Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Kiss and Tell All

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Brandi's eyes are two different sizes. She is making the other women look natural in comparison.

She looks like one of those blinky eyed baby dolls that has a busted eye that never fully opens.  

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

WTF is up with that sign?  I also thought it was something tacky for the party.  Such a classical, beautiful house and they have some stupid pink light special advertising in the foyer.

My eyes bugged out, which interfered with my vision for a couple minutes, was a power cord for that sign snaking down the wall?

Because visible power cords send me into a jabbering frenzy. TIA if anyone noticed that detail.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't know if Brandi is telling the truth about she and Denise, but I believe that Brandi would film herself screwing a rooster if it wold get her back on RHOBH.

I mean who is Brandi?  The only thing I know of her is that she was married to Eddie Cibrian; and that he cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes, who was married at the time (They were filming some hokey Lifetime movie called Northern Lights).  I only remember this because I knew who LeAnn Rimes was and Eddie Cibrian was in "Third Watch," I had no idea who Brandi was.  And that happened about a decade ago.  I remember that when Brandi was on RHOBH, she said something about Adrianne on camera and Bravo nearly got dragged into a lawsuit because of Brandi's dumb ass.  Then another time Brandi was nearly homeless or something like that?  Then she kind of disappeared. 

I think people felt sorry for her because she'd been cheated on, understandable.  But I think Brandi has played that card for the past 10 years.  I no longer feel sorry for her and I think she's an emotional vampire. 

Didn't Scheana from Vanderpump Rules have an affair with Brandi's husband  ? They filmed a scene with Scheana apologizing to Brandi on RHOBH or Vanderpump Rules. Scheana worked for LVP as a waitress at SUR.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

At least Dorito doesn't go for the awful long hair. Don't care for her but she is a stunningly beautiful woman and so is Denise. Gorgeous. Another reason for the overdone coven to be jealous of Denise.  

I totally agree that Dorit is having a beautiful season.  Forty-three (and apparently 44, as she looked the best I’ve ever seen her on WWHL last night) really agreed with her.  She is aging downward.  I think she’s significantly more attractive now than she was when she joined the show.  She’s lost weight, probably since she is not a brand new mom anymore.  Her hair looks better when it’s short.  I noticed that she had such a high, tight ass in her leggings at Erika’s Shoe Dazzle party.  And I don’t have a problem with the Barbie look—large fake breasts on a thin woman.  It beats the hell out of a lot of the alternatives.  

I have to disagree that Denise is currently gorgeous though.  I don’t think her co-stars have anything to envy about her general looks and figure.  I think she used to be gorgeous, and she aged atrociously.  Although whatever she’s doing this year seems to be working better than last year, her resting face is a hard, angry frown.  I noticed how deep it was when she was shot in profile when she first began speaking to Erika, at Shoe Dazzle, before there was anything to get upset about.  Unless she’s in the perfect lighting of a talking head, the skin on her face looks like it’s falling and melting to me.  She looks like Goldie Hawn.  And I don’t think Goldie Hawn looks bad, but she’s about 30 years older than Denise.  I think Denise has pretty hair, and if you strip away the hair, she looks very aged.  

The perma-frown of last night was actually deeper than this, but this was the closest I could find on the Internet:

95A25C91-18F9-4275-A113-8F3B7261AF2A.jpeg.b7a838eebda4c15b5f99a2696f4b4d8f.jpeg

9 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Might I suggest Potomac?  It's become my favorite.  Still feels a lot more organic than this franchise.   I don't think Bravo does the Potomac franchise justice when it comes to promoting it.  

I think the biggest problem with Potomac is that Bravo holds onto the footage for so long that the show becomes completely irrelevant, and therefore, boring.  Last season was close to a year old, and I’m sure this season will be far older, as it was originally slated to air in May.  That brings all kinds of problems, like Monique’s storyline last season was being pregnant and Ashley’s storyline was “will she or won’t she be able to get pregnant” when, in real time, Monique and Ashley had already had healthy babies, rendering it redundant for me to watch.  Also, the only one who really has money is Monique.  

