Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Kiss and Tell All

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I thought lizards didn’t have emotions?

Bite your tongue! I had a delightful desert iguana (miss you, Japhy!) who, I swear, smiled! And he was smarter than Brandi as well, but I suppose that goes without saying.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, TattleTeeny said:

Bite your tongue! I had a delightful desert iguana (miss you, Japhy!) who, I swear, smiled! And he was smarter than Brandi as well, but I suppose that goes without saying.

I bet he had better skin!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If you look at that picture Denise has almost no makeup on and she is in her 50's. Imagine if the others had no makeup on. Scary thought. Yes, she needs some botox in her frown lines and filler along her marionette lines on the sides of her mouth but big deal that's easily fixable. At least she's not pulled and stretched beyond recognition. If you look at Denise back in her prime she was naturally beautiful, born that way and looks much like her dad. Nose, eyes, lips and smile all the same. That can't be said for a single one of the others and that is what I think is the difference with Denise. 

*Edited to correct Denise's age. She 49, not in her 50's. But still.......

Exactly. Imo Denise and Garcelle are by far the most naturally beautiful. I think the whole bunch is quite pretty, but some of them have absolutely benefitted from the nose jobs, various injections, best makeup artists in the world, etc. Both Denise and Garcelle started out modeling because of their beauty and then found fame/fortune. It's the other way around with some of the others. Their money helped them look the way they do now. There's a saying there are no ugly women, just poor ones. lol

• Love 15

Doesn't anyone think that Denise fucking Richards could get someone better than Brandi to screw?   I've heard you can put a bag on someone's head and go for it, but it is Denise fucking Richards.  I would think she would have a line of people willing to sleep with her.  I don't get it.  Brandi with her crazy eyes and blobby face....I just don't get it.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
(edited)

I can’t with this anymore lol Brandi is now posting her “side” of the story and trying to play the victim.... lol ... it makes me dislike her even more .. I’m like just stay quiet why are you doing this?  Oh that’s right because she is a non factor in life without this... no one cares about Brandi otherwise. Girl it makes her seem even more pathetic 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I can’t with this anymore lol Brandi is now posting her “side” of the story and trying to play the victim.... lol ... it makes me dislike her even more .. I’m like just stay quiet why are you doing this?  Oh that’s right because she is a non factor in life without this... no one cares about Brandi otherwise. Girl it makes her seem even more pathetic 

I honestly think Brandi knows her boys are teenagers and those LeAnn Rimes' child support checks are not going to last forever.  She needs the paycheck and will say or do anything to get it.  Once her youngest turns 18, Brandi will have to pay for everything herself including rent/mortagage.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

The fact that she is totally oblivious to her sounding just like scheana when she was having sex with Brandi’s husband and Brandi was calling her a whore and a home wrecker for knowingly  being with someone married.  Lol does she have no memory of that? She is doing exactly what Scheana did and is trying to play the victim card. It didn’t work for Schena so why the hell  Brandi thinks it will work for her I dunno ... and it doesn’t help she has already backtracked this story once in saying they didn’t actually “hookup” and now is changing that story again. Ugh just stop 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

Doesn't anyone think that Denise fucking Richards could get someone better than Brandi to screw?   I've heard you can put a bag on someone's head and go for it, but it is Denise fucking Richards.  I would think she would have a line of people willing to sleep with her.  I don't get it.  Brandi with her crazy eyes and blobby face....I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. I'm sure many folks would love to brag they've been with a Bond Girl. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Door County Cherry said:

I think the fact that these shows take the stories to the press, like Brandi's alleged one night stand with Denise, so often and usually before the season even airs, hurts the shows.

I mean last night's revelation would have been a jaw dropper even if it isn't relevant.  Part of this show is watching these women share juicy gossip but the impact diminishes the longer we know about it.  And because it was in the press, it was really hard for a viewer to remain unspoiled for the "shocking reveal." My jaw dropped when I first read about it.  But when Brandi told the story, it was just meh. 

