Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

If Nicole was singing an Alanis song, my money's on "Uninvited."

And she rewrote the lyrics to be "You don't have to come if you don't want to. If you're busy, I understand." But she told Dani that she sang it as written for a pat on the head before worrying if it was mean and maybe she should go back and do the radio edit.

• LOL 2

Kaysar informing Bayleigh that she and Day are the next targets, based on what people are telling Ian. He advises her to pit the main alliances against each other by targeting a common member (i.e. Dani) and letting that person expose the competing sides by agitating for help from both. Then backdoor Cody.

Kaysar is considering setting a fire on his way out, but hasn’t decided if he cares that much. He thinks this is the lamest season ever. (ME TOO.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Kaysar now giving Day the same advice. She’s listening, but says they don’t have enough people. <smh> Your potential numbers get smaller every week, Day. I think everyone who is starting to get a clue is now just waiting for Janelle to return and save them.

I’m glad Kaysar is going this week, so he gets to go home to his family and isn’t locked in jury with these fools.

• Love 10

Next stop on the Kaysar Koaching Bus: Christmas. He outlined the same info and advice. He told her she could gather allies in Bay, Day, Ian and probably Kevin. At first, it looked like she was just gathering intel so she could run to Enzo/Cody and out Ian, but then I think she started putting the pieces together. It may have been around the time she realized Enzo wouldn’t nominate David because they are in an alliance, or when Kaysar said Enzo told him he was freaked out by “all the girls”, including Christmas. When Kaysar left the room for a minute, Christmas gasped and said “I gotta talk to the girls.”

I want a twist where Day, Bay and O Tannenbaum join forces and wreak havoc guided by Kaysar, who gives them direction via DR messages. Call it Kaysar’s Angels.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Now Kaysar is expressing regret that he never got to win a competition or have the opportunity to put his and Janelle’s plan into action. “It just wasn’t in the cards, I guess.” But he is glad that, at least, he got to express his love for Elon Musk several times.

Now they are talking about a potential battle back and Kaysar is getting his hopes up again. Stop it, Holly Jolly.

• Love 1

I think Bay may have let Tyler and Enzo know that Ian is on to them. Not sure, but somebody did. They think they can weaponize Day and Bay to go against Dani and Nicole for them. And while that plays out, they can sIt on the sidelines and watch and reap the benefits.

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

75% chance it was Ironic, 25% chance it was You Oughta Know

Sorry the feeds put me to sleep early.

It was indeed Ironic. Don't worry if you missed it. It's one of her music options if she wins HOH so there is opportunity for another performance. The other kicker for me is that Bayleigh had no idea who Alanis was.

New rule, if you are too young to know the music of my college days then you are too young to be on a show to win money of this magnitude. Or something like that.

• Love 7

Lol ... songs from my college days are going through my mind ... if that’s a new rule we’d be looking at HGs that are retired ... have been for years. 

The good news ... we’d have new competitions to look forward to and a form of slop might be part of the HGs regular diet.   

Also probably wouldn’t have to worry about hearing what they are saying.  HGs would be yelling to each other so they could conspire against each other.  The ‘no sleeping during the day’ rule wouldn’t fly.

Yeah, I don’t think it would work. 

• LOL 4

Bay and Jingle Bells have decided to work together to bring down the house. Go Angels! Bay thinks she can recruit David.

Meanwhile, Day and Kevin are comparing notes and dreaming about they would do with an HoH. Kevin is worried about putting up Nicolle because he promised her he wouldn’t. Day says she would do it to him. He says really? Day laughs at him. He muses, “the banner did say Nicole is a liar...” -and cut to stars.

Does this mean there was a banner yesterday, not just a wall yeller? Or maybe he misspoke.

That’s it for me tonight. 30 Helens: watching nighttime feeds so you don’t have to!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I hate to defend David and while I doubt his IQ is that high, once you get him on certain topics he does sounds like a pretty intelligent individual. A lot of people who are intelligent can come off as extremely stupid in normal areas. 
we had a lady start at my workplace end of last year and she’s the same way. She is super smart in knowledge of what she does and probably other things she enjoys but she struggles to function with more simple tasks and it has become a frustration within the group. 
a lot of times it’s hArd to understand WHY she can’t understand the simplest things. When she sees something one way, that’s how it is to her. There is no variation.  
I see this in David. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But [Kaysar] is glad that, at least, he got to express his love for Elon Musk several times.

Everyone has flaws lol.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think Bay may have let Tyler and Enzo know that Ian is on to them. Not sure, but somebody did. They think they can weaponize Day and Bay to go against Dani and Nicole for them. And while that plays out, they can sIt on the sidelines and watch and reap the benefits.

This season gets worse by the day.

4 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Did anyone see Cody in this Christmas film?

https://mobile.twitter.com/HCUSEHOLD/status/1301331934468083719

There's no way this is a Hallmark movie. Even Hallmark has more standards that this! It's probably for like Up or maybe the Roku channel or whatever like his other movie. 

