Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Kiss and Tell All

• Start Topic

(edited)

I've read that the scene in Kyle's bedroom, where Kim came in and then brought Brandi in from the car was a set up scene, in that Brandi had already told the women the story of her & Denise at a prior time, but cameras weren't there, so they set up cameras in Kyle's bedroom and created a reason for Kim to come by (borrowing a sweater or something?) and to bring Brandi in.

But I've also read that yes, it's a real story and that yes, the BH housewives were all shocked by it.

It's not that they were shocked about 2 women together.  Or even Brandi and Denise.  It's that Denise lied to Brandy.  

Denise told Brandi that Aaron was ok with external physical contact, as long as it was with another woman.  Then, after the act, Denise told Brandi never to tell, or Aaron would have a fit (I think she actually said, "Aaron will kill me", but I don't want to quote anything I'm not positive about). 

So it was the lie by Denise, not the act itself.

So here's Brandi, thinking it's all cool, and that Aaron might even join in with them someday, but after the act, Denise tells her to stay quiet about it, making Brandi out to be the bad guy.

Brandi did nothing wrong here, I don't believe.  Note:  I'm not a Brandi fan.  But I don't believe she did anything wrong in this situation, as she was led to believe that Aaron was totally cool with it.  

I'm putting this in spoilers, even though it was something Kyle said on WWHL before the season aired:

Spoiler

Kyle said that as of today, most of the women aren't speaking, and that NONE are speaking to Denise.

Edited by Starlight925
Brandi is spelled with an "i", not a "y"!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Her saying she Was lied to and lead to believe Erin was ok with it? Lol that is such a crock of shit... Denise was a married woman everyone knows this if she chose to do whatever she is claiming they did she went in knowing that ..... sorry there is no way she had this “relationship” without her husband around ... the argument makes no sense 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
(edited)

The "defenses" of "Denise's kids are going to see it on TV/hear about anyway" and "she knows how these HWs get," are to me, completely irrelevant and vaguely victim-blamey. She asked them to shut it at her house; they didn't. That's on them, not Denise. What may or may not happen regarding what her kids see and hear is speculation, while the fact that they wouldn't just keep it down to respect their host is fact. It's not up to them to decide what other people's kids hear at a party (especially considering that Kyle got all bent about a harmless joke that LVP made in front of Portia that time) or predict/assume what they may see or hear in the future..

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, TattleTeeny said:

The "defenses" of "Denise's kids are going to see it on TV/hear about anyway" and "she knows how these HWs get," are to me, completely irrelevant and vaguely victim-blamey. She asked them to shut it at her house; they didn't. That's on them, not Denise. What may or may not happen regarding what her kids see and hear is speculation, while the fact that they wouldn't just keep it down to respect their host is fact. It's not up to them to decide what other people's kids hear at a party (especially considering that Kyle got all bent about a harmless joke that LVP made in front of Portia that time) or predict/assume what they may see or hear in the future..

Oh I don't disagree that when Denise asked them to shut their big mouths they absolutely should have! What I'm saying is you could not pay me enough to go on TV & tell my friends how big my husband's dick is, & how we go to massage therapists for happy endings. Maybe if I weren't a mother I'd consider it, but I am a Mama so no way Jose!!!!

• Love 8
(edited)

Due the is being in the preview I’ll spoiler it:

Spoiler
Spoiler

I love Erica asking Denise if she told Brandy she as a cold bitch....in like, THE coldest bitch way. There’s is really nothing to  like about erica anymore, or quite honestly most of them. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Her saying she Was lied to and lead to believe Erin was ok with it? Lol that is such a crock of shit... Denise was a married woman everyone knows this if she chose to do whatever she is claiming they did she went in knowing that ..... sorry there is no way she had this “relationship” without her husband around ... the argument makes no sense 

I don't understand the reasoning here. Assuming Denise did say Aaron was okay with it & then said don't say anything he's not (not saying this is what happened, but IF it did), then Brandi would have every right to be upset. Plenty of people have open marriages, & plenty of men love the idea of their hot woman with another hot woman--that's not cheating. But if someone claims to have an open marriage, so you fool around, then they tell you the opposite, that's a whole different ball game & no different from someone saying they're not married, so you sleep with them & then find out they are married...

• Love 2
Just now, Starlight925 said:

Re:  Kim Richards.  What's going on with her voice?  It's raspy, so light it's almost impossible to understand her.  It sounds like the voice of a very old woman whose vocal cords are finally giving up.

