Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I love how, in Bad Nicole's mind (AN ASIDE - I still kind of want to call her Fran. It was something I was mentally calling her to differentiate between her and Other Nicole and sometimes I want to default to it, but no one would know what I'm talking about) Janelle saying she didn't deserve to win means she can just shit talk Janelle to high heaven. Like, saying you didn't deserve to win is a fate worse than death, but all the shit you're constantly saying (SOBBING) behind her back is totally fine.

I can't stand her. I couldn't in 16, definitely couldn't in 18 and beyond can't now.

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

That Johnnie Mac video gave me LIFE!  One of the dumbass questions today was who was the funniest in the DR.  Brittany carried the day, and yes, not going to disagree on that one, but I kept waiting for one of them to say Johnnie Mac - and the awesome part was someone finally did, and everyone was like "YES!  He was so funny, and he laughed at his own jokes, and he had that weird voice and laugh".  Good times.  Loved that kid. 

People weirdly forget him and I have no idea how because he's so effing memorable. That laugh alone.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

I'm never going to get past the image of Bayleigh screaming at the top of her lungs with blood running out of her mouth because she bit her tongue. It's burned into my memory and it's all I can think of when I look at her or hear her name. 

This is why I'm so cautious about being optimistic about her. I remember her being a really promising player at the beginning of her season, and then it all unraveling. And that fight was absolutely ridiculous, and, if I remember correctly, she was totally wrong - she was angry she was in a terrible position, and wanted someone to blame other than herself and FOUETTE.

But it's such a great Big Brother memory because I remember my jaw literally dropping when the blood started flowing. 

27 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Came here to say exactly this!! Loving this convo and Janelle being shocked how people play with emotions... she’s like, but why (cause that’s dumb)? 😂 Contrasted with Bad Nicole whining to Good Nicole about Janelle last night, telling her that Janelle has no feelings at all. Nicole F: “Did you see on BB14, Britney said to Janelle, ‘Do you remember a time when you were really happy?’ and Janelle said, ‘mmm... no.’ She said no! Then Britney said, ‘Do you remember ever being really sad?’ and Janelle said Nooooo! She has no feelings! She is scary!”

Nicole A: “Wowww. I didn’t know that...”

Me: 😂😂😂💀 Janie still a unicorn after all these years... making them seethe with envy and confusion

One of my favorite things about Janelle being there is hearing her talk about past seasons. Probably because she's had a lot more time to cool off, and, you know, she's a real-live adult with a life now, but she never seems super bitter or angry. She laughs about how stupid she was, and even how angry she was after she got played by Chilltown in BB7. 

She clearly loves Big Brother (and is a bigger super-fan than most of them in there), but it seems more in a way where she also has the perspective of it being a TV show and how silly it is. Nicole F. could learn a thing or two from her. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 18

4 cameras on Nicole F and Day, what have we done to deserve this. 😕

ETA: WTF is wrong with the camera person blocking feeds constantly. It's really annoying because I have the volume at full blast just to hear the conversations then stars and super loud music. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, mooses said:

This is why I'm so cautious about being optimistic about her. I remember her being a really promising player at the beginning of her season, and then it all unraveling. And that fight was absolutely ridiculous, and, if I remember correctly, she was totally wrong - she was angry she was in a terrible position, and wanted someone to blame other than herself and FOUETTE.

She was just on the Challenge it seemed like the same thing happen. She is fine until someone does something to win for themselves and she gets all offended because they didn't do things to help her win. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

2020 Memphis is so different from 2008 Memphis. This one is wound so much tighter and is carrying burdens. I wonder what 2008 Memphis would think seeing video of himself in the BB house 12 years later rolling around on a yoga mat like an upside down turtle and making little moan sounds about it?

ETA: I didn’t mean this to sound snarky! I have felt the time pass too. I FELT that sound he made when his back hit the floor and I know EXACTLY how that feels and would not have expected that in 2008 either . He still a snack. 😂

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

I ❤️ Johnny Mac. I would've chosen him and Donny over half the guys we did get. Though I struggle to remember that he had a normal speaking voice. Well, more normal. "The only psychology that works on Vanessa is reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology!

I agree about both but I’m almost glad they did, JMac is my all-time favorite and I’d worry if he came back he’d do something to make me hate him.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, partofme said:

I agree about both but I’m almost glad they did, JMac is my all-time favorite and I’d worry if he came back he’d do something to make me hate him.  

I don't think we'll ever see Johnny Mac back - he's pretty much ghosted on the Big Brother fandom. I mean, I think he has a Twitch stream where he games but other than that, he doesn't really seem connected to the alumni community or the fans anymore. Which is cool, not everyone has to be. But he did the very best "I won the Veto and they don't want me to use it? The fuck?" DRs that this game has probably ever and will ever see. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think we'll ever see Johnny Mac back - he's pretty much ghosted on the Big Brother fandom. I mean, I think he has a Twitch stream where he games but other than that, he doesn't really seem connected to the alumni community or the fans anymore. Which is cool, not everyone has to be. But he did the very best "I won the Veto and they don't want me to use it? The fuck?" DRs that this game has probably ever and will ever see. 

They did an interview with Steve and he says he still keeps in touch with Johnny Mac. But Johnny just went back to his day job which I respect. 