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

There will be literally no one worth watching once he leaves. This is gonna be a long season lol.

I don't even have the sound on as I'm watching this, because I'm trying to at least pretend I'm working while I'm at work, but damn, I'm going to miss him & his wit & his charm & his beauty. I've never really bailed on a season, I even stuck around to watch Aryan find out that America found her appalling, but once he's out, so am I. 

PS - @peachmangosteen, love your avatar (is that what it's called? The pic of Janelle & Kaysar, anyway.)

Edited by nkotb
I love giving compliments.
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

One last thing: Kevin wants Day to implore Kaysar to expose the house in his goodbye speech, and not just talk about “some bullshit about honor and dignity”. He thinks they need that so others will think they have a reason to go after certain targets. He says if Kaysar won’t do it, then that means Kaysar just “used them for his own means, then left them high and dry.” 

I think many of you will join me in saying Fuck you, Kevin.

Gee Kevin, if you don't want to be left high and dry by Kaysar, then vote for Christmas!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Well, Lick Skillet, TN (Memphis) is up, sitting in one of the Block chairs. I suppose he is prepping for Mornings with Memphis. Da'Vonne was up but now she's back in the Have Not room.

I've got a late start today because I have a few days off from work so I can sleep in!

David has joined Lick Skillet, TN in the kitchen. I believe Lick Skillet is telling David that the others are pushing their narrative onto David. I have to say, David has been showing a bit more awareness about what's going on the past couple of days.

• LOL 1
Just now, phlebas said:

Real life has been hectic this week, so I haven't been able to follow. 

There is no serious chance National Dress Up Your Pet Day goes home instead of Kaysar, right?

It's very unlikely. I can't see him getting more than Bay's, Day's, Kevin's, Ian's and maybe Memphis' votes and that's just an outside chance. My guess is it will go 10-0 unless Dani throws another hinky vote.

The feeds were more interesting this week with talk against Dani, Cody, ghost stories, Cody's display of temper, Mornings with Memphis, etc. Also David has had some intelligent conversations now like the one with Bayleigh yesterday where they discussed every player in the house.

This anonymous poster on another message board totally nails this season so far IMO:

I think casting made a big mistake this season. They forgot to consider the fun/entertainment element when choosing returnees. So many of the chosen players are boring and unlikable, take themselves way too seriously, and most importantly, lack humor. Nicole F and Kevin are moaning sad sacks. Christmas is a messy basic fitness bitch. Enzo and Cody are stereotypical Jersey douchebags of different generations. Ian and Nicole A are nerdy outsiders/perpetual victims. Bayley and Dani are cold shrill bitches. Memphis is an uptight self-important dickhead . Kaysar is kind and interesting but all in his head and not exactly the life of the party. Keesha was a bore and worst of them all is David who is like watching paint dry but less exciting. The only "fun" ones are Da Vonne (sometimes) and of course queen Janelle, who sadly has no equal minded partner in crime like Dr. Will or Britney or even Rachel to play with. Tyler can be fun, but he is more of a supporting player and reactor. The result is not enough laughter or fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, TimWil said:

This anonymous poster on another message board totally nails this season so far IMO:

I think casting made a big mistake this season. They forgot to consider the fun/entertainment element when choosing returnees. So many of the chosen players are boring and unlikable, take themselves way too seriously, and most importantly, lack humor. Nicole F and Kevin are moaning sad sacks. Christmas is a messy basic fitness bitch. Enzo and Cody are stereotypical Jersey douchebags of different generations. Ian and Nicole A are nerdy outsiders/perpetual victims. Bayley and Dani are cold shrill bitches. Memphis is an uptight self-important dickhead . Kaysar is kind and interesting but all in his head and not exactly the life of the party. Keesha was a bore and worst of them all is David who is like watching paint dry but less exciting. The only "fun" ones are Da Vonne (sometimes) and of course queen Janelle, who sadly has no equal minded partner in crime like Dr. Will or Britney or even Rachel to play with. Tyler can be fun, but he is more of a supporting player and reactor. The result is not enough laughter or fun.

In the episode thread I said I wished Paul and Josh were playing because I think a Paul vs. Cody battle would be fun. My BB intuition thinks that Janelle and Paul would have aligned and that would have been a formidable alliance vs. Cody, Dani, Nicole and Enzo.

David is cleaning up the kitchen. I have mixed feelings about that. On one hand, I like that he's taking the initiative about that. I think he's a man who likes to have his living spaces clean and tidy, so he takes it upon himself to do that in the BB house. On the other hand, I get apprehensive that the other guests may assume he's the "houseboy" in a condescending way and have a "boy" attitude toward him. But I haven't seen the house guests speak that way to him or about him. If they speak against him, it's more about his game play and that he doesnt deserve to be on because he was the first eliminated his season.

Nah they’ve talked about him cleaning as if it’s a bad thing lol. They say they don’t need him to clean but I know the second he stopped they’d find some way to whine about that.

