Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Janelle to Keesha, fifteen minutes ago: "Go hang out with everyone! Talk to Bayleigh and Da'Vonne."
Keesha: "Yeah, I'm gonna go do that."

Keesha now, to Cody, after awkwardly standing in the kitchen very quietly: "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

HE'S THE HOH. HE DOESN'T GET A VOTE. WHAT THE FUCK, KEESHA?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

This is why I almost want Keesha to go, because of her horrible campaigning...but we have also seen houseguests turn it around after week 1. But this is also not Keesha's first game so I'm not sure what she's doing. 

Janelle/Kaysar are in a bad spot, regardless if Keesha stays or not.

• Love 1

Looking back Keesha was a reactive player in BB10 rather than a proactive one. She was in the Coven and that provided lots of entertainment because all the women couldn't stand each other, but she never was good at bettering how own game. 

I still think she's a nice gal and I'd love to hang out with her and her dogs, but she's not a good player.

• Love 3

Cody to Keesha:  "Listen, don't feel any type of way (followed by some blah blah blah)  These conversations can't happen because we're stuck inside, which is their fault.  But it's really not their fault because of the times we're living in."  Man, I turned on the feeds for the first time in 2 days and these words of wisdom is what I was met with.  It's a good thing I really don't care whose fault it is that they're stuck inside because if I actually had to rely on Cody to know, I'd be just as confused as ever.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 8

I'm so torn. What I realize is that I don't even expect that the people I am rooting for will make the correct nomination decisions. I have to accept that I will never get nice things and take the season for whatever it will be.

• Love 2
Just now, keke23 said:

I'm so torn. What I realize is that I don't even expect that the people I am rooting for will make the correct nomination decisions. I have to accept that I will never get nice things and take the season for whatever it will be.

Just think: NO combo in the F2 could be worse than Boogie and Erika. None. That will forever be the worst F2 of all time.

• Love 11

Keesha is definitely an emotional player, and she clearly doesn't feel very invested this time around. I remember feeling very frustrated when she did nothing to put her and Renny in a better position heading towards the end game in BB10. Not preparing or studying for competitions, etc. But she can be highly entertaining and is very endearing. She didn't have to campaign to stay against Libra, and it's obvious she has no Idea what to do. 

• Love 4

Keesha's idea of campaigning: "I don't want to make promises but maybe you can have hot showers in my HoH room if I stay and if I win HoH?"

Keesha, you have a VIP pass to the next two Safety Suite comps. You can promise your future +1 if you win. Why not use that as a bargaining chip instead of "Oh, I don't know. Maybe I won't eat your food?"

P.S. She's still in the bathroom with Cody and Janelle. She sucks at this game.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I only want Keesha to stay because she'll stick with Janelle/Kaysar and literally no one else will. Kevin definitely won't. She's a terrible player but I don't really care about that tbh. I care about who entertains me and/or who will help the people who entertain me lol.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Franzel, about her cooking: "But I don't use a lot of seasoning."

Gee. I never would have guessed, Miss Bland as Fuck. 

Granted, I seem to like the Franz better than most of you (lol), but I'd take her bland cooking over Raven's salmonella chicken & onions any night!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Keesha can be very persuasive. IIRC she was an integral part of flipping the house to vote out Jessie instead of Memphis. She's probably dumbfounded she was targeted so early, because seriously? She's one of the least threatening people in the house. 

Edited by Victim Noises
  • Love 4

Fucking Nicole A! Two sides is when BB is fun, you idiot!

Her and David have spent a lot of time together today. I hate Nicole A and David mostly embarrasses me, but they're kinda cute together. Maybe David can help Nicole A. see how terrible her reads are.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, that's Dani's role in the house when she isn't threatening to throw out all the sugary cereal and the pop because ewwww, don't you know you're putting poison in your body? 

I'd look her right in the eye as I took a swig of my soda or ate a spoonful of my sugary cereal.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole: has a thigh gap.
Franzel, Janelle, and Bayleigh: don't.