I used to like Potomac because of the epic reunions, but last season was boring, and the reunion was also boring, so I don’t have much confidence that this season will be good.  I was also left disgusted by the pile-up.  It made this thing with Denise looks like a pep rally.  One of the reasons I loathe Andy Cohen is because he picks winners and losers, and there’s no place for that on reality TV IMO.  

I’ll watch, of course, because I’m Bravo’s bitch, but if any of these shows get worse, I’ll quit them, something I thought I’d never be able to do, but then again, I didn’t know just how deep into the gutter these shows could get.  I made the decision to quit Atlanta after an abysmal season, and I have no intention watching any new Bravo shows.  I never felt better about myself than when I saw that some VanderPups show had been given the green light, and I realized I just wasn’t going to watch it and get (any further) bogged down in Bravo’s fake bullshit. You know it’s bad when you’re hoping that coronavirus will prevent the shows from filming so that you won’t have to use willpower not to watch them.  I am actually relieved that there are no signs that Dallas is coming back.  Maybe I need a support group.  Looks like it’s done wonders for Kim! 🤥

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Yes!  Wilson Phillips were direct descendants of The Beach Boys and The Mamas and the Papas.   

I was such a huge Beach Boys fan that I remember when the older Wilson sister was born during my senior year in high school. 

My ex thumped Mike Love in his front yard when Mike kept talking shit about his car from across the street. Mike and the three Wilson brothers are cousins and Mike was visiting an aunt or an in-law across the street and kept running his mouth.

The ex kept saying Come over here and say that, come over here. Guys and their rides in the '60s, right? Muscle cars and warm SoCal summer nights. 

Mike finally walked over and that's all it took. He was 6 years older, a cocky punk picking on a teenager. But it was over right quick, LOL.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
(edited)
33 minutes ago, oakville said:

Didn't Scheana from Vanderpump Rules have an affair with Brandi's husband  ? They filmed a scene with Scheana apologizing to Brandi on RHOBH or Vanderpump Rules. Scheana worked for LVP as a waitress at SUR.

Yes it was the whole intro to the first season of vanderpump rules.. Brandi’s confrontation with the woman that dared fall on her husbands penis repeatedly... the sad thing is whoever is running Brandi’s Facebook page is now advertising Scheana stuff which makes Brandi look even more pathetic.. im sorry no matter what as transpired why are you lowering yourself to advertising about someone that helped in the destruction of your marriage just for advertising clicks? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

The fact that all of these women other than Garcelle (and maybe Dorit) have stated or nodded in agreement that it is okay for them to talk about anything they want in front of Denise’s children (no explanation for the excuses for the friends) because their father is Charlie Sheen is so gross and also so much worse and damaging than any non-existent Mommy shaming they are trying to accuse Denise of doing.

All the hearts for this ... 

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, suomi said:

I was such a huge Beach Boys fan that I remember when the older Wilson sister was born during my senior year in high school. 

My ex thumped Mike Love in his front yard when Mike kept talking shit about his car from across the street. Mike and the three Wilson brothers are cousins and Mike was visiting an aunt or an in-law across the street and kept running his mouth.

The ex kept saying Come over here and say that, come over here. Guys and their rides in the '60s, right? Muscle cars and warm SoCal summer nights. 

Mike finally walked over and that's all it took. He was 6 years older, a cocky punk picking on a teenager. But it was over right quick, LOL.

I’m not worthy!  That is a GREAT story.  I was raised on The Beach Boys, my dad still goes to see them.  They have a very special place in my heart, my first record album and my first concert (with my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins).    I still crank their tunes when summer rolls around, it makes me happy. 🥰

• Love 7
12 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Carlton. She was also incredibly annoying. 

I had been watching that season today. Carlton was so, so annoying and she and Brandi kissed a few times and talk about how hot the other one was.

