Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

BaynDay (™ Dani), Enzo, and Cody just named their alliance Connect Four. 

So we'll pretend like that's a thing now but we really know that because two of them don't have dicks, it doesn't really count unless all of Enzo and Cody's other allies die in a tragic accident or something. 

• Love 6

There's a wine-fueled Girl Talk between quiet a few of the women that the Live Feeds refuse to show, and I just don't understand how I'm supposed to know what Nicole F. is crying about later.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

There's a wine-fueled Girl Talk between quiet a few of the women that the Live Feeds refuse to show, and I just don't understand how I'm supposed to know what Nicole F. is crying about later.

I mean, does it matter?  When you cry most of your waking hours, it's fair to assume anything she encounters from cold showers to a half square of toilet paper on the roll sets her off. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

DO you think Kaysar came in , thinking everyone would want to be aligned with him?? And with Janelle? And may be shocked that no one has sought him out as an alliance member?? Does his ego allow him to see that ? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5213749

I thought one of the (many) things she was crying about was that they weren't asking her to DRs.   ('I've only had one DR and that so unfaaaaaaaaair")

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Bayleigh gave Keesha every. single. opportunity. to try and sway her vote, and of course Keesha picked up every hint and brokered a sweet deal. Just kidding, she was completely clueless.  If I were Bay, I’d vote her out simply as an act of mercy.

Keesha made mention of Bay and Da’vonne as if they’re a package deal, and Bay wondered aloud why everyone does that. (I’ve noticed that, too. I think we both know why.) Keesha: “Oh, it’s because you’re both such cool people! I think you’re really cool!” Nice save, Ace.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

YES!

Franzel walked into the bedroom while Janelle and Bayleigh were chilling. Janelle immediately announced that it's Night 2 of the Showmance talk.

When is Franzel going to be a sobbing mess? Place your bets now!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Ugh, the feeds have been on STARS for about twenty, twenty five minutes now. I already finished my midnight cheese and cracker snack. Franzel has probably cried twice since the feeds went down. I just... why would they hurt me like this?

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Um....so....why in the bluedilly vulva was this even mentioned?!

Don't tell me the ladies got together and compared cause, well, I'd puke.

Well I do remember a season when the ladies laid around the pool and poked at each others’ implants. 

So as far as I can tell, the confirmed pairs are Nicole A + Kevin, Nicole F + Cody, Memphis + Christmas, Janelle + Kaysar, Da’Vonne + Bayleigh. And a whole bunch of alliances flowing from there.

Nobody seems to trust Janelle. Everybody seems to want Kaysar out. I’m not feeling good about the chances for those two. 

9 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

GoodNicole's makeup looks really nice.

Anyone willing to post a pick?

6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

They're talking about how some of the testers are super careful and "gentle" while others just shove a stick up your nose.

A true COVID test should be uncomfortable.  They should have googled the test to see how far the swab enters the nose and rotates around. 

8 hours ago, missyb said:

DO you think Kaysar came in , thinking everyone would want to be aligned with him?? And with Janelle? And may be shocked that no one has sought him out as an alliance member?? Does his ego allow him to see that ? 

No way. He has an ego but (or maybe because of it lol) he definitely knew he was gonna have a hard time.

7 hours ago, mooses said:

Nicole F., Cody and Dani spend so much time together. And nobody seems to care.

(Except me! I care! And I don't like it.)

That alliance is demonic. I need it ended asap.

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

So as far as I can tell, the confirmed pairs are Nicole A + Kevin, Nicole F + Cody, Memphis + Christmas, Janelle + Kaysar, Da’Vonne + Bayleigh. And a whole bunch of alliances flowing from there.

Christmas and Memphis?! I've never even seen them talk/heard about them talking. Wow. It does make sense though.

8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Bayleigh has impressed me the most this season. I wasn't looking forward to seeing her at all this season, but I think she is playing a great social game so far. Plus I love the Bayleigh/Janelle and Bayleigh/Kaysar interactions. 

This. I actually love Bay this season and I think she's currently playing one of the best games in the house. Maybe the best game actually. I just wish she'd pick the other people I alike to align with but she's definitely gonna pick the Kool Kids. Sigh.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This. I actually love Bay this season and I think she's currently playing one of the best games in the house. Maybe the best game actually. I just wish she'd pick the other people I alike to align with but she's definitely gonna pick the Kool Kids. Sigh.

I kind of appreciate that she isn't actively going out and getting people.  Last time she played, she did that and it went to her head.  I like this slow, calm approach she's taking.  She's positioning herself really well.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas and Memphis?! I've never even seen them talk. Wow. It does make sense though.

Isn't Columbus Day playing the role of Kaycee and secretly ride or die with Tyler? I know Memphis has pitched her his idea for an alliance, but I'm not sure how much of a pair they are in actuality. 

