Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Closing Time

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, jmcd44 said:

She must spend a lot of time watching because she manages to be in every. f*cking. scene. When she told Malia in (on?) the bridge, "this is why I'm in this seat", I thought "Yes because that is where the camera is-you will be down in the galley in no time when the camera crew goes there." I'm surprised she isn't behind planters at Club Tito's when the club goes out. 

Leon also dumped honey in Kate's bed before he left, confirmed by Rocky in a text to Leon, who then posted it and didn't blur out Rocky's #. This was a man who was raising daughters and admitted to enjoying making women cry in his kitchen. Please go sit next to Mike Isabella.

FWIW on the drugs, I have a gov't gig that involves no narcotics and random drug tests. I've had one after surgery and told them I was taking prescribed vicodin in case it showed up (then I would have to provide the prescription). I don't know what it is in valium (took it prescribed before a dental surgery and loved it though!), but if it doesn't contain a narcotic, the gov't doesn't care. But we aren't in charge of people's safety and I would also snitch on a coworker I saw them snorting cocaine or something like that. And also, we aren't famewhores on a reality show.

Having said that-I don't like Malia (again, based on her saying people don't like her because she's a pretty girl in yachting) and I find her ass kissing of the dreadful Captain grating, so because I'm a hypocrite who invests too much thinking in this show, I am not team Malia in this. Also I read (on the internet) a theory that

Reveal spoiler

when Hannah won't switch cabins with Tom, then Malia goes to Captain Sandy. If that happens, that seems less concern and more spite.

I didn’t know that he poured honey in Kate’s bed. Sandy truly deserves him as a chef then, since she kept disgusting Pete and fired sweet Kiko over one questionable meal. 
I work in Emergency Management and our company requires us to disclose if we’re using any prescribed medications because we’re responsible for people’s safety during a disaster. According to a friend who was prescribed Valium for her anxiety it helps the person to remain calm. However people have been known to abuse it. In Malia’s case she’s just trying to be Sandy jr.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

It probably depends on the state you live in.  It's only intrusive, IMO, if you're forced to be employed by a school district, airline, physician, yacht crew, bus driver, police department, fire department, etc.

But I chose to apply for the job, read the rules and still accepted jobs from them.  

There are some jobs where the public good overrides a right to privacy.  So you have to decide what you're willing to give up. Convenience store job?  No.  Teaching people's precious children?  Yes.  Retail clerk?  No.  Legally required to carry a firearm for your job?  Yes.

It definitely has to depend on state because I’m a public school teacher, and I’ve never heard of this. There’s nothing in our handbook about reporting prescribed medications like blood pressure. It only talks about being an abuser of any drugs or alcohol and intoxicated behavior that carries over into work. We are not required to store our medicines in the office like the kids. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18

Much as I'm not a huge fan of public proposals, including on TV, that one with the ring on the cake was so sweet.  I agree that these were among the nicest guests on the franchise.  

LOL at Jess reading from some brochure and mispronouncing things (I forget what it was now), and that the guests loved "Job."  Heh.  The town looked lovely.  Problem is these days I have no idea when I'll ever get to travel outside the US again (heck, I can't visit my parents' retirement community 45 minutes away, which is heartbreaking to me!).  So I am not sure whether I'm enjoying the travel/scenery bits or not!

Speaking of heartbreaking, Kiko crying in his bunk was so awful.  I didn't watch the WWHL with him but I think I still have it saved--I think you all said he was sweet on it--I'm glad he perked up.  

If he likes Hannah, she can't be all that bad!  I've always felt she was a flawed person (as who among us is not) but has a believable vulnerability that neither Kate nor Jenna shows (even though Jenna claimed it all over the place), so I sort of have a little soft spot for her.  I think she's better off home and glowingly pregnant!  

When Kiko said (last ep, repeated on this one) "And then I leave," Sandy nodded wordlessly, staring at him, which I definitely took as her firing him.  And then all her hovering.  And her hovering over Hannah both in the galley and having her come up for a talk.  I think it's great that Hannah has learned not to give her anything in those "concerned" one-on-ones.  Don't you have a ship to drive or whatever?  