She’s the one who created a “sex” room for her and her hubby and she alluded to other women being invited to join her and her hubby.

she is now divorced.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think the biggest problem with Potomac is that Bravo holds onto the footage for so long that the show becomes completely irrelevant, and therefore, boring.

I think the fact that these shows take the stories to the press, like Brandi's alleged one night stand with Denise, so often and usually before the season even airs, hurts the shows.

I mean last night's revelation would have been a jaw dropper even if it isn't relevant.  Part of this show is watching these women share juicy gossip but the impact diminishes the longer we know about it.  And because it was in the press, it was really hard for a viewer to remain unspoiled for the "shocking reveal." My jaw dropped when I first read about it.  But when Brandi told the story, it was just meh. 

• Love 10

I finally got to watch this tonight and wow, what a ride. I don't know that I believe any of it but this is the type of RHoBH drama I like. I can totally believe Brandi and Denise slept together, I just don't know that I believe Brandi wasn't into it or feels guilty. But she was WASTED at Kyle's party and was acting even more bizarre than usual. But then she was also mentioning wanting a throuple to Aaron and Denise the same night. I just don't know! Brandi Glanville has succeeded in confusing me and I don't know how I feel about that.

I do know that Brandi needs to step away from the plastic surgery. Her face was terrifying during her talking head, it was like a mask, nothing moved. I wonder if she's ruined it permanently? Kim looked equally as terrifying but I still at least recognized her. Although she doesn't seem all there mentally. 

I'm actually looking forward to next weeks' episode, which isn't something I've said in a long time. Finally, juicy sex drama instead of drama over a dog or PK's stupid finances or what not to say in front of children!

• Love 10

The fact that these ladies (well so far Kyle, Teddi and Rinna) are clutching pearls over 2 women together in 2020 in LA is ridiculous. 
I wonder if Alexa drank her iced tea after Rinna’s dog was done drinking her share. Lol. 
Denise is on the Rome trip. The season is almost over so other than the finale party, how much of the season could she have walked out on. They made it seem like she missed half the season. 
Rinna spawn. Ugh. Enough said. 
Was it me or did it seem like the scenes of Kyle’s party ended abruptly?

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I’m not worthy!  That is a GREAT story.  I was raised on The Beach Boys, my dad still goes to see them.  They have a very special place in my heart, my first record album and my first concert (with my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins).   I still crank their tunes when summer rolls around, it makes me happy. 🥰

Glad you enjoyed it. Summer is all about the Beach Boys and smelling Coppertone.  I posted something for you in the Small Talk thread.

• Love 7
(edited)

I would be fine to never see Rinna’s entitled children again...

ETA In the talking heads, Brandi is starting  to look like Madame. And so Brandi wasn’t a liar when she said Mauricio cheated on Kyle?

I don’t miss mush mouth Kim.  I forgot how hard she is to understand sometimes and when she and Kyle get together, they do that twinspeak (I know they aren’t) where you can’t understand either of them.

Edited by For Cereals
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I totally agree that Dorit is having a beautiful season.  Forty-three (and apparently 44, as she looked the best I’ve ever seen her on WWHL last night) really agreed with her.  She is aging downward.  I think she’s significantly more attractive now than she was when she joined the show.  She’s lost weight, probably since she is not a brand new mom anymore.  Her hair looks better when it’s short.  I noticed that she had such a high, tight ass in her leggings at Erika’s Shoe Dazzle party.  And I don’t have a problem with the Barbie look—large fake breasts on a thin woman.  It beats the hell out of a lot of the alternatives.  

I have to disagree that Denise is currently gorgeous though.  I don’t think her co-stars have anything to envy about her general looks and figure.  I think she used to be gorgeous, and she aged atrociously.  Although whatever she’s doing this year seems to be working better than last year, her resting face is a hard, angry frown.  I noticed how deep it was when she was shot in profile when she first began speaking to Erika, at Shoe Dazzle, before there was anything to get upset about.  Unless she’s in the perfect lighting of a talking head, the skin on her face looks like it’s falling and melting to me.  She looks like Goldie Hawn.  And I don’t think Goldie Hawn looks bad, but she’s about 30 years older than Denise.  I think Denise has pretty hair, and if you strip away the hair, she looks very aged.  

