Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

AFP is just a fan vote though where people just vote for who they like the most or they use it to send a message to the players they hate lol. 

I am voting for David because actually he is the only one I liked. Also, I think it will really really bother Memphis if David wins it and I cannot stand Memphis who is a condescending entitled asshole. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole was just throwing Dani under the bus to Christmas. She really can’t stand it when there are other women around lol. 

Not discounting Nicole’s blatant misogyny, but was she trashing Dani on that account - or is Frazzle feeling the crosshairs settle on both of them, and decided it’s time for Dani to accept her crown as Ms. Meat Shield 2020?

Edited by Nashville
Pardon - ‘Ms.’, not ‘Miss’
  • Love 1

Nicole would likely try to get her mother evicted before she’d try to get any man evicted. 

I do love to see this happen to Dani though. She just looks dumber and dumber by the day and a part of me wants her to be the next target just so she can look even dumber.

But on the other hand I want any of the white men to be the next target.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

So, who is root for Memphis HoH part 2?

It would be poetic if Dani uses the power on Memphis, he proceeds to win, and then he gets her voted out.

YES! except that he will want David out...because he always does...

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

YES! except that he will want David out...because he always does...

Nahhh, I think the aspersions Tyler cast on Dani & Frazzle actually rattled Nutbush’s cage enough to distract him from his “evict David” agenda - for a while, at least.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Nahhh, I think the aspersions Tyler cast on Dani & Frazzle actually rattled Nutbush’s cage enough to distract him from his “evict David” agenda - for a while, at least.

Hope so, except that on the feeds he was still going on about "his new plan." First, get Day out this week as a way to "reinforce the Committee and prevent side deals."  "We just need to drive it home. The Committee the Committee the Committee..." He talked to several people, Cody, Enzo, and Christmas to make sure they were all on the same page for the double. His plan... David and Kevin...Dani if that doesn't work out. He doesn't really seem to think too far ahead.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I think the real significance of Zingbot to the HGs isn’t solely the “something different” factor - although that definitely does count for something - but a couple of other factors as well:

Also, it gives the HGs license to laugh at their fellow players and take delight in their humiliation, all without fear of repercussion. In other words, everyone can pretend to be Christmas for a few minutes.

• LOL 9

What was Tyler’s Zing again?

With the wall yelled and the feeds down I don’t if we missed all the drama so they can show it in a edited format or not at all. It will be interesting to see. I’m guessing the neighbor is a former player and is just there to kick off the twist. I don’t think they will actually interact with the HG. Usually, outsiders can’t talk about anything about the game and I doubt they would start now. 

6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

What was Tyler’s Zing again?

With the wall yelled and the feeds down I don’t if we missed all the drama so they can show it in a edited format or not at all. It will be interesting to see. I’m guessing the neighbor is a former player and is just there to kick off the twist. I don’t think they will actually interact with the HG. Usually, outsiders can’t talk about anything about the game and I doubt they would start now. 

I think Tyler's was:

What do you call someone who says getting the girl is better than getting the 500k? A Liar!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JediDVguy said:

She just turned 34. I actually don’t think she looks that old or unhealthy, especially compared to BB8. She just has a very... harsh-looking face. I don’t think sunblock or weight gain can fix that.

I think she's (very) orthorexic, and that some extra weight would soften her features and make her look younger.

But I agree that looks-based zings are bullshit. I much prefer ones about personality, or my fave that doesn't happen very often, crappy game play. 

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I think she's (very) orthorexic, and that some extra weight would soften her features and make her look younger.

But I agree that looks-based zings are bullshit. I much prefer ones about personality, or my fave that doesn't happen very often, crappy game play. 

Dani looked a lot better after she first had the baby. You can see how some of that pregnancy weight softened up her features:

• Love 4

I never liked the blonde hair on Dani. She looks better (and younger) with dark hair, imo.

Zingbot calling Dani old is whatever, to me. Calling someone old looking isn't akin to making fun of, like, a lazy eye or something. It's more harsh because you know she'd hate hearing that. *That's* what makes it brutal, at least to me. Same with Nicole's.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Casual viewers likely to be confused right now--- "wait...how does davonne know about nicole..." Bleh. We'll never get to see the moment she found out.

I can’t believe (actually I can) they basically deleted a whole day out and no one one knows how or what happened. How bad could it have been? They don’t have knives in the BB house. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Oh FFS, are we in church? 

Tell you what Sister Soulja....how about apologizing to David for the condescending way you treated him on the way out?  Maybe then I'd give 1/2 a bluedilly fuck.

Yeah, it does go both ways. He’s a horrible player & she had awful reads this season.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Oh FFS, are we in church? 

Tell you what Sister Soulja....how about apologizing to David for the condescending way you treated him on the way out?  Maybe then I'd give 1/2 a bluedilly fuck.

Sister Soulja? Wow.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

It’s official - everyone involved with this show is fucking over it.

I totally forgot today was even an eviction day until it popped up on Twitter. I love that they're as over the season as a lot of the viewers.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

They’re trying to move the boring season along with a Triple Eviction. Trim the fat.

Yeah, we know the next two evictions are highly likely to be Kevin and David, so let’s get past that and move on to the huge group having to go after each other at last. 

• Love 5

Anyone else think that was C Thomas Howell standing up on the neighbor’s balcony??   (He’s old now ya know)And the whole time I was praying that there would be no breeze that would pick up and open that robe. Ewww. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Wasn’t thinking about ET More like Walking Dead CTHowell.
  • LOL 13

So, does that mean by next week, we could potentially have 3 completed Memphis HoHs in the span of 8 days?

End of current HoH, HoH again this coming week, and HoH again in second live eviction? That would be wild.

Edited by MKL122788
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I’m sure Memphis will be really thrilled with Dani’s power now. It might come in handy. 

Hmm, not sure about that. If he wins again today then he can’t play in the first HOH of the two they will have next week.

Just now, Michichick said:

Hmm, not sure about that. If he wins again today then he can’t play in the first HOH of the two they will have next week.

Oh, that’s right. He might be playing it tonight. Stand corrected. 

3 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

So, does that mean by next week, we could potentially have 3 completed Memphis HoHs in the span of 8 days?

End of current HoH, HoH again this coming week, and HoH again in second live eviction? That would be wild.

I think you’re missing an HoH...

1. Normal eviction (#1), end of then-current HoH.
  2. HoH for first extra eviction.
  3. Extra eviction (#2).
  4. HoH for second extra eviction.
  5. Extra eviction (#3).
  6. HoH for normal tour of following week.

...so yeah - 3 evictions and 3 HoHs, all next Thursday.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Oh, that’s right. He might be playing it tonight. Stand corrected. 

Today is the last time Dani can use her power. So either Memphis plays again in today’s HOH comp, or the power expires unused.

• Love 2