I completely agree.  I think Bravo should make the women agree to a modified sort of gag order on social media and other outfits until the episodes air.  I’ve felt that way ever since season two of RHNJ began, Teresa was on WWHL, and all she had the capacity to do was bash Danielle the entire time.  I was like, “well, there goes the season for me.  I already know they don’t mend their friendship.”  I think Bravo allows this because it brings in $$$, but it ruins the narrative.  Other shows manage to keep things under wraps.  We never know who the masked singer is until they reveal themselves even though that has a live studio audience, right?  

8 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Regarding the cease and desist, I thought housewives couldn’t sue each other. In another thread a few weeks ago, someone posted a link to HW “rules” and it mentioned this. But I also remember Tamra on OC shouting about a cease and desist to another HW. I can’t remember her name as it was many seasons ago. Something with a “J?” She had dark hair and was a Playmate at one time. They were at some kind of party and Tamra was drunk and obnoxious. I think they may have come to blows or close to it. 

A cease and desist is not a lawsuit; it’s just a letter from a lawyer, requesting that someone cease and desist such and such behavior.  So even if they’re not allowed to sue each other, I’ve seen cease and desists on Housewives shows (that was Tamra of RHOC tossing the C&D at Jeana and throwing wine on her season 6 to which you’re referring) and other reality TV shows.  They don’t mean much of anything.  

I have never believed there is a blanket prohibition against lawsuits on these shows, as is commonly believed.  Some things cannot be contracted around.  I’m never going to believe that, if Kyle murdered Teddi, Teddi’s family would be estopped from bringing a wrongful death suit against Kyle because they were on the same TV show.  Even if that was in the contract, a court could strike it down as unconscionable.  They do it fairly regularly with arbitration clauses of contracts...Having said that, do you know where I could see the link to HW “rules”?  I’d be very curious to read it.  

6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If you look at that picture Denise has almost no makeup on and she is in her 50's. Imagine if the others had no makeup on. Scary thought. Yes, she needs some botox in her frown lines and filler along her marionette lines on the sides of her mouth but big deal that's easily fixable. At least she's not pulled and stretched beyond recognition. If you look at Denise back in her prime she was naturally beautiful, born that way and looks much like her dad. Nose, eyes, lips and smile all the same. That can't be said for a single one of the others and that is what I think is the difference with Denise. 

*Edited to correct Denise's age. She 49, not in her 50's. But still.......

I think we agree about some things.  I said in my post that Denise used to be gorgeous—back in her prime.  Not just pretty, or cute, or beautiful, but, IMO, I think she actually used to be gorgeous.  All I am saying is that I find no evidence that she is currently gorgeous.  The only standout feature I think she retains is her hair.  I don’t find anything else about her attractive in the current era.  

Erika is 49 too, and I think she’s beautiful.  I don’t think Erika was a beauty when she was younger, based on the pictures they show, so she and Denise are like opposites to me in that regard.  If Denise’s lines are easily fixable, then if she wants to fix them, she might be gorgeous again, but if she doesn’t fix them, then she looks haggard to me.  All of these current RHBH are older than Denise, save Teddi and Dorit.  And I think they are all prettier than her.  Kyle is probably second least gorgeous to me, and two years ago, when Kyle was Denise’s age, I think she looked a hell of a lot better than Denise does now. (Let’s just hope Kyle is in a building year...) I just don’t see beauty in Denise now, in the current day, or in 2018.  And trust me, I want to see as many gorgeous women in their forties and fifties as possible, so that I can look at them as inspiration!

Even if Denise was in her fifties and not her forties, I still would never look at her and think “gorgeous.”  There are plenty of women who are in their fifties who are currently gorgeous.  I am thinking Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry.  Denise couldn’t hold a candle to any of them looks-wise IMO, but for some reason she seems to think she can.  The best example I can think of is Isabella Rossellini, 68 years of age.  I find her gorgeous today.  Denise doesn’t look completely fake to me (she doesn’t look completely natural either), but from my perspective, she’s a cute woman, perhaps sexy, attractive, not beautiful, not gorgeous.  To my eyes.  

It’s not like I need Denise not to be gorgeous just because I don’t like her either.   I think Tamra on RHOC is gorgeous (another woman who is in her fifties), and she behaves terribly.  With Denise, I just don’t see it for the life of me.  I just don’t get her “beauty”—I think a lot of it is based on the past, not what she currently looks like, much like Pamela Anderson, but maybe it’s not for me to get.  If Aaron thinks she’s hot, God bless them both.  I hope they go to a strip club, where they both can enjoy a strip steak, drink lots of tequila that they love, go back to Aaron’s DNA studio and have lots of sex, like they used to brag about last season, and maybe...leave the show?