Edited by vb68
Just now, vb68 said:

Isn't Columbus Day playing the role of Kaycee and secretly ride or die with Tyler? I know Memphis has pitched her his idea for an alliance, but i'm not sure how much of a pair they are in actuality. 

Yea, I've read about Julienne Fries Day being with Tyler. But Tyler has a F2 with like 5 people so it's hard to tell which, if any, of them are real. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Ahhh... after 6 days and 15 hours of no power, I finally got it back up here in CT, and damn straight if the first thing I needed to do was read every page of the legendary BB live feed discussion. The wonderful thing about so-called All Stars is that even without feeds, I can completely picture the convos as you wonderful folk describe them.

Omg how awful!!! I'm going on 3 day due to a hurricane in Iowa (and I'm being totally serious) and was finally able to watch some feeds last night due to my parent's house finally getting power back.  So I'm pretty much just going to my house to feed my cats in the morning and evening, hanging out with them a little bit and heading to where I can have a/c and internet. 

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Bayleigh has impressed me the most this season. I wasn't looking forward to seeing her at all this season, but I think she is playing a great social game so far. Plus I love the Bayleigh/Janelle and Bayleigh/Kaysar interactions. 

It's amazing what happens to these girls when they can't hibernate in a bed with a guy all season.... 

• Love 7

Forever playing catch-up again - but just to clear out my quote buffer:

On 8/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, TVFan17 said:

But yes... 2020 is a year that necessitates eating Twix and other junky snacks, and lots of lolling around in bed. 

WHERE’S MEG WHEN YOU NEED HER!!!  THIS YEAR WAS MADE FOR HER!!!

Meg_bed.jpg.JPG.6b4b8ae0248c3039064c0683be88d344.JPG

On 8/10/2020 at 10:14 AM, peachmangosteen said:

The HNs are allowed to have a good bit of extras. Sugar, cinnamon, pickles, milk, chocolate milk, protein powder. I'm sure there's more but that's what I remember.

Jalapeños!

On 8/10/2020 at 4:33 PM, Callaphera said:

Keesha might flip the vote just by chilling unbothered in the kitchen, eating her little M&M packets. 

How many times has the initial Block target ended up staying because they didn’t freak out, while the pawn went bananas?  

On 8/10/2020 at 9:24 PM, Dmarie019 said:

I don’t think Sam talks to ANYONE from BB.  And I don’t think it’s because she’s holding a grudge. 

I think Sam is doing her level best to forget that period in her life ever happened.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:56 AM, 30 Helens said:

Why is Keesha so afraid to play? She doesn’t want to campaign, she wants Janelle to campaign for her, she needs Janelle and Kaysar to write her campaign speeches... Forget Nicole F., Keesha’s the one who is becoming exhausting.

Keesha perfectly demonstrates the dichotomy of being on the Block:

1. Campaign, and you’re the person whose going home because you’re freaking out while OTB.
  2. Don’t campaign, and you’re the person whose going home because you’re being complacent.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:40 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Dani was the favored person in BB8. Bitch was eating m&ms all the time while a HN. She can shut the fuck up any time now!

Are M&Ms the new crackers now?  😄

On 8/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Growsonwalls said:

In other news, this happened:

Two new nicknames for your consideration: ShyNicole and CryNicole (or Shy and Cry for short).

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Ew the girls are taking about what foods they want BB to give them more of and what they want to take aware.

More of: Veggies

Less of: Meats, Junk food and junk cereal

They would all be on my shit list even joking about that! and Janelle is one of them!

Edited by Dmarie019

I think the issue is they have too much meat because of all the health junkies. Janelle eats and cooks meat but was complaining because they were running low on veggies for sides.

Kayser is pretty much telling Janelle that trying to save Keesha is a lost cause and they just need to go with it so they are completely on the outs. 

Yikes - Kayser thinks Memphis will be the next target. 

8 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I think the issue is they have too much meat because of all the health junkies. Janelle eats and cooks meat but was complaining because they were running low on veggies for sides.

but they must eat a lot of chicken. last night all the chicken was gone, except for Kayser's chicken. Which anyone can eat but I wonder if they will. 

Just now, vb68 said:

Please tell me that Keesha understands today/tonight is due or die and is actually going to get out there and try to save herself.

Janelle wants to tell her in an hour.. or within an hour... they are whispering

• Love 1

Kaysar is soley there as eye candy. He's always been a terrible player lol  I'm not sure why we have high hopes for him but then at the same time also not sure why he's always a target every season! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kaysar is soley there as eye candy. He's always been a terrible player lol  I'm not sure why we have high hopes for him but then at the same time also not sure why he's always a target every season! 

Every time Janelle has played with Kaysar she has placed third maybe that's Kaysar's role being Janelle's good luck charm. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Kaysar had one brilliant move in backdooring Eric and forming his alliance in Season 6, and then it all went downhill from there.  He really is a pretty bad player.  But that voice....