ETA:  The rapping.  Oh god, the rapping.  The only one I'll accept it from is Colin, b/c he's adorkable.  But what was worst was that they sounded better and more natural as they were writing it out than when they were actually performing!

Drawing 6 pack abs on Alex--mildly funny.  smiley faces on his nipples?  Weird.

Edited by Jobiska
Forgot to add
  • Love 18
49 minutes ago, Stuffy said:

It definitely has to depend on state because I’m a public school teacher, and I’ve never heard of this. There’s nothing in our handbook about reporting prescribed medications like blood pressure. It only talks about being an abuser of any drugs or alcohol and intoxicated behavior that carries over into work. We are not required to store our medicines in the office like the kids. 

We dont have to do blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, etc.

But if I'm injured and prescribed Vicodin, I would have to let them know.  Or was prescribed Xanax again.

We are also allowed to do our own doses.  If I ever get prescribed a drug I have to report, I would ask to store it in the office.  As a precaution to keep it out of the hands of kids.

• Useful 5
3 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Wait a minute?

If a colleague is taking an anti-anxiety medication prescribed by a doctor you have to report it? The principal gets to decide how the teacher takes their meds and has to approve it? Is it even legal under HIPPA to force someone to disclose a personal medical condition when you are under the care of a physician?

That doesn’t sound right somehow?

Not only report it, but sneak into her purse and take pictures. 

2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I was not aware that was the case with the schools. This seems to be a very intrusive violation of medical privacy and just not right.

Thank God that education is moving on-line and into home schooling because of the virus and we can eliminate these issues.

I still have a problem believing this. I am a nurse with literal lives in my hands, and I am not obligated to report anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
58 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

There is a nefarious reason for Malia informing on Hannah which will be revealed next week.

She absolutely doesn’t care about Hannah and would be happy if she was gone so her pal Bugsy could take over.

You must spill. Can’t you do it in spoiler tag?

• Useful 3
11 minutes ago, dosodog said:

We dont have to do blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, etc.

But if I'm injured and prescribed Vicodin, I would have to let them know.  Or was prescribed Xanax again.

We are also allowed to do our own doses.  If I ever get prescribed a drug I have to report, I would ask to store it in the office.  As a precaution to keep it out of the hands of kids.

So it's nothing like what Malia is saying.  What you're talking about is a school just not wanting subs to show up too high to watch kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, spunky said:

I didn’t know that he poured honey in Kate’s bed. Sandy truly deserves him as a chef then, since she kept disgusting Pete and fired sweet Kiko over one questionable meal. 

So I went back to the post from season 3 on here, but now the image has been deleted because Leon deleted the tweet. Here is a link to a story about it: https://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/28/decks-leon-walkers-immature-exit-deck-retweet-rockys-digits/

22 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

You must spill. Can’t you do it in spoiler tag?

I apologize for double post-I'm a luddite who can't figure how to quote from two pages.

I think this is it (I put it in a spoiler earlier) but 

Spoiler

Malia is mad Hannah won't move out to let her boyfriend move is so she snitches about the meds.

1 hour ago, Jobiska said:

LOL at Jess reading from some brochure and mispronouncing things (I forget what it was now), and that the guests loved "Job."  Heh.  The town looked lovely.  Problem is these days I have no idea when I'll ever get to travel outside the US again (heck, I can't visit my parents' retirement community 45 minutes away, which is heartbreaking to me!).  So I am not sure whether I'm enjoying the travel/scenery bits or not!

Frank Choppin'! And yes-brutal to know I am nowhere near getting to Spain (not that I had plans, but I can dream!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I really have a problem with a lot of things on this show.  If guests come on board and expect theme based dinners and invite unexpected guests then the chef can't be held accountable for what happens.  What is a Vegas Night dinner anyway?  Why are they on a Yacht in the Mediterranean asking for this crap?  Go to Vegas for that shit.  The chef should make food based on the preference list.  It isn't a restaurant with huge supply storage and even a restaurant has a menu.  Kiko started cooking his Brazilian food and Sandy right away said ok, great but what else can you do?  She undermined him then blamed him for not having training when he was hired with his experience.  He was the only chef who acted like a normal and nice  human being and he got kicked to the curb.   Maybe the problem lies with the guests who have ridiculous expectations and no taste.  Maybe Kiko was not ready for the challenge but the guests were jerks.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

What is a Vegas Night dinner anyway?  Why are they on a Yacht in the Mediterranean asking for this crap?  Go to Vegas for that shit. 