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

It’s not like I need Denise not to be gorgeous just because I don’t like her either.   I think Tamra on RHOC is gorgeous (another woman who is in her fifties), and she behaves terribly.  With Denise, I just don’t see it for the life of me. 

Tamra could never be beautiful to me because she has the dark, empty eyes of a demon. I think Denise is gorgeous. The eyes, smile, messy hair in a bun, resting frown face and all. Yep, she’s gorgeous. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Denise will not be the one leaving the show.

The others are on the chopping block. Especially Teddy and Rinna.

Teddt is terminally boring and Rinna has reached the point of demising returns. Rinna has fatally alienated both Denise and Garcelle who are the future of this franchise.

• Love 8

I would love for this to be Rinna’s last season. Funny that she is still called Rinna when she is the sole Lisa on the show!

I also think it’s Erika’s time to go. I used to absolutely love her, I don’t know what happened. 😕 

I think the show did some major down sliding once LVP left. 

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I also think it’s Erika’s time to go. I used to absolutely love her, I don’t know what happened. 😕 

I have no idea what the hell happened between last season and this one but I am right there with you... something is different and it’s not good. 

• Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Denise will not be the one leaving the show.

The others are on the chopping block. Especially Teddy and Rinna.

Teddt is terminally boring and Rinna has reached the point of demising returns. Rinna has fatally alienated both Denise and Garcelle who are the future of this franchise.

Yea there is no way that Bravo  would get rid of Denise especially after being such a focus this season and with her not getting the brunt of the blowback that the other ladies were expecting and hoping for her to get.. Denise’s edit also this season even tho the ladies were trying to paint her has the ‘villain’ was still super favorable... IF Denise doesn’t come back I feel like it would be more her choice... the other ladies wouldn’t be working so overtime and hardcore trying to whip up the fans to be on their side if they thought she was so easy to get rid of.  Denise is basically sitting back chilling... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

Denise is pretty stunning, especially now that she doesn't have the fillers or whatever that looked really weird. I like her bright eyes and dark brows, and great bone structure. She is a little bitchy, and it's probably not that great for her to talk shit about people, on camera and then deny saying stuff. Did she think she wasn't on camera? I don't get why she would vent like that.

I agree with Denise's assessment of Teddi. She will do anything to be friends with Kyle.

Brandi making it seem as though Denise seduced her and tricked her into having an affair. Okay. That said, Brandi's cameo has been the most interesting thing that has happened all season. She's good TV. She really can bring the drama at a totally different level than the others.

16 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yea there is no way that Bravo  would get rid of Denise especially after being such a focus this season and with her not getting the brunt of the blowback that the other ladies were expecting and hoping for her to get.. Denise’s edit also this season even tho the ladies were trying to paint her has the ‘villain’ was still super favorable... IF Denise doesn’t come back I feel like it would be more her choice... the other ladies wouldn’t be working so overtime and hardcore trying to whip up the fans to be on their side if they thought she was so easy to get rid of.  Denise is basically sitting back chilling... 

Based on what I've read here and watching last season.

I don't think Kyle, Rinna, Ericka and Teddi understand their audience.  But maybe Dorit learned from last year.....

Because both seasons had pre hype about "you'll understand as the season progresses", but in the end, most people were more angry with them, then the season "target".  LVP last year and apparently Denise this year.

Thanks to all of you for writing such vivid posts.  I can't say I totally understand what is happening, but most times you have me laughing at your descriptions.

Particularly Kim's shrunken head.  The previous picture shows y'all had it 100%!

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/24/2020 at 5:48 PM, chewycandy said:

I think Denise is gorgeous. The eyes, smile, messy hair in a bun, resting frown face and all. Yep, she’s gorgeous. 

