Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Michichick said:

Fuck you, Dani. Disrespectful and tasteless? Are you talking about yourself?

Pretty silly for her to say that when her goodbye message to Janelle was, in her explaining it, all in good fun (and I agreed!). But it just shows she can dish it, not take it.

• Love 11

Christmas' speech was stupid. Kaysar's speech was pretty good.

Cody - Kaysar. Cody is ticked

Lick Skillet  - Kaysar

Dani- Kaysar

Ian - Kaysar. Chicken!

Kevin - Kaysar

Da'Vonne - Kaysar

David - Kaysar

Bayleigh -- Kaysar

Nicole - Kaysar

Tyler - Kaysar

Chicken house guests! I hope Cody explodes and implodes.

• Love 4
Just now, mooses said:

Pretty silly for her to say that when her goodbye message to Janelle was, in her explaining it, all in good fun (and I agreed!). But it just shows she can dish it, not take it.

Yeah, so not surprised that Dani is so childish.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani is just upset because Kaysar called out the inappropriate flirting between Cody and Dani as "the love triangle." The truth hurts and she's going to complain about it for the rest of the summer.

Cody will be pissed too. Remember he freaked out when Christine was boo'd because he thought he would be blamed as a homewrecker?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dani is just upset because Kaysar called out the inappropriate flirting between Cody and Dani as "the love triangle." The truth hurts and she's going to complain about it for the rest of the summer.

It had nothing to do with flirting - it had everything to do with Franzel, Dani, and Cody being what Kaysar thought was a power trio and being cutesy with his words. I know you and a lot of other people want Dani nailed to the wall for being inappropriate but that wasn't what Kaysar was reaching for. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

But didn’t he say it was a love triangle of Cody Dani and Nicole?  So if Dani took it as a dig toward her marriage I can see why she would be pissed but I don’t think kaysar meant it that way. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It had nothing to do with flirting - it had everything to do with Franzel, Dani, and Cody being what Kaysar thought was a power trio and being cutesy with his words. I know you and a lot of other people want Dani nailed to the wall for being inappropriate but that wasn't what Kaysar was reaching for. 

Eh he could have chosen a bunch of other words. He chose "love triangle." Dani and Cody ARE inappropriate. I don't think Kaysar is blind to that.

• Love 6
Just now, keke23 said:

Cody will win because he feels his back is against the wall and also because this show was created to not give me nice things.

Even if Cody wins it could be interesting because he has to pick sides. Enzo and Tyler will be pressuring him to Backdoor Dani.

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Eh he could have chosen a bunch of other words. He chose "love triangle." Dani and Cody ARE inappropriate. I don't think Kaysar is blind to that.

Then why was Franzel's name in there? Because of her history of showmances? It's a reach IMO.