Um....so....why in the bluedilly vulva was this even mentioned?!

Don't tell me the ladies got together and compared cause, well, I'd puke.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'd look her right in the eye as I took a swig of my soda or ate a spoonful of my sugary cereal.

Here, here!!  I'll shank a bitch that comes betwix me and my Cap'n Crunch w/Crunchberries and Barq's Root Beer.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Keesha whispering to herself:  "I am going to shit if he beats me.   How can he beat me?"  Oh, I don't know.  Maybe because you're sitting in the bathroom by yourself looking like this.

Keesha bathroom.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

Granted, I seem to like the Franz better than most of you (lol), but I'd take her bland cooking over Raven's salmonella chicken & onions any night!!

I'm sad to report that the dish in question was actually pork that looked like it was undercooked. I'm not sure the fat was fully rendered. There was plenty of chicken juice flying that season, though, but yeah. Pork. With a side of mac and cheese that was made by laying Kraft Singles over macaroni and warming it up. I remember how we all lost our shit over that meal. Good times.

fc6fpgnydn7z.jpg

2 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I am also a Petty Patty. It made me go in the kitchen and get a bowl of Cap'n Crunch. Suck it, Dani. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole A walked into the BR and Bay told her she had such a great body and that she (Bay) always wished she had a thigh gap. Then Nicole A thought that meant she was bow legged and Janelle told her no that she was just skinny.

As someone who only had a thigh gap at conception, I find this interesting....I assumed all non overweight women had them, even the slighter thick thighed ones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

As someone who only had a thigh gap at conception, I find this interesting....I assumed all non overweight women had them, even the slighter thick thighed ones.

Nah. It's more of just how your body is made really. I mean, I'm thin I guess, but I don't have a thigh gap.

• Useful 1
Just now, zorak said:

Janelle:  "There's ants all over my bedroom."  I love that the ants are making up for lost time.  

The Have Not room is so infested that Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole was talking about how she has to shake out her clothes before she puts them on and that they crawl over them when they sleep. That would make me DOR.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The Have Not room is so infested that Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole was talking about how she has to shake out her clothes before she puts them on and that they crawl over them when they sleep. That would make me DOR.

The second an ant was crawling on me, I'm outta there!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
24 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

I'm sad to report that the dish in question was actually pork that looked like it was undercooked. I'm not sure the fat was fully rendered. There was plenty of chicken juice flying that season, though, but yeah. Pork. With a side of mac and cheese that was made by laying Kraft Singles over macaroni and warming it up. I remember how we all lost our shit over that meal. Good times.

fc6fpgnydn7z.jpg

You posting this pic made me remember this tweet from a few days ago that made me laugh:

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That is absolutely fucking ridiculous. Production, call a goddamn exterminator. Jesus. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You posting this pic made me remember this tweet from a few days ago that made me laugh:

<tweet snippage>

Also Kaysar's spicy mustard chicken and rice dish. I just want their recipes. The cooking in the house has been so next level for this week compared to Raven's... "cooking". 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, HartofDixie said:

Wonder if Keesha isn’t campaigning because she was more into the appearance fee rather than play the game?

$40K to sit in a hotel for two weeks, spend one week in ant hell, and then go home? Where do I sign up?

I really do think there's going to be some first four buyback like Camp Comeback where they continue to live in the house. Turn the Safety Suite into the Second Chance Suite?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Janelle to Cody: "I remember meeting you. ...And you didn't want to shake my hand."

Apparently, he had just gotten into a fight with Evel Dick, and was not in the mood. Cody doesn't even remember. I've been wondering why Janelle has cryptically referred the time she met Cody as "awkward."  I love the gossip, but I'm not sure he'll appreciate her bringing that up.

25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

$40K to sit in a hotel for two weeks, spend one week in ant hell, and then go home? Where do I sign up?

I really do think there's going to be some first four buyback like Camp Comeback where they continue to live in the house. Turn the Safety Suite into the Second Chance Suite?