Yes, I wondered the same. Is she a smoker? I think she may be...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

I don't understand the reasoning here. Assuming Denise did say Aaron was okay with it & then said don't say anything he's not (not saying this is what happened, but IF it did), then Brandi would have every right to be upset. Plenty of people have open marriages, & plenty of men love the idea of their hot woman with another hot woman--that's not cheating. But if someone claims to have an open marriage, so you fool around, then they tell you the opposite, that's a whole different ball game & no different from someone saying they're not married, so you sleep with them & then find out they are married...

She is still in a relationship with another person... she never hid that fact.... doesn’t matter if he was ok with it or not she knew they were together, she knew that wasn’t going to change.. to say well she told me he said it was ok is irrelevant...that is if this was even a “relationship” her story makes no sense 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She is still in a relationship with another person... she never hid that fact.... doesn’t matter if he was ok with it or not she knew they were together 

Exactly, Brandi was hurt her husband slept with other women. I remember Scheana said she didn’t even know Eddie was married. Brandi wasn’t exactly instantly forgiving, was she? I had no clue who Eddie was, so maybe it’s possible this young girl really didn’t know. Brandi also said, she wasn’t a girl, that she was 30, but in reality I think she was early 20’s when she got with Eddie. Brandi is in her 40’s saying she knowingly messed with a married person. 

I think those of us defending Denise aren’t saying we agree with everything she says and does either, but we are grossed out by her being bullied and now extremely personal things being revealed.  Pushing out another cast member isn’t new for the others, and Brandi humiliating someone isn’t either. Brandi wasn’t the one cheating, but she was still wrong for messing around with Denise, and she was  cruel to talk about it on camera. 

Belive me, I think Denise can get TMI with  the things she says, and I don’t know what she was thinking fooling around with Brandi. She still doesn’t deserve all this. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Exactly, Brandi was hurt her husband slept with other women. I remember Scheana said she didn’t even know Eddie was married. Brandi wasn’t exactly instantly forgiving, was she? I had no clue who Eddie was, so maybe it’s possible this young girl really didn’t know. Brandi also said, she wasn’t a girl, that she was 30, but in reality I think she was early 20’s when she got with Eddie. Brandi is in her 40’s saying she knowingly messed with a married person. 

I think those of us defending Denise aren’t saying we agree with everything she says and does either, but we are grossed out by her being bullied and now extremely personal things being revealed.  Pushing out another cast member isn’t new for the others, and Brandi humiliating someone isn’t either. Brandi wasn’t the one cheating, but she was still wrong for messing around with Denise, and she was  cruel to talk about it on camera. 

Belive me, I think Denise can get TMI with  the things she says, and I don’t know what she was thinking fooling around with Brandi. She still doesn’t deserve all this. 

Thanks RealHousewife, that makes sense to me! 🙂 

• Love 2
(edited)

At this point, the only one I really like is Sutton. I did like Garcelle initially, but when she dissed Kyle during her speech, & then hypocritically yelled, "Go Kyle, or Wooo Kyle!" (something like that) while Kyle was giving her Black & White party charity speech--well it just rubbed me the wrong way.

That said, I do so admire Denise's adopting Eloise❤️ , just not a big fan of Denise or anyone other than Sutton so far...

Edited by IslandGirl
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Rinna acts proud of her vapid children,  not embarrassed.  Except for when the public calls them out on things like the chub-chub incident - then Rinna is ‘mortified’.

I think most of the way Rinna acts in regards to her daughters is entirely self involved.  I think she likes when they act like spoiled rotten brats because she delights in having an opportunity to espouse on how she struggled and worked for everything she has.  I think she like that their "success" is in an arena where being the child of a celebrity gains them entrance.  Rinna likes that her celebrity and her connections are at a level that can creates opportunities for her kids because of who she is.  And despite Rinna's deep desire to be the next Kris Jenner, I also think that she likes that her kids aren't so successful that the eclipse her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 7/24/2020 at 5:49 PM, Sweetpea4Utoo said:

Screenshot_20200724-184433_Instagram.jpg

Poor Kim looks terrible in that photo, and it's not just angle or lighting.  Plus, Covid safe at home hasn't done her any favors.  Looks like she hasn't had her roots done in months and her makeup is way too dark for her complexion.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/23/2020 at 7:47 AM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I understand you subscribe to the theory of an active campaign to discredit Denise. I don't. I'm not trying to argue you out of your belief, I'm just saying I don't agree with it.  Obviously, Brandi has an agenda - I am not disagreeing with that. I just think that this happened somewhat organically, as opposed to some coordinated campaign to destroy Denise's marriage and show her to be a a bad mother for... reasons, I guess?. 

Anyway, while we both agree that Brandi's appearance is trashy, we're just going to have to agree to disagree on whether or not this shows that the group is trying to undermine Denise's marriage and motherhood. 

