Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

It seems almost worse to me since Derrick and Dan are the ones dictating the game and they aren’t even there lol.

Why does it all feel like some chess game/bet that the two of them are playing?

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It seems almost worse to me since Derrick and Dan are the ones dictating the game and they aren’t even there lol.

I definitely see that side, but given the choice, I think I pick Derrick and Dan coaching their friends into doing well just because they love the game over Boogie essentially blackmailing everyone to make $500,000 for himself. 

Dan and Derrick at least like and are good at the game. Boogie isn't good at the game AND he doesn't even seem to LIKE the game!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I definitely see that side, but given the choice, I think I pick Derrick and Dan coaching their friends into doing well just because they love the game ...

They didn’t do it out of love of the game imo.

• Love 1

Dani having yet another talk with Cody where she's begging for an alliance and he's jsut sort of hemming and hawing and not saying much.

I feel like we have to fly a banner over the BB house: "Dani: Cody's just not that into you."

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

IMO - there's only so much 'coaching' you can do. Cody lucked into getting first HOH which usually means you get the first pick of an alliance. 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani having yet another talk with Cody where she's begging for an alliance and he's jsut sort of hemming and hawing and not saying much.

I feel like we have to fly a banner over the BB house: "Dani: Cody's just not that into you."

I don't understand why she's so desperate to attach herself to him

Tyler telling them that he got billed for some dry cleaning off his winnings. 

• Love 1

On 8/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, zorak said:

Danielle says she was worried that Christmas, Josh, and Paul were all going to be in the house together.  I think we all were!

Let us take a moment to appreciate the lack of Paul.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, TVFan17 said:

Nicole F. mentioned Keesha, and Cody doesn't know who she is.  lol  He said "Who?"

I do not remember her at all. Total memory block.

On 8/6/2020 at 2:09 PM, AryasMum said:

I will die in hog heaven if Day becomes a leader of a female alliance. 

I would settle for a female alliance at all.

On 8/6/2020 at 4:41 PM, Callaphera said:

Day 2. Already hate it. 

Heh. It doesn't take long.

On 8/6/2020 at 4:53 PM, Callaphera said:

Enzo finally went upstairs to start the conversations with Cody. Except...

(paraphrased)
Enzo: "Bro."
Cody: "Bro."
Enzo: "Bro?"
Cody: "Bro."

And then Bayleigh came in and ruined the conbrosation. 

This sounds like my kid playing fortnite. He even called one if his friends "girl bro" the other day.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, Growsonwalls said:

One of the more endearing things about Janelle is that she's always been very nice to Ian. You wouldn't expect her to be, but she is.

I really love her and I have always found her to be super nice and really good at finding ways to connect with people.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:32 AM, mooses said:

Tyler talking to Cody about the potential of working with Christmas: "I mean, she named her baby Loyal." 

Man, I just realized Christmas has been playing the long game.

Starting to regret the name of my lil' guy: McBackStabby Coup de Jeff Jr. 

I named my kid Technotronics Anallice, so I should be good.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:36 AM, Callaphera said:

She named her kid that as a passive aggressive dig at the father of her kid, who left her in the late stages of her pregnancy for another woman - and then Christmas rammed the new girlfriend's car with her vehicle a few times when she was eight months pregnant. Yeah. Might want to get the background on that before making that choice, Ty-Ty. 

I feel like this is a feature not a bug. I need someone in my alliance who will do some property damage. 😆

On 8/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, Dmarie019 said:

It's the hair. I can't even look at him.  If Angela told him his hair looks good like that then she's a terrible girlfriend.  I didn't mind his hair from his original season. it's too gel-y and flat now. 

Angela: "How do I keep him from cheating on me in the house?" *lightbulb*

On 8/7/2020 at 12:38 PM, Brian Cronin said:

And they're nominating Kevin for the precise reason that POC typically get nominated early. It's that he's the "other."

"It's not because he's gay, it's because we just don't connect with him... because he's gay."

Yuuuup. I wish I could say I was surprised 

17 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

That's traditionally how it works, yes.