Beauty's in the beholder so it's fine if some people don't see it, but I agree. While I have nothing against work (at least good work), there's something about a really beautiful face, especially one with a God-given nose, lips, etc. The ugliest people can age amazingly if they have healthy lifestyles and money, so it doesn't impress me as much as amazing beauty like Denise's, Joanna Krupa's, Garcelle's, or Cynthia Bailey's. They are probably the top stunners across the franchise for me. I also think Denise still has a great figure. Not all of them could have pulled off showing as much leg as Denise did on her wedding day. Even if Denise isn't a fresh-faced 20-something, the fact she's the most famous, and most notably simply for being a beautiful sex symbol, that alone will make certain people jealous. It's sort of like if Pamela Anderson walked into the room. No it won't be Baywatch Pam, but it's Pam! She'll still get plenty of male attention. Women like Kyle won't like that. I don't necessarily think the looks specifically are why some of the others don't like her, but I very much do with Kyle. 

On 7/24/2020 at 7:05 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I have no idea what the hell happened between last season and this one but I am right there with you... something is different and it’s not good. 

I LOVED Erika her first season. I had never heard of her, found her gorgeous, loved how she really didn't seem to give any damns, how different she was from the other women, but then her double standards and temper started showing. For awhile it was kind of interesting because you never knew if you were going to witness the laid-back Erika or the hothead Erika, and what was the real her, especially with all the talk about Girardi vs Jayne, but at this point we kind of get her personality. She can be very kind and chill, the way she didn't react to Kyle's "no good friends" comment, but there's definitely another side to her. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Beauty's in the beholder so it's fine if some people don't see it, but I agree. While I have nothing against work (at least good work), there's something about a really beautiful face, especially one with a God-given nose, lips, etc. The ugliest people can age amazingly if they have healthy lifestyles and money, so it doesn't impress me as much as amazing beauty like Denise's, Joanna Krupa's, Garcelle's, or Cynthia Bailey's. They are probably the top stunners across the franchise for me. I also think Denise still has a great figure. Not all of them could have pulled off showing as much leg as Denise did on her wedding day. Even if Denise isn't a fresh-faced 20-something, the fact she's the most famous, and most notably simply for being a beautiful sex symbol, that alone will make certain people jealous. It's sort of like if Pamela Anderson walked into the room. No it won't be Baywatch Pam, but it's Pam! She'll still get plenty of male attention. Women like Kyle won't like that. I don't necessarily the looks specifically are why some of the others don't like her, but I very much do with Kyle. 

I LOVED Erika her first season. I had never heard of her, found her gorgeous, loved how she really didn't seem to give any damns, how different she was from the other women, but then her double standards and temper started showing. For awhile it was kind of interesting because you never knew if you were going to witness the laid-back Erika or the hothead Erika, and what was the real her, especially with all the talk about Girardi vs Jayne, but at this point we kind of get her personality. She can be very kind and chill, the way she didn't react to Kyle's "no good friends" comment, but there's definitely another side to her. 

I wish we would see more of the laughing on the floor with her dog Erika around the ladies 🙂 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Based on what I've read here and watching last season.

I don't think Kyle, Rinna, Ericka and Teddi understand their audience.  But maybe Dorit learned from last year.....

Because both seasons had pre hype about "you'll understand as the season progresses", but in the end, most people were more angry with them, then the season "target".  LVP last year and apparently Denise this year.

Thanks to all of you for writing such vivid posts.  I can't say I totally understand what is happening, but most times you have me laughing at your descriptions.

Particularly Kim's shrunken head.  The previous picture shows y'all had it 100%!

Dosodog, where you been, Boo?! Very missed!! 

• Love 2
On 7/23/2020 at 2:19 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Who is this Garcelle I keep seeing mentioned here? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I guess I don't get why everyone is saying Garcelle isn't participating much with the group; I see her with them quite a bit.

• Love 2

I’m not sure why they don’t get that you need a little umph to the hair.....not laying so flat and thin looking...not good. It looks so tight that it’s affecting her circulation. That kind of tension can actually cause hair loss. 

• Love 3
On 7/23/2020 at 3:03 PM, bichonblitz said:

Kim is looking really, really bad. Pulled and stretched ,her skin is dry as a bone and  her makeup is always so wrong.  

How about Adrienne? She's gotten fluffy and her voice is so deep and raspy. She must be a heavy smoker. 