Brandi hasn't been on the show for how long and *now* gets invited to Kyle's party coincidentally when Kyle is having an argument with Denise and B has all sorts of crap to say about D, but it is a huge coincidence? Strongly disagree that K and B had no agenda. 

Brandi is a proven liar, as evidenced by the ruling against her in her attempt to defame Joanne Krupa.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

Poor Kim looks terrible in that photo, and it's not just angle or lighting.  Plus, Covid safe at home hasn't done her any favors.  Looks like she hasn't had her roots done in months and her makeup is way too dark for her complexion.

Kim looks like she's done a lot of coke.

• LOL 2

If Bravo wanted sensationalism and gob smacked audiences  they shouldn’t have leaked the story early.  It was old news, seemed contrived and went over like a lead ballon. 

And anyway whether Denise did or did not ask Brandi not to tell (if it actually happened) who broadcasts this type thing anyway?  Oh right.. it’s Brandi 🙄

As there’s no filming now because of the pandemic, I’m wondering if Bravo might consider airing early seasons. I only began watching a year or so ago. I’d like to see whether things have changed over the years.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

It's not that they were shocked about 2 women together.  Or even Brandi and Denise.  It's that Denise lied to Brandy.  

Denise told Brandi that Aaron was ok with external physical contact, as long as it was with another woman.  Then, after the act, Denise told Brandi never to tell, or Aaron would have a fit (I think she actually said, "Aaron will kill me", but I don't want to quote anything I'm not positive about). 

So it was the lie by Denise, not the act itself.

So here's Brandi, thinking it's all cool, and that Aaron might even join in with them someday, but after the act, Denise tells her to stay quiet about it, making Brandi out to be the bad guy.

Brandi did nothing wrong here, I don't believe.  Note:  I'm not a Brandi fan.  But I don't believe she did anything wrong in this situation, as she was led to believe that Aaron was totally cool with it.  

I'm putting this in spoilers, even though it was something Kyle said on WWHL before the season aired:

Reveal spoiler

Kyle said that as of today, most of the women aren't speaking, and that NONE are speaking to Denise.

The quote you've attributed to Denise was said by Brandi.  The potential issue is believing that Brandi's telling the truth.  I don't believe her. She has clear motive to lie (and has lied repeatedly in the past).  She wants back on the show and back to earning a paycheck.  She do or say anything to make that happen.  Not to mention how her story has changed since she initially hinted at this. Since Bravo disinvited her to the reunion and senses that her opportunity window is closing, she's gone full nuclear throwing out anything that might stick.  

Kim's motive is the same.  The other women just want anything that will make Denise look bad/uncomfortable so she'll leave the show and open up that potential salary spend to them.

Spoiler

Not true.  Garcelle, Dorit & Sutton have all recently commented on Denise's social media, and....

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

If Bravo wanted sensationalism and gob smacked audiences  they shouldn’t have leaked the story early.  It was old news, seemed contrived and went over like a lead ballon. 

And anyway whether Denise did or did not ask Brandi not to tell (if it actually happened) who broadcasts this type thing anyway?  Oh right.. it’s Brandi 🙄

As there’s no filming now because of the pandemic, I’m wondering if Bravo might consider airing early seasons. I only began watching a year or so ago. I’d like to see whether things have changed over the years.

If you have Hulu all the back seasons are on there 

• Love 2

I’m watching Season 4 episode one..... Lisa, Kyle, Marico and Porsche all in the kitchen.... marico says he’s gonna take Porsche out with him.... Lisa Looks over and laughs and says that’s where all the rumors are coming from him being seen with a younger woman... Kyle Clutches pearls why would you joke about that? And I don’t want you talking like that in front of my child...... and her head should have exploded lol cause flash forward to this year and it’s perfectly acceptable to talk about sex acts in front of a special needs child and her sisters and their friends lol. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
On 7/24/2020 at 11:40 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure why they don’t get that you need a little umph to the hair.....not laying so flat and thin looking...not good. It looks so tight that it’s affecting her circulation. That kind of tension can actually cause hair loss. 

In one of the flashback scenes of Kim being a bitch to Brandi she has a high pony with a bump-it or something and it looks very nice.  This strangling of the scalp is a mystery to me - I'm sticking with her hairdresser hates her 😄 

21 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

If, as she says, she was led to believe that Aaron was OK with it, then she isn't guilty of anything. If she's full of shit about that part, then she's a giant hypocrite. Also, who is clutching pearls about it?

Brandi is 😂

10 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

IF her story is true then what she did wrong, IMO, is run to Bravo with it.  But after her drunken behavior at Kyle's party I'm more inclined to think "In your dreams, Brandi"!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Kim looks like she's done a lot of coke.

