly because I did a lot of Twix eating and lolling around in bed and now they no longer fit me. I am all about the bed and Twix lifestyle. Not so much about jeans anymore.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It's funny you say that because I just had a visual image of him having a super fit that you guys think he's not an Alpha. lol

I'd love a televised debate of Andy and Ian arguing over which one of them is the much better winner than Dan. 

• LOL 11

Right? The last time I put on jeans was in January. Mainly because I did a lot of Twix eating and lolling around in bed and now they no longer fit me. I am all about the bed and Twix lifestyle. Not so much about jeans anymore.

I actually did laundry yesterday for the first time in way too long because even though I'm working, I'm working from home and never on camera so what's the point of putting on clean clothes every single day?  That level of effort requires me going to the laundry room in my complex far more frequently than this "stay at home as much as I can" gal needs to expend on getting by in a Covid-19 world.  

• Love 6

Franzel just said that she's sure that online, she's Bad Nicole and Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole Anthony is Good Nicole. I hate it when they become self-aware.

Okay so who on the show lurks here and told her?? :O

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay so who on the show lurks here and told her?? 😮

Production is giving Franzel access to her phone in the DR confirmed? Probably while she drinks her fresh pressed juice and the cabana boys rub her feet and wave palm fronds over her. 

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, applecrisp said:

can you tell me where, I have tried Alexa on Fire TV.

thanks

You can select "Big Brother" as the show, and Live Feeds should be one of the options you can choose. I think it's a separate menu item at the top, instead of scrolling down to where they show clips and episodes? But you definitely have to select Big Brother All Stars first to see the Live Feed option I believe. 

So first Franzel and Da'Vonne were floating the idea of keeping Keesha over Kevin and now Christmas and Taylor Trevor Tyler are?

I hate the fact that they're doing this to me on a Sunday when there's still many days to go. I know better than to keep my hopes up but here I am anyway, promising not to say anything bad about Bad Nicole or Tyler's hair for a whole day if they do this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Christmas said to Tyler that Enzo reminds her of Kevin from her season.  Tyler said he kind of hoped that Kevin would be there with them this season.  He liked Kevin. 

I love how Christmas is telling Tyler how much she loved Kevin, and how Kevin was her "house husband" and best friend in the house, and how great he is, etc. 

Meanwhile... one of the reasons I ended up disliking Christmas so much by the end of her season was because she became excessively, irrationally, mean about Kevin when she was talking to Paul and Josh.   Alex's obsession with hating and bashing Kevin (and implying things that were really unfounded and out of line) rubbed off on Christmas, and Christmas was really vile in her comments about him near the end of the game. 

But now, of course, Christmas talks about how Kevin was her best friend and house husband.  She neglects to mention how she talked about him in her season.  Selective memory.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Christmas said to Tyler that Enzo reminds her of Kevin from her season.  Tyler said he kind of hoped that Kevin would be there with them this season.  He liked Kevin. 

I love how Christmas is telling Tyler how much she loved Kevin, and how Kevin was her "house husband" and best friend in the house, and how great he is, etc. 

Meanwhile... one of the reasons I ended up disliking Christmas so much by the end of her season was because she became excessively, irrationally, mean about Kevin when she was talking to Paul and Josh.   Alex's obsession with hating and bashing Kevin (and implying things that were really unfounded and out of line) rubbed off on Christmas, and Christmas was really vile in her comments about him near the end of the game. 

But now, of course, Christmas talks about how Kevin was her best friend and house husband.  She neglects to mention how she talked about him in her season.  Selective memory.

Omg. You just brought up someone I've blocked out of my BB memory -- Alex. Holy shit she was a hateful awful person. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Omg. You just brought up someone I've blocked out of my BB memory -- Alex. Holy shit she was a hateful awful person. 

And I had such high hopes for her early on! 

But they very quickly faded.

• Love 1

I am very amused about the idea that Taylor Trevor Tyler has traded in Kaycee for National Rice Pudding Day this season, which is... not exactly moving up in the world but all right. I could stand for Tyler becoming the new Paul and losing twice by one vote. Do you think he would wear the same shirt?

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So first Franzel and Da'Vonne were floating the idea of keeping Keesha over Kevin and now Christmas and Taylor Trevor Tyler are?

I hate the fact that they're doing this to me on a Sunday when there's still many days to go. I know better than to keep my hopes up but here I am anyway, promising not to say anything bad about Bad Nicole or Tyler's hair for a whole day if they do this. 

Yeah, this feels like those two days of hope we get every week before The Alliance gets together and scares themselves from changing their minds. 