Also, as for awful final 2's, I know Season 9 is the Season Which Shall Not Be Named, but that was a completely wretched final 2, between the criminal who won and that other totally disgusting dude.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Kaysar had one brilliant move in backdooring Eric and forming his alliance in Season 6, and then it all went downhill from there.  He really is a pretty bad player.  But that voice....

Also, as for awful final 2's, I know Season 9 is the Season Which Shall Not Be Named, but that was a completely wretched final 2, between the criminal who won and that other totally disgusting dude.  

I still to this day don't understand him putting up Nakomis in all-stars. Yes she was a threat, but you are in a house with Dr. Will and best friend at the time Mike Boogie. He over thinks everything. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaysar thinks him and Janelle are fine. He has no idea he’s such a huge target. He seems like he wants to throw HOH. Janelle won’t throw it but she’s talking about targeting Julienne Fries Day.

I give up. There’s no hope lol.

To be fair, I thought that Janelle targeting Christmas was ridiculous until I heard Christmas talk about Janelle to Cody yesterday. I think Nicole and Daniele see the value in having Janelle as a shield, but Christmas... isn't the smartest. So, she maybe Janelle stumbled into an okay move?

Now, David as a target - probably not as smart.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Janelle may not fully know this either but Royal National Agricultural Show Day (Queensland, Australia) has a lot of connections in the house in various alliances. She's been seen on the feeds talking strategy with Cody, Enzo, Tyler, and now apparently there's some Memphis connection that I missed while waiting for Franzel to run away crying about how Janelle breathed from across the room and that's not faaay-yuuur. We can see that taking Arbor Day out wouldn't be a bad move - there are others I would prefer first, obvi - but somehow Arbor Day has cranked down the annoying personality and has made some in-roads in the house. And yes, she's Taylor Trevor Tyler's new Kaycee so anything that hurts him makes me feel all warm and squishy inside. 

Also, just an FYI related to the alliance chart posted above, the combo of Cody, Franzel, Tyler, Dani, Arbor Day, Memphis as the Usual Suspects and sometimes Enzo on the outside are also being called "Colgate" on various social medias for their blinding whiteness.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

something is happening... they are gathering in the living room. 

They must pull out a question out a bowl and talk about BB stuff for the live feeds. A "BB Debate"

Ian first question: which former house guest do you think cried the most in the house.

Bunky, Christie, Amber... a little bit of Josh thrown in there. Vanessa...

Edited by Dmarie019
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

They must pull out a question out a bowl and talk about BB stuff for the live feeds. A "BB Debate"

Translation: Even Production thinks you guys are lame and boring, so here's something for you to do that might spice up the Live Feeds but we all really know it won't. 

They're already getting activities in week 1, people. This doesn't bode well for the season.

You know what's more entertaining? Watching Ivette getting dragged on Twitter for being racist. Because the drama on the outside is still better than the card games in the inside.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

something is happening... they are gathering in the living room. 

Ian first question: which former house guest do you think cried the most in the house.

Bunky, Christie, Amber... a little bit of Josh thrown in there. Vanessa...

It's for Facebook Live "a sneak peek at the feeds" lol. I don't think they're selling it too well!!

Haha, "who do you wish was here" and Keesha (and others) say Rachel Reilly, and I'm thinking, Oh, just another reason for Nicole to vote for you!!!

• Love 2

I remember watching the feeds one day and Memphis and National Broken Foot Day were talking about their experiences in parenting and I saw them click and knew it was a matter of time they'd work together.  I would not mind seeing her and Nicole F on the block together as that would surely be entertaining to me. 

When Kaysar gets eliminated, I vote for him to live in the DR act as the official BB narrator, or he just keeps living in the house. When both him and Janelle are out of the house, the feeds will be a chore to get through. 

Edited by kellog010
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Next question: which past HG do you wish was playing this season and why

Cody says Derrick obviously

Day say Danielle

Janelle says Rachel and Brittany

Tyler obviously says Angela

Christmas says Josh and Kacie

David says Derrick

Keesha - Rachel

Kevin - Rachel

Memphis - Dan

Daniele - Eric Stein

Nicole - Victor and Derrick

Bay - Rachel / Daniele

Kaysar - Derrick (and someone else i couldn't hear...)

Nicole F - Lawon or Johnny Mac and Clif

Ian - Daniele and Eric

Enzo - anyone from the Brigade

Next question - all time favorite comp

OTEV

Pressure Cooker

something squeezing juice

some graveyard comp

1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

Kaysar - Derrick (and someone else i couldn't hear...)

Jackson. 

While a controversial choice, I think it's because Kaysar wants to destroy him with logic and words. I would pay $29.99 to watch it on pay-per-view, not gonna lie. 

• Love 8