Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I wonder if Dick is claiming this attempted wall yeller's message, too. He did with the last one.

Like that he told the wall yeller what to say??? 

this guy... i mean i follow him because I think sometimes he has some good interesting info and opinions about people (unless he hates them) but then sometimes I think he's just all out delusional and too freaking full of himself. 

13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

https://twitter.com/janellepierzina/status/1300941368496357377?s=21

The current bid is $16,600. That's five and a half RSVPs to Franzel's wedding. 

Ok love Janelle but she can't shell out $8 for FREE priority mail shipping???? lol 

35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Kaysar says coming out of this show he needs to be more balanced and more interesting.

Christmas says she finds Kaysar plenty interesting. Kaysar says he's working too much. He's been thinking about which project to start next.

I think someone like Kaysar comes into this game and either A. Realizes he works too much and needs more family time or B. Realizes he hates doing nothing and can't wait to get out and work more.

I bet that guy works A LOT. Covid was probably great for his family time.

26 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Taran is great. I love how he just gives you the facts. Evel Dick was talking shit yesterday about RHAP and Taran so they are doing something right.

I saw that too. He was super offended when someone thought ED was on RHAP's show. Because don't you know he's has his own very successful show for ----- years. *eye roll*

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Like that he told the wall yeller what to say??? 

this guy... i mean i follow him because I think sometimes he has some good interesting info and opinions about people (unless he hates them) but then sometimes I think he's just all out delusional and too freaking full of himself. 

Ok love Janelle but she can't shell out $8 for FREE priority mail shipping???? lol 

I think someone like Kaysar comes into this game and either A. Realizes he works too much and needs more family time or B. Realizes he hates doing nothing and can't wait to get out and work more.

I bet that guy works A LOT. Covid was probably great for his family time.

I saw that too. He was super offended when someone thought ED was on RHAP's show. Because don't you know he's has his own very successful show for ----- years. *eye roll*

Lol yes. He says no one who hasn't played Big Brother can't analyze the show yet ED does a Survivor show. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

David likes going to sleep because he likes to dream, but he also likes being awake.

I laughed out loud at this sentence.  That's So David.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Nicole straggles through the living room on the way to the bathroom.

And That's SOOOO Nicole.

47 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Kaysar says coming out of this show he needs to be more balanced and more interesting.

No, Kaysar.  Don't change a thing.  Except maybe get together with Janelle and throw us an awesome video of the two of you now and again.  Or better yet make my dreams come true and do Survivor together.  Or The Amazing Race.  Or anything, really.  I didn't know how much I missed you until you came back.  *sigh*..............

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

While the invite is tacky as hell, her response is petty.

Why is everyone enamored with her?  Fake hair, fake tits, fake face and she's still lamenting Kaysar's lack of a semi.

I happen to love her fake hair, fake face, and fake boobs. Also her loyalty in the game, her friendship with the Sovs from way back when, her friendship with the vast majority of BB alums (even the ones she has feuded with), and her competitive streak, even when it would have served her best to lay low. Her occasional petty streak is just the cherry on top.

YMMV, of course.

Boogie was a wall yeller? Really? 2020 continues to surprise, lol.

16 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

She should have responded, "Overwhelmingly not attending."

Overwhelming no?

ETA: Don't break my heart that Boogie isn't really a wall yeller. That would just be so perfect, lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 10

My new theory is that someone high up in production is the wall yeller - because their ratings are dropping. 🤣

Or they are officially sanctioned by production...

Edited by Slider
expanding
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Slider said:

My new theory is that someone high up in production is the wall yeller - because their ratings are dropping. 🤣

And what did I read ... this production yeller had 8 or 9 hours to yell?

17 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

The RSVP card needs a third option for Janelle - Declines with pleasure. 😁

Anybody else notice that the article said the wedding was October 3 but the RSVP is "Please respond by November 1, 2020"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Anybody else notice that the article said the wedding was October 3 but the RSVP is "Please respond by November 1, 2020"

Probably allowing everybody an extra month to get in those wedding presents.  Too bad it’s not closer to Christmas, else we could all chip in and send them a fruitcake.  THAT would be appropriate....

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

I think their poorly written wedding site had the date as some time at the start of December. The 9th, I think?

Which, on top of everything else ridiculous about this wedding, they're asking people to do all this right before the holidays. I just.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

It was originally Oct. 3 -- they announced that ages ago. But they moved it to Dec. 9 (a Wednesday!) since the season runs until Oct. 28.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

No, Kaysar.  Don't change a thing.  Except maybe get together with Janelle and throw us an awesome video of the two of you now and again.  Or better yet make my dreams come true and do Survivor together.  Or The Amazing Race.  Or anything, really.  I didn't know how much I missed you until you came back.  *sigh*..............

Kaysar asked Janelle A LOT of questions about living in Minnesota, even questions like if he were to live there, is there a large muslim culture. It really sounded like Kaysar was considering moving to MN lol 

But then a couple days ago I turned on just as he was talking to it with Memphis and Memphis was talking about all the bad winter things about living in Minnesota. 