I can't with all the long, fake extensions anymore, either. So overdone, why can't they just wear their own hair maybe shoulder length with a few (very few) pieces thrown in for fullness? At least Dorito doesn't go for the awful long hair. Don't care for her but she is a stunningly beautiful woman and so is Denise. Gorgeous. Another reason for the overdone coven to be jealous of Denise.  

I agree about the hair extensions.  And the false eyelashes.  And the horse teeth.  And the blown up lips.  And the face so full of Botox.  And the pinched nose.  And the stupid designer brand name dropping they do all of the time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Other then being disgusted at the thought of Denise being with Brandi of all people, I'm unsure about why I'm supposed to be so upset about this.

Cheating is bad yes, but I don't have any particular feeling of loyalty to Aaron, so I don't care. I don't watch these shows for moral life lessons, though I do expect women NOT to infer 14 year old children are whores. I expect people not to sexualize children.

Fourteen, even 14 going on 15 is still really young. The only people I'm still side eyeing about all of this are Erica and the people in the group who cosignned that nasty comment. Dorit, who I've despised since her first season at least tried to shut it down, and Tedi too, but Lisa and Kyle leaned in.

I personally think the women knew about this the night of Denise's party. I think they started talking about threesomes and lesbian encounters to trap Denise. Denise knew and tried to deflect. The other women were frustrated and went too hard. Then they were embarrassed at being called out about doing that in front of the teens, which turned to anger and into the witch hunt we see today.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Useful 9
  • Love 11
On 7/23/2020 at 2:06 PM, RealHousewife said:

I loved Eileen. And even though things went sour between them, I'd want LVP back too. Kim hasn't been interesting to me since the early seasons. Brandi and Camille, albeit to a lesser degree, are too mean for my tastes. I'm not too opposed to Adrienne coming back. I'm curious what she's going on in her life. 

I loved Eileen too.  She was real her first season, and then she was told to increase the drama and so she did.  I don't think she liked having to do that and I didn't like that she had to do that.  Stay classy, Eileen!

• Love 7
On 7/23/2020 at 9:03 PM, suomi said:

I was such a huge Beach Boys fan that I remember when the older Wilson sister was born during my senior year in high school. 

My ex thumped Mike Love in his front yard when Mike kept talking shit about his car from across the street. Mike and the three Wilson brothers are cousins and Mike was visiting an aunt or an in-law across the street and kept running his mouth.

The ex kept saying Come over here and say that, come over here. Guys and their rides in the '60s, right? Muscle cars and warm SoCal summer nights. 

Mike finally walked over and that's all it took. He was 6 years older, a cocky punk picking on a teenager. But it was over right quick, LOL.

Suomi, I have to ask, was the ex challenging Mike Love a Finn as well? Because my Helsinki-born and raised dad sure also had quite the temper.

On topic: I do not believe a single word Brandi has to say.

Two years in a row the “group” has gone after someone, only to have the public take the side of the isolated one.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, JD5166 said:

Dosodog, where you been, Boo?! Very missed!! 

I'm here!  Lurking in the shadows.  I just can't quit the RHOBH forum.  I enjoy the commentary and the stories from all of you.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, NYCFree said:

Suomi, I have to ask, was the ex challenging Mike Love a Finn as well? Because my Helsinki-born and raised dad sure also had quite the temper.

On topic: I do not believe a single word Brandi has to say.

Two years in a row the “group” has gone after someone, only to have the public take the side of the isolated one.

Yes! They contrive a lie, I mean story, that is preposterous, shame the victim and then act shocked the viewers detest it. How stupid do you have to be? Never mind, I forgot who we’re talking about. Even if what Brandi said was true and I DON’T believe it for a minute, Brandi is wrong to divulge AND the ladies are wrong for perpetuating it. Just shameful. These woman are trash. 

• Love 13

We lose the layer of fat under our skin as we age, and that's one of the reasons Kim looks so hard.  She'd look better with some more weight on her, fill out her face a bit to soften it.  Face or fanny as they say.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Looks like it was a great party with tons of people.  Surprise concert was great.  Liked seeing a Camille trying to apologize.  At least she's not on her high horse insulting everyone.   Brandi -- a trainwreck at the party as usual.