The perma-frown of last night was actually deeper than this, but this was the closest I could find on the Internet:

95A25C91-18F9-4275-A113-8F3B7261AF2A.jpeg.b7a838eebda4c15b5f99a2696f4b4d8f.jpeg

I think the biggest problem with Potomac is that Bravo holds onto the footage for so long that the show becomes completely irrelevant, and therefore, boring.  Last season was close to a year old, and I’m sure this season will be far older, as it was originally slated to air in May.  That brings all kinds of problems, like Monique’s storyline last season was being pregnant and Ashley’s storyline was “will she or won’t she be able to get pregnant” when, in real time, Monique and Ashley had already had healthy babies, rendering it redundant for me to watch.  Also, the only one who really has money is Monique.  

I used to like Potomac because of the epic reunions, but last season was boring, and the reunion was also boring, so I don’t have much confidence that this season will be good.  I was also left disgusted by the pile-up.  It made this thing with Denise looks like a pep rally.  One of the reasons I loathe Andy Cohen is because he picks winners and losers, and there’s no place for that on reality TV IMO.  

I’ll watch, of course, because I’m Bravo’s bitch, but if any of these shows get worse, I’ll quit them, something I thought I’d never be able to do, but then again, I didn’t know just how deep into the gutter these shows could get.  I made the decision to quit Atlanta after an abysmal season, and I have no intention watching any new Bravo shows.  I never felt better about myself than when I saw that some VanderPups show had been given the green light, and I realized I just wasn’t going to watch it and get (any further) bogged down in Bravo’s fake bullshit. You know it’s bad when you’re hoping that coronavirus will prevent the shows from filming so that you won’t have to use willpower not to watch them.  I am actually relieved that there are no signs that Dallas is coming back.  Maybe I need a support group.  Looks like it’s done wonders for Kim! 🤥

I think Dallas is filming with the women wearing shields.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t miss mush mouth Kim.  I forgot how hard she is to understand sometimes and when she and Kyle get together, they do that twinspeak (I know they aren’t) where you can’t understand either of them.

I watched a couple Kim and creeper Ken episodes, including one in Hawaii. They each were using the other the entire time and had some strange conversations. They flaked on everything in Hawaii, her period was three months late (!!!) and Ken spent half his time talking to her through locked bathroom doors. Their shit was all haphazard everywhere, mounds and piles, and stacked on the floor. 

One of my exes many years ago (who I didn't know was formerly a tweeker) started a job with a moving company and I went to their office once and met the boss and a couple co-workers. I was not convinced I would leave in one piece. This was before cell phones and I remember thinking "No one knows I'm here." No overt threats but there literally was evil in the air and dripping down the walls. Can't explain it better than that. I found out pretty soon afterward that he got a job there because he was starting to use again. First clue was that he started "finding" things = people who are moving trust strangers with their possessions. I sniffed some of that evil on Kim and Ken. 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

There's something really nice about that.  They must be so so so sick of that song.  Yet, they do it to make the fans happy.  Some musicians and bands refuse to play their most popular/requested hits, and having musicians in my family, I don't even really blame them.

Interesting fact about the band Extreme who did the great song "More than Words".  They are actually a metal/rock band and never wanted to play "More than Words" even though everyone would request it.  I think their manager or handler or whoever told them that they had to play it, because it gave them all the success to do their other music.

I only know two songs by Extreme--"More than Words" and "Hole Hearted." The latter sounded more rock than the former, which was an acoustic ballad, but it still didn't sound metal to me.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

There's something really nice about that.  They must be so so so sick of that song.  Yet, they do it to make the fans happy.  Some musicians and bands refuse to play their most popular/requested hits, and having musicians in my family, I don't even really blame them.