Except in 2020 where a week is 6 months. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I definitely see that side, but given the choice, I think I pick Derrick and Dan coaching their friends into doing well just because they love the game over Boogie essentially blackmailing everyone to make $500,000 for himself. 

I hate to be this cynical, but can we for certain rule out that if one of their proxies win that Dan/Derrick wouldn't get a cut of the winnings?  We would never know. Depending on how much work they put into it, that could be part of a pre-arranged agreement.

Again, I know that's about as cynical as you can get. I'm just bummed it seems to be playing out this way with all the pre-gaming. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole is officially the first member of Jocasta's Poop Watch for BB22. Fingers crossed she doesn't accidentally dose herself with fiber instead. We all know how that went. 

Also someone should tell her that while Nicoles can win the game by remaining in the same lounging spot all season, it only works if your last name is Franzel so she could probably stop tucking herself in the corner of the Skybridge loft and actually, like, go somewhere else or do something. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I hate to be this cynical, but can we for certain rule out that if one of their proxies win that Dan/Derrick wouldn't get a cut of the winnings?  We would never know. Depending on how much work they put into it, that could be part of a pre-arranged agreement.

Again, I know that's about as cynical as you can get. I'm just bummed it seems to be playing out this way with all the pre-gaming. 

they would be REALLY stupid to make that sort of deal, because why? it's not like Derrick and Dan can actually help them when they are in the house. But I wouldn't put it past Cody to make a deal like that. I just don't see any advantage of it. 

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So slop makes you backed up. I did not know that. Usually when I eat oatmeal things move ...

Your oatmeal probably doesn't come with a super dose of protein powder. That'll clog the plumbing. 

When I was six, I survived two months eating nothing but pickles and chocolate milk, according to my mom who probably exaggerated a little bit. But if it could keep a six year old going, I don't see why they couldn't survive on that as Have Nots. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So slop makes you backed up. I did not know that. Usually when I eat oatmeal things move ...

In years past discussions it has been said that slop is not your run of the mill oatmeal. It has lots of other things to make a 'complete diet'- which I guess includes a lot of stuff that will mess with your system. 

• Love 1

So I wasn't one of those people who were all "Ew, David. He doesn't belong on an All Stars season" because fuck you and who really cares. But earlier today, Dani, Cody, and Tyler had to explain to David how the Houseguest's Choice chip works in the Veto player drawing. I realize he was part of Camp Minorities and all but this is your second time in the house and you don't know how the fucking Veto draw works? Come on now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So I wasn't one of those people who were all "Ew, David. He doesn't belong on an All Stars season" because fuck you and who really cares. But earlier today, Dani, Cody, and Tyler had to explain to David how the Houseguest's Choice chip works in the Veto player drawing. I realize he was part of Camp Minorities and all but this is your second time in the house and you don't know how the fucking Veto draw works? Come on now.

He doesn't knwo shit. I know he was a recruit last season but you really couldn't be bothered to watch some clips before coming on All Stars 2? Ugh.. sorry, not a fan of David.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 7

Yes, Dani, you're such a human bean, you feel so bad that Kevin is on slop and on the block and Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole will probably be Cody's renom and she's on the slop, too, it's just so sad and you want to hug them and hey look, Franzel has competition in the All About You Olympics.

• LOL 2

Dani says that she wants Tyler to win HoH. BadNicole says that Tyler would throw it. Dani says that Tyler wouldn't throw.

Dani just promises she will tell Nicole "everything" that she hears in the game. Nicole is "her girl" and she'll promise to tell her everything and never ever betray her.

Dani: "On my life, on my life - no, look at me, on my life, I will tell you everything I know."
Franzel: "You're gaming."
Dani: "On my life."

What? Someone gaming in Big Brother? Surely you jest. 

Dani: "It's so hard to talk to Janelle."
Dani in her head: "Because she's a girl and I don't like girls because I'm such a guy's girl, I even look like a Great Value Avril Lavigne. Rawr."

Jesus. Kaysar made Franzel feel good because he complimented her so she's pro-Kaysar. What even is this brain trust in the camera room?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So Cody and Enzo want to name their alliance The Roots.