Why does Aaron always look like he needs to shower and wash his hair?  Oh come off it Denise, I'll bet your daughter knows what a throuple is.  Yeah, the one who supposedly didn't know which was the accelerator and which was the brake.  They both have the babe in the woods act down cold.

Garcelle clearly didn't want to spend one penny on the exterior design of her home, which is plain as a mud fence as it is.  I wonder what made her think no landscaping whatsoever is a good look? 

And was she ever taught manners?  "Where'd you get your money?"  "Did he take your virginity?"  She doesn't know how crass that is?  She calls it blunt that she asks these "deep" questions.  Yeah girl, you are SO deep!  Since Garcelle wants to get all personal, Sutton should ask how many blow jobs she performed to get where she is in her career.  Mama's gotta work -- a movie and three TV shows, so she has no time to participate, but a trip to Rome?  Of course!!

Amelia is so incredibly spoiled no wonder Rinna is embarrassed for herself having raised such an entitled princess.  Even Alexia was stifling a laugh at her over the top requirements.  The apartment Amelia wants will cost at least $10K a month.  I don't believe Rinna when she says Amelia will be paying all but $1,000 -- as if she has that kind of money by herself?  Not buying it.

Whoa Kim looks bad -- that severe hairstyle, ugh!  It doesn't work for her. And what in gawd's name is that hideous thing Brandi is wearing in her THs?  She seemed to relish holding them rapt with her story and throwing a monkey wrench into the Rome trip.  As long as we don't have to see her making a fool of herself more than just here and there, I guess I'm okay with seeing her on the show.  She doesn't look as bad as Kim, but she's lookin' mighty haggard too.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Amelia is so incredibly spoiled no wonder Rinna is embarrassed for herself having raised such an entitled princess.

Rinna acts proud of her vapid children,  not embarrassed.  Except for when the public calls them out on things like the chub-chub incident - then Rinna is ‘mortified’.

• Love 11
On 7/22/2020 at 7:12 PM, esco1822 said:

Wow Kyle, what a super casual call to your housekeeper to ask for dos aguas and a glass of wine en Español.

To be fair, Kyle's help probably doesn't speak English, which is not at all uncommon in SoCal.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:19 PM, janiema said:

By the way, have we ever heard anything more about that one room in one restaurant (of a chain) that Dorit was designing?

From what I've read and I can't remember where, the whole "Dorit designing a room at Buca" was a ruse to conceal the fact that the money Dorit received from this guy was actually a loan toward that house Dorit supposedly owns that has something like 8 lienholders on it.

• Useful 7
(edited)

I think the issue I am having with this whole Brandi storyline is .. nothing about this seems “natural’ it all just seems so super manufactured... like if she was integrated into the storyline like they were actual friends and had a history on this show of them being friendly more then a 5min shot last season or if she was friends with any of these ladies it would seem genuine... her popping up out of nowhere this season with no connection to anyone on camera with a actual “genuine” history  other then Kyle conveniently “forgiving” her of every bad thing she has put her through and said about her and the other ladies just in time so she could bring this “drama” it just reeks of desperation and fakeness 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
I used the word naturally and actually way to much lol
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Garcelle clearly didn't want to spend one penny on the exterior design of her home, which is plain as a mud fence as it is.  I wonder what made her think no landscaping whatsoever is a good look? 

Maybe she saw the New Jersey housewives old homes .. remember when they all had huge ass homes on empty lots with no shrubs or anything .... lol that always bugged the hell out of me like you spend all that money on a house a just say fuck the landscaping lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 7/22/2020 at 6:39 PM, Andi27 said:

Are we really supposed to believe that Kyle would ever wear Kim's clothes?

And we watched an entire season of Kyle hating Brandi for getting between her and Kim, but now she claims that 'at least when [she] was mad at Kim, [she] knew Brandi was there for [Kim]"?

I thought it was the other way round. 

Kim was returning things she had borrowed from Kyle. Of course, I could be mistaken. I was totes distracted by...well, just about everything.

YMMV, as it just about always does.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Technically speaking--and don't we all love to be technical when it comes to the HoWives--Brandi isn't the cheater. She made no vows to anyone, so didn't break anything. The only one who stood up in front of God and everyone and pledged to 'forsake all others' is none other than Denise. She's the one who's married.