YES!  I was scratching my head about LV food and LV night.  I don't know what that means.  I believe Hannah thought it was bar/finger food yet they were serving a meal.  Is this game night (Hannah's interpretation) high end finger food?  Hard boiled quail eggs with a little sour cream and roe on top, steak tartare and chicken pops they served on The Kitchen this weekend.  Endive with something vegan?

Or was this supposed to be something more of a high-end sit-down meal?  Manchego/jamon finger food, gazpacho, monk fish/filet (or pork tenderloin--they are delicious in Spain), flan?

How about this?  If you don't know what the guests want, wait for it, ASK THEM.  Or, hey Sandy, I don't know what this means, could you ask them what they are thinking, pretty please?  Kiko was not perfect but he didn't have the vision for this dinner and he didn't know how to make nachos.  He was a good guy; did you hire him Cap'n Sandy?  Hmmm?  Didn't you vet him, you idiot?!?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jack Sampson said:

So it's nothing like what Malia is saying.  What you're talking about is a school just not wanting subs to show up too high to watch kids.

The policy is not just for subs.

For the record, we don't "watch" kids.  We are not glorified babysitters. We teach in place of the regular instructor. We are responsible for their safety and welfare which is vastly different than "watching" them.  Our credentials are the same as a fulltime teacher.  

In the end, if you want to be employed by a certain company, you have to follow whatever rules there are.  Next week we will see what really goes down and why.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Since I DVRD this I just rewatched again to see if I would change my mind about any of my previous comments.

NOPE!, I am still out but did notice one weird thing about editing when Capt. Yawn was calling in about needing a new chef the camera time showed the crew throwing the dock lines  first  at 10:16 PM (in daylight), then Hanna and Capt. Yawn on the phone requesting a new chef being time stamped after that 10PM time stamp,  then it switches back to a 2:07 PM time stamp with the guests on their town tour. Also when the guests left the boat to go into town the left by tinder boat not from the dock.

I think some person in editing is letting us know that Capt. Yawns call happened the night before the morning breakfast and town tour and editing out of sequence was being highlighted or this is just a cluster F and some dingbat labeled AM and PM time stamps wrong???

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, dosodog said:

Chef Leon prided himself on making women cry that he worked with.  Bragged about it.

He despised Kate from the get go and made no bones about it.

Thanks to his walking out after being fired, guests were served oysters with grenadine.

Yes and the primary threw up.  That was after the Oreo salad.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

She must spend a lot of time watching because she manages to be in every. f*cking. scene. When she told Malia in (on?) the bridge, "this is why I'm in this seat", I thought "Yes because that is where the camera is-you will be down in the galley in no time when the camera crew goes there." I'm surprised she isn't behind planters at Club Tito's when the club goes out. 

Leon also dumped honey in Kate's bed before he left, confirmed by Rocky in a text to Leon, who then posted it and didn't blur out Rocky's #. This was a man who was raising daughters and admitted to enjoying making women cry in his kitchen. Please go sit next to Mike Isabella.

FWIW on the drugs, I have a gov't gig that involves no narcotics and random drug tests. I've had one after surgery and told them I was taking prescribed vicodin in case it showed up (then I would have to provide the prescription). I don't know what it is in valium (took it prescribed before a dental surgery and loved it though!), but if it doesn't contain a narcotic, the gov't doesn't care. But we aren't in charge of people's safety and I would also snitch on a coworker I saw them snorting cocaine or something like that. And also, we aren't famewhores on a reality show.

Having said that-I don't like Malia (again, based on her saying people don't like her because she's a pretty girl in yachting) and I find her ass kissing of the dreadful Captain grating, so because I'm a hypocrite who invests too much thinking in this show, I am not team Malia in this. Also I read (on the internet) a theory that

Hide contents

when Hannah won't switch cabins with Tom, then Malia goes to Captain Sandy. If that happens, that seems less concern and more spite.