Oh yeah, totally.  But she should try harder to conceal it if she's going to be in the public eye.  It's not like this isn't already part of her skill set.

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 7/24/2020 at 6:47 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Yea there is no way that Bravo  would get rid of Denise especially after being such a focus this season and with her not getting the brunt of the blowback that the other ladies were expecting and hoping for her to get.. Denise’s edit also this season even tho the ladies were trying to paint her has the ‘villain’ was still super favorable... IF Denise doesn’t come back I feel like it would be more her choice... the other ladies wouldn’t be working so overtime and hardcore trying to whip up the fans to be on their side if they thought she was so easy to get rid of.  Denise is basically sitting back chilling... 

I don't doubt it.  I could swear I heard Bravo officially announce that Denise had signed a 4 year contract to join RHoBH.  I could be mis-remembering. but if that's the case no way Denise will be gone after this season (barring any contractual loopholes that would enable either party to back out early).

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, snarts said:

The quote you've attributed to Denise was said by Brandi.  The potential issue is believing that Brandi's telling the truth.  I don't believe her. She has clear motive to lie (and has lied repeatedly in the past).  She wants back on the show and back to earning a paycheck.  She do or say anything to make that happen.  Not to mention how her story has changed since she initially hinted at this. Since Bravo disinvited her to the reunion and senses that her opportunity window is closing, she's gone full nuclear throwing out anything that might stick.  

Kim's motive is the same.  The other women just want anything that will make Denise look bad/uncomfortable so she'll leave the show and open up that potential salary spend to them.

Reveal spoiler

Not true.  Garcelle, Dorit & Sutton have all recently commented on Denise's social media, and....

WHoa! Girlfriend is so desperate. She really needs to seek some professional help.  Now she’s treading into Jeffry Epstein territory, how does anyone even want her on their show....I don’t see the appeal, she is such a pig. Walking, talking lawsuit waiting to happen, too bad her broke ass doesn’t have any money...her boys must be so embarrassed.

I would feel bad for her if she  want so actively trying to destroy someone who was supposed to be her friend. I actually kind of like their little friendship. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

WHoa! Girlfriend is so desperate. She really needs to seek some professional help.  Now she’s treading into Jeffry Epstein territory, how does anyone even want her on their show....I don’t see the appeal, she is such a pig. Walking, talking lawsuit waiting to happen, too bad her broke ass doesn’t have any money...her boys must be so embarrassed.

I would feel bad for her if she  want so actively trying to destroy someone who was supposed to be her friend. I actually kind of like their little friendship. 

My thought about Denise and Brandi was if it happened, if Aaron really did ask her to find girls, etc...where are the texts?  I would have thought the night she told the tale to Kyle and Co. she would have shown texts between her and Denise.  Unless I have forgotten how that scene went, I do not recall (ha, I sound like I am at a congressional hearing), Brandi showing texts regarding the tryst.

Also, Aaron would be able to find women with no problem as long as he kept his mouth shut because he is a good looking guy.  Well I think he is good looking, he is, right?  Am I alone in that?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My thought about Denise and Brandi was if it happened, if Aaron really did ask her to find girls, etc...where are the texts?  I would have thought the night she told the tale to Kyle and Co. she would have shown texts between her and Denise.  Unless I have forgotten how that scene went, I do not recall (ha, I sound like I am at a congressional hearing), Brandi showing texts regarding the tryst.

Not to mention how she's talking out of both sides of her mouth...heh, she doesn't do that well :)  She says Denise supposed cheated on Aaron with her and he'll kill her if he finds out.  But then turns around and claims that they have an open marriage and actively solicited women for threesomes. So which is it? 

Aaron's body language at Kyle's party showed me that he barely knew Brandi. While she was trying to make it look like they were tight. I think Denise cut ties with Brandi after a brief friendship, at most a drunken make-out session, and now Brandi's on the warpath (just like she did to Lisa & Ken) aided by the housewives & Bravo, who knew this season was a dumpster fire. 

Edited by snarts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Also, Aaron would be able to find women with no problem as long as he kept his mouth shut because he is a good looking guy.  Well I think he is good looking, he is, right?  Am I alone in that?