I'm about 4 hours from Janelle's area... I think she either lives (or sells) in the suburb of Minneapolis that my friend's inlaws live OR where her friends live... now on my next trip up there i feel like i need to take a trip to her local mall and hang out... lol 

1 hour ago, RoxiP said:

Janelle said she saw that Nicole changed the date and that's when she assumed Nicole was on the show. 

• Useful 2
19 hours ago, Callaphera said:

David claims to have an IQ of 187. I mean, it explains everything. He's just way smarter than us and operating on a higher level so we are the idiots, not him. 

Yeah, that’s...not how IQ works. Swing and a miss for David, as per usual. I’d say “thanks for playing,” but I wouldn’t want anyone to misinterpret it to mean I am happy he is on this show.

• LOL 7

There was a meeting last night of the Slick Six without Daniele. Enzo says that everyone is on board to target Daniele, and Cody better get with it. 

Meanwhile, Kevin is scheming up ways to "weaponize Kaysar" on his way out the door. He wants him to call out The Core. Similar to what Bayleigh and Ian were trying to convince him to do the other day. Kaysar keeps thinking they have information to try and save him, and they're all like, "No way. See ya. But can you do me a favor?" Kevin says, "Otherwise, he literally is a waste of our..." 

I wish Kaysar would be like, "By the way, Kevin, Bayleigh, Ian, etc. want me to tell everyone..." And just burn it all down and leave in a blaze of glory.

• Love 21
25 minutes ago, TimWil said:

They really fucked up IMO. This wouldn’t be happening if they let America vote this time around.

I don't think so. We'd like to think that America voting would stop it from happening but the broadcast only viewers love Nicole Franzel and Cody Cauliflower and Tyler Minus-Angela (I don't remember his last name) so it would end up going exactly the way it's been going. Feed watchers and spoilered fans are a very very small part of their demographic. Most people just watch two or three times a week and call it good. 

• Love 2

They definitley should have done an All-Stars season years earlier. They should never have put Dan on a split Newbie/returnees cast. They should have named this season second chances or redemption and not included any winners. I don't envy production a lot of the big names have young families and aren't looking to come back right now plus the pandemic you were never going to get the cream of the crop. I think most of the cast was good and All-Star worthy due to placement it lost it's luster for me because of all the Janelle bashing. I assume Christmas and David came back this year as an agreement they wouldn't sue production ala Tom & Lex being guaranteed All-Star spots on Survivor. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't think so. We'd like to think that America voting would stop it from happening but the broadcast only viewers love Nicole Franzel and Cody Cauliflower and Tyler Minus-Angela (I don't remember his last name) so it would end up going exactly the way it's been going. Feed watchers and spoilered fans are a very very small part of their demographic. Most people just watch two or three times a week and call it good. 

But feed followers are usually crazy (and I consider myself to be one😂) and will vote multiple times.  That’s why whosoever on top of the Joker’s Houseguest ratings usually wins America’s Favorite Player.

Edited by Coco88
  • Love 3

Nicole/Kevin/Ian talking about the hinky votes last week, and Kevin says he thinks one of them was Janelle/Kaysar.

Who were on the block together.

If that doesn't make him look at himself and realize his read on the House might be a just a little bit off and the hyper-focus on Janelle/Kaysar being the Big Bad was a bit of a distraction, then nothing will.

Also, yeah, these are our All-Stars.

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Maybe she threatened to sue after she broke her foot? ( I have no proof this is pure speculation on my part)

Nah. Christmas was treated excellently after she broke her foot. She opted to stay in the house, she was high on painkillers the whole time, I think she even left the house or was taken somewhere else for physio after awhile. I think the show paid for everything, too. Besides their contracts are usually written in such a way that you can't actually sue them for anything. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nah. Christmas was treated excellently after she broke her foot. She opted to stay in the house, she was high on painkillers the whole time, I think she even left the house or was taken somewhere else for physio after awhile. I think the show paid for everything, too. Besides their contracts are usually written in such a way that you can't actually sue them for anything. 

I know the contract doesn't let them sue. I never understood why they let her stay in the house on 19.

1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

I know the contract doesn't let them sue. I never understood why they let her stay in the house on 19.

Meghan DOR'd the first week so if they lost one more, it would have thrown off the schedule. Production left it up to her - surprisingly - and I think they probably thought that she would be sympathy evicted but instead Paul's Cult of Friendship went on that reign of terror and she was a good goat to drag along. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Meghan DOR'd the first week so if they lost one more, it would have thrown off the schedule. Production left it up to her - surprisingly - and I think they probably thought that she would be sympathy evicted but instead Paul's Cult of Friendship went on that reign of terror and she was a good goat to drag along. 

Didn't Christmas know Paul's mom, I remember that rumor going around.

