Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Ok so it's going to be David according to Nicole/Ian convo. They are saying they'd want to get Kaysar out but are worried in a David/Kaysar scenario that Xmas is going to flip the vote to get David out. So Nicole promised Enzo that Ian would vote for David to stay. Ian is worried he might be replacement nom but Nicole is sure that her talk with Enzo will make it be David. And that for her game and Ian's game they have to keep David and send Kaysar.

54 minutes ago, Ellee said:

So I read where Kevin is trying to find a hiding place.  What’s going through his mind?   Eavesdropping for this week still or for next week?  

Lol.  Is Kevin trying to do the BB version of the spy shack?  It turned out well for Tony on Survivor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Lol.  Is Kevin trying to do the BB version of the spy shack?  It turned out well for Tony on Survivor.

I don't know but he was in a trashcan in the storage room a little while ago. 

• LOL 7

Just read where Xmas wants to keep Kaysar and is telling Tyler this.   Things that make you giggle. 

Did she forget that she volunteered to be the replacement nom? 

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

That was a beautiful statement. Props to Kaysar's wife. 

This season sucks, full stop. Other than Kaysar (and Janelle of course but she's gone), the only people left who I dont loathe at this point are Bayleigh and Memphis.  I like Bayleigh for a lot of the reasons K's wife just expressed. Her game moves suck, but she is a decent person and that's why Kaysar is drawn to her. I like Memphis in the sense that he's embraced the villain role this season. Kind of more like a fun "love to hate" kind of thing as opposed to the  "omg I'm so disgusted these people are horrible and vile" feeling I have with the rest of the house. At least Memphis demonstrated an ability to think for himself during his HOH, which is more than can be said for everyone else this season other than J and K. 

Edited by me5671
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

C85C060C-E626-4527-82F0-0B76EE78CD9C.jpeg

Omg so everytime I see the name Hayden, I think Hayden that went on Survivor with Kat. I forgot Nicole's first showmance was with a dude who could pass as her brother. And all these sucky dudebro seasons just blend for me.

Edited by keke23
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Kaysar doesn't have a chance against Christmas, even though she's arguably a better candidate to evict because of her close ties to Tyler.

But, that all happened pre-game so nobody has had the chance of even figuring it out. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't know but he was in a trashcan in the storage room a little while ago. 

UcDe.gif.e2104f3adf0415adbf8f2d06e8d54937.gif

...who am I kidding. Kevin's not even a Ben Chang, let alone an Annie Edison. At most, he's Garrett.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Enzo just told Kevin that he could put up David but David is "fucking beast".  Ummm...   Enzo also told Kevin that Christmas has a Rachel Reilly thing going on.  

• LOL 6
21 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I liked this show once, but I'm squirming this season. Every HOH:  White Guy.  Winners of VETO:  White guys.  Voted out:  women, minorities.

And then some of the viewers pitch fits because three minutes of an hour long show goes to talking about racial issues and say that race has nothing to do with Big Brother. 

• Love 5
On 8/29/2020 at 1:17 AM, Callaphera said:

This is the best part of a new Brenchel baby. How can you top Adora Borealis?

An-drama-da Galaxy?

Comet Lovejoy (that one’s real)

my favorite: Super Nova.

In fact, I’m going to bet right now that (assuming the baby is a girl) they name her Nova. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, colorsblend said:

There was a wall yeller that said "Nicole and Cody are playing everyone". So maybe it went to kittens over that?

Hmm, this is taking awhile. I wonder how much was heard.

I hope it puts a target on both Cody and Frazzled.

• Love 6

I wish she would have also spilled about the Dani and Enzo votes. Just because the shut the feeds off right away doesn6mean the houseguests didn't hear more. I'm saying silent prayers.

On the one hand, I hate wall yellers. They disrupt the feeds like whoa and it's supposed to be a game where there is no outside contact.

On the other hand, when it doesn't fuck over my favourites and it works against those I hate, I'm less up in arms about it. 

On the third hand (I borrowed one), Franzel is probably crying right now and I don't get to see it. I hope Bayleigh goes to comfort her wearing Janelle's star jacket. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
46 minutes ago, Eyeland Baby said:
On 8/29/2020 at 2:17 AM, Callaphera said:

This is the best part of a new Brenchel baby. How can you top Adora Borealis?

An-drama-da Galaxy?

Comet Lovejoy (that one’s real)

my favorite: Super Nova.

In fact, I’m going to bet right now that (assuming the baby is a girl) they name her Nova. 