He looks good to me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Denise and Aaron asked Brandi to "find chicks" for them? 😅🤣😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)
43 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I am not understanding this so he didn't know that Brandi and Denise "allegedly" were "getting it on" and Denise "tricked" her into being a "cheater" Umm Brandi you were a cheater no matter what ( if this really happened which it is looking less and less credible with each passing time you tell your "side") she was Married to the man she didn't have that fact hidden whatsoever (LOL ROFL) but he asked her to find other girls for him and Denise? ... Ummm that makes no sense... this story keeps morphing....Was it a 3some was it not a 3some.. was it just her and Denise?  .. he was there and part of it then wasnt but he knew and was ok with it ... then he didn't know and Brandi was devastated and its her who's the Victim in all of this really you guys LOL (get real) ... then he was asking Brandi to bring other girls for them..Then she was talking about wanting to be in a thruple with them right before all this shit hit the fan ...... What the What?

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

Everything about the ponytail look is wrong for Kim: it's too right, too young-looking, no bangs to soften it at all and her makeup looks harsh. She looks dehydrated and worn out. I hope she's still sober. 

Having said that, it is clear Brandi is not sober much of the time. The woman needs help. I'm assuming she is getting child support from Eddie, so why is she apparently so desperate to get back on this show?

The only positive thing from the scene was that Lisa wasn't there. I really didn't need to see her smirking in victory at seeing Denise humiliated. 

I heard the reunion was done via Zoom (Garcelle said it took 13 hours!). However, I thought I'd read recently that it was in-person. Was that a different HW reunion?

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Everything about the ponytail look is wrong for Kim: it's too right, too young-looking, no bangs to soften it at all and hair makeup looks harsh. She looks dehydrated and worn out. I hope she's still sober. 

Having said that, it is clear Brandi is not sober much of the time. The woman needs help. I'm assuming she is getting child support from Eddie, so why is she apparently so desperate to get back on this show?

The only positive thing from the scene was that Lisa wasn't there. I really didn't need to see her smirking in victory at seeing Denise humiliated. 

I heard the reunion was done via Zoom (Garcelle said it took 13 hours!). However, I thought I'd read recently that it was in-person. Was that a different HW reunion?

Because her boys are getting older and that money will eventually run out.  Her oldest turns 17 this year, so she will get a reduction in child support next year.  She has no marketable skills and for some reason just can't seem to find a wealthy man to support her.  She needs a paycheck and apparently will do anything to make that happen.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Because her boys are getting older and that money will eventually run out.  Her oldest turns 17 this year, so she will get a reduction in child support next year.  She has no marketable skills and for some reason just can't seem to find a wealthy man to support her.  She needs a paycheck and apparently will do anything to make that happen.

Agree with your post. Also, men might find Brandi's craziness and drama entertaining for awhile, but no good guy would want to deal with her long term. 

• Love 14

I rewatched the episode and decided I am team Denise now lol. Brandi is trash and even if the story is true no need to broadcast it. The way she told the story she was trying so hard to paint herself as a victim.

This show needs to be recast it clearly isn’t working. The last few seasons have been just bleh. I’m obviously not gonna stop watching tho lol.

Also why do the other women think it’s any of their business who Denise fucks. Get a life ppl.

• Love 14
(edited)
22 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m watching Season 4 episode one..... Lisa, Kyle, Marico and Porsche all in the kitchen.... marico says he’s gonna take Porsche out with him.... Lisa Looks over and laughs and says that’s where all the rumors are coming from him being seen with a younger woman... Kyle Clutches pearls why would you joke about that? And I don’t want you talking like that in front of my child...... and her head should have exploded lol cause flash forward to this year and it’s perfectly acceptable to talk about sex acts in front of a special needs child and her sisters and their friends lol. 

For me that's a false equivalency; the equivalent situation would be the ladies talking loudly about the girls' father (Charlie Sheen or Aaron), in front of the children, cheating on Denise...

Edited by IslandGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I think Brandi was really into Denise and was lashing out.  Brandi’s limitless hamster wheel was turning and  Brandi wanted to spin this her way before Denise opened her mouth.  Denise was never going to hit it again or speak about it but Brandi couldn’t be certain.  Of course, Brandi tested her story to gullible Kim then there was  diarrhea of the mouth🤮

Edited by GonnahearmeRoar
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Maybe Brandi "Landfill" is pissed off that instead of asking her for a three way, they asked if she had any hot friends instead.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Marley said:

I rewatched the episode and decided I am team Denise now lol. Brandi is trash and even if the story is true no need to broadcast it. The way she told the story she was trying so hard to paint herself as a victim.

This show needs to be recast it clearly isn’t working. The last few seasons have been just bleh. I’m obviously not gonna stop watching tho lol.

Also why do the other women think it’s any of their business who Denise fucks. Get a life ppl.

The thing with these women is for two years in a row they've forced an issue that shouldn't be forced.

