Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Memphis is really pushing an alliance with Dani. She isn't really feeling it imo.

Also, Cody is anti-mask lol.

Then Cody had better get out of California as soon as he is free from this show, because wearing a mask is required here now.  We can be fined for not wearing them.  No one likes to wear them, but we have to.

• Love 4
Just now, TVFan17 said:

Then Cody had better get out of California as soon as he is free from this show, because wearing a mask is required here now.  We can be fined for not wearing them.  No one likes to wear them, but we have to.

I could be wrong, but I think you have to wear them in NJ too.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Yea, Keesha told him lol.

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

He said that it was suggested by the governor but not mandated. But it's Cody so I highly doubt he knows anything lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I wouldn't doubt it.   I've lost track of which states are enforcing which pandemic-related things, but I would not be surprised if masks are required in more states now than they were a couple of months ago, since the COVID numbers keep spiking in random places.

Edited by TVFan17
13 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Where exactly are you required to wear them? Like any public place? If there aren't any people around? In your car? Can they make you wear them at your house if you live alone?

Edited by Victim Noises
9 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Where exactly are you required to wear them?

The simple answer is that we have to wear them anywhere where other people are going to be -- outside, inside, on public transportation, in malls, wherever.  If we're standing alone in the middle of a forest with no one around, then I'm sure we don't have to wear them.  Everywhere else... we have to wear them.   

You may have seen the recent video footage of some ranting, ridiculous fool (here in California) in a grocery store, throwing a tantrum and cursing because she was told to wear a mask and she refused.  She had to leave the store. 

You don't have to wear masks in your own car, or in your own house.  You can get away with not wearing them if you are working out/exercising outdoors with no one around.

I was walking down my street without my mask on, and neighbors glared at me!  I had the mask with me, but I was on the opposite side of the street from where they were so I thought I was OK.  Apparently they didn't think so.  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

Masks have been mandatory in Connecticut since April. It's become our way of life and sometimes I wonder if we will ever go back.

Yesterday I went to a dine in restaurant. Once seated we are allowed to take our masks off but the staff keep theirs on the whole time. It's a whole new world.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Also, Cody is anti-mask lol.

That's funny because he and Enzo were talking (I think on Friday) and they were having a convo about what they had been doing prior to coming to be on BB.  Cody was talking about how he had gone to some 4th of July patio party and then BB called right after that to give the greenlight for the show and he had to be tested for the virus.  He kept repeating to Enzo how he was "being safe" this whole time since the Coronavirus became a thing.  He kept saying how he was living his life but he wasn't being stupid.  But attending a 4th of July patio party at some bar doesn't exactly scream "safe" to me in these times.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I wouldn't doubt it.   I've lost track of which states are enforcing which pandemic-related things, but I would not be surprised if masks are required in more states now than they were a couple of months ago, since the COVID numbers keep spiking in random places.

I’m in iowa and our governor refuses to do a mask mandate. One town tried to do one and she said nope - you can’t do that but now a few more are defying her and doing it anyways. 

7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So Enzo has 2, 4-person alliances: himself/Cody/Nicole/Dani and himself/Cody/Bay/Day and then he also said to Nicole they could add Day/Bay/Tyler to their 4-person alliance.

I thought Tyler was included in a group but guess not!  So how many final 2s does Cody have??? Dani, Nicole, Tyler, Enzo and Memphis? 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, keke23 said:

Masks have been mandatory in Connecticut since April. It's become our way of life and sometimes I wonder if we will ever go back.

Yesterday I went to a dine in restaurant. Once seated we are allowed to take our masks off but the staff keep theirs on the whole time. It's a whole new world.

I live in Connecticut too. I barley feel the mask on me anymore.

34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, Cody was coaching full contact soccer before he returned even though the schools were not allowing it or something so.

Now Enzo/Bad Nicole are telling Dani about adding Day/Bay/Tyler to the alliance.

He was telling Janelle that he is a realtor, but just started and was shadowing a lady around. Since he didn't have his on clientele the business dried up for him. 

