Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Apparently there are shaker bottles with everyone's name on it that have been delivered to the storage room.  But who will try to put their shaker bottle in the fridge à la Kemi and who will have a condescending freak out à la Jack?  Maybe this will be the catalyst for a good old BB fight.  One can only hope.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Just think: NO combo in the F2 could be worse than Boogie and Erika. None. That will forever be the worst F2 of all time.

Ugh.  I've been doing a quarantine re-watch and I couldn't even watch BB7 for that very reason.  I'm on 14 now and as much as he was an ass, is it wrong that I wish Willie had taken a good shot at Boogie before he was expelled?

BTW:  Thanks to everyone for keeping up with the feeds.  I haven't been able to get them to work for more than 10 minutes at a time this year so I am soooo grateful for the updates--especially coming from such a clever group of people!  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole F. and Ian are talking.  He says that if neither of them win HOH next week they should do what Janelle and Kaysar did with the safety suite.

Yes, Nicole. Do exactly what they did and then lose so you can't be safe the next week, either. Please.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ian asked Nicole F. who she thinks are the bigger fish to fry.  She says Janelle and Kaysar.   Ian is telling her that they (Ian and Nicole F.) need to work together.  I haven't seen this whole conversation but I think she's been talking about how as former winners it's going to be an uphill battle for them to win again.

Nicole F. to Ian:  "I'm glad I have you on my team."

Right after Ian and Nicole finished their backgammon game he turned around and said, "What is this doing up here?"  Good question!

Ian toilet paper.png

I feel like Enzo is auditioning for the role of Coach in a Rocky remake.

Enzo as Coach.png

• LOL 10

Omgggggg good news! My moms power finally came back on so I can watch the live feeds again!!!!

still off at my house so I was going to stay the night anyways since her basement has a bedroom that stays cool. 

• Love 14

David and Kaysar are talking in the storage room.  David says if he wins HOH next week, Kaysar is not someone who he would want to go home.  Now they're talking about how coming into this game being "different" it makes it inherently difficult.

• Love 2

Dominic is burning Andy on social media, Derrick and Evel Dick are going at it on Twitter... I think I called it pre-season: the drama between the alumni outside the house is better than the drama between the alumni inside the house. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Kevin just told Bay he's ride or die with Nicole F. I'm just. 

The hate on everyone has for Kaysar/Janelle is, well honestly, perfect because it gives me someone to root for lol. And it's thankfully people the show will try to keep safe. They better be starting that rig for one of them to win HOH.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dominic is burning Andy on social media ...

Weird. I thought Andy and Dani were supposedly friends.

• Love 4

Bayleigh's super loud nose blowing strikes again.  Nicole came in the room where Kevin and Bayleigh are talking.  She wasn't in the shot on the feed I had on but I could see her and for one horrifying second I thought she had her own version of Rockstar's fairy hair.  I'm not sure that this is much of a step up though.

Nicole fairy hair.png

Kevin continues to have terrible reads. The combo of him and Nicole A. is so bad lol.

Why are they constantly having all 4 cams on the same feed? That's usually what they do when there's less people in the house, not when they have 16 different people they could be showing.

• Love 1

Nicole A. just swore to Kevin that she is going to vote to keep him.  Ian has joined the conversation.  Before Ian came in he told Nicole that Kaysar, Janelle, and Memphis want Keesha to stay and he feels like they are campaigning against Kevin instead of campaigning for Keesha.

Now Dani is going on to Da'vonne about how Janelle and Kaysar are playing as a pair.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Before Ian came in he told Nicole that ... Memphis want Keesha to stay

Is this true? I can't get a handle on where he lands in this whole thing. I hear other people talking, and some of it has to be lies because it's contradictory, but at least I've heard something. I have no idea if Memphis wants to keep Keesha around or not. However many days ago, he seemed in with her, Janelle and Kaysar but now he's not?

This causes more agita than fried pickles.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Memphis doesn't give a single fuck about Keesha. He wants to be in the cool kids alliance so bad.

This is Memphis:

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

I love that gif so much.

You know who I want to go? And I can't believe I'm saying this, especially already, but Nicole A. You're either a completely terrible player with terrible reads that will fuck everything up OR you're willing to go down with the ship all to protect your "brand", and neither of those options provides even an iota of entertainment nor moves the game forward in any interesting way.

I'm dunzo.

• Love 12

It seems they're getting alcohol tonight!  It sounds like BB prefaced the announcement by saying it was bad news.  Curious how that went down, lol.  They all thought it was COVID or world crisis related.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I love that gif so much.

You know who I want to go? And I can't believe I'm saying this, especially already, but Nicole A. You're either a completely terrible player with terrible reads that will fuck everything up OR you're willing to go down with the ship all to protect your "brand", and neither of those options provides even an iota of entertainment nor moves the game forward in any interesting way.

I'm dunzo.

Agreed. I’m realizing now that the reason I liked her last year is primarily because she was a nice person amid a sea of racist and/or heinous pieces of shit. Now I just can’t abide her terrible game play. I don’t care if she’s nice, she’s terrible at this game and not entertaining.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Memphis? I believe he's 37 like I am (well... almost 38 haha)? People having the same birth date or birth year as me seems to be something I randomly remember. Like how Tanya on Survivor Thailand is, as far as I know, the only contestant to have my birthday.

This sounds really self-centered of me haha

ETA: JK Just found out that Katie from Philippines also has my birthday! 11/29 represent!