With LVP I thought ot was time to go, she seemed done with it, and it became boring for me, to watch her run circles around the other women and not really give much of herself. But then they created a drama around a non issue. LVP planting stories about Dorit. Which no one cared about and attacked her when she was in deep mourning. What kind of jackels do that?

This year it's Denise, they started while she was revovering from a major unexpected surgery. I wasn't really liking her much this year, and despite my defense of her I still don't and Aaron does come across as creepy. But then they did the pile on, and manufactured a big to do anout someone saying don't talk kinky sex in front of my kids, and beat it to death. And now Brandi. No.

These women are so isolated and stupid the don't understand they are creating an underdog. No one likes the bully in the movie, they are in LA, they should know. They are making themselves, cinematically, the villains.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20
On 7/23/2020 at 8:41 PM, Stats Queen said:

I had been watching that season today. Carlton was so, so annoying and she and Brandi kissed a few times and talk about how hot the other one was.

She’s the one who created a “sex” room for her and her hubby and she alluded to other women being invited to join her and her hubby.

she is now divorced.

Didn't she host a adult themed sex party in that season as well. She sent her kids away for the night..

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2020 at 8:59 AM, snarts said:

She says Denise supposed cheated on Aaron with her and he'll kill her if he finds out.  But then turns around and claims that they have an open marriage and actively solicited women for threesomes. So which is it? 

An open marriage doesn't have to mean you can just do whatever you want whenever you want with whomever you want.  I mean, it COULD mean that, but it doesn't have to.  Their "open" marriage could include threesomes together, or Denise having sex with other women, or whatever rules they want to make for themselves.  So it is absolutely possible to "cheat" in an open marriage.

23 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Umm Brandi you were a cheater no matter what ( if this really happened which it is looking less and less credible with each passing time you tell your "side") she was Married to the man she didn't have that fact hidden whatsoever (LOL ROFL)

If one assumes Brandi's story is true (and I can understand why someone wouldn't believe it, but IF you believe it to be true) then Brandi is NOT a cheater.  Period.  First, she didn't take any vows. so who is she cheating on in the first place?  Aaron?  How can she cheat on someone she isn't in a relationship with?  So, no, she didn't cheat.  And IF you believe her story is true, she didn't do anything wrong.  *IF* Denise and Aaron believe that Denise having sex with other women is ok, then it's not cheating.  They get to make the rules for their marriage, and they get to decide what is cheating, not anyone else.  Breaking those rules is what is cheating.  So, again, IF you believe the story AS PRESENTED, then Denise is a cheater.  AS PRESENTED*, Brandi, Denise, and Aaron had conversations about Denise and Aaron's marriage that included the idea that Denise was allowed to have sex with other women.  Based on that, Brandi has sex with Denise, thinking no one is cheating on anyone.  Then, Denise says don't tell Aaron, meaning Denise had broken a rule of her marriage and therefore cheated, and now is asking Brandi to cover her cheating.  That doesn't put Brandi in the wrong - it puts Denise in the wrong.

*Sorry to keep putting AS PRESENTED in all caps over and over, but I know someone is going to say, "well, I don't believe Brandi," which is all fine and good, and I don't blame you a bit, but it has nothing to do with what I'm trying to say.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, lasu said:

An open marriage doesn't have to mean you can just do whatever you want whenever you want with whomever you want.  I mean, it COULD mean that, but it doesn't have to.  Their "open" marriage could include threesomes together, or Denise having sex with other women, or whatever rules they want to make for themselves.  So it is absolutely possible to "cheat" in an open marriage.

If one assumes Brandi's story is true (and I can understand why someone wouldn't believe it, but IF you believe it to be true) then Brandi is NOT a cheater.  Period.  First, she didn't take any vows. so who is she cheating on in the first place?  Aaron?  How can she cheat on someone she isn't in a relationship with?  So, no, she didn't cheat.  And IF you believe her story is true, she didn't do anything wrong.  *IF* Denise and Aaron believe that Denise having sex with other women is ok, then it's not cheating.  They get to make the rules for their marriage, and they get to decide what is cheating, not anyone else.  Breaking those rules is what is cheating.  So, again, IF you believe the story AS PRESENTED, then Denise is a cheater.  AS PRESENTED*, Brandi, Denise, and Aaron had conversations about Denise and Aaron's marriage that included the idea that Denise was allowed to have sex with other women.  Based on that, Brandi has sex with Denise, thinking no one is cheating on anyone.  Then, Denise says don't tell Aaron, meaning Denise had broken a rule of her marriage and therefore cheated, and now is asking Brandi to cover her cheating.  That doesn't put Brandi in the wrong - it puts Denise in the wrong.