I’m gonna go with All Starr 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I am wondering if Da'vonne feels anger toward David for the same reasons I feel irritated and confused. David is a beautiful man and was very vocal about wanting to change the history of the show. Twice he's made that his mission which I support. However, if you are going to take such a position, why not study, prepare, at least review or practice how this game is played. I want black men to shine right now. I want them to stand up and be seen and heard for all. Is Da'vonne disappointed and angry because she feels like David isn't representing this important moment in history toward its potential? So it goes deeper than David as an individual stinks at this game. For her, and me even...did we want more? And I realize thats an unfair, biased request and expectation of him...which makes me even more mixed up.

• Useful 4
  • Love 20
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
32 minutes ago, Never Again said:

I’m gonna go with All Starr 

Double R for the cool factor. 

Exactly!  Double R is Double Cool! And in the same vein as Makkenzee and Trynnityy and Maddisyn etc 

• LOL 4

Something tells me that whatever drama is going on right now with the cameras off is more interesting than anything else so far this season.

I know, low bar. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Never Again said:

Exactly!  Double R is Double Cool! And in the same vein as Makkenzee and Trynnityy and Maddisyn etc 

I had a friend who named her kid some weird combination of misplaced y-s and Fun with Vowels and oddly paired consonants. Another friend and I puzzled over how to pronounce the kid's name for about a year. Every time we would talk to her (she lives in another province), we would have to ask "How's the little one?" because we didn't want to get it wrong and we kept hoping she would say the kid's name so we could finally stop debating about it. "Oh, my peanut is fine." Damn it, lady, just tell us your kid's name! I finally asked a different friend - one who works in daycare while getting her training for Montessori teaching - and spelled it out for her and she figured it out in two seconds and it was nothing like what we had been spitballing. I cautiously used it the next time I talked to Peahynutt's mom and it turned out she was right. 

Seriously, people. There's nothing wrong with naming your kid Jane or Anne. Not everything needs four y-s and a silent k. 

This post has been brought to you by the feeds being down because of a wall yeller. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 10

I normally hate the wall yellers, but hell, this season is so boring, I can almost believe it could be a crew person trying to make something happen, lol.

But not seeing the aftermath? Ugh.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

One interesting tidbit from earlier was that Ian said he was asked to do the Amazing Race with Dan. I remember the rumors for the reality tv  season had Ian paired with Frank.

I can already hear him begging Coco to do TAR with him in the future.

• Love 3

Feeds back.

Tax Day scheming with Day to save Kaysar.

Cody and Dani going over the yeller I think, but they are so annoying to listen to.

ETA: Dani is trying hard to drive that bus over Day.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I liked this show once, but I'm squirming this season. Every HOH:  White Guy.  Winners of VETO:  White guys.  Voted out:  women, minorities.

Well, if white guys win HOH and white guys win POV, those are wins fair and square. The three voted out were Keesha, Nicole A. and Janelle. They were women but I think they were targeted because at the beginning of the game the obnoxious players look to keep their alliances with other obnoxious players.

I never really find the show interesting until these alliance members have to start turning on each other which is usually about 6 weeks in. I believe not everything happens within a racist context and if the choices regarding who to keep is based on race, that is racist. 

• Love 7

Cody and Dani are painfully bantering back and forth-

Dani: You are trash!

Cody: Stop it! That's so hurtful! That's the same as calling me a dirtbag! Hey, where did that phrase come from? You are a bag of dirt?

A few beats later after he killed some more of my brain cells...

Cody: You need to be very nice to me. I will be picking who goes to final two with me.  Nevermind, after tonight, I'm fucked!

So I guess everyone knows what got yelled over the backyard.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On the other side of the feeds, an absolutely riveting game of Would You Rather...? is being played by Dani, Cody, Tyler, and Ian. And by riveting I mean absolutely mind-numbingly boring and Dani's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I hope Da'Vonne/Christmas telling each other that they didn't associate Nicole/Cody together (Da'Vonne said she thought they were beefing!) is just them playing each other, because otherwise those two are blind.

It is funny seeing that Da'Vonne is concocting a plan to save Kaysar with Christmas, who also wanted to keep Kaysar, but who volunteered to go on the block so cannot do anything.

This house is filled with bozos.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

Now Pi Day is spilling her whole strategy session with Day to Enzo.

I can't tell if this is a Jedi Mind Trick to keep Kaysar, or she just likes spilling stuff.

ETA: I think she's gently trying to nudge him into keep Kaysar, but boy Enzo wants Kaysar GONE GONE GONE.

Enzo has lowkey HOHitis. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4