Interesting fact about the band Extreme who did the great song "More than Words".  They are actually a metal/rock band and never wanted to play "More than Words" even though everyone would request it.  I think their manager or handler or whoever told them that they had to play it, because it gave them all the success to do their other music.

Nuno Bettencourt actually liked the song (as did Sebastian Bach, who told them it would be a huge it), and fought their label to release it as a single.

Does anyone know how much $$ a group like Wilson Phillips would get to play a private event?  

16 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It is not just weight loss.  Nose job, upper lip, fillers, fake teeth, Botox at a minimum.

Nobody would know these are the same women.

Your upper lip doesn't swell when you lose weight.  Your teeth don't magically get replaced either.

She looks like she's in the Witness Protection program.

teddi-mellencamp-1562096648.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 3.23.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 3.23.14 PM.png

Her features look the same. She is very pretty and always has been even when heavy, she was very pretty.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

The fact that these ladies (well so far Kyle, Teddi and Rinna) are clutching pearls over 2 women together in 2020 in LA is ridiculous. 
I wonder if Alexa drank her iced tea after Rinna’s dog was done drinking her share. Lol. 
Denise is on the Rome trip. The season is almost over so other than the finale party, how much of the season could she have walked out on. They made it seem like she missed half the season. 
Rinna spawn. Ugh. Enough said. 
Was it me or did it seem like the scenes of Kyle’s party ended abruptly?

I don't think that they are clutching their pearls over the idea of two women in general getting together - I think it is about the two women in question. And honestly, I think that is a pretty normal reaction to hearing that two seemingly-unrelated people hooked up with each other.

I still don't believe it, though. For one thing, I really feel like Denise could find a much better hook up partner than Brandi. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The fact that all of these women other than Garcelle (and maybe Dorit) have stated or nodded in agreement that it is okay for them to talk about anything they want in front of Denise’s children (no explanation or  excuses for the friends) because their father is Charlie Sheen is so gross and also so much worse and damaging than any non-existent Mommy shaming they are trying to accuse Denise of doing.

What's even worse is them dragging Eloise into it.  She is not related to Charlie,  she is still a kid, and she is nonverbal.   It's like they think because Eloise doesn't talk that she doesn't understand what is going on around her.   Ableist bullshit. 

• Love 11

Are these women clutching Pearls over Brandi and Denise hooking up? Or are they reacting to the cheating that Brandi is saying that Denise is asking her to keep quiet about? I think it's the cheating because if you watch Brandi give her oscar performance, Kim gestures with a pointing finger just Brandi gets to the "Aaron will kill me" supposedly said by Denise.  🤷🏽‍♀️ idk, just interesting.  Yeah, Brandi bringing up thruple, weird. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, emma675 said:

I finally got to watch this tonight and wow, what a ride. I don't know that I believe any of it but this is the type of RHoBH drama I like. I can totally believe Brandi and Denise slept together, I just don't know that I believe Brandi wasn't into it or feels guilty. But she was WASTED at Kyle's party and was acting even more bizarre than usual. But then she was also mentioning wanting a throuple to Aaron and Denise the same night. I just don't know! Brandi Glanville has succeeded in confusing me and I don't know how I feel about that.

I do know that Brandi needs to step away from the plastic surgery. Her face was terrifying during her talking head, it was like a mask, nothing moved. I wonder if she's ruined it permanently? Kim looked equally as terrifying but I still at least recognized her. Although she doesn't seem all there mentally. 

I'm actually looking forward to next weeks' episode, which isn't something I've said in a long time. Finally, juicy sex drama instead of drama over a dog or PK's stupid finances or what not to say in front of children!

In some of the scenes Brandi seems to be on more than alcohol. I wonder if she’s mixing booze with painkillers or another type of drug?