I think spite too, on her insta account she has a post of various photos of the inside, outside crew, herself, the captain, the cook...... but not a single shot of Hannah 😕

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, scrb said:

They showed a few other issues, like him being late with meals and not having enough portions.  There was another case where one plate had undercooked meat or something like that.

They may not have showed all the times Kiko's meals fell short.  All they said was he wasn't delivering 5-star cuisine at all times.

But Bravo must have known going in that Kiko didn't have experience with fine dining.  It may have been another case of Mila, someone not qualified at the supposed high-end expectations of a "super yacht" but they cast him anyways because they figure there would be drama out of it  -- another unqualified chef they have to go through.

Of course Kiko has been the opposite of Mila as far as personality, since he was well-liked by the crew and the viewers.  So the producers may have set up Sandy to be the heavy.  Or they conspired, they were going to put in a chef who was going to come up short repeatedly and Sandy could be shown on camera repeatedly pointing out these failures and then eventually pulling the plug, leading to some heart-wrenching footage or in this case, the repeated sounds of him weeping and crying all bunched up in a fetal position.

Bravo is evil.

Mila was a different situation.  She misrepresented herself (Cordon Bleu) and didn't make a decent meal in her time on board (maybe that foie gras burger but it looked gross to me).  She actually served the guests tacos in boxed taco shells.  Yet Sandy put up with her for two charters, while Kiko put out usually good food, with some timing issues, and rolled with the punches when he learned that his 6-course meal for 8 was now a 6-course meal for 12.  Sandy herself called his food on that occasion Michelin-star. 

The guests on this charter may have not loved the Vegas night fried food, but they loved everything else and actually cheered for him on their last night.  You social media aficionados, has there been any buzz from the guests?  I imagine they are probably upset that their slight dislike for one meal caused a chef they loved otherwise to be fired.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, TV Glotzer said:

Valium or no Valium I wouldn’t want to rely on Hannah in an emergency. She can barely set a table. 

Remember that scene in Overboard where Goldie Hawn barely burns her finger & the sons run in & squirt her with a fire extinguisher? That's Malia in an emergency. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, TV Glotzer said:

Valium or no Valium I wouldn’t want to rely on Hannah in an emergency. She can barely set a table. 

I would rather have Hannah in an emergency than clueless Sandy.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, heavysnaxx said:

Except Hannah did disclose her medical condition - and usage of meds, I believe - to Sandy during season 3, which at the very least mitigates the whole Captai-needs-to-know angle. So apparently Malia needs a reminder about what happens when you ASS-U-ME.

There might be a rule you have to declare meds and relevant medical conditions before before each season. If someone brought Valium on board and didn’t disclose it before this year’s first charter then they should be fired. I feel bad for a Hannah, if she had a better captain she might not need meds, but if she broke protocol that’s on her. Creepy Pete should have been tossed a long time ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

There might be a rule you have to declare meds and relevant medical conditions before before each season. If someone brought Valium on board and didn’t disclose it before this year’s first charter then they should be fired. I feel bad for a Hannah, if she had a better captain she might not need meds, but if she broke protocol that’s on her. Creepy Pete should have been tossed a long time ago.

So is it for certain that Hannah was fired?  If so Sandy is on a tear this season, a 2nd stew, a chef, a chief stew, a deck hand and she has threatened to fire the 3rd. stew. Quite a record. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I don’t care if Hannah is popping valium all day. What she should be let go for is using the word “patisserie”. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Mrs. Juice picked up on this one too: she said it was a very "lady douchebag" thing to say. Just say bakery, you know that meathead has no idea what you're talking about. And he ended up getting a cake at a pizzeria. 