It’s like Dani and Christmas’ day long whine fest about how dare Bay eat vegetarian things while also eating meat.

Face it, these people suck lol.

• Love 13
22 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

It's very unlikely. I can't see him getting more than Bay's, Day's, Kevin's, Ian's and maybe Memphis' votes and that's just an outside chance. My guess is it will go 10-0 unless Dani throws another hinky vote.

It would be hilarious if the HG’s you mention vote for Kaysar, while Dani and Enzo throw some hinkies again, not realizing that the others are going rogue. And then O Holy Night goes home 7-3. 

17 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

By the way, I saw in BB Chat RHAP room that there was a banner at 3:33 am this morning, cams 3/4. I don't know which time zone, assuming Pacific.

So there WAS a banner! Wow, the meddlers really have it in for Nicole, don’t they? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Well, the issue isn't that they only grabbed these people because they wanted to; some of these players this season, Keesha included, were alternates for others who had to drop out or alumni who chose not to come this season. So, many of the more entertaining returnees just said no or couldn't return...thus, we get a lot of these more boring players. 

Again, this season was always going to be more of a miss than a hit because, understandably, the alumni on the A List decided that it would not be worth it for their health and safety, amongst other reasons, to return. 

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ian snapped at Nicole:

I love this so much. If we can get Bitchy Ian for the rest of the season toward Nicole, that would be lovely. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

This HOH could actually be...interesting? I'd say Memphis/David would be the most boring because they'd target each other, and there wouldn't be much information to spill (but that won't stop these players, I'm sure!)

But, if anyone else wins, they are all thisclose to turning on everyone in their alliance (whether it's Slick Six or The Committee or Four Prime or one of the other hundred or so), there could be a real blow-up. Kevin might finally be able to spread his blanket wings. If Daniele wins, there's been so much talk about BD-ing her that might get back to her. Same with Da'Vonne/Bayleigh. Christmas would actually have to choose a side. Ian seems so over Nicole. Tyler seems hell-bent on getting Daniele/Nicole out. Cody is a mess. Nicole would have to make a decision she can't cry her way out of (although I'm pretty sure she's throwing it). 

So, I'm predicting of Memphis/David HOH, of course. 

Edited by mooses
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, keke23 said:

I could have gone through life without ever hearing Nicole sing Alanis Morisette.

Words could never express how happy I am that I missed that!

Whew!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Words could never express how happy I am that I missed that!

Whew!

^^^ What @vb68 said. ^^^ 

Could’a been worse, though; if Nicutthroat had tried going for the high notes on “You Oughta Know”, Production would’ve probably racked up about $300K in microphone damages.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

David has joined Lick Skillet, TN in the kitchen. I believe Lick Skillet is telling David that the others are pushing their narrative onto David. I have to say, David has been showing a bit more awareness about what's going on the past couple of days.

SHUT UP. that is not a real town name. 

• LOL 4
15 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

SHUT UP. that is not a real town name. 

Lol — it is, it really is a town.  Of course I had to look it up. 

Who knew that BB22 All Stars would be better remembered for learning all the different towns in TN.  Thank you, @Lamb18!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Well, it didn't take long for Ian to be outed. This is probably good for Bayleigh/Da'Vonne because Cody/Memphis will probably want to target him over them. And, Nicole is pissed, too.

Nicole: "Is he playing both sides? I didn't even tell him to do that." 

Later: "Ian's gotta go...I am so betrayed...I am so over him." 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Tyler's season.. wasn't he all about making things 'interesting' with all the blindsides 'his' side pulled off??? Was that just fun Tyler and now he's boring boyfriend Tyler? 

Right after you said that, Tyler pulled Kaysar into the storage room to tell him he was voting him out. "I've never told anybody that I was voting out that I was voting them out. So, I hope you appreciate it."

But, if I remember correctly the difference between this season and his original season is that, this season, "his side" has always been in power, so he's not going to blindside his own allies. In his original season, he pulled off the blindsides when "the other side" was in power with his true allies. It does feel, as he gets more and more in the middle of things (right now, by pitting one side against Daniele and the other against Bayleigh Da'Vonne) we're going to get more of that Old Tyler back. Especially because each side totally, completely trusts him.

Edited by mooses
40 minutes ago, mooses said:

Right after you said that, Tyler pulled Kaysar into the storage room to tell him he was voting him out. "I've never told anybody that I was voting out that I was voting them out. So, I hope you appreciate it."

Now granted, I didn't hear the tone of this (because I didn't actually listen, fuck the feeds, they blow) and we all know how much I hate Tyler and his fucking ramen soup noodle head but this reads as so fucking arrogant to me. Like, thanks for the favour, dude. Let me throw rose petals at your feet for doing me the solid of telling me that you're voting me out when I know there's no fucking way I can stay in the house. Totally cool. Take your lightly salted rice cakes and go fuck yourself, Tyler.  

• Love 13