Regarding the cease and desist, I thought housewives couldn’t sue each other. In another thread a few weeks ago, someone posted a link to HW “rules” and it mentioned this. But I also remember Tamra on OC shouting about a cease and desist to another HW. I can’t remember her name as it was many seasons ago. Something with a “J?” She had dark hair and was a Playmate at one time. They were at some kind of party and Tamra was drunk and obnoxious. I think they may have come to blows or close to it. 

I like Denise well enough but can believe she got drunk and made-out with Brandi. What I don’t believe it Brandi is hurt, traumatized, feels guilty about being part of a cheating scenario, etc. And watching Kim coddle Brandi was nauseating. Something seems off with Kim. I hope she is still sober and if so, I have to ask again: why hang out with a drunk like Brandi? I doubt Kim’s sponsor would encourage it. 

The scene looked like a total set-up. I don’t believe for a minute Kyle and Teddi were shocked by what they heard.

I wonder if Harry is pretty much MIA this season because he doesn’t want to be involved in where this show is going. Not that he was a big player in earlier seasons but he did pop up here and there. 

What bothered me the most about Amelia’s list of apartment requirements was how Lisa laughed and crowed about it. I guess she is proud to have raised an entitled brat. 

In the scene with Lisa and Amelia, Alexia’s voice sounded a lot like Kyle’s. I was looking away doing something and looked up when I heard Alexia. At first I thought Kyle had come in for some reason. 

Teddi’s nose looks more refined to me. I think she had a good (subtle) nose job. 

When is the reunion? I wonder if the C&D will mean it’s shorter. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 12

This is what Brandi said in April on her own podcast:

“Honestly, she was a down-to-earth girl, we had a fun night, we drank too much, we made out … it’s not a big deal,” Brandi stated about Denise. “And then … something in her changed. And it was just … I don’t know. I figured it out, but I don’t wanna say what it is.”

https://realityblurb.com/2020/04/22/is-brandi-glanville-backtracking-on-her-affair-claims-against-denise-richards-brandi-shares-new-details-about-alleged-fling-and-talks-how-denises-legal-threats-hurt-show-plus-rhobh-live-vie/

That's certainly not how she spun the tale to the ladies and not what she's running around saying now.  Both the ladies & Bravo are stupid for giving her a platform. The season must've been terribly boring for them to stoop this low. There are also rumors & pics on Twitter that state the scene at Kyle's house was filmed in late November, well after the Rome trip.  No wonder it felt so staged. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 10
(edited)
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

What's even worse is them dragging Eloise into it.  She is not related to Charlie,  she is still a kid, and she is nonverbal.   It's like they think because Eloise doesn't talk that she doesn't understand what is going on around her.   Ableist bullshit. 

It’s actually not worse because the children that share DNA with a douchenozzle father shouldn’t be judged that way and neither should the child who doesn’t. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My only complaint with the HW's going to amazing places is that I don't think they really appreciate those places, that and they stay in top notch hotels and eat in fabulous restaurants so I too get green with envy!

And they shop at places they could shop at in the states.  It's annoying.  I want to see the sights! I want to see the fancy hotels and restaurants! I don't wan to see them drop $10,000 on a stupid watch or sunglasses that they could get in BH or NYC. 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, Slider said:

And they shop at places they could shop at in the states.  It's annoying.  I want to see the sights! I want to see the fancy hotels and restaurants! I don't wan to see them drop $10,000 on a stupid watch or sunglasses that they could get in BH or NYC. 

I remember when Tre and Co. went to Venice and she was running around looking for the Chanel store! Ugh, there are so many amazing boutiques in Rome.  

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Slider said:

I have to defend the HoWives here.  Designers like Chanel don't sell the same merchandise in every store.  There are European exclusives, Asian exclusives, and some even have separate lines for predominantly Muslim nations.  The New York or LA stores sell the most basic designs, and I get wanting to check out the international stores.  With Kyle and her Birkins, I hear you have to check out each individual stores in order to get a specific color.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Nuno Bettencourt actually liked the song (as did Sebastian Bach, who told them it would be a huge it), and fought their label to release it as a single.