Weighing in on the Malia stuff, I don't have an objection to her complying with maritime law (she is extremely professional, whatever else you might think, she's NEVER doing a half ass job). I think the way they showed her discussing it with the Captain was sort of off putting, I wish she'd taken a less colloquial approach. Something more formal or maybe less "gossipy" sounding would have been totally different. Especially if she'd been able to express tat "I am legally obligated to tell you this, even though I'm not entirely comfortable doing so." My main beef with Malia this week is that when the female guest told her she looked pretty working the boat into the dock, her talking head was like "I wish she said you look powerful!" Do you REALLY need that level of validation? You're the bosun on a 60M yacht. You manage three meatheads. You rescued a guest on this charter. Truly powerful people don't need to be told they're powerful. That said, totally team Malia so far, but I'm reserving the right to change opinion once her stupid boyfriend arrive. And Hannah, clear out if she needs to get her fuck on. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

My main beef with Malia this week is that when the female guest told her she looked pretty working the boat into the dock, her talking head was like "I wish she said you look powerful!" Do you REALLY need that level of validation? You're the bosun on a 60M yacht. You manage three meatheads. You rescued a guest on this charter. Truly powerful people don't need to be told they're powerful.

It's an age-old debate, but I certainly get it.  All the work you're doing, and all you get from this person watching is "SO PRETTY"?  I think it's valid.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, Lassus said:

It's an age-old debate, but I certainly get it.  All the work you're doing, and all you get from this person watching is "SO PRETTY"?  I think it's valid.

In fairness to the person who said it, though, by nature isn't most of Malia's job out of the view of passengers once you're beyond the water toys? Chances are they don't know the level of work or effort those people have to put in, or how complicated being a bosun might be...I mean I've watched like 13 seasons of this show and I'm still not sure why the anchor thing is so frigging complicated! And all she said was you look pretty doing it, not "Wow, what a job you're doing even for a girl." And in fairness to Malia, I guess it wasn't like she was outraged or whatever at it, maybe not even annoyed. 

ETA and in fairness to me, by the time this comment even came up I was totallyI annoyed with the whole show in general and with myself for even watching it. Might have been a little bit of me looking to take it out on whoever said something next. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

All that's fair, and the comment was a little forced.  By the time the talking head happened, she'd probably been going over the thing in her head and wasn't very on point.

These charter guests were my favorite.  Loved the husband giving the anniversary ring on the cake because that’s how he proposed. So sweet.

I’ll miss Kiko.  Hope he gets a little more experience and comes back.  It sounded like he is a really good chef but wasn’t used to working with such a variety of guests and expectations.

I’ll have to wait and see how the Malia reporting Hannah’s Valium plays out.  I used to work for a company that had some gov’t oversight.  At the management level there were zero tolerance policies so I’m open to the idea that Hannah was required to disclose and Malia was required to report.  It sucks because many of your coworkers are friends and there might be gray areas or confusion, but in my case it was very clear that termination would be immediate for failure to report.  Perhaps Hannah had the Valium because she gets anxiety from air travel so wasn’t expecting to use it at all, but if she informed Malia she had it and that required Malia to report it then it is what it is.

Edited by Booger666
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, snarts said:

Except, Hannah's anxiety isn't new. Nor is the handling of prescription meds with the Below Deck crew. S1 of Below Deck, Adrienne accused Kat of drinking on charter, Kat showed Captain Lee her prescription medication for anxiety. Absolutelt no issue. S3 of Med, Hannah had a panic attack, Sandy asked her if she had her medication. Again, no issue. 

If what Malia is saying is correct, then her obligation was to alert the captain that night, not days later when she wants to share a cabin with her boyfriend. Snake. 

Exactly!!!  I was thinking of all this!  I'd like to know what the actual answer is, because in that same season of BD, Captain Lee threw charter guests off the boat for having what looked like cocaine, but had no problem with Cat's anxiety meds.

Could it be different in the Caribbean than it is in European waters?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sandy is the worst. I despise how she positions herself with the guests, like it’s sandy and the guests against the terrible crew member. You hired that “terrible “ crew member, so it’s ultimately on you. It’s like she wants the guests to have a problem with something so she can be seen as the champion of the passengers. She sucks. Her leadership style is skulking. 

Those guests seemed like genuinely nice people. I bet they felt terrible about Kiko.

i would have liked to have seen Hannah  day she suggested the menu because she did. 