Brandi is a free agent, so she's not the cheater. She IS the Other Woman. But she's no cheater.

Spare me, please, the dramatics and the (figurative) pearl clutching.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rosebud1970 said:

I thought it was the other way round. 

Kim was returning things she had borrowed from Kyle. Of course, I could be mistaken. I was totes distracted by...well, just about everything.

YMMV, as it just about always does.

That was the way I understood it, as well.

I don't think that Kim can afford the clothes that Kyle can.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Brandi is a free agent, so she's not the cheater. She IS the Other Woman. But she's no cheater.

Spare me, please, the dramatics and the (figurative) pearl clutching.

If, as she says, she was led to believe that Aaron was OK with it, then she isn't guilty of anything. If she's full of shit about that part, then she's a giant hypocrite. Also, who is clutching pearls about it?

• Love 1
On 7/24/2020 at 9:47 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s really interesting that while they are filming they obviously think things are going in their favor...and then when it airs it doesn’t go their way at all!

8 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

From what I've read and I can't remember where, the whole "Dorit designing a room at Buca" was a ruse to conceal the fact that the money Dorit received from this guy was actually a loan toward that house Dorit supposedly owns that has something like 8 lienholders on it.

I heard on a podcast this weekend that Teddi’s shower is at Buca. Not sure if it’s in Dorit’s room or not!

• Love 4
On 7/22/2020 at 9:08 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Just playing devil’s advocate here but these woman are supposed to be living their authentic lives do you not have adult conversations around your adult friends that you wouldn’t have around your kids? If she censored herself everyone would be screaming she’s a fake she’s a phony... again a HUGE difference between having these conversations around other adults on a show aimed at adults (kinda like movie rolls) and sitting with her kids talking about dicks to them personally... 

I respectfully disagree because Denise having these happy ending big dick Aaron conversations around other adults on TV is not really any different than having them in front of her children who will undoubtedly hear about it either by seeing the show or their friends seeing the show & telling them about it. The end result is the same. And as someone so perfectly stated, if I were Denise I'd be more worried about what comes out of my own mouth than that of my loudmouthed friends...

And KeyWestClubKid, were these conversations not taking place on TV, I would absolutely agree with you!

• Love 6
On 7/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, Granimal said:

My opinion only. I think that Denise made a lot of errors by playing "cool girl" and throwing out so many intimate details about her sex life/Aaron's dick. I thought that throwing out "happy endings" was crossing a line. And I don't think that it's appropriate for a mother to throw that out on national TV. Sorry, I don't. If Brandi had said the same thing she'd be dragged- rightfully so. People have always worried about what her boys will hear from the show. On top of that, as soon as Denise mentioned it and made it a personality point- of course the other women were going to run with it. It's reality TV! If she didn't see the writing on the wall, then she's not as smart or media-savvy as she should be. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I think Denise has been beyond inappropriate. Of course her kids will hear about it. As if the kids didn't have enough to go through. This was just poorly thought out- repeated often, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why Denise would keep up the "big dick" "happy endings" stories. If you've had a divorce and there's a possibility of visitation being "revisited" it's also legally stupid. She's not my mother so I guess I don't have to live with her choices, but...I do feel bad for her children. And then to prompt the, "What did you hear? How did you feel?" conversation on camera. She was clearly trying to build a storyline too. I think all of these women (for the most part) suck. But right now, Denise is annoying me the most. Unpopular opinion? Oh well. In my eyes, she's Brandi-lite. Other people may see this differently, and that's completely fine. And PLEASE, I'm not slut-shaming Denise at all, I'm just imagining being one of her children and absolutely cringing while being laughed at by my classmates. These people are selling out their private lives in order to seek a spotlight. I'll be honest, if was the daughter of Denise, I'd be more scarred by what comes out of her mouth than her goofy drunk friends talking about threesomes during a dinner party. Now, devil's advocate- Denise had a heart to heart with her children, and they're totally FINE with the environment she's put them into, and her bragging about private sexual secrets during their formative years. Children can't consent to this kind of thing, but...as long as we all know that Denise is super hot, sexy, desirable, and cool with her husband engaging in extramarital activities. The impact on the children? Meh. As long as the world knows that this forty(?) year old woman is still wild, sexy, and desirable!  That's really what's more important here. I'm not going to take this woman seriously just because she wears some bootcut jeans once in awhile.