Click to enlarge images, if you're interested.  

tt.jpg

extreme.jpg

6 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I only know two songs by Extreme--"More than Words" and "Hole Hearted." The latter sounded more rock than the former, which was an acoustic ballad, but it still didn't sound metal to me.

From Wikipedia with 7 sources:

sources.jpg

3 hours ago, OdinO. said:

Her features look the same. She is very pretty and always has been even when heavy, she was very pretty.

She admitted to using plastic surgery and Botox in several interviews.

I also think she was always pretty.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm still reading everyone's posts but I wanted to point out the difference between Alexia and Amelia is staggering. Alexia went to college and is now working for her dad, learning the business from the ground up. Amelia gets spoiled by her mother and ignored by her father, although I don't blame him with the way she treated him last year. Alexia working and learning skills will benefit her in the long run, she can take care of herself and won't have to rely on her rich parents. Amelia will continue to milk her "anxiety" and her mother will continue to try and buy her a modeling career and now a clothing line. Her behavior was not cute or funny and Rinna needs to keep her off TV. 

So Kyle, riddle me this, if Brandy isn't a liar does that mean Kim was doing crystal meth in the bathroom? And Mauricio was having an affair? Because Brandy said those things too. 

I'm kinda liking Teddy's pink hair

• Love 22
16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And WHY IN THE WORLD would ANYONE take Brandi's word for ANYTHING

Well, IMO Kyle has always had questionable taste when it comes to friends. Faye Resnick, Taylor Armstrong and Kris Jenner are prime examples of who she hangs with so it doesn't surprise me she likes Brandi again and will believe her because she wants to bury Denise.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't make things up, I got all of this from Wikipedia.  Click to enlarge image, if you're interested.

extreme.jpg

sources.jpg

She admitted to using plastic surgery and Botox in several interviews.

I also think she was always pretty.

Yes, lying about a 30 year old Extreme song would be odd. I don't think my post contradicted yours. I was saying that, initially, they liked the song so much they fought for it (there's a YouTube interview with Bettencourt where he says he threatened to quit if the label didn't release it as a single). I think you were saying it eventually became an albatross. This happens to a lot of bands (see Ricky Nelson's Garden Party). Again, like I asked about Wilson Phillips, I would love to know the financial details. 

(edited)
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I have to disagree that Denise is currently gorgeous though.  I don’t think her co-stars have anything to envy about her general looks and figure.  I think she used to be gorgeous, and she aged atrociously.

If you look at that picture Denise has almost no makeup on and she is in her 50's. Imagine if the others had no makeup on. Scary thought. Yes, she needs some botox in her frown lines and filler along her marionette lines on the sides of her mouth but big deal that's easily fixable. At least she's not pulled and stretched beyond recognition. If you look at Denise back in her prime she was naturally beautiful, born that way and looks much like her dad. Nose, eyes, lips and smile all the same. That can't be said for a single one of the others and that is what I think is the difference with Denise. 

*Edited to correct Denise's age. She 49, not in her 50's. But still.......

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 16
(edited)
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't know if Brandi is telling the truth about she and Denise, but I believe that Brandi would film herself screwing a rooster if it wold get her back on RHOBH.

I mean who is Brandi?  The only thing I know of her is that she was married to Eddie Cibrian; and that he cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes, who was married at the time (They were filming some hokey Lifetime movie called Northern Lights).  I only remember this because I knew who LeAnn Rimes was and Eddie Cibrian was in "Third Watch," I had no idea who Brandi was.  And that happened about a decade ago.  I remember that when Brandi was on RHOBH, she said something about Adrianne on camera and Bravo nearly got dragged into a lawsuit because of Brandi's dumb ass.  Then another time Brandi was nearly homeless or something like that?  Then she kind of disappeared. 

I think people felt sorry for her because she'd been cheated on, understandable.  But I think Brandi has played that card for the past 10 years.  I no longer feel sorry for her and I think she's an emotional vampire. 