• Love 9

Sandy in an emergency, (not helping, but standing behind the working crew member) to guests: Do you like the way the crew member is operating the fire extinguisher? You think she should holding it higher? I do. I definitely think she should be holding it higher.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

Those guests seemed like genuinely nice people. I bet they felt terrible about Kiko.

i would have liked to have seen Hannah  day she suggested the menu because she did. 

I said there's no way I'd have left that dock farewell without informing the guests loudly that I appreciated their time on board and their compliments, because I got fired during their trip, just to make Sandy look like shit. THat guy's not going to work mega yachts anyway, he's not really cut out for it, he'd be a great member of a team, but he's not a one man show. 

And HannahTOTALLY sucks for not owning up to that menu fiasco. 

• Love 5

As a poster above mentioned, what about alcohol?  Hmmm, being passed out is okay since we see this every charter but meds?  A hard no?

Anyways, they apparently wanted to get rid of Hannah (and I'm not a huge fan) but this is too much.  Joao, STFU; you're lucky you didn't get sued or something.  Rot in hell.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, albarino said:

As a poster above mentioned, what about alcohol?  Hmmm, being passed out is okay since we see this every charter but meds?  A hard no?

Anyways, they apparently wanted to get rid of Hannah (and I'm not a huge fan) but this is too much.  Joao, STFU; you're lucky you didn't get sued or something.  Rot in hell.

Joao was responding to repeated requests by people on Twitter as to what the Maritime rule is.  He didnt bring this up out of the blue.

Researching this topic is interesting because in blogs and opinion pieces, many boats don't allow drinking by the crew.  In the case of alcohol, it is up to the yacht owner.

Kind of like living in a state where marijuana is legal, but your employer says no.  But has no policy on coming into work hungover.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Jel said:

She admitted this in a talking head, but to Sandy or other crew members?  Not that I saw.

Malia still hasn't explained why she waited to report days later. If it;'s about boat safety, her obligation was to report it at the time it happened.

Not to mention, based on her interpretation, every employee on every boat in international waters is required to have their medication administered by the Captain/Officer. Cruise ships with hundreds of workers.  Yeah, right.

Edited to adc, Kiko is a truely stand-up guy, a real gem. He will be missed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDg3I55KROR/?igshid=f1yqu2t3ncva

Edited by snarts
Kiko!
  • Love 14
44 minutes ago, snarts said:

Malia still hasn't explained why she waited to report days later. If it;'s about boat safety, her obligation was to report it at the time it happened.

Not to mention, based on her interpretation, every employee on every boat in international waters is required to have their medication administered by the Captain/Officer. Cruise ships with hundreds of workers.  Yeah, right.

Good point. 

There is no way the Captain or even the Medical Staff doles out prescriptions to their crew.

Malia doesn’t do this out of rigid adherence to the rules. She does it out of spite.

• Love 11

I read Jwow's reference.  It's mostly related to people operating machinery on duty but it's general enough to include everyone at any time on the boat.  Here's the relevant part:

Employers and operators are able to introduce policies on medication use. These may vary  from  information,  with  responsibilities  left  to  the  individual,  to  a  requirement  in  the  contract  of  employment  that  a  person  taking  any  form  of  medication  cannot  go  to  sea  until  both  the  medication  itself  and  the  condition  for  which  it  is  being  used  have  been  reviewed  by  a  competent  health  professional.    This  may  be  coupled  with  a  policy  that  any  undeclared  medication  is  considered  contraband,  resulting  in  disciplinary  action  if  found. 

So it's NOT a law that Malia MUST uphold.  If it exists at all, it's a boat policy enacted by management.  (Bravo, the boat owner or Sandy)

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

If this is Hannah and her Valium then I feel Malia should have reported it to Sandy when she mentioned to her that Hannah had a  panic attack. I guess we will have to wait to see what happens next week.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lassus said:

She admitted this in a talking head, but to Sandy or other crew members?  Not that I saw.

Hannah said on Twitter she told Sandy, but it wasn’t shown.

I’m curious if they’ll show it in the extra footage Monday. I believe her because she said the same thing about Lara putting hands on her. Sandy lied and said if she’d known she would have fired Lara.  Then the extra footage showed Hannah telling Sandy about the touching. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 8