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

maybe good Nicole would have a better read on the house if she didn't spend all her time huddled in a blanket. At this point she's becoming like Blanket Audrey.

CMhZNI0UAAYvuXV.jpg

I thought this was Enzo as I scrolled too far by.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Dani is crying because people are calling her mean. I'm rolling!

xw7ft.jpg

ETA: Deteected? Who the fuck is spell checking these memes?

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

But Johnny just went back to his day job which I respect. 

They should try to cast more people who have actual careers- honest to god jobs. I know it's hard for many career people to get 90 days or so of leave (Didn't Cliff Hogg have to quit his job?), but they are invariably  more interesting than 20-something social media "influencers".

Edited by vb68
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

They should try to cast more people who have actual careers- honest to god jobs. I know it's hard for many career people to get 90 days or so of leave (Didn't Cliff Hogg have to quit his job?), but they are invariably  more interesting than 20-something social media "influencers".

I don't know, watching Franzel sob about people talking about advertising dildos was pretty funny. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's worth it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Oh, man, that Johnny Mac video took me back!!! I, too, don't think he'll ever return, not because he doesn't want to, but I feel like TPTB never really liked him in the way they do some others (we know who). I follow him on social media and he went to a few conventions for a few years and appeared on some podcasts, but yeah, for the most part he went back to being a dentist. I just checked and he hasn't tweeted or posted on IG in more than a year.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know, watching Franzel sob about people talking about advertising dildos was pretty funny. It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's worth it.

Well there are always exceptions.  🙂

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

Dani says that five people called her "mean" today. Said that when she was younger she was mean, but she's tried so hard to be nice in real life, and back in the house people are back to calling her "mean" in that joking/not-joking way.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The whole Dani "David called me mean" convo:

The key thing is that Dani is just SO self-aware. 

That is definitely her problem. She's just too self-aware. 

Yep. That's it.

Sure thing.

Definitely.

Too self-aware.

That's what I always say about Dani. She's too self-aware.

Yep.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Cody and Franzel don't trust Dani enough to give her actual information. Cody tells Dani that he's fine with Janelle because he thinks that Janelle/Dani are super close and Dani will tell her everything. 

Also can we just push Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole out the door tomorrow when Keesha walks out? Every time I watch the feeds, when I'm all "Wow, Precious Cinnamon Roll Nicole hasn't been her annoyingly twee self lately," she pulls out the awed little girl voice and then I have to debate if I really want to listen to Franzel instead. (Is death an option?)

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Kaysar had one brilliant move in backdooring Eric and forming his alliance in Season 6, and then it all went downhill from there.  He really is a pretty bad player.  But that voice....

Also, as for awful final 2's, I know Season 9 is the Season Which Shall Not Be Named, but that was a completely wretched final 2, between the criminal who won and that other totally disgusting dude.  

I was going to say that one as well, but if I am being honest I blanked on both Adam and Ryan's names and I did not want to look them up.  I forgot about the Andy/Gina Marie one as well (someone else brought it up later on).  Jackson and Andy are like neck-and-neck for my least favorite winner. 

• Love 3

Janelle just told Tyler, Dani and Enzo that she asked production if she'd go home to her family if voted out first and they told her no mid-September

Also Nicole A walked in on Cody, Tyler, Dani and Nicole F and reported to Kevin. They now think Janelle and Kaysar are trying to get in with them.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Bayleigh: tells Nicole about the drama she had with Angela and Tyler on her season including the tongue biting and mouth bleeding.
Franzel, breaking into the middle of Bayleigh's sentence: "Oh, I knoooow. When Christine did that to me on my season-"

IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, FRANZEL. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Like, I know things are a little confusing right now and nobody has a perfect read on the game, but are you kidding me, Kevin? Are you trying to lead the All-Star FOUETTE? 

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 4
48 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Also Nicole A walked in on Cody, Tyler, Dani and Nicole F and reported to Kevin. They now think Janelle and Kaysar are trying to get in with them.

So, Nicole, your position is that Janelle and Kaysar are now trying to "get in" with the guy that they're "controlling" this week?

Your terrible takes are not even consistent with YOURSELF!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Christmas to Janelle, talking about who she liked in her season aside from Paul and Josh: "Um, Jess[ica]. We connected."

When was that, when you were trying to trigger Cody's PTSD to get him to self-evict or when you guys were calling him the shittiest dad to ever dad while he sat there and ate cereal? 

• Love 12

That Daniele/Janelle conversation is just so funny because, like, they're totally in it, talking about their feelings and insecurities. But, really, it's a crying woman talking to a giant, blinking star. 

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Both Nicoles: "Janelle breathed. She must be the mastermind behind everything."
Janelle:
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wahtw89q5rl9hndkzd

Surely these people know Janelle has never been a mastermind in BB. Her claim to fame is winning comps and being like and considered attractive by much of fandom.   And that last part is the rub. The Nicoles are insecure at best and catty at worst (not that Kassting would ever deliberately cast that type, no) and blame everything on the "pretty girl".  

• Love 5

Has Bayleigh and Christopher scamming money from season 19 Kevin come up yet?

Edited by BK1978
Because I broke my own rule of never calling him Swaggy...
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2