It's funny listening to Nicole and Dani wind up Cody. They're really teasing him and he doesn't like it. Dani says, "We have a new nickname for you, Cody!" And he says, "No! Don't say it!", getting made. Then Dani says, "Munchkin!" Cody says, "My dad is the only one who called me that. Nicole and Dani are just laughing. Tyler's there, too, joining in sometimes.

38 minutes ago, mooses said:

Nicole/Kevin/Ian talking about the hinky votes last week, and Kevin says he thinks one of them was Janelle/Kaysar.

Ha ha, people on the block can't vote! I guess Kevin is pretty dim. Ian must have gnashed his teeth when he heard that.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

You’re absolutely correct. Let’s not forget that while America was given the opportunity to vote for SOME of the BB7 participants, it was up to CBS to place players like Will and Danielle in the house since the viewers opted for Jase and Erika instead.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Coco88 said:

But feed followers are usually crazy (and I consider myself to be one😂) and will vote multiple times.  That’s why whosoever on top of the Joker’s Houseguest ratings usually wins America’s Favorite Player.

I think AFP is the only vote that feed watchers/followers can consistently control. Well, that and the one Overwhelming No vote. We owned that shit something like 90% or some ridiculously high number. Votes for powers and punishments usually end up trending in the broadcast viewers direction. The only one I'm truly unsure about is last season's Road Trip punishment vote but that could just be a rare case of broadcast and feed viewers agreeing. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

https://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/big-brother-all-stars-disappointment/

They really fucked up IMO. This wouldn’t be happening if they let America vote this time around.

“America” consistently voted however they had to in order to hand Dick his win because he had kicky Rock music accompanying his every move. I have absolutely zero faith in “America” and their votes. “America” would probably just want that sweetheart Nicole to get by and defeat those evil people who are so mean to her. 

The one exception was BBOTT. When you have to spend money on this shit, you’re more studious with your votes. Even when they are WRONG (according to me). * Not the end, the Plastics are my favorite alliance ever, but stupid Jason getting all the love still irks.

As to current events, Kevin continues being the biggest disappointment ever for a returning contestant. He’s truly so very awful.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

“America” consistently voted however they had to in order to hand Dick his win because he had kicky Rock music accompanying his every move. I have absolutely zero faith in “America” and their votes. “America” would probably just want that sweetheart Nicole to get by and defeat those evil people who are so mean to her. 

The one exception was BBOTT. When you have to spend money on this shit, you’re more studious with your votes. Even when they are WRONG (according to me). * Not the end, the Plastics are my favorite alliance ever, but stupid Jason getting all the love still irks.

As to current events, Kevin continues being the biggest disappointment ever for a returning contestant. He’s truly so very awful.

I agree about Kevin. I think I should have realized he would have been a disappointment based on who he was aligned with on BB11 and the fact he thought he could beat Jordan hands with a jury vote. I think it would have been 4-3 either way since Jordan was guaranteed three votes America's vote, Jeff, Michelle. While Kevin was guaranteed two votes with Natalie and Lydia.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, mooses said:

Who were on the block together.

If that doesn't make him look at himself and realize his read on the House might be a just a little bit off and the hyper-focus on Janelle/Kaysar being the Big Bad was a bit of a distraction, then nothing will.

Also, yeah, these are our All-Stars.

Oy vey.

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

They definitley should have done an All-Stars season years earlier. They should never have put Dan on a split Newbie/returnees cast. They should have named this season second chances or redemption and not included any winners. I don't envy production a lot of the big names have young families and aren't looking to come back right now plus the pandemic you were never going to get the cream of the crop. I think most of the cast was good and All-Star worthy due to placement it lost it's luster for me because of all the Janelle bashing. I assume Christmas and David came back this year as an agreement they wouldn't sue production ala Tom & Lex being guaranteed All-Star spots on Survivor. 

That is interesting, I mean I knew that Tom and Lex were kind of screwed during their season but I thought both would have been All-Stars no matter what.  I remember reading that both were asked back for the original Blood vs. Water season.

5 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

You’re absolutely correct. Let’s not forget that while America was given the opportunity to vote for SOME of the BB7 participants, it was up to CBS to place players like Will and Danielle in the house since the viewers opted for Jase and Erika instead.

I think that would have been ideal.  Have some be given a spot and the rest voted in.

1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

That is interesting, I mean I knew that Tom and Lex were kind of screwed during their season but I thought both would have been All-Stars no matter what.  I remember reading that both were asked back for the original Blood vs. Water season.

I think that would have been ideal.  Have some be given a spot and the rest voted in.

Tom and L4s  both received  the runner up prize as well. 

I think due to covid it would be hard to do a vote in this season.

• Love 1

With so little discussion about the feeds, I assumed it was on stars again. But now I see why. Feeds are up, but everyone is cooking and eating. Talking about ingredients, chewing and staring at their plates. I think they may be more bored than I am, and that’s saying a lot.