• Love 2

Everyone just keep adding to your alliance. Let it be an alliance of everyone except two of you and then it'll implode and you'll have a giant fight an hour before eviction night and everything will fall apart and it'll be hilarious. Just like it was last season.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Christmas was an earlier alternate. At LEAST four alternates made it. I believe it's actually five.

Amber must have been the alternate who didn't make it. I would have loved to see her play since she was screwed with Caleb's crush on her.

• Love 2
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Amber must have been the alternate who didn't make it. I would have loved to see her play since she was screwed with Caleb's crush on her.

Yeah, that sounds right.

I moved to CT last year from NY and I'm so happy about how good everyone here is about wearing a mask. When I visit my family in NY (socially distancing, of course), I see a lot more mask-less people. Very annoying. Especially since my dad lives in the city where COVID first blew up in New York (New Rochelle). 

• Love 2

Wow, we have a mask mandate here in Texas, so I just assumed it was that way everywhere. I mean, I’m in prime ‘Merica territory. 

I’m taking a little break from the feeds. Too many annoying voices, too much stupidity. Thanks to all y’all keeping me updated. 

• Love 2

It cracks me up whenever Enzo wants to know something from a past Big Brohter season he goes to Ian.   He just asked Ian the full cast of the first season of All-Stars, you know instead of going to the two people in the house who were on the original All-Stars.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Janelle has said she heard the rumor from Dan. I can totally see Dan starting this rumor. Nicole F thinks Janelle is jealous of her, which I really doubt that. I wouldn't believe anything Dick says because of what he did on his season and wrote a blog post trashing Dani after he didn't get invited to her wedding. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Janelle has said she heard the rumor from Dan. I can totally see Dan starting this rumor. Nicole F thinks Janelle is jealous of her, which I really doubt that. I wouldn't believe anything Dick says because of what he did on his season and wrote a blog post trashing Dani after he didn't get invited to her wedding. 

I believe dick stated he heard it from someone too. But he doesn’t like Nicole so he pretty much posted it as fact. 

10 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

I saw a YouTube clip of Ian talking to Kaysar and Ian was rocking back and forth the whole time. 

He’s been doing it all day, I think I noticed him doing it last night. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Kevin David is taking this ignorant act a little too far. 

Unknowingly, five minutes after you posted this, I posted the same thing (more or less) and I have no idea how I didn't see your post, but I didn't and I love this because this is our first twin moment of the season, I think.

• Love 2

Nothing is really going on, but somebody was just yelling in the background on both sets of feeds.

I guess they were doing movie quotes because they just got a warning.

I can’t believe they still can’t get into the yard. It shouldn’t take over a day to tear down a comp set! No matter how few people you have. 

they have a crockpot. Has every season had a crockpot???? 

Memphis is bundled up in his blanket in the kitchen like he's stuck on a frozen tundra.  The camera caught him picking his nose.  And then he let out a big sneeze.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1

Dani seems like she has worked her way up into Cody's inner sanctum pretty well.   They are having a fairly in depth strategy talk.

Cody says he is very leery of Boxing Day. 

• Love 1

Dani told Cody that she thinks Christmas is so nice, but that she talks so much and it's a lot.  Cody said Christmas is a wild card because of her personality.  Dani doesn't think Christmas would nominate her or vote her out because she is a mom.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani thinks the core four is her, Cody, Nicole, and Enzo.

Enzo says the same. 

im curious where Memphis fits in. Isn’t the whole conspiracy is that Memphis and Cody have the pregame alliance that has now ruined the season??

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Runningwild said:

I saw a YouTube clip of Ian talking to Kaysar and Ian was rocking back and forth the whole time. 

He does that nearly constantly.

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Is keesha vegetarian too? 

Yes. Either that of pescatarian, I'm not sure.

44 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

they have a crockpot. Has every season had a crockpot???? 

No! 

37 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Memphis is bundled up in his blanket in the kitchen like he's stuck on a frozen tundra.  The camera caught him picking his nose.  And then he let out a big sneeze.

They are all saying how freezing it is in there. Production said there's an issue with the air conditioning and they're trying to fix it.

14 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Enzo says the same. 

Enzo also has a core four of him/Cody/Bay/Day though. But yea, I think the one with Dani/Bad Nicole/Cody is more important to him.