*Sorry to keep putting AS PRESENTED in all caps over and over, but I know someone is going to say, "well, I don't believe Brandi," which is all fine and good, and I don't blame you a bit, but it has nothing to do with what I'm trying to say.  

You are messing with someone that is married ... no matter what that is you are not the one... walking into a relationship knowing they are with someone else and have no future plans to leave that situation you cant all the sudden claim she did you wrong....

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You are messing with someone that is married ... no matter what that is you are not the one... walking into a relationship knowing they are with someone else and have no future plans to leave that situation you cant all the sudden claim she did you wrong...

But, that's not what Brandi said.  Brandi didn't say she was upset because she thought she and Denise were going to be together and have future plans.  She said she was upset because, based on prior conversations with Denise and Aaron, it was in-bounds for Denise and her to have sex.  According to the story AS PRESENTED, Brandi would not have had sex with Denise is she had known Aaron wouldn't be ok with it, that it was breaking a rule of their marriage, and that she would be expected to help cover it up.  That would mean Brandi did nothing wrong.  She thought she was having sex with someone who was free to have sex with her.  If I have sex with someone, and then AFTER they told me they had cheated on someone, I would be upset too.  Denise would be the person who did something wrong here, and no one else.  Aaron didn't do anything wrong, and Brandi didn't think she was doing anything wrong.  Denise knew she was doing something wrong.

Again, if you don't believe the story as presented, I have no issue with that.  I actually have a huge issue with having to defend Brandi's dumbass, and I haven't argued that her story is true or false.  My only argument is that if someone accepts Brandi's story as true, then Denise is the one in the wrong, not Brandi.  I don't understand how someone could look at the story AS PRESENTED and conclude Brandi is the one who did something wrong.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You are messing with someone that is married ... no matter what that is you are not the one... walking into a relationship knowing they are with someone else and have no future plans to leave that situation you cant all the sudden claim she did you wrong....

This is exactly right. If you have sex with a married person you are cheating on someone else regardless of agreements, plea bargains or excitatory the contrary.

Brandy was cheating with a married person. If it actually happened which I have my doubts.

Did you see how wasted she was at that party?That seems to be a nightly occurrence with her. In that state she could be probed by aliens and not know what went on so she would just make stuff up.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, lasu said:

But, that's not what Brandi said.  Brandi didn't say she was upset because she thought she and Denise were going to be together and have future plans.  She said she was upset because, based on prior conversations with Denise and Aaron, it was in-bounds for Denise and her to have sex.  According to the story AS PRESENTED, Brandi would not have had sex with Denise is she had known Aaron wouldn't be ok with it, that it was breaking a rule of their marriage, and that she would be expected to help cover it up.  That would mean Brandi did nothing wrong.  She thought she was having sex with someone who was free to have sex with her.  If I have sex with someone, and then AFTER they told me they had cheated on someone, I would be upset too.  Denise would be the person who did something wrong here, and no one else.  Aaron didn't do anything wrong, and Brandi didn't think she was doing anything wrong.  Denise knew she was doing something wrong.

Again, if you don't believe the story as presented, I have no issue with that.  I actually have a huge issue with having to defend Brandi's dumbass, and I haven't argued that her story is true or false.  My only argument is that if someone accepts Brandi's story as true, then Denise is the one in the wrong, not Brandi.  I don't understand how someone could look at the story AS PRESENTED and conclude Brandi is the one who did something wrong.

I still think it's odd that Brandi would ever choose to do anything with Denise knowing Denise is married.  Brandi makes such a big deal about how much Eddie's cheating messed her up.  Why would she ever want to knowingly hook up with someone in a committed relationship?  If she never wants to be known as a cheater, why mess with any married person, open marriage or not?  No need to worry about the semantics.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I still think it's odd that Brandi would ever choose to do anything with Denise knowing Denise is married.  Brandi makes such a big deal about how much Eddie's cheating messed her up.  Why would she ever want to knowingly hook up with someone in a committed relationship?  If she never wants to be known as a cheater, why mess with any married person, open marriage or not?  No need to worry about the semantics.

Well, it is about the semantics.  Again, no matter how you look at this, Brandi isn't the cheater; Denise is the only one would have been a cheater.  Brandi had sex with someone she thought was free to have sex with her.  She didn't do anything wrong.  Yes, she could choose to not have sex with anyone in a committed relationship, regardless of what that couple's boundaries are.   I don't have any stats, but I would imagine most people wouldn't have sex with someone in an open relationship, and I get it, the same as I get why some people don't enjoy casual sex and some do, the same as I get some people need monogamy and for others monogamy will never work.  I have no issue with a single woman sleeping with someone in an ethically open relationship because that's not cheating.  Brandi isn't upset that she's a cheater - she's not a cheater.  She's upset that she (supposedly) helped someone else cheat without realizing it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

This is exactly right. If you have sex with a married person you are cheating on someone else regardless of agreements, plea bargains or excitatory the contrary.