Oh lordy, don't forget about our little Scheana Marie of VPR throwing herself into that clusterfuck by asserting Eddie had cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes and the ensuing publicity.  That was some crazy shit when it finally hit the fan.

Brandi's a snake, Scheana is an absolute moron, and LeAnn Rimes came off as a total bitch on the reality show she had with Eddie.

All four of them deserved each other.  🤢

ETA:  Oops, see a couple of posters beat me to it.  😄

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Thumper said:

I also couldn’t tell Adrienne and Brandi apart a few times.  Their lips moved (sort of) but the rest of their faces did not.  Eerie.

I just watched this weeks episode.  I just can’t get over all the plastic surgeries.  Brandy, Erika, Kim.  They look like aliens ..all the same.  I just can’t.  It’s too much.  Plus, what’s with Erika’s fuck face most of the time?  No emotion.  She got worse since Chicago.  She just sits there staring.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I don't know if Teddi has had plastic surgery on her face (admitting to having her boobs done and getting botox doesn't equal proof she's had facial plastic surgery), but if she has, I want to know her surgeon, because she looks great.  Her at-home talking heads are stunning.

Overall, I like Denise more than Brandi.  But I think there is more than a little truth to what Brandi is saying happened.  I think the bones of the story are true - they had sex in a hotel loft and then Denise said don't mention this to Aaron or anyone else.  And if there is truth to it, I don't blame Brandi for being a little upset.  As presented, she was under the impression that it was in bounds for Denise to have sex with other women, and Aaron was fine with that.  It's their marriage, their rules, I have no problem with it.  But if after Denise and Brandi had sex, then Denise said "don't tell Aaron, he'll kill me" then that's different.  I don't think she was implying Denise raped her, lol.  But as someone else said, Brandi has always been loud and proud about her sex life, even the casualness of it sometimes, so I do think that finding out that you did something you feel is wrong and shameful, of course that's going to be upsetting.  Obviously, the group is out for Denise's blood and that is why this is being aired on national TV, but I do get the feeling that Brandi was genuinely upset at the way things played out, either because of rejection, or feeling tricked, or both.  I think she can have both genuine feelings about what happened, and have ulterior motives for airing it on TV.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, lasu said:

Obviously, the group is out for Denise's blood and that is why this is being aired on national TV, but I do get the feeling that Brandi was genuinely upset at the way things played out, either because of rejection, or feeling tricked, or both.  I think she can have both genuine feelings about what happened, and have ulterior motives for airing it on TV.

I can see Brandi being upset, but why go on TV and air it?  Because she wants to get back on the show, that's why.  The woman is desperate.  The show sucks already, no need to make it go down even lower.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can see Brandi being upset, but why go on TV and air it?  Because she wants to get back on the show, that's why

Oh I agree.  Like I said, I think she can both have genuine emotions AND ulterior motives for putting it on TV.

11 minutes ago, lasu said:

Oh I agree.  Like I said, I think she can both have genuine emotions AND ulterior motives for putting it on TV.

I hate to say it, but I really don't think she has genuine emotions.  I feel that it's all for show.  If it was truly genuine, why put it on TV at all?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

If it was truly genuine, why put it on TV at all?

Because she wants to be on TV!  That much we agree on.  But I don't think the fact she put this all on tv means it was never a real emotion.  She also put everything about her ex cheating on her all over tv, and I think that was the same situation.  Real pain she is willing to barter for TV time.  I'm not saying she's not a thirsty fame-whore, but I disagree she doesn't have real human emotions.  I think her tendency to lash out actually shows the intensity of her emotions, as well as her inability to control them.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can see Brandi being upset, but why go on TV and air it?  Because she wants to get back on the show, that's why.  The woman is desperate.  The show sucks already, no need to make it go down even lower.

Agree 1000%.  This franchise hit new lows when it added Brandi to the cast and never seemed to regain its footing after her departure.  

• Love 11