Janelle has implied that it's a foregone conclusion, based on whatever the agreement with CBS was. But we'll see. I'd be surprised if there wasn't something to keep these players around for a few more weeks.

• Love 2

I had forgotten how much I hate the concept of All-Stars.  WAY too much pre-gaming, outside friendships, pre-hates coming into the game even if you didn't know they were going to be there, a ridiculous focus on how you're coming across, it's just all so much.  I've barely watched the feeds in days, I want BOTH Keesha and Kevin to be gone to speed things up, the only thing I'm rooting for is to Nicole F to be nominated some day.

But then I hear Kaysar's voice, and Janelle's laugh, and....sigh.  And hopefully the longer these people are in here, the more genuine alliances will form, and things will shift, and I'm not giving up, but this week is just kind of brutal to watch right now.

• Love 22
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The all-stars are getting a base 40k just to be on the show? Nice. I remember they're supposed to get stipends but I had no idea they were getting a base fee appearance.

• Love 3

Survivor created a whole island to keep the winners around for the entire season; BB will at least let the first few stay around longer than they would normally. I'd bet money on it.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

But then I hear Kaysar's voice, and Janelle's laugh, and....sigh.  And hopefully the longer these people are in here, the more genuine alliances will form, and things will shift, and I'm not giving up, but this week is just kind of brutal to watch right now.

Janelle is, by far, the most interesting person on the feeds to watch. Not that that's a surprise. Losing her too soon would suuuuuuck.

• Love 12

Nicole A., Da'vonne, and Kevin are having a whispering session.  Kevin says he's doubling down on Nicole A., Da'vonne, Nicole F., and Dani.  Nicole A. had been telling him that Janelle was going around saying that Kevin was untrustworthy and how he lied on his original season.

Christmas wants to flat iron Tyler's hair.  Nicole A. says he said he would let her do space buns on him.  Kevin says that Tyler says sometimes when he showers his hair touches his butt because of how long it is uncurled.  

Cody is talking to Nicole F. about how Paulie was trying to imitate Paul's look with his hair.  He says he's not surprised because Paulie always wanted to be a rocker and Paul was a rocker.

• LOL 5
22 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole A., Da'vonne, and Kevin are having a whispering session.  Kevin says he's doubling down on Nicole A., Da'vonne, Nicole F., and Dani.  Nicole A. had been telling him that Janelle was going around saying that Kevin was untrustworthy and how he lied on his original season.

I don't really get what Nicole A. gets out of this. She shouldn't want Kevin and Da'Vonne going after Janelle and vice versa. Why not sit on that information until you need it? Or try to plant some seeds about people that are actually, you know, a threat to you? 

It's pretty surprising how many people have their trust in Nicole F. She is one of the two actual winners this season. And she's not exactly known for loyalty. I get why she wouldn't seem threatening if you didn't see her play before. But she has! And one of her seasons was with the guy in power who just nominated you, Kevin. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't really get what Nicole A. gets out of this. She shouldn't want Kevin and Da'Vonne going after Janelle and vice versa. Why not sit on that information until you need it? Or try to plant some seeds about people that are actually, you know, a threat to you? 

It's pretty surprising how many people have their trust in Nicole F. She is one of the two actual winners this season. And she's not exactly known for loyalty. I get why she wouldn't seem threatening if you didn't see her play before. But she has! And one of her seasons was with the guy in power who just nominated you, Kevin. 

NicoleA has said on the feeds that she needs to side with the "quirky" outcasts. It's like ... part of her social media brand now. A little ridiculous but as her social media brand does rely on this idea that she's a quirky outcast I think she feels like getting into an alliance with Janelle isn't on brand.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Janelle telling Christmas: "We've had a party in our room every night. Me, Nicole F., Nicole A. stops by, Bayleigh stops by, Kaysar ususally shows up because he's in that bed, Keesha, and Ian always comes...We talk do girl talk. We talk about Showmances. And love. And past relationships. Tonight, the topic is Showmances again." Christmas says she has to hop on over. 

Why does Janelle insist on torturing Nicole? I cannot wait.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6