Brandy was cheating with a married person.

No.  This is exactly not right.  Cheating is breaking the rules.  If my imaginary husband and I were to decide it was ok to have sex with other people, it would then be bizarre for someone else to say my husband cheated on me.  We get to decide the rules for our marriage, and not everyone's marriage is monogamous, and that's ok!   If my husband and I agreed I could have sex with other women, having sex with other women would NOT be cheating.  Having sex with another man WOULD be cheating.  Our marriage, our rules.

And again, no matter how you look at this - Brandi isn't a cheater!  She's not in a committed relationship.  Who did she cheat on?  Aaron?  She's not in a relationship with Aaron.  Denise is.  Denise is the only one who could be a cheater.  At worst, Brandi knowingly helped someone cheat, at best, unknowingly helped someone cheat.  But no matter what, she can't be the cheater in this situation.

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, lasu said:

No.  This is exactly not right.  Cheating is breaking the rules.  If my imaginary husband and I were to decide it was ok to have sex with other people, it would then be bizarre for someone else to say my husband cheated on me.  We get to decide the rules for our marriage, and not everyone's marriage is monogamous, and that's ok!   If my husband and I agreed I could have sex with other women, having sex with other women would NOT be cheating.  Having sex with another man WOULD be cheating.  Our marriage, our rules.

And again, no matter how you look at this - Brandi isn't a cheater!  She's not in a committed relationship.  Who did she cheat on?  Aaron?  She's not in a relationship with Aaron.  Denise is.  Denise is the only one who could be a cheater.  At worst, Brandi knowingly helped someone cheat, at best, unknowingly helped someone cheat.  But no matter what, she can't be the cheater in this situation.

Did Brandi at all times know that Denise was married? YES .... IF this happened (which i am calling bullshit on because of her Proof is a text saying If you wanna save money you can stay in my room and i will get a bed brought in because I have a huge room)  did she go in knowing that ... YES... point blank period ..At no point was the fact that she was married ever not disclosed...  ..Brandi has even insinuated she wanted to be in a thruple with them ...(this seems more like she was rebuffed and is looking for revenge then anything) IF this happened  SHE chose to be with someone she knew was married ..... Sorry she is not the wronged party here ....#TeamDenise #BrandiIsaFameWhore #NeedsaComeUp and she chose to go in with someone married that makes you a cheater sorry

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Did Brandi at all times know that Denise was married? YES .... IF this happened (which i am calling bullshit on because of her Proof is a text saying If you wanna save money you can stay in my room and i will get a bed brought in because I have a huge room)  did she go in knowing that ... YES... point blank period .... SHE chose to be with someone she knew was married ..... Sorry she is not the wronged party here ....

Let me ask this, if Denise, Aaron, and Brandi sit down and Aaron says, "Brandi, it is ok with me if you have sex with my wife, Denise."  Then, Brandi and Denise have sex.  Did Brandi do something wrong?  I would say no, even though she had sex with a married person.  And in this scenario, Denise would not be a cheater.  She didn't break the rules.  A married couple should be able to define their own marriage, and it should be up to the two people in the marriage whether or not they choose to have sex with other people. 

Again (again, again, again), my argument is not that anyone should believe Brandi's story or assume she is telling the truth or that she doesn't have ulterior motives.  I'm only arguing that the story, as told by Brandi, Denise did something wrong, not Brandi.  

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, lasu said:

Let me ask this, if Denise, Aaron, and Brandi sit down and Aaron says, "Brandi, it is ok with me if you have sex with my wife, Denise."  Then, Brandi and Denise have sex.  Did Brandi do something wrong?  I would say no, even though she had sex with a married person.  And in this scenario, Denise would not be a cheater.  She didn't break the rules.  A married couple should be able to define their own marriage, and it should be up to the two people in the marriage whether or not they choose to have sex with other people. 

Again (again, again, again), my argument is not that anyone should believe Brandi's story or assume she is telling the truth or that she doesn't have ulterior motives.  I'm only arguing that the story, as told by Brandi, Denise did something wrong, not Brandi.  

Yes because she is trying to act like the wronged party here she is trying to act like Denise "tricked" her ... she is the one running around going I wanna be in a thruple with them... its coming across has they didnt want me so NOW i am gonna paint myself has the wronged party ....Denise has never hidden things she has done with Aron ... Brandi has been caught in multiple lies on this show before ... I am gonna go with Denise on this one

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6