Oy.

Please somebody who has double digit brain cells put that one out to pasture. 

I may think some of the alliance names are a bit goofy, but I don't think any have ever been as bad as FOUTTE.  That one still haunts me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I may think some of the alliance names are a bit goofy, but I don't think any have ever been as bad as FOUTTE.  That one still haunts me.

It wasn't exactly an alliance name but I'd like to submit The Little Fartlets for the committee to vote on. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Must just be a totally random coincidence! 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Well ...

Not sure if I'm on board with this. Isn't that Day herself, saying "this is my weave?" 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole is officially the first member of Jocasta's Poop Watch for BB22. Fingers crossed she doesn't accidentally dose herself with fiber instead. We all know how that went. 

This one's been brewing for a new days - why to you call her Precious Cinnamon Roll? What did I miss?? 😂 

6 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

This one's been brewing for a new days - why to you call her Precious Cinnamon Roll? What did I miss?? 😂

Precious Cinnamon Roll is a name given to (usually fictional) characters who are too sweet, too kind, too innocent for this world and yet all the bad things happen to them. It seems fitting for the "can't we all just be fwiends?" unicorn rainbow fart powered Nicole Anthony. Also it rhymes. 

I want Locked Her Parents in the Basement Nicole. I get Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, after Dani said it. It's not great.

Again, that sensitivity training went well lol.

But do we know that Day hasn't been referring to her weave as another houseguest this while time? 😂 I really feel like we need to give the benefit of the doubt these days. Or did Dani have... issues... on her first two seasons? 🤷‍♀️

Just now, IndyMischa said:

I really feel like we need to give the benefit of the doubt these days. 

I feel the opposite lol.

Enzo telling Bay that it's her, Day, him, and Cody until the end. They can have side deals, but they got each other's backs.

• LOL 1

It was only a matter of time before Christmas brought up her foot again (this time to Kevin).  Eventually someone in the house is going to notice that she brings it up all the time, and they will say it annoys them.  They might even think she is using her foot as a reason she deserves to go far in this game.  All of that foot talk will catch up to you, Christmas!! Give it a rest!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

It sounds like Veto players are Cody (HoH), Keesha (nom), Kevin (nom), Enzo (Kevin's pick/HG Choice chip), Tyler Ian, and an unknown 6th that is believed to be Kaysar.

Edited by Callaphera

I kind of like Dani because her bitchiness can be highly entertaining, but hating on Keesha and Janelle will put her on my shit list permanently. I also think it's hilarious that there are people out there who think she is/was a good player when she has to have one of the worst social games I've ever seen.

Also, I saw Dominic was re-posting Instagram stories of people who were rooting for Dani and had tagged her. So being the attention-whore that I am, I quickly made an Insta story about her with her handle in it. But I kept it real and said that Dani had a good chance "if she improved her social game". I guess Dominic didn't like that, cause my story never got re-posted that I saw. Or he was like WTF is this old guy? I should have just lied and said she was the Robbed Goddess of all Robbed Goddesses. Or something.

Edited by Victim Noises
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Every single fucking person in the house that starts talking game with anyone else: "Nobody's talking game!"

That and "everyone is so nice" needs to end immediately.

So players are Keesha/Kevin/Cody/Ian/Enzo/Kaysar.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know if he'd really throw it but I fear he would not save Keesha if he wins.

But why WOULDN'T he save her? Doesn't he sort of "have" to try to save one of them? To hope that someone better for him gets put up as a re-nom?

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Dan and Derrick at least like and are good at the game. Boogie isn't good at the game AND he doesn't even seem to LIKE the game!

The thing that bothers me about Derrick is that he definitely chose not to play this season, and I suspect it's because he was worried he was put into a hole and would be a huge target if he came back. But, by playing behind the scenes, he can claim that he's some mastermind who had a hand in the season when he was scared to come on and risk his reputation in the first place.

Dan's already played twice. And (should have) won twice. He is the best. I believe he's doing it because he loves Memphis and the game, not because he has this obsession with feeding his massive ego, unlike Derrick. 

• Love 12