Rinna's daughter- awful behavior, and I feel bad for saying this, but I really think she's milking the OCD excuse in order to acquire a more luxurious lifestyle. I have OCD (and anorexia), and I have never treated my mother like a human ATM or used guilt to manipulate her into giving me money for expenses because, "Well, I need it, I have OCD." And when that doesn't work, blame your mother for forcing you to be on reality TV. Heck, I may have bought that as a valid critique up to a point, but it seems to be yet another manipulative bargaining chip. Girl, you're an adult. That's your problem now. It's hard. It sucks. But many people less fortunate than you deal with it, and you can too. And you'll be a heck of a lot more equipped to deal with real life, than if your mother swoops in and gives you the world on a silver platter.

IMO Garcelle was out of line. I've had employees ask me how much money I make. I was under the assumption that asking someone questions of this nature was considered rude in every social circle. Maybe not. Second problem with Garcelle- she's rarely around. When she is- she seems to ignore the other women (mostly Kyle), but she kind of acts above the group. I would not get the vibe that she's interested in being friends with these women at all. (Not that I blame her. I don't have a favorite in the bunch.)

For the record, I don't dislike Denise more than the other castmates- I find Rinna and Dorit to be particularly annoying. Denise just happened to be the center of the last two episodes, and- in viewing the series as a whole- I'm not surprised it got to that point. Now, the idea that Denise is being portrayed (by Brandi) as this horrible person who preyed on poor innocent Brandi... Brandi basically made it sound like Denise had some evil plan. "Conveniently there was no other bed" "Her children were downstairs, there was no door, I was uncomfortable". Uh...well, at least Denise has a large platform with which to respond.

I'm really not trying to disparage other people's opinions- disagree/agree it's all good. I'm aware that I'm finding fault with the two most popular characters here.

Granimal, I love this entire post & could not agree with you more!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

I respectfully disagree because Denise having these happy ending big dick Aaron conversations around other adults on TV is not really any different than having them in front of her children who will undoubtedly hear about it either by seeing the show or their friends seeing the show & telling them about it. The end result is the same. And as someone so perfectly stated, if I were Denise I'd be more worried about what comes out of my own mouth than that of my loudmouthed friends...

And KeyWestClubKid, were these conversations not taking place on TV, I would absolutely agree with you!

Exactly Islandgirl.  Having a one on one converation with her daughters would have been far better than having these "adult" conversations on national TV for her chldren, her children's friends,  the friend's parents, the children's teachers and other students and the rest of the viewing audience to hear. Can you imagine the embarrassment caused by having your mother brag about the size of your stepfather's penis, the happy endings, the amount of sex she has, and posting a picture on Instagram of Aaron's morning erection? The only reason that Denise was upset about the talk at the table was because it was hitting a ittle to close to home. Also she was probably worried because there unrelated young people at the table with her children.  I agree if she had not had these conversations on TV it would have been different.  

With the above said, of course she had the right to ask and to expect the women to tone down the sex talk at the table. But she knows how these women are when the alcohol is flowing so why have the teens at a table within earshot in the first place?  

• Love 2

Also, I think that scene with Denise & her beautiful non-threesome-having daughter (what Erika said was awful) was a setup to make the other women look bad. Yet it actually backfired on Denise because her daughter was honest & said it was funny & no big deal. But make no mistake, that was absolutely a failed setup attempt by Denise to trash her friends...

And I think that is precisely what Rinna was so upset about. Now I'm no Lisa fan, but in this case I can see why Rinna actually felt betrayed by Denise as opposed to the other way around!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My issue with Beverly Hills is that they land on a theme for the season and drag it out for way too long. Last season was puppy-gate, this season it’s the take down of Denise.  Pack mentality isn’t pleasant to watch. I’d rather Bravo didn’t interfere so much with ridiculous setup scenes. These are big loud entitled personalities, I don’t think they need help to keep things interesting.

Anyway Let’s hope they have fun in Rome and at least we see some Roman sights before the hissy fits begin.

• Love 6