Sorry, should’ve clarified I meant Cody! He’s 29. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I've given up trying to follow who likes who. It's a fucking mess. 

25 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Someone was wanting to know where they could buy these lights?? The prism lights  

here you go https://www.westelm.com/products/glass-gem-table-lamp-w2893/

$299 CAD. That's, like, 20 Cameos from Raven. Ouch.

7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

They're talking about how some of the testers are super careful and "gentle" while others just shove a stick up your nose.

Ooh, I didn't know they were getting the Brain Tickler test. I thought maybe they were going to do those rapid spit tests that probably aren't all that accurate. When we're in week 8 and Franzel is still assaulting our ear drums, at least I can look forward to every Tuesday when they swab her sinuses. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kevin just told Bay he's ride or die with Nicole F. I'm just. 

The hate on everyone has for Kaysar/Janelle is, well honestly, perfect because it gives me someone to root for lol. And it's thankfully people the show will try to keep safe. They better be starting that rig for one of them to win HOH.

I don't get it. I have rarely seen Nicole F. and Kevin ever talk. Is he getting his Nicoles mixed up? 

I think Andy/Dani are friends and this is just how they joke around. It's like his relationship with Amanda. 

Edited by mooses
I meant Kevin, not Bayleigh!
  • Love 2

Keesha is alone with Da'Vonne and Bayleigh in the kitchen.

She's... complaining about being cold. TALK GAME. BEG FOR YOUR LIFE. BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP. DO SOMETH-

Never mind, Keesha walked out into the backyard. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

"Ride or die" is up there with "blood on my hands" for things I never want to hear said on BB ever again.

I want to hit Like on this post about 100 times, but it won’t let me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Keesha is alone with Da'Vonne and Bayleigh in the kitchen.

She's... complaining about being cold. TALK GAME. BEG FOR YOUR LIFE. BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HELP. DO SOMETH-

I agree with Peachy. She is completely lost and has no idea what to do. It will basically be a mercy eviction at this point. I wish she had never come back, sad to say.

I dunno about you guys but I feel like I'm getting my money's worth. 

JEEZ... the regular crew must have the day off or something.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

Ahhh... after 6 days and 15 hours of no power, I finally got it back up here in CT, and damn straight if the first thing I needed to do was read every page of the legendary BB live feed discussion. The wonderful thing about so-called All Stars is that even without feeds, I can completely picture the convos as you wonderful folk describe them.

As far as the processed-cereal-controversy goes, all I can say is that I'm literally sitting here typing while wearing a Cap'n Crunch t-shirt (2 box tops + $5.95 for S&H!). I'd be picking through a bag of Lucky Charms right now if I wasn't already trying to work my way through the possibly-tainted bars of Cabot Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar and previously-frozen Stouffers mac & cheese that have sorta survived the bags of gas station ice in a near-90-degree house. I could maybe do vegetarian, but they can pry the cheese out of my cold, dead arteries. (But seriously, being vegan is a great thing for the planet, just don't be so effing smug about it. You get more flies with honey than with cold-pressed, locally-sourced, gluten-free, non-GMO apple cider vinegar.)

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I wonder if Dani will drop Cody as an alliance partner because he drinks soda. 

Heh, I wish.  I don't have much faith in Dani in dumping the leader of the Cool Kidz alliance even if he ate a dozen boxes of cereal at once and washed it all down with a dozen two liters of soda. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

Kaysar still thinks Keesha is staying? Or is he just testing the waters with Ian?

The thing about Dani is ... you're locked in a house where a lot of HG's stress eat. For her to constantly be making health food comments gets on people's nerves. It's not like they have Angela cooking them all organic plant based food. It's one of those little things that can become big things as the days wear on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The thing about Dani is ... you're locked in a house where a lot of HG's stress eat. For her to constantly be making health food comments gets on people's nerves. It's not like they have Angela cooking them all organic plant based food. It's one of those little things that can become big things as the days wear on.

In honour of this reminder of Dani's food snobbery, I will have a serving of frosted brown sugar "spicetacular" Pop Tart Thins. The first two ingredients are whole grain wheat flour and wheat flour. And then seven types of sugar. Health food!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Memphis? I believe he's 37 like I am (well... almost 38 haha)? People having the same birth date or birth year as me seems to be something I randomly remember. Like how Tanya on Survivor Thailand is, as far as I know, the only contestant to have my birthday.

This sounds really self-centered of me haha

ETA: JK Just found out that Katie from Philippines also has my birthday! 11/29 represent!

Hey I do the same thing.  I share the same birthday as former Blue Jays Outfielder George Bell (For that reason alone I have bought every card of his) Judge Judy, Carrie Fisher and Kim Kardashian.

5 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Just think: NO combo in the F2 could be worse than Boogie and Erika. None. That will forever be the worst F2 of all time.

Dick and Dani was pretty bad, Josh and Paul, Nicole and Paul.  Wow there have been some pretty sucky final twos over the years.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Hey I do the same thing.  I share the same birthday as former Blue Jays Outfielder George Bell (For that reason alone I have bought every card of his) Judge Judy, Carrie Fisher and Kim Kardashian.

Dick and Dani was pretty bad, Josh and Paul, Nicole and Paul.  Wow there have been some pretty sucky final twos over the years.

Oh wait I also forgot Andy and Gina Marie.

• Love 6