Just gotta enjoy that hope while we can get it. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I cannot agree with this enough.  She was horrible.  I am so glad she has not come back.  She was really hateful, when it usually wasn't warranted to be that hateful.   She had an undying loyalty to Paul, and an irrational hatred towards Kevin.  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5

Not sure if anyone listens to Taran's Live Feed podcast on RHAP, but he had an interesting theory regarding Cody/Janelle and Dani/Janelle. He says it is known that Janelle was the hardest pregamer going into the game. 

Cody/Janelle-His theory about them is that they had a pregame alliance, which is why Cody originally wanted to put up Keesha/Kaysar. The connection would be through Dan/Derrick. He wants to get Kaysar out because Janelle didn't tell him Kaysar would be on the season.

Dani/Janelle-His theory is that Janelle didn't tell Dani that Kaysar would be on the season which is why she doesn't trust Janelle and has been so anti-Kaysar and Janelle.

Thought it was interesting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

That all sounds feasible, but some of that seems to be a bit of a stretch. 

I'd love to hear someone mention if Janelle really didn't say that Kaysar would be on this season. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1

Enzo is really starting to feel the effects of not being able to access the backyard.  He mentioned 10 people being in the kitchen.  I think he just needs a bit of space and some fresh air.  He, Memphis and Kaysar are about to snap without being able to go outside.

That's one of the reasons I could never be on a show like this.  I like to be quiet and alone, without having to talk and be social every five seconds.  I like being able to use the bathroom and kitchen whenever I want, without waiting for anyone else to finish up.  I like being able to take a nap when I want or do things I want without all of these other people in the way. If I want to wake up late or go to sleep early, I want to do it without being told not to.  If I want to go outside or stay inside, I want to do so without being told I can't.   I could never handle being in a house with all of these people, with no real place to escape for a while.  There is too much noise and commotion.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

This is not in support of Christmas - because a lot of them seem to have selective memory (especially Nicole A and Bayleigh) but a couple days ago she did say that she was on pain pills the entire rest of the season so her memories are a bit fuzzy.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

This is not in support of Christmas - because a lot of them seem to have selective memory (especially Nicole A and Bayleigh) but a couple days ago she did say that she was on pain pills the entire rest of the season so her memories are a bit fuzzy.

That's a nice excuse if anyone ever wants to bring up the fact that in BB19, Tax Day was the one that wanted to trigger Cody's non-existent PTSD so that he would freak out and be ejected from the house. "I don't remember, it was the painkillers that did it."

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That all sounds feasible, but some of that seems to be a bit of a stretch. 

I'd love to hear someone mention if Janelle really didn't say that Kaysar would be on this season. 

Cody did say to Julie he was most surprised to see Kaysar and last night on the feeds Dani said to Janelle she was very surprised to see Kaysar on this season. Janelle changed the subject.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Memphis is talking about his dating life with Dani but they keep cutting away 

Unless he's blurting out names and specific details, who cares? Some of us out here need to know what's going on in that arena, you know, to gauge what our chances are to one day romantically dine on fried pickles under the moonlight while Memphis talks about his restaurants again.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Also, everyone probably knows this already, but I've been using the BBviewer chrome extension and it's so cool. It has a PIP mode where I can pop out the feeds and it floats over whatever I'm doing on my computer and I can resize it. 

Yea, I am loving the new bbviewer. It's kind of a pain to set up though since it's not officially on chrome but it's worth it.

45 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I didn't think Tyler seemed receptive to it at all but tbh I was only half paying attention so!

38 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I could stand for Tyler becoming the new Paul and losing twice by one vote. Do you think he would wear the same shirt?

I don't hate it.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Unless he's blurting out names and specific details, who cares? Some of us out here need to know what's going on in that arena, you know, to gauge what our chances are to one day romantically dine on fried pickles under the moonlight while Memphis talks about his restaurants again.

well it sounds like we have no chance because I believe he is taken lol 

1 hour ago, applecrisp said:

can you tell me where, I have tried Alexa on Fire TV.

thanks

Go to cbs.com and log into All Access. Click on Shows and select Big Brother All-Stars (link has big smiling picture of Julie). Select Live Feeds from the Big Brother menu going across the top of the screen (right below the CBS menu).  That's how I get in.

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

It sounds like Bayleigh watched season 7 &14 in sequestor she is asking Janelle questions about each season. 

she must have watched a ton because every day she's a wealth of BB knowledge. 

Just now, Dmarie019 said:

she must have watched a ton because every day she's a wealth of BB knowledge. 

If she spent her time in sequestor watching past seasons that makes me happy. Keesha and Kevin both have mentioned they know nothing about Cody's season and Cody saod he has not watched season 10. Considering Kevin knew 3 months ago he would be on this season it annoys me. Just watch some clips. Keesha spent